Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And after you have my baby...I would breastfeed off of you....." His cock was already getting hard again.

"My breasts would be big....full of milk.....maybe...maybe our baby could breastfeed off one breast....and you could have the other...." Tammy whispered tenderly, playing with Brad's hair.

"I would suck you dry...." Brad said hoarsely. "I would have to leave some for our baby..."

"Would...would my milk taste sweet?" Tammy said.

"It would taste hot and sweet and delicious...." Brad said. "Like the best thing in the world....I would suck you off every fucking day......"

"That...that would be nice...."

Brad's cock was rock hard and waiting to go.

"Straddle me, I'm going to try and pop another baby into you," he commanded.

Tammy got up and sat down on top of him. Even though he had just come the young stud was relentless and ready to go at it again.

They fucked again, Tammy bouncing up and down on his hard cock, willing it deeper into her.

As she leaned back Brad sucked on her breasts. He imagined what they would taste like if they were full of her delicious milk....

Tammy's bouncing got more frantic and Brad's thrust got more urgent.

Before long Brad felt another orgasm building. He wanted to shoot his seed all the way into Tammy's stomach and fill her.

His ass bouncing on and off the couch he groaned in pleasure.

Then, with a roar, both lovers slammed into each other and Brad's cock erupted into Tammy again, shooting his lovely seed eagerly into Tammy.

Then the two lovers, spent, again collapsed onto each other and promptly had a quick nap.

Scene 4

Paul returned to the room after another full day of conference presentations. For the second day in the row he found his girlfriend Tammy naked, in the arms of his favourite nephew Brad. He shook his head and smiled to himself.

Tammy had heard the door open and stirred groggily. She shifted Brad's arm from her boob. Brad also began to stir.

"Oh! Paul! You're back!" she squealed.

"You guys! I told you to get to know each other...I didn't think you would get to know each other so well!" Paul said, beaming.

"Errr...yeah....sorry Uncle Paul.." Brad said.

"No need to apologize!" Paul said. "I'm actually very proud of you. Although if I didn't know better, I would think you're trying to steal my girl!"

It was Brad's turn to blush.

"We....we should clean up...." Tammy said quickly. She had thrown a towel over herself.

"No...please....I've had a pretty long day, let's crack open a beer and chat....." Paul said.

Brad shrugged, a cushion on his lap, and Tammy blushed. They must have looked silly in their state of undress....but they none of them were strangers anymore....far from it.

Paul grabbed them beers each and they cracked them open. Paul grabbed a seat across from them.

"And what were you two talking about before you.....partook of each other...." Paul asked, smiling. "I am curious about what got you so....riled up."

"Ah...well...Tammy...was saying...how she was....hoping you would get her knocked up...." Brad began. "She said....she's really fertile right now....and that you were trying to get her pregnant...."

"Is that right?" Paul said, curious.

Tammy blushed.

"And that led to this?" Paul probed.

"Well....I kinda found that exciting....the thought of getting Tammy knocked up...." Brad said.

"So you tried to knock her up yourself?" Paul asked.

"Ah...yeah...I thought I would try to help!" Brad said sheepishly.

"Any luck?" Paul asked, teasingly.

"I..I don't know....but I gave it my best shot!" Brad grinned.

"And how many times have you two had sex today?"

"Maybe three or four...." Brad volunteered. Tammy looked guilty.

"Nice!" Paul said. "Well let me tell you Brad...I really appreciate you helping me out. I really do!"

Brad looked relieved.

"And Tammy, have you enjoyed....these attempts to get you pregnant?"

Tammy looked shyly away....then slowly looked back at Paul....and nodded.

"Well then. We are all on the same page. I propose we try to get Tammy knocked up. Properly."

Brad and Tammy looked up like Paul was insane. Paul just smiled at them. Two sets of penises and one vagina perked right up.

"We're all friends and family here. Brad, you're my favourite nephew...Tammy, you're my girlfriend. Why don't we all try to get Tammy knocked up together tonight?"

"Huh? Yeah Uncle Paul....if that's ok...I'm down!" Brad said enthusiastically. He had not expected this turn of events....but any change to fuck Tammy again...he was down...or rather....up for it.

"Paul! What do you mean!" Tammy squeaked.

"What I mean is this...let's clean up, and get dressed for a nice dinner on the resort. I'll book a restaurant. Let's do a three-way date. Tammy, you will our lovely date for tonight. Let's rehydrate, rest up, enjoy dinner....then come back here and have sex with you proper...."

Tammy gulped.

"And tonight, we will do everything in Brad's and my power to get you pregnant...." Paul said.

