Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 16

Story Info
My hot wife's lover steals her away on a romantic vacation!
12.5k words
4.44
18.7k
28

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers

This story follows the events in "Mandy's Sexcapde: A Story Within a Story" as well as "Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 15".

**********

The tablet resting on the table flared to life, and Thomas' handsome face appeared.

"Sy!" He greeted me cheerfully from almost 3000 miles away. "Good to see you, man! How have you been?"

I smiled and settled comfortably into the computer chair. Thomas and I became acquainted via Literotica almost 3 years ago after he read the stories that I had posted about my wife Amanda. We subsequently kindled a friendship that spanned dozens, if not hundreds, of emails. Most of our correspondence revolved around his fascination with her. Other than making love to my beautiful wife, there wasn't anything in the world I enjoyed more than bragging about her and showing her off.

And I thoroughly enjoyed chatting online with Thomas about Amanda. At the beginning of our friendship, we predominantly discussed my stories. But when I felt comfortable, I began divulging real details about my wonderful marriage and sex life. And, playing to my own vanity, I occasionally shared a sexy pic of Amanda (these pics were always edited, of course. I would never reveal her face to anyone from the internet, much less from a sex website).

I genuinely enjoyed the friendship I cultivated with Thomas. Soon we were having deep exchanges about other important things in life. Family and friends. Work and hobbies. Health and fitness. And, sadly, we discussed life and death. Thomas and I had both suffered the loss of a loved one during this period, and despite the fact that we were essentially words on a computer screen, we provided each other comfort and support.

But our conversations always circled back to Amanda.

After nearly two and a half years, I finally revealed to Amanda that I was posting stories about her on Literotica, works of fiction that were heavily inspired by actual experiences and events from our lives. Most of it also revolved around fantasies that we had expressed to each other, but would most likely never have the courage to follow through with.

Essentially, my writings involved my wife sleeping with a multitude of other lovers, and having group sex with her.

That Amanda wasn't horrified by my confession was a relief. In fact, she was actually touched by the way I glorified her and immortalized her sexiness online. My wife was able to read between the lines and understood that my stories were another means for me to express my profound love for her. And she was correct. I adored Amanda. I loved her more than anything in the world. I wanted to show her off and share her with the world.

Literally.

Eventually, we took things to another level when I told her about Thomas.

This time, I DID catch Amanda by surprise. But the shock at discovering that she had an online admirer was matched about her curiosity. After all, allowing my wife to sleep with other men wasn't just my fantasy.

It was hers, too!

And when we mustered the courage to finally meet Thomas in San Francisco about a year ago [refers to "Mandy's Sexcapade: A Story Within a Story"], sparks immediately flew between them like I knew it would.

I was truthful regarding the way I portrayed my wife on Literotica, and over time the older man had become infatuated with her. Although he had never seen Amanda's face, I had teased him with enough pics that he was totally obsessed with my wife by the time they met in person. Thomas had always made that point clear during our correspondence, and it shockingly thrilled me to no end.

However, as much as I loved how Thomas fawned over Amanda, it didn't thrill me nearly as much as allowing them to sleep with each other.

I studied Thomas through the tablet screen. He hadn't changed much since I last saw him. In his mid-60's, he exuded a boyish charm and an easygoing personality that made him appear half his age. Standing 6 feet even at about 200lbs, Thomas sported a full head of brown hair that possessed a slight touch of gray, giving him a scholarly and distinguished air. His handsome face was clean-shaven and tan from an active outdoor lifestyle. He appeared as healthy as ever, and still sported a flat belly, broad shoulders, and a muscular form.

I knew that Amanda was particularly taken by his penetrating baby blue eyes.

"I've been good," I told my friend with genuine warmth.

"I'm glad to hear that, buddy. But what I really want to know is, how is that hot wife of yours?" He grinned roguishly. "You know that was coming, right?" We both laughed. There was no hiding the fact that Amanda was the reason for our becoming friends in the first place.

Or that he and my wife had been passionate lovers.

"Mandy is doing well. Still running 20 miles every week like a religious fanatic. She's been stressed at work and putting in a lot of overtime but, otherwise, she's happy and healthy."

My latter statement piqued Thomas' interest. "Oh? Putting in a lot of overtime, eh? Are you sure it's only overtime that she's... ah, 'putting in'? Hmmm?"

I chuckled at the sexual innuendo because I immediately understood what he was referring to.

Or, more accurately, who he was referring to.

Amanda and her boss Glenn had engaged in an illicit workplace affair some time ago ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 2"]. However, Thomas somewhat amusingly viewed Glenn as a kindred spirit since they were close in age and shared a love for hiking.

And, of course, a love for my wife.

In a way, Thomas considered Amanda's boss a measuring stick.

"No, no," I responded hastily. "That was the long time ago."

"Well, I'm glad Amanda is happy and healthy. I think we can agree that her wellbeing is paramount to both of us."

I nodded. There was a brief awkward silence before I looked at Thomas seriously. "She misses you."

The older man sighed forlornly, revealing the true depths of his feelings. "I miss her, too, Sy. I think about her all the time. I dream about her every night. Good lord, I can't believe I'm admitting this to you. About your own spouse!"

"I know, I sometimes I can't believe it, either. But..."

"... but knowing that I lust after your beautiful wife excites you. Thrills you. And allowing her to sleep with me gets you off. It arouses you as much as making love to her yourself. Doesn't it, Sy?"

It was a rhetorical question because Thomas was well aware that it was the truth.

"Will she be here soon?" There was a clear anguish in his voice. Like an addict, he needed to see my wife... to hear her voice. Thomas craved her in every way imaginable.

"Mandy should be back from her run at any moment."

"Good." His expression darkened further. "Sy, we have to talk. There's something I want to ask Amanda, but I need to run it by you first."

"What's that?"

The boldness of his proposition actually surprised me, but I immediately took to it because it would surprise Amanda and, more importantly, make her happy. I responded earnestly, "I like it. And I think we can make it work." I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. "But I have an idea on how to make it even better, if you're willing."

Thomas was even more shocked by my suggestion!

Before we could continue, however, there was a rustle of movement as Amanda gracefully sauntered into the room. She approached me from behind, planted a soft kiss below my right ear, and playfully nuzzled her nose against my neck. I snaked one arm around her waist to draw her onto me. As my wife sat across my lap, we pressed our foreheads together, which was our personal sign of affection, and gazed into each other's eyes.

Amanda wasn't merely the most intelligent, kindest, and most generous person I would ever know. She was also so stunningly beautiful that, even after almost 10 years of marriage, she could still bring me to my knees just by smiling. Unbeknownst to her, there were often times when I stopped and stared as she was performing an everyday task because her surreal beauty made the mundane into something extraordinarily breathtaking.

Standing at 5'6, Amanda's straight black silky hair ran to her hips and constantly smelled like fresh flowers. Yoga, regularly scheduled workouts at the gym, and running 20+ miles every week may have blessed her with an athletic physique, including a V-shaped upper torso, toned arms and legs, and killer abs, but it didn't detract from her feminine curves. Any man--and many women-- couldn't helped but be mesmerized by her perfect 34C breasts and incredible, sculpted ass. Her brown, slightly almond-shaped eyes gave her a decidedly exotic countenance, and always seemed to be twinkling with some sort of naughtiness or inside joke that only she was aware of. However, Amanda's adorable freckles were perhaps her sexiest physical trait.

Currently, my wife reeked of dried sweat and grime, and even that was a major turn on for me. She had just returned from a 10 mile run with her training group and, despite the cool weather, was clad only in a black Lycra sports bra and black nylon running shorts. Her ponytail was pulled through a cap. Amanda, of course, looked fantastic in anything-- or nothing at all! But flaunting her body in a snug sports bra and short shorts while working up a sweat during a long run was when she felt her best.

As she shifted on my lap to face Thomas, the confidence that was radiating from her was palpable. I tried to hide my smug grin as Amanda leveled Thomas with a devastating smile. "Hi, Tom. What are you and Sy talking about?" My wife casually addressed her older lover as if she had just seen him 1 minute-- not 1 year-- ago.

