All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 11'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun ride

Been following this story since the very beginning, chapters have been getting better and better! Really curious to see what happens in Chapter 12.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
The plot thickens!

I, too, have been following this series and the writing and story telling quality has been steadily improving. Quite a good read. Waiting to hear what chapter 12 brings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

Always love me some dp action

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Great Chapter

What a cliffhanger. But,

I wonder, is your wife pregnant from another dick the epitome of cuckolding?

I have to admit to wanting my turn with Mandy!

joeyk54joeyk54about 5 years ago
Double teaming her pussy

Love this series, however, you have implied this is the first time this has happened but in fact she was double dicked in the rape scene. And then again the first time with the new neighbors and now here. You might think about rewriting these encounters to imply that she liked it so much h last time that they wanted to share this with young jimmy

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
One Event Stood Out

Double penetration of her pussy. Years ago, my ex wife, "D" and I performed that act with our best friend Ron of twenty years, hundreds of times. It was always a bit of a fumble in the first moments, but the fumble of fingers and hands between us sorting it out became a turn on in it's own right. Yeah, I can hear some of you thinking, "Wait," another man's hands helping to insert your engorged, excited prick up a very tight pussy. Or me grabbing my friends hard flesh and helping him stuff it up what was suddenly a very tight hole. To feel him, hot, and hard slide up there underneath me, to nestle on the underside of my penis in her tight, wet, hot confines, was at first a strange sensation. But, later it became a sensation charged with arousal and eroticism, to be enjoyed by both he and I and "D,". Why yes, and hey, I'm not criticizing anybody else's kinks, don't criticize mine. And yes we took turns. When finally both of us were seated in her tunnel it was bliss. We became adept at thrusting in counterpoint, which enhanced the sensations. The convoluted grip of her cunt surrounding my dick, massaging it as he and I began to thrust, exquisite ! The feel of another man's hard penis sliding back and forth against the underside of my cock are indescribable to those that have never experienced it. The touching of one male on the other was very awkward at first but, completely disappeared in a short while. In fact it became the chief stimulating factor of the act. The three of us enjoyed the idea of two men rutting in her twat and her enthusiastic reception of our members in her most private of places. "D" enjoyed opening herself extra wide to receive us. She enjoyed the exhibitionism of her act. She enjoyed that moment when we looked down into that wet pit as we contemplated pummeling it with our engorged flesh. She enjoyed the whole dirty aspect of the act itself. Oh hell, we all did. We enjoyed the thought, the nasty idea, the very act of two men drilling the same tight hole while rubbing their erections together. We sought it out, and we refined it. Ron and I enjoyed the sensation of our cocks rubbing together in her tight space, and she enjoyed the stretching, the filling of her hole. We took our time with this, we went much slower, and "D," appreciated the fact that she got fucked for a much longer time. We were in it for the long haul. We enjoyed the journey at least as much as the climatic arrival. Don and I both related to each other how extraordinary it felt when the other came. How suddenly their cock was bathed in warm liquid of the other's cum. It most often, immediately, sent the other over the edge, flooding my dear ex's confines with warm thick fluids. For at least the last five years of the relationship we sought that particular behavior, out over and over. We enjoyed the eroticism of the touch, the nastiness of it, the taboo of it, we reveled in it, we rutted in it. And to this day my friends, I miss it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid People/Stupid Games/Stupid Prizes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1184 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...