Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda halted and looked at him with a bemused expression. "Yes?"

"Nothing, my dear. Just enjoying the scenery." She blushed at his double entendre and latched onto his arm. Thomas pulled her against his body; if he could have his way, he would never let her go.

Holding each other close, my gorgeous wife and her handsome lover stared silently over the Tiber River, as romantic of a locale as any in this beautiful city.

**********

Amanda and Thomas gazed over the scenic countryside.

They held each other's hands, which rested on their table for two. The luxurious outdoor restaurant where they patiently waited was situated on the crest of a hill. With only 8 tables, it was a tiny restaurant. Behind them loomed an enormous medieval castle that was actually their hotel for their current stay in Florence. Beyond them were several gently rolling hills, green and lush with life-- much like the one where they currently sat atop-- that formed a striking undulating pattern like waves in the ocean. Interlaced between the hills were several expansive vineyards.

It was close to dinner time, but they were only ones presently seated in the restaurant. That was extremely peculiar to Amanda, even if there were only 8 tables. After all, the castle was totally booked, and there were plenty of tourists and hotel occupants milling about.

My wife shifted somewhat uncomfortably. It wasn't because of the conspicuous lack of other patrons or the fact that Thomas was staring so intently at her in abject adoration that she feared he might burn a hole through her.

No, it was because of the tightness of the little black dress that she was wearing.

Amanda humorously wondered if a bath towel wrapped around her body might provide more coverage than this dress. Strapless and sleeveless, the top of the dress showed off her sleek, toned arms and shoulders while the bottom of the dress (which wasn't really all that far away from the top!) denoted attention her fabulous runner's legs.

The little black dress was composed of the same stretchy fabric as the sports bras that my wife loved to wear. It accentuated her feminine curves, namely her perfect 34C breasts and her incredible ass. In fact, the dress showed off her best physical attributes almost too perfectly: it was so snug that it was difficult for Amanda to draw a deep breath, much less move. But that was her own fault, she noted ruefully.

After all, my wife had purposefully chosen a size down from her norm for Thomas' viewing pleasure.

"You look even more amazing in that dress than I anticipated." The dreamy look on his face with a mixture of pure lust and admiration.

"Thank you." Amanda made a show of looking around dramatically then leaned forward. The older man's eyes bulged as he was gifted an uninhibited view of her cleavage. "You know, Tom, I'm not wearing any underwear," my wife whispered conspiratorially.

Thomas leaned forward so that they were eye-to-eye. "I know."

Despite herself, Amanda blushed. She looked around again.

"You don't have to worry about anyone hearing our conversation, my dear. I reserved the entire restaurant tonight."

Amanda gasped. Like their prior accommodations since the start of their Italian vacation, everything was 5 stars and 1st class; booking the entire restaurant could not have been cheap. "Tom, you need to stop doing that!" She admonished him in exasperation. "It's getting ridiculous. I've told you a thousand times, you don't need to impress me!"

"You set the bar high so high," the older man told her reverently. "For me. For your husband, who I know would wholeheartedly agree with me. For everyone. And everything. You set the bar high for even the sun that shines down upon us. You make this world a happier, better place just by existing in it. So, yes, Amanda, I am trying to impress you. In fact, I try to impress you with every breath that I take."

My wife was momentarily speechless and took a long drink from her wine glass to recover. Then she dapped her lips dry with a napkin and casually tossed it beneath the table.

"Would you mind picking that up for me, my love?" she asked innocently.

Thomas immediately complied and ducked beneath the table. As he reached forward, Amanda crossed her legs slowly, causing her little black dress to ride precariously high up her thighs.

Thomas verified that my wife was definitely not wearing any underwear.

As he sat up and handed the napkin back to her, he commented, "I think I'll have to save room for dessert. I'm in the mood for something warm and sweet."

"Mmmm... I think I have just the thing for you later."

"Not too much later, I hope. I'm already very hungry for it."

"You know what they say... 'hunger is the best sauce'."

Oh, how this sexy girl loves to tease! Thomas' manhood throbbed for my wife. "Maybe after dinner, we can take a romantic stroll in the vineyards. Then dessert afterwards?"

"Maybe a dip in the pool and hot tub, too. Then dessert."

