Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda suddenly stood to full height and twisted away, causing Thomas to slip out of her pussy. She then planted a palm squarely on his chest and hustled him backwards, where he fell into a sitting position on a leather couch that was situated behind them. My wife's stern gaze alternated between me and her lover. "Do you boys want me?" It was a question, but the unyielding authority in her voice made it sound like a command.

Thomas exclaimed, "As if you don't know the answer to that!"

But she snapped at him, "I asked you a question."

"Yes, ma'am," he responded meekly.

"Yes, ma'am" I repeated fervently.

Amanda's eyes locked onto my erection as I continued to rub the head. Then she looked clinically at Thomas'. "I want you boys to stroke yourselves for me. Do it. Right now."

There was thunderous power behind her quiet voice. Like schoolboys answering to an authoritative teacher, we did as instructed. Amanda studied our penises, well aware that she was the inspiration for their size and stiffness.

"Faster, babe," she ordered me. My wife suddenly slapped Thomas's hand away from his cock and grabbed it herself. "Like this!" Her palm skated up and down his length so rapidly that it was a blur.

"Oh god!" Thomas cried. I couldn't tell if he was in extreme pleasure or excruciating agony. Considering what my hot wife was doing to him, perhaps it was both.

Amanda suddenly lifted one foot and pivoted on her other so that she was facing me once more. Then, half stooping and half hunching as if she were a center about to hike a football to the quarterback, my wife reached down between her legs and grabbed her lover's erection again, giving it several firm tugs. Thomas moaned progressively louder each time but Amanda was relentless as she secured him in place.

Then she slowly impaled herself on Thomas' manhood.

I crammed my neck and held my breath as I watched.

The lovers sighed together blissfully as they felt their most intimate areas gliding against each other. My heart drummed in my chest as it always did when whenever I watched another man's cock enter my wife. Their bodies began to shift and bump against each other as they moved as one. Whereas Thomas had been riding her doggy style just moments ago, Amanda was now straddling him in reverse cowgirl fashion. Her head was bowed, causing her hair to cascade forward.

For a moment, I stopped touching myself. "Look at me," I told... no, begged... her.

Amanda lifted her head. Her hair fell back, and her flawless countenance, with those deep brown eyes and adorable freckles, were revealed to me once more. She sat more erectly on Thomas' lap, and grimaced slightly as it changed the angle and depth of his penetration. But it also clearly presented me a full frontal view of my wife in all of her sexual glory.

However, Amanda pressed Thomas' knees together as she continued to ride him, and spread her thighs so that her legs draped over his. Normally, the naturally tan skin of her swollen breasts and those dark, engorged nipples would've been a magnet to my eyes, but I couldn't look away from the sight of her cleanly shaven, wet pussy rising and falling on Thomas' long, thick penis. He was extremely well endowed, giving my wife exactly what she needed and wanted and, most importantly, deserved.

Amanda began to rise and drop her body weight onto her man with more force. The dull thud of skin impacting skin drifted to my ears and coincided with each of Thomas' grunts. The older man made no attempts to resist as my wife assumed total control over him.

"Do you like watching me, babe... huh? Tell me." She demanded, "Do you like watching me fuck other men?"

"Christ, Mandy." I was harder than a diamond and salivating. "I love watching you fuck other men. I love watching you get drilled by cock. I love watching you suck cock. I love it all!"

"Mmmm, babe... this feels so good... SO very good... omigod... I love it... I love it when you watch me." As Amanda's pussy continued to glide up and down Thomas' shaft, she began rubbing her clit furiously. "Omigod," she moaned. My wife may have been pleasuring herself and humping Thomas for her own benefit, but she was playing to us as well.

"Christ," I breathed again in awe.

"Dear lord," Thomas groaned. His face was hidden, but the tone of his voice said it all.

Amanda badgered me as she continued her erotic performance. "This pussy could've been yours tonight. All of this could've been for you." Her teasing was merciless as I watched her fuck Thomas, and it was driving me wildly insane. I began masturbating with her.

My wife grinned as she noticed. Then, almost cruelly, she reached for Thomas' arms and wrapped them around her body, and very deliberately placed his hands over her breasts.

"Mandy... goddamn it. That's not fair!"

All for you, she mouthed to me silently.

Christ!

I sprung up from the chair, and stroked myself close to the tablet so my wife could see just how excited she was making me. As if taking my cue, Thomas roared like an enraged animal, cupping the undersides of her breasts and mashing them together as he began rocketing his hips upward into her.

"That's it, Thomas," I urged my friend. "Fuck that pussy harder... tear it apart! Make that slut scream!" Amanda practically took flight with his powerful thrusts, only to come crashing down on his manhood each time.

The tables turned once more, and it looked like Thomas was going to fuck my wife for all she was worth.

"Cum for me... oh god, cum for me!"

I initially assumed she was egging him on, but it took me a moment to realize that Amanda was addressing me. My cock seeped long, stretchy tendrils, and I was so hard and hot that she didn't need to embolden me any further. Thick gobs of semen began spouting from my cockhead as I kept a smoldering gaze on my wife.