"Sounds fricking awesome!" Brad said enthusiastically.

Tammy gulped again. The thought of her two lovers Paul and Brad, one mature and one young, pleasuring her together....it was enough to make her climax right then and there.....

Scene 5

Tammy showered and groomed herself diligently. She cleaned up thoroughly down there.....both front and back. A girl had to be prepared. She put on a robe and went to the bedroom. Brad and Paul were on the balcony enjoying their beers while Tammy got ready.

She fussed over which evening dress to wear. She wanted to pick the most elegant yet sexy and revealing dress she had. She wanted to look irresistible for her two dates and make all the other men jealous. She wanted Paul and Brad to be proud to be with her.

She selected one of her and her husband's favourites. It was sexy red mini-dress. Even though it was short it sported a slit at the side that went up to her panties. The top part comprised a series of bandage style panels that wrapped around her boobs and was secured around her neck like a choker. Her back was completely exposed down to her waist. She put on silver earrings and a bracelet, did her makeup and put on a good amount of perfume. Tammy put on her highest and sexiest heels...also red. With a deep breath she stepped out.

Paul and Brad had come back in. When they saw her they were momentarily stunned.

"Tammy! The lady in red! You look gorgeous!" Paul said, beaming in admiration.

"Shucks...yeah Tammy....you...you look so sexy!" Brad agreed.

"Thanks boys!" Tammy beamed. "Could one of you put on my necklace? I can't reach back there."

Brad obliged and she handed him a silver beaded necklace that would rest on top of the choker part of her dress. He stepped behind her and carefully secured the necklace. She smelled so good. Brad's finger slipped to the front and slipped inside her top and caressed her hard nipples. Tammy could feel his hard cock at her back.

"Down boy!" Tammy said, playfully. "Good things come to those who wait...."

Reluctantly Brad let her nipples go and he kissed her.

Brad and Paul got ready much faster. Both looked dapper in dress pants and dress shirts and Paul wore a sport coat. Paul wore dress shoes while Brad sported white running shoes. Her men both looked hot to trot. Tammy was feeling all warm and fuzzy looking at the two of them.

Paul had made a reservation at the stylish Mesa grill, a Bobby Flay restaurant on the resort. It was full of conference attendees in semi formal attire when they arrived.

Tammy caused quite a stir as they were led to their table through the crowded restaurant. She caught a few admiring glances from various men and women.

They were seated and ordered drinks to start. Tammy ordered a cocktail, Brad a beer and Paul ordered just water.

"I don't want alcohol to interfere with tonight..." Paul whispered to Tammy. "I want my sperm production to be at its peak...." Tammy's vagina got moist hearing his words.

Paul ordered oysters for appetizers. "For sperm production....." He said, smiling.

Across from them there was a table of four men. They kept stealing glances at Tammy. They were getting a nice view of her panties as her short dress had crept up as she sat. Tammy smiled inwardly and crossed and uncrossed her legs a few times to give them a show.

Dinner was delicious. Brad ate like a champion, while Paul ate light. Again, he didn't want to be too full....nothing to interfere with what he had in mind for tonight.

Tammy asked Paul how his day had been. Paul responded that he had found the presentations very informative and he had networked a lot with new potential clients. Then he paused, thoughtfully.

"Tammy, I meant to tell you one thing. I met up with Marco and Antonio, my prospective clients."

Tammy gulped.

"They....mentioned running into you at the beach today...." Paul began, smiling.

"What...what did they say?" Tammy asked.

"They found you quite charming and smart. I met them just before coming to the room. They actually want to hire my firm to go logistics consulting work for them. And it's a huge potential contract."

"Wow, Paul, that sounds amazing! I put in a good word for you!" Tammy gushed.

"Thanks sweetheart. Only thing is that they are stuck on some of the legal clauses in my standard engagement contract. They think the clauses are too restrictive for them and all in my favour."

"Well, I'm sure something can be worked out?" Tammy suggested.

"Indeed. In fact, they suggested that you...help them better understand the clauses...you are a lawyer after all. They said that perhaps you could....persuade them that the clauses pose no risk to them...."

"Oh...oh that's nice of them! I..I would be happy to be of service..." Tammy responded.

"Thanks Tammy....you are a gem. But I should warn you....these two are rather assertive and they are used to getting what they want... and they are world class playboys and have a flamboyant personality. I half suspect they have the hots for you and will make a pass at you in the process...."

Tammy blushed. "Oh! Really! Well....well I'm a big girl...I can....I can handle it....I can handle both of them..." She said. "I...I will do whatever I have to to make them close the deal...."

"You are such a trooper, Tammy" Paul said appreciatively.

