All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by crookedspinster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet

Sensual contactful sex, write more. An editor would help, but it's sensuous just as it it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What was this?

What was this? Not a story! just some disconnected ideas: 1st - "I've always fantasied about her with other men...": was this "always" just a few days as they only had recently married and were in their honeymoon? 2nd - What is better then fuck a drunk and passed out woman? isn't that called rape? 3rd - what kind of love this man had for his recent bride just to instigate that to happen? 4th - Then the wife from comatose from heavy drinking, suddenly had all her senses waked in full? 5th - The honeymoon after all turned to be vacations, and maybe they were married for a long time, and he was dreaming they were newleds...6th - All the bell boys around the world "hit woman clients pretty hard, and even had the nerve to ask for their fone numbers"! It's better to stop here! This is enough to explain why this is so bad it hurts...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Emotionless drivel

Emotionless. Yeah, that's good assessment, especially since it's written in first person and yet he's about as detached as a third person narrator.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
NEEDS LOTS OF WORK!

I see others also score new writers on the curve, hoping to encourage them. There are enough boo-birds to keep you humble. I think they have established fairly well that this story has problems.

Is English your second language? If so, what I say is still applicable but more understandable; you have a lot of mistakes. Most are the type that word’s spell and grammar check won’t catch—their vs there—site vs sight and so forth. This story happened in the past, so sticking to the past tense is probably better. (slowly she lowered her pussy…vs lowers her pussy) and don’t forget to proofread several times.

Why not revise and resubmit this same story. It has promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Weekend

Like story. Wife and I went away on a weekend and had a great time. Connie love to drink and we meet a group of young men and Connie started showing off. She never wears a bra and her tits were half way out. We all closed the bar and we asked the men if they would like to come back to our room. There we enter the rood and Connie removed her top and bottom. Connie started sucking dicks and soon one started fucking her. Connie sucked and fucked every man over and over. The next day they came back and we did it all over.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I don’t rate on a curve, but to do give low ratings to any cuckold story like this piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous