All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by Liketoshareher

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story, but...

Good story, but...if she go on humiliating him, this will end in a 2nd divorce for him...And for sure a divorce for the co-worker too...I belive he just married her (they found themselves online....) to have a wife who would fuck around, just for his enjoyment, like having a porn star at home. But I gave it 3 * because all was consensual.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
I liked it...

...up until the ending. I know a lot of guys enjoy being humiliated, and I won't knock you for having that fetish. It just doesn't appeal to me.

I also think the wife's character in this story was inconsistent. It was their fantasy to have a threesome. A threesome usually includes three people! All she did was fuck another guy. That's a hotwife or shared-wife arrangement -- not a threesome.

Then, she initiated the affair with Justin...and then called hubby an asshole for "making her" fuck another guy.

Then, the couple agreed that this would be a one-time thing...but then she fucked him again.

Too much inconsistency, and too many unanswered questions.

LiketoshareherLiketoshareherover 9 years agoAuthor
Answer

I appreciate the feedback. Sometimes life isn't as clear as fiction. This is not a fictional story. If she seems inconsistant...well she IS a woman lol.

LiketoshareherLiketoshareherover 9 years agoAuthor
Also...

Also, I realize this was not a 3some, never said it was. That happened eventually, along with many other fun times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I gave it a one, but if that's what turns you on, whatever.

I guess it makes me wonder what the point of getting married is when your partner fucks other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's a Slut - NOT A Hoyt Wife

Knowing you wanted her to have an experience with another man (with you watching) she jumped at the chance to fuck a guy she had a crush on. No discussion, just hey - I have a crush on him so...

She easily, and with seemingly no nervousness, texts her crush with pussy pics and offers her sex to him. She blows him and gets a pic of it for hubby who is excited by it. Okay, his fantasy but - he wasn't there to see it but no comment by the author on that switch of events from his watching.

Next, they're in bed and Justin texts her and she refuses hubby a quickie because she needs to get cleaned up for Justin to fuck her and away she goes, without hubby getting to watch and did we not notice that this was now beginning to be a slut experience, not a one time watch fantasy?

She makes him eat her cunt of Justin's stuff and berates him for making her a slut (YES she is), continues to talk down to him, makes sure her realizes that this is what he wants (SHE WANTS) so that she can keep him and still screw around.

You write this is real so I have to believe that she is now a Hot wife slut and a swinger and if you have any luck at all she lets you swing also at gatherings; otherwise, she is just using you and her love for you is long gone, her respect for you - non existent BUT, she likes you enough to pretend for two reasons...you keep a roof over her head and she gets off on you eating her out after having sex with other men.

I am curious to see if I'm right and you suggest there are more stories about the two of you...I'm thinking that I'm right!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Advice

Okay, if this is a real life story, then you need to include a few more details to draw in the readers. For example, when Yolanda makes the decision to fuck Justin, you simply wrote:

"As we were getting closer to setting up their meeting, Yolanda came out and said that SHE wanted to hook up with Justin instead."

But what was actually said during that conversation? That would be really interesting to read. Did Yolanda seem hesitant? Excited? Nervous? And what feelings and thoughts crossed your mind when she agreed to it? To me, that's the most interesting part of the story.

Another major aspect you omitted was what happened when Yolanda met Justin in the parking lot. I want to know what happened, minute by minute, second by second. But all you wrote was that they met and fucked.

I realize it's difficult to relay what happened in a first-person voice when you weren't there to witness it, but there are ways to relate that story as a writer. You could choose a third-person perspective, or you could employ some dialog to allow Yolanda to tell the story in her own voice. (See my story called "Sabrina Swings Solo" as an example. "Adventures in Open Marriage" also includes many such examples.)

I hope that helps. Another piece of advice: ignore the annony-tard comments. Their reading comprehension skills died at around the second grade, to the point where they no longer understand what "extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing" means. Simply hunting and pecking out a semi-literate missive is a major challenge for them, which is why they contribute nothing to this site except their moronic comments.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. She's a slut

By the way, I agree with that particular annony's comments, for the most part. It seems as though Yolanda took her husband's fantasy and ran with it, using it for her own selfish purposes without any thought given toward hubby.

But I think the reason I feel that way is due to the lack of background on Yolanda, and the lack of information about their relationship. If we learned a little more about them (through dialog is the best way, IMHO), then we would probably interpret her actions differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Look like another shit day in loving wives

Nothing but willing cuckold tales and of course there is "swingerjoe" always given advice to the cuckold authors. He takes every opportunity to bash others. Must be a fetish of his. Of course only swinging/cuckold stories are allowed in loving wives, anything else don't belong here. Others beg to differ on that opinion. No vote, nothing worth reading today in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Moronic Comments"

Yet some read every word and are forced to comment on them. Who is the moron here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep, more details

But I love these stories, my wife has done this for me for years. Not with multiple men, just a single friend of ours who stops by for pussy whenever he needs it. His job keeps him busy so she is a release for him.

He knows we do it so I can clean her out afterward. As soon as he understood that, he understood why *I* wanted to put his cock in her pussy and watch. It didn't take more than a couple times before he started letting me clean him, sometimes cumming in my mouth. I love the nastiness of what we're doing, my wife likes providing me with cum to lick out and my buddy gets to drop load. It's worked out for 15 years, we're still happily married after 40 years now and will continue as long as we're all capable.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. Another shit day

"Of course only swinging/cuckold stories are allowed in loving wives, [sic] anything else don't [sic] belong here. Others beg to differ on that opinion."

If only there were a category on this site for stories about extra-marital affairs that are fun in nature, and for stories about swinging and sharing. Oh, wait!

If by "others", you mean illiterate morons, then we're in complete agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The comments about your work's literary shortcomings are on the mark. The story seems more like a diary entry than a work of literature, which would contain much more description.

That being said, I mostly enjoyed your true tale of good fortune, especially the part where you got to eat your wife's spermy puss. Yum... lucky you!

The humiliation part of it, though, doesn't appeal to me.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

It must be awful, the life of the anons here. To have someone sit there with a gun to their head making them go into a section of stories they hate, reading every single one and then writing comments on them. I feel sorry for guys like that, no one should be forced to come in here and do that. I'd be super pissed if I was being forced to read all the awful rape stories in that section, it would probably leave me bitter and angry like it does these guys.

I mean, I assume that's what's going on here. Why the hell else would a small collection of people who are too much of fucking cowards to put a name and e-mail address to their remarks spend so much time bemoaning how a section that clearly isn't for them is full of stories not for them that they somehow read every single one of? I have to assume they are being forced here against their will, the only other possibility is that, perhaps, they are idiots who would be better off going somewhere else and they are contributing nothing to this community and doing nothing but making themselves miserable for no good reason.

And I just /can't/ believe that the average anonymous commenter is that stupid and has that little to do with their time, almost like they are sad, lonely little internet tough guys who no one wants to hear from anywhere else so they have to vent all their pent up rage and anger here on a porn site at people just trying to enjoy a fetish they don't like in the category specially set aside for that fetish. I mean, if I were spending all my time in the rape section complaining about how much rape was going on there and how disgusting I find it, that would make me look pretty fucking stupid, so clearly these anons must be being forced to make themselves look this stupid and this pathetic. It's the only answer, and frankly I think this site should be doing more to stop these poor, abused little anons from being forced to come here. Perhaps IP blocking them and starting to block the proxies they use to post over and over again would be a start, after all if they can't post then those awful men holding them at gun point will have to let them go!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD FOR A FIRST TRY!

As others have mentioned, your characters are not very well developed. I think it's hard for a new writer to create well rounded characters on only one page. You might want to read swingerjoe's comments carefully, he's a good writer. Also, ignore those who can't identify your mistakes or propose ways for you to improve, Apparently they can't even become a member and identify themselves when they make their comments. Don't get discouraged, you seem to have talent, work on it!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
humiliation

Humiliation is Sadism-Masochism

Sadism-Masochism are the S and M in BDSM

So, yes there is a category for this kind of story.