"YES!" She cackled in triumph as I came for her, masturbating furiously under her watchful eye even as Thomas was all over her.

I was sweating profusely and panting when I finished, my wrist and shoulder hilariously sore from the exertion. But I stepped back to watch my wife, which was like observing a master artist create a masterpiece. She leaned back onto Thomas' chest and rested her head on his shoulder. Rather than continuing to bounce on his lap, however, he was now grinding slowly into her, keeping Amanda skewered on his cock.

The way their bodies rhythmically rolled against each other was hypnotic, and it caused my own penis to stiffen again. Thomas folded his arms around Amanda, and his hungry hands sought out her breasts once more; Thomas, like all men, had an obsession with them. As he regarded me slyly, so did my wife. Grinning like a wolf, she parted her legs wider and continued to grind and rub her engorged clit. The sight of Thomas' thick manhood lodged in her loose pussy was clear and vivid.

"Fuck," I groaned. I couldn't do anything but watch and stroke myself again. Amanda and Thomas were teasing me but, in truth, it was much more than that from my wife. She knew my filthy kinks and supported them, even lovingly indulged in them, for my benefit.

I love her so much.

We abruptly made eye contact, and for an instant our expression became serious. Through the screen of the tablet via the internet-- across thousands of miles over an entire ocean-- Amanda and I conveyed a profound love and dedication to each other that no couple could ever match, let alone understand.

For the next 2 hours, I watched my wife and her lover in silence, not wanting to distract or interrupt her carnal pleasure, allowing Amanda to enjoy herself...

... and to perform for my voyeuristic delight.

**********

Epilogue

The weather was overcast and gloomy, much like Thomas' mood.

He peered through the wall-sized window. The airplane that would be taking them home had arrived at the terminal, and the boarding bridge was slowly expanding like an accordion. Soon, the passengers would be allowed to embark.

Thomas didn't want to leave.

The last 10 days in Italy had been among the most memorable of his long, well-lived life, and it wasn't just because of the amazing sex. It went well beyond that in ways that he couldn't articulate; in ways that he shouldn't articulate.

The older man sighed wistfully.

Amanda was suddenly there. She wrapped her arms around him in a warm embrace. It was a gesture that someone might give a platonic friend, but one that struck Thomas as more intimate than anything he had experienced with her during their time in Italy... and he had experienced a lot of intimate moments with Amanda during this trip.

"Thank you so much for this vacation," she told him earnestly. To reinforce her point, she planted a kiss on his lips. Around them, men stared at Thomas jealously. "I had such a wonderful time. All the things you've given me and done for me... I'm not sure that I deserved any of it."

Thomas held onto her tightly, and didn't want to let go. In a moment of weakness, he suddenly blurted, "What if we didn't go back?"

Amanda froze. She released Thomas and stepped back slowly. For a moment, she didn't speak. But when Thomas also remained silent, her expression turned grave. "Tom, we talked about this. My husband...my family." She sighed regretfully. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let things get to this point. This was a bad idea from the very beginning. It's my fault that--"

The older man suddenly became animated. "It is certainly not your fault!" He took her hand and pressed it to his cheek, much like how Amanda pressed her forehead to her husband's as a sign of affection.

The similarity was not lost on either of them.

"I know you had a life before I ever met you. No, you have a great life. Friends and family who love you. A job that you thoroughly enjoy. And a husband who adores you as much as I do." His shoulders slumped. "No, it's my fault." Thomas stared at the ground and shifted uncomfortably. "I knew the rules before I met you, and I still let my emotions get the best of me. It's just that..."

Thomas wanted to tell Amanda that he loved her.

But he couldn't; the word "love" was forbidden when it applied to her.

Idiot, he chastised himself. What are you doing, you stupid old man?

Amanda was a married woman who was young enough to be his daughter. What could he offer her that she didn't already have? They had no future together... at least, not the one that he wanted. He grudgingly admitted to himself that perhaps the beautiful woman was right: maybe this WAS a bad idea from the very beginning.

But to have fallen so deeply in love with Amanda and not be able to express his true feelings to her... the powers that be could be cruel, indeed.

Despite his profound emotional attachment to Amanda and their white-hot romance, however, Thomas understood that he had to stay in his lane. Ironically, he needed to keep his true feelings for her a secret if he wanted to be with her again. That much was clear.

With any luck, he could convince Sy to permit him to take his wife on that road trip to Florida. Better yet, maybe he'd be allowed to spirit Amanda away to another exotic locale... perhaps Rio de Janeiro next time? God, her bikini body was built for a sexy Brazilian beach! What a sight that would be!

Regardless, Thomas just hoped that he wouldn't have to wait almost another full year to see Amanda again.

To hold her. To touch her. To lose himself in those beautiful deep brown eyes.

To make love to her again.

Thomas dared to look up, and discovered that the love of his life was staring at him. Her lower lip was quivering as a single tear rolled down her freckled cheek.

She knew.

Amanda was in his arms a split second later.

They were still holding each other tight when their plane departed.