Thomas mentally ran down all the bikinis that he had purchased for her. They were all of the 2-piece variety, of course. There was no way he was going to hide Amanda's model-like body in a frumpy 1-piece. A debate began to rage in the older man's mind: did he prefer her in this slinky little black dress or in a skimpy 2-piece bikini? He couldn't lose with either choice because both gave him a solid erection.

Thomas spent the rest of dinner fantasizing about all the imaginative ways he was going to fuck my wife.

**********

Despite Thomas' need for Amanda, strolling hand-in-hand through the picturesque vineyards with her was an experience he knew he would never forget. And playfully splashing water at each other in the swimming pool while squealing like children followed by a quiet, relaxing soak in the hot tub also left an indelible mark on his soul. These tender, wonderful moments would last a lifetime, and were as meaningful to him as the sex.

But with my wife, it always came back to the sex.

They had trudged back eagerly from the pool area. Once they reentered the privacy of their hotel room, Thomas immediately yank the towel that was wrapped around Amanda's body away. He stared at the magnificent breasts hugged so perfectly in that snug bikini top... and her powerful-looking but feminine legs... and at her incredible ass that was shielded by the bikini bottom and its tantalizing side-ties. Thomas reached out and boldly pulled one of them loose. Amanda didn't resist, so he undid both side-ties. There wasn't much clothing to remove, so the lovers were naked in an instant.

Thomas, who was fit and strong, literally swept my wife off her feet as he carried her into the bathroom. The shower was extremely spacious, approximately double the size of an American one, and contained a fancy showerhead at each end. The shower was definitely intended to be used by 2-- or more-- people at a time, and Amanda found that extremely sexy.

Hot for my wife as she was for him, Thomas pushed her against the tiled wall, kissing her and exploring all over her firm, luscious body with his hands as warm, soothing water cascaded upon them from both sides. How he craved Amanda! How he lusted for her... needed her. By now, Thomas lost track of how many times they had slept together, but each time somehow seemed more amazing than the last, and he knew that this time would be no different. Normally, the older man enjoyed foreplay to set the mood but was currently so impatient that he elected to forego it. Hooking his right wrist behind my wife's left knee, Thomas firmly pulled her leg upward.

Amanda's cleanly-shaved pussy beckoned to him.

Thomas was so aroused that he didn't need his hands to guide his erection into her. Instead, he merely aimed and thrusted. Amanda moaned and rose to her tiptoes on her planted foot to grant him thorough access to her body. At the same time, she encircled him with her left leg, making sure that Thomas didn't get away.

Not that he had any intention to.

Thomas pumped with such force that Amanda feared he might split her in half. But the deeper he penetrated her, the more exquisite it felt... the louder she screamed... the more she begged...

In a move that surprised even herself, Amanda lifted her other leg up and wrapped them both around her man so that she was completely off the ground. He instantly cupped his strong hands under her bottom to support her easily. Then, driving his erection even deeper, Thomas pinned Amanda against the tiled wall as she moaned and squirmed.

The wonderful thing that Thomas learned about having shower sex with my wife was that it inspired her to be MUCH more daring than usual. The naughty things that she allowed him to do to do to her-- the lewd acts that she performed on him-- were so morally depraved that Amanda would not have permitted it anywhere else.

But the best part was, after they created a filthy mess, the lovers could sensuously soap each other down and do it again.

And again. And again and again...

**********

I paced impatiently.

A strong wintry wind howled as it rattled the tree branches outside. Inside, however, the emptiness of my home was magnified by the fact that my wife was thousands of miles away. Amanda, of course, had spent nights and even entire weekends in the arms of other men and women. But we had never been physically so far apart, and it felt as though I was missing a piece of myself. I was lost, like a tiny boat adrift in a vast ocean.

But my purpose in life quickly returned as the tablet screen flared to life. I eagerly approached the table where it rested as a close-up of Amanda's adorable freckles suddenly appeared. "Hey, babe!" she greeted me cheerfully. Her flawless face soon came into focus.

"Amanda!" I was so happy to see her that it hurt. "How's Italy?"

"Omigod," she began the same youthful enthusiasm that always melted my heart. "You wouldn't believe how beautiful it is here! Thomas and I..."