LiketoshareherLiketoshareherover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanx

For those that gave feedback thanx. I'm not a writer, just a guy who enjoys the catagory and thought I'd share our experiences. I had a cpl hours to burn so I typed this up on my phone and here we are.

I understand if some would like a little more back ground or character developement. Like I said I'm not a writer, I'm a soldier. I know there's areas that could improve but you're never going to be able to fully understand the dynamics of a real life relationship between two people based on just a couple of pages. Sometimes you just have to relax a little and enjoy the story. Now, I understand not everyone thinks like this; but when I read literotica to me it's like sitting down and having a buddy tell me about thier experience.

What I don't understand is why anyone would complain about the overall topic...this is what this category is dedicated to.

So, I'll try again at some point. I do have a few experiences to choose from: her playing alone, 3sum, and even a couple of 4sums.

Again, thanx for the feedback, I'll keep it in mind for next time...or maybe even revise this one at a later time.

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
great story

was great the lenght was great,i,m not on here looking for books to read,,,,,keep it up cause did keep me up,,,,lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fetish crap # 1

You could not hold your head up at work any more for the shame of what you had become.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Not a bad story at all. Looking forward to your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to each his own.

Does your wife share you with other women or do you just get off watching porno?

LiketoshareherLiketoshareherover 9 years agoAuthor
Yes

She does share me as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, he's such a bad....

....husband, because he "made" her dump him on a Saturday layabout to go fuck her heart throb.... Right! So, of course, she returns and verbally abuses him for all his bad behavior....completely neglecting her own.

Two sick puppies meant to be together. First marriage had to have broken up because she wouldn't play while he was deployed....or because she did and it ended up warping him.

A waste and too common a storyline to be interesting or at all unique.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Justin and Yolanda should spend the weekend together

That would let him to see Mary and take care of her sexual needs.

It would be hot if Justin knocked up Yolanda and he knocked up Mary and they wanted to be together with the mother of their child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
any man who likes seeing his woman getting fucked by another man is a loser

and so are people who pull their pud reading about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*!

A nice begining of a different phase of their marriage & (yes!) their love for each other.

I would never dump Yolanda. She is a real Loving Wife & if she were mine i would also clean her thoroughly (& then some), then fuck her like a deranged man & i would kiss and lick and cuddle every square inch of her body, which i would worship that much more knowing her crush (or her next crush) was there earlier that day.

YOLANDA IS A TRUE LOVING WIFE: SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND BUT ENJOYS OTHER MAN'S DICK AS WELL! Husband shares her & she shares her escapades with him.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold's fault

He brought the whole thing up. So when the wife caved in, he cannot say anything. Justin sounds like one hot stud. A wife and two other hot wives to fuck. Wonder if Justin's wife is also a hot wife? I do think cuckold needs to come clean with Justin, he is a fellow soldier so he will not tell anyone. Not wanting to screw up some hot tight married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE STORY'S TRULY EROTIC: 5 *s!

I want to share my wife. I need a discreet and well-hung buddy like Justin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have offered this to my wife for over 40 years. I wish she would take for several reasons. First, to help her self confidence. She never had much. Next, so she could find out from someone other than me, how and great in bed she is. And finally she might find out that sex is fun and not all serious. I want her to experience it all. I have her heart, her body is something I want to share with men she finds attractive. Don't hate because you cannot overcome your petty jelousy. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loves being a slut

Love how she uses her husband as a scapegoat for liking being a slut. That way she is allowing herself to be as nasty as the men make her. They'll turn her and use her and it's her husbands fault. All she has to do is let them and it's all right. The way she enjoys feeding him the cum when the men are done tells me that she'll be bringing them home and showing them that she can be as big a whore as she wants. Very hot as she forces husband to clean up their mess.

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
A good short story

Well done but why did u stop writing.. Please continue

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

I've tried for decades to get my wife to let me watch her fuck a big cock...it's always NO way!! I keep trying jealous of you that get to do it...but I would never let her go out on her own..I must be present and get to watch.. no exceptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Puke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous