Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after an indeterminate time, she felt someone climb back onto the bed. They didn't speak to her. She felt something hard at the entrance to her vagina. Someone had recovered enough for another round. She was prepared. She spread her legs. Her lover began fucking her, not speaking, just pure fucking. Tammy was tossed around...at least as much as her restraints allowed. She willed her lover deeper. She was feeling all warm and wet down there. Then, with a grunt, her lover pumped another load of cum into her. Her lover withdrew.

She lay there, savouring the darkness, luxuriating in the feeling......

Then she felt someone hop on the bed again. Brad or Paul she didn't know. Or care. The familiar feel of a cock at her vagina....and then penetration. Deep. It was a different cock, a different style and technique. She didn't care...it all felt so good. Her lover smashed deeper into her with urgency. She wrapped her legs around him. His body felt so hard and manly. She felt so desired and sexy.

Another huge grunt....Brad or Paul? And then another firm twitching cock exploding its load into her well used vagina....or maybe uterus? Without a word, this lover withdrew as well and left Tammy alone on the bed, glowing.

Throughout the course of the evening Tammy lost track of how many times she was fucked, or how much time had elapsed. She would get fucked, take a load of fresh cum and then rest up in the afterglow, only to be aroused again by another cock, get another deposit of cum, and the process would repeat. It was amazing. The restraints, the sensory deprivation with the blindfold....it kept her supple body super aroused at all times. She lost track of how many times she herself came.....She drifted off to a satisfied sleep.

When she woke up, she felt her blindfold and restraints being removed, and the pillow was being taken away. It was dark. She felt a huge gush of cum dripping out of her vagina. She loved it. The sheets were soaked and sticky. Two warm bodies climbed into bed at either side of her. One arm was draped around her from behind and casually played with her nipples. Another hand rested on her tight little ass.

She felt a kiss. It was Paul.

"You were fucking unbelievable, Tammy," he whispered in the dark. "You completely drained us both. I don't think we have a single drop more to give you. What a good girl! How do you feel?" From behind, Brad's ever eager fingers were teasing her nipples.

Tammy was feeling warm and tingly....and perhaps a little something different...what could it be?

"I...I...think I'm pregnant...." She said simply.