For the next 20 minutes or so, I was content to remain silent and listen to Amanda excitedly recap her vacation thus far. Even through the tablet screen, her freckles and the overall perfection of her face jumped out at me. I was enthralled for the countless time by her exquisite beauty and by the musical quality of her voice, and her words didn't quite register as I gaped at her in abject love and adoration.

"... and the last 2 days in Venice have been amazing! Tom and I just got back from St. Mark's Basilica, and would you believe that we got lost on our way there?" Amanda started to laugh, and it made me miss her even more. "All the bridges and canals look the same, and even though there were signs to point us in the right direction, we STILL got lost!" Amanda laughed again and appeared so happy that it easily overrode my terrible loneliness. "But that's part of the charm of Venice: getting lost while you explore. In a little bit, Tom will be taking me on a gondola ride! I can't wait!" My wife suddenly stopped as she noticed my vacuous expression and gave me a bemused look. "Did you hear anything that I just told you?"

"I'm sorry, Mandy. It's just that..." I smiled at her disconsolately. "I miss you."

She shook her head in amusement, a light-hearted reaction to my sadness that I wasn't expecting and actually hurt my feelings. "You boys..." She left her sentence hanging.

"What?"

"Nothing, babe. I miss you, too."

I decided not to pursue her unfinished thought. "It sounds like you're having fun."

"I am. Tremendously. Tom has been wonderful." Amanda looked at me hard. "And thank you for letting me come. And for everything else. The hotel upgrades... the tours. That was really sweet of you." Her tone dropped very low. "I'm going to pay you back tenfold when I get home."

I reached out and gently glided my fingertips over the tablet screen, and my wife reacted as if I was actually touching her. For a moment, we didn't speak as we savored each other's presence as if we only inches apart, not thousands of miles away from each other. However, although Amanda was only visible from the chest up, I abruptly noticed that she was wearing spaghetti straps, part of some article of clothing that I didn't recognize.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her, suddenly curious.

With a sly expression, Amanda stepped back.

Adorning her lithe body was a silk lavender slip. The darkness of her areolas and the hardness of her nipples were easily visible through the sheer material. The garment barely reached her muscular thighs and clung to her so delicately that it highlighted every perfect curve, from her breasts to her hips and ass.

The slip left nothing to the imagination.

My wife asked a rhetorical question: "Do you like it?" She spread her hands to the side and slowly pirouetted, allowing me a full appraisal. The bottom of the slip floated up slightly as she spun, and I could see discern that she wasn't wearing panties underneath.

"I like it a lot, Mandy."

"Tom bought it for me here in Venice," Amanda told me proudly, making me jealous without intending to. "We discovered a sex shop near the Basilica, if you can believe that."

"Remember our first time in one?" Memories of that sex shop-- and of the bizarre, kinky sex club-- during our honeymoon in Amsterdam seemed as though it was just yesterday [refers to "Mandy's Sexcapade: The GloryHole"].

It was hard to believe that was almost a decade ago.

"Of course, I remember. I remember all of it." We both grinned at the nostalgia.

"Where's Thomas now?"

"I'm here, Sy." There was a sound of footsteps as the older man entered the frame. He was shirtless and wore silk lavender boxer shorts that matched Amanda's slip. Thomas then slid his arm around her waist to pull her close, and gave Amanda a fierce, passionate kiss on the lips, which she returned without hesitation.

Their intimate familiarity with each other sent tiny daggers into my heart.

But it also made me very, very hard.

"I swear I wasn't eavesdropping, my friend! But I heard my name from the other room, and thought I should come in to say hello."

"That was very kind of you," I replied dryly. Then I looked at Thomas pointedly. "I trust you've been taking care of my wife and showing her a good time?"

"I've been treating Amanda like the goddess that she is, and have spared no expense. And I've been keeping a watchful eye on her, too. Don't worry, Sy. Amanda is in safe hands."

I nodded appreciatively. Her happiness and safety were all that mattered to me.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I paused for dramatic effect. "So, Thomas. How many times have you fucked my wife on your vacation so far?"

"At least 3 times in every city that we've visited. Perhaps 4 times on average, really. And I almost convinced her to give me oral sex at a rest stop on our way to Venice from Florence, but there were too many people around. Damn tourists, you know? So I had to settle for a quick handjob in a public bathroom. There was only one stall, and no one seemed to care that we went in together."

Amanda stamped her feet in mock anger. "I'm right here, you know! I can hear everything you're saying!" But she winked back knowingly, and I grinned back at her impudently.

Most people would never understand, but dirty sex talk and ruthless teasing was an integral part of our marriage. And though she would never admit it, Amanda enjoyed a guilty pleasure whenever I chatted with other men about her in her presence. The topics were usually the same: her unbelievable hotness... specific body parts like her incredible tits, perfect ass, and fabulous legs... about all the creative ways we would fuck her...

It wasn't that I was trying to objectify my wife or demean her; far from it! But she secretly-- and often openly-- relished being placed on a pedestal where men could lavish her with praise and make her the sole focus of our collective attention. It was counter to Amanda's humble and unassuming nature which was precisely why it aroused me so much.

"Thomas, I don't think you've been fucking Mandy hard enough if she's still able to stand."

The older man laughed awkwardly. Though he knew Amanda and I clearly enjoyed an open marriage-- we were allowing him to have an affair with her, after all--the irreverent way that we often spoke to each other still made him uncomfortable. "Well, I would be more than happy to rectify that, assuming that your beautiful young wife permits me the honor."

There was a twinkle in her eyes as we regarded each other lovingly, out of Thomas' line of sight. Amanda nodded imperceptibly at me.

Immediately, I stated, "First things first, my friend." To my wife, I commanded harshly, "Get on your knees and pull out Thomas' dick. Then I wanna watch as you take it all the way down your throat and choke on it."

Thomas' lips split into a broad, lecherous grin, and he casted me an appreciative glance.

Amanda purred lustfully and knelt before her man. Then, slithering her hand through the front opening of his boxers, she gently pulled his manhood through. Her simple touch was enough to cause an immediate reaction, and Thomas' penis stiffened visibly in her grip. He was kind enough to reach over and reposition the tablet so I could view the entire length of his shaft disappear into her mouth.

Thomas let out a content sigh. "You must miss this so much, Sy."

"You have no idea. But it's enough for me to know that Mandy is enjoying herself and well taken care of."

With her mouth full of cock, she murmured a guttural affirmation.

Attempting to make my tone severe again, I ordered Amanda, "I said, all the way. All the way down your throat." She promptly sunk her head on her lover's full length so smoothly that she didn't even choke in the slightest. I let Thomas enjoy sweet bliss for a bit before deciding it was my wife's turn to get what she deserved. "Now get her up, Thomas. And bend Mandy over that table... nail her pussy the way I know you've been nailing it all this time."

"Yes, sir."

Thomas immediately slid himself out of Amanda's mouth and yanked her to her feet. She giggled and yelped as he spun her around and bent her at the waist. Their tablet was directly in front of my wife and, while I couldn't see Thomas penetrate her from behind, I was treated to the sight of her rapturous mien as he entered her.

"Beautiful," I remarked as Amanda's cum-streaked lips opened in an O-shape.

Thomas began pumping his hips with a primal fury. "I'm fucking your wife, Sy! I'm fucking your wife!" Caught in the throes of passion, he screamed it repeatedly as if it were some kind of battle cry.

His words stirred an inexplicable obscene glee within me.

The couple moved in unison as they made love. The changes in Amanda's facial expression mesmerized me, so I didn't initially notice that Thomas had peeled the top of her slip down until her swollen breasts began swaying from the momentum of his powerful thrusts.

"Fuck," I growled proudly. "Look at those udders!" As if to acknowledge my vulgar comment, Thomas reached around to grope Amanda's tits.

As Thomas continued to ream her and touch her all over, Amanda looked at me and didn't need to speak as we communicated silently. We had such a profound love and deep connection that I knew she was performing for me as much as for him. And I knew that much of my wife's arousal was derived from my voyeurism as she made love to another man.

"Pull out your cock and rub it while you watch me." It was her turn to issue me orders.

I pushed my pants and underwear to the floor without argument.

Amanda stared at my bulbous cockhead as I swirled my palm around it. Angry, purplish veins were threatening to burst from it, and precum was already leaking everywhere. Despite the fact that Thomas was pummeling her pussy from behind, my wife's eyes narrowed. She licked her lips and cast me a smoldering look. "God, babe... I can taste you from here."