More drinks arrived for Tammy and Brad and both were feeling happy and carefree. A cocktail arrived at the table.

"From your admirers at the opposite table," the waiter announced.

Tammy turned red. The four men at the opposite table beamed and lifted their drinks. Tammy did the same and mouthed thank you to them.

She was quite tipsy now.

"Guys...I'm...I'm feeling a little drunk..." she announced.

"Perfect. Then it's time for the festivities to begin!" Paul responded.

He quickly asked for and paid the bill. The trio got up and began walking out. The men at the opposite table admired Tammy's tight ass as she walked. Tammy felt their stares and felt hot.

She walked in between Paul and Brad, holding their hands to steady herself. She was glad to have two strong men to support her. Her pussy felt wet and was beginning to ache in anticipation of what they would do to her soon.

At their room, Paul wasted no time.

"Tammy...thus far, Brad and I have made love to you.... Recreationally.... a few times. Now...its time to make love to you for real. if it's ok...my nephew Brad and I are going to have you together."

Tammy gulped and looked at the handsome Paul and his equally handsome nephew Brad. She nodded.

"Let's get to the bedroom," Paul said.

They went into the bedroom.

"Brad, let's warm Tammy up...."

Brad and Paul slipped off the top of Tammy's dress and let it hang down at her waist. Paul took one boob and Brad the other. Together they began kissing, licking and sucking them off. Tammy groaned at being double pleasured like this.

"Imagine, Tammy...your boobs full of milk and Brad and I sucking them dry together..." Paul whispered.

Tammy moaned and closed her eyes.

"Let's help you out of this nice dress and you can help us strip..." Paul said.

They helped Tammy slip out of the rest of her dress. She in turn helped Brad and Paul out of their clothes, stripping them to their underwear.

Both sported the most amazingly hard cocks. Kissing each in turn, Tammy slipped her hands into their underwear and began rubbing their cocks up and down.

"That...that feels nice Tammy..." Brad croaked. "Suck us off..."

Tammy slipped their underwears off and got down on her knees. While looking each of them in the eyes, she alternated back and forth on their throbbing hard cocks. They both tasted so nice. She got each of their long cocks deep into her throat. Their cocks were glistening wet with her efforts. Both were secreting precum....it tasted sweet and salty.

"Not...not too much Tammy...we need to shoot our loads inside you.....and not in your mouth..." Paul said, with some effort.

Tammy smiled.

"Lie down on the bed....on your side," Paul ordered. Tammy did so.

"Brad, let's take turns fucking her for a bit, ok?" Paul asked. Brad grinned. "You first," Paul said.

Brad lay down on his side in front of Tammy. They smiled at each other. Brad began kissing her and playing with her boobs. He positioned his cock at her entrance, and to her delight, inserted himself into her. He slowly began thrusting back and forth. Tammy was in heaven. Brad closed his eyes in delight. He was fucking an Asian goddess.

From behind, she felt Paul's hard cock at her ass. With his hands on her shoulders, Paul placed his tip at the entrance to her ass. Although fucking Brad, Tammy willed herself to relax her ass. Paul gently paused at the entrance to he ass...and began inserting himself into her.

"Ahhh...I...I feel so full...." Tammy groaned in pleasure.

"I...I see you've lubricated yourself down there...good girl!" Paul said, appreciatively. Tammy glowed. A good girl always has to be prepared.

While Brad continued fucking her, Paul pushed deeper into her ass, gradually, allowing Tammy to relax. Then, once fully in, he also began thrusting back and forth. Gradually the threesome got into a nice rhythm and the room was filled with sounds of their thrusting and the bed creaking. They operated well together.

Tammy was yearning for a release. She willed Brad and Paul deeper into her. She felt an orgasm building.

"Brad....don't come yet!" Paul asked his nephew. "Tammy...you can come for us anytime..."

That's all Tammy wanted to hear.

She wrapped her body on Brad's cock and rubbed his cock head against her clitoris.

"Aaaaaahhhhh....fuck.....I'm commingggg...." She screamed as her orgasm overtook her body. She convulsed a few times in absolute pleasure. The men did not stop their thrusting.

"Ok Brad, let's switch," Paul suggested.

Brad pulled out. His cock was glistening with Tammy's juices. Brad and Paul switched places.

Paul smiled at Tammy and began kissing her. She eagerly responded. Not wanting to miss a thing with this sexy woman, Brad played with her boobs from behind. He inserted his own cock at the entrance to her ass and inserted it in. Thanks to Uncle Paul, It was now relaxed and stretched, and he had no trouble penetrating deep.

It felt sooo nice to have a different set of cocks in her vagina and her ass. Tammy moaned wantonly with pleasure....lost far away. She felt another orgasm building. By now both Paul and Brad were also really pumped up and they were thrusting into the petite woman with force.

With a moan Tammy climaxed again, clutching Paul tight as she did so. Paul's cock was slightly different from Brad's and her orgasm seemed to come from a different spot this time. She loved feeling his strong chest against her breasts.

The lovers paused for a bit, allowing Tammy to catch her breath.

"Wow, Tammy, twice already!" Paul said, smiling. "I think you're primed and ready. Brad, shall we fill Tammy up?"

"Fuck, Uncle Paul....I couldn't agre more!"

Paul and Brad pulled out of Tammy. She craved their fullness inside her and wanted them back.

"Tammy, lie on your back and put this pillow under your bum. Stay like this until we tell you to," Paul said.

Tammy placed a big pillow under her bum, elevating her pussy.

"This is going to make the sperm stay inside you. That's what we want, right?" Paul asked. Tammy, in a daze, nodded.

Once she was ready, Paul looked at Brad. "All yours Brad. Tammy if you can come again, it will help get this as deep inside you as possible, ok?" Tammy nodded.

Paul lay on Tammy's side as his nephew mounted Tammy. Brad eagerly inserted his cock into her well lubricated pussy, groaning as he did so. Then, he started thrusting into her with hard steady strokes.

Paul played with her boobs as Brad fucked her. Tammy was in heaven at being pleasured so well by her two lovers.

Brad's thrusting was driving Tammy crazy. She wrapper her legs around him. She was bouncing around with his thrusts.

"Tammy...I'm...I'm close..." Brad groaned.

"Me....me too...." Tammy responded. She could not believe she was about to climax again.

"Oh fuccckkkkk......." Brad grunted as he slammed roughly into Tammy and his cock began to spurt deep inside her.

"Ooooohhhh Bradddd..." Tammy moaned, her hands on his ass, willing all of his cum into her.

When Brad was done he rolled off of Tammy.

"Remember....don't move, Tammy," Paul said as he rolled over on top of her. "Now it's my turn."

Tammy felt the familiar form of Paul's cock enter her and groaned again.

"Fuck...always so nice and tight..." Paul said, admiringly.

Now he began an expert rhythm as he thrust into Tammy. She spread her legs wide to give him maximum access.

Brad snuck in to suck her nipple and lick her breast. He was always such an eager beaver. Tammy willed another orgasm out of her body....

Luckily Paul had excellent stamina and did not rush. In due course, remarkably, Tammy felt another orgasm building.

Her desperate moans made it clear to Paul that she was close, and so was he. He began fucking her harder and faster. His ass cheeks clenched each time.

"Oooooh....Tammmmmy...here I go!!!" Paul groaned as his cock explored into the delightful woman.

"Oooohhh Paull....fuccccckkkkk....." was all Tammy said as she also climaxed, her fourth of the evening.

Paul pumped and pumped his load into Tammy until the last few drops dripped away.....and then he slowly pulled out. A tiny trickle of cum leaked out of Tammy, but not much.

Brad and Paul both took turns kissing Tammy.

"Wow, Tammy, that was something....you did so good....how do you feel?" Paul asked.

"Wow...I'm breathless...I....I feel so awesome..." Tammy whispered. "Shall...shall we clean up?"

"What? No way! We're just getting started..." Paul said smiling.

Is he crazy? Tammy thought to herself....they can't possible have much more. She had no idea.

"Tammy, I want you to stay right here. Brad and I are going to take a quick break to recover. Keep your cute little bum on this pillow and keep our sperm inside you..." Paul said.

"If it's ok, we're going to tie your hands up to the bed....so that you don't move much...it's important, ok?"

Tammy nodded.

"And, to help you relax, I'm going to blindfold you...."

Paul and Brad tied Tammy's hands to the two bed posts using soft cloth belts from two bath robes. Paul blindfolded Tammy using a napkin.

Paul and Brad admired the sight of the sexy little woman, her pussy thrust slightly into the air, their sperm resting comfortably in her, her hands secured to the bed posts....so sexy and vulnerable.....

"Tammy are you ok?" Paul asked. Tammy nodded.

"We will be back soon, ok?" Paul said.

In her blindfold, Tammy heard Brad and Paul in the living room, having a quick drink of water and chatting, occasionally chuckling. Paul was giving Brad some advice on his technique.......It felt unreal. She felt or imagined their initial loads of cum insider her.....travelling up....knocking her up. She felt all warm and fuzzy....she felt so fulfilled. The blindfold was helping her relax...She was drifting off....