But teasing was part of her game.

"Er, uh... nothing. I mean..., hello, my dear. It's wonderful to see you again. You look amazing, as usual."

Amanda regarded us with mock suspicion. "Were you boys talking about me behind my back?"

"Of course," I told her glibly. "Thomas and I were debating which of your body parts we prefer more: your incredible tits or your amazing ass."

"You're a jerk!"

"I voted for your tits," I deadpanned.

Thomas joked, "I'll flip a coin and go with either one!"

The three of us shared a hearty laugh.

I sat quietly as Amanda and Thomas exchanged pleasantries. However, it didn't take long for their conversation to devolve into open flirting. My wife fidgeted on my lap as they spoke, and to a casual onlooker it may have appeared as if she was simply adjusting herself.

But I knew better.

Amanda shifted her body in subtly ways, letting the fabric of the sports bra stretch even more tightly over her ungodly perfect breasts or positioning herself so that Thomas was presented with a fuller view of her sexy profile. His tongue was virtually dangling from his mouth as she spoke to him. It never ceased to give me a cheap thrill when other men openly desired my wife or when she flirted with them.

Observing the flirty interaction between the lovers caused my erection to poke into Amanda's bottom. Amanda felt it, and tried to keep a straight face as she continued batting her eyelashes at Thomas. The older man, however, couldn't stop ogling my wife and appeared as though he were about to suffer a heart attack.

Grinning inwardly, I decided to join in on the fun. As Amanda spoke to him, I slid my hands up the sides of her trunk, and cupped her firm breasts before giving them a squeeze. She continued to speak to Thomas as if nothing was out of the ordinary, but he wasn't blind.

"I like what your hands are doing, Sy."

"Oh, do you?" Amanda purred.

"I do. Very much so. If fact, I would like to see more."

Amanda and I looked at each other, and Thomas couldn't see our grins. "I don't know, babe. What do you think?"

I made a show of considering the question. "Hmmm... let me think." Without warning, I reached around Amanda and yanked the sports bra up over her breasts, flashing Thomas.

Amanda threw her head back and laughed, slapping at me playfully, but the older man's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

"I want you so badly right now," he declared hoarsely.

Amanda remained still on my lap but locked eyes with her lover through as I continued to fondle her. She was slowly undulating her body now, rubbing my burgeoning erection through our clothes with her firm ass. And what an incredible ass it was...

Suddenly in a giving mood, I ushered my wife to her feet and spun her around so that her back was facing Thomas. As she peered down at me curiously, I peeled Amanda's running shorts down her fabulously toned legs.

She wasn't wearing underwear.

Immediately, the aromatic fragrance of her sweaty sex wafted to my nostrils and acted like a powerful pheromone. But there was another scent mixed in there as well. I inhaled deeply. The stench of another's man's semen was unmistakable, and I immediately realized that Amanda had not only returned from a 10 mile run, but from a good fuck as well.

Bryan must've gotten lucky again, I thought in amusement, still unware of the outrageous details [refers to the events in Chapter 15].

Amanda noticed my realization and winked at me. I considered telling Thomas. Perhaps the idea that my gorgeous wife was sleeping with other men would arouse him like it did me. But I looked at him and was almost taken aback by his intense focus on her.

No, Thomas didn't want to share her with anyone else; he craved her for himself.

Hard from Amanda's extracurricular activities but keeping it to ourselves, I gave her butt a gentle spank. "That's what you get for fucking other people." I whispered lowly so Thomas couldn't hear. My wife murmured seductively in response, and gave Thomas a sexy wiggle of her hips.

"Good lord," he choked. "Your wife has a delectable bottom, Sy."

"Oh, trust me, I know. Go on, Mandy. Show Thomas your amazing ass. Go on... yea, that's right... good... now spread those cheeks and let him see your pussy."

Amanda complied, bending slightly at the waist so she could reach back and part her ass more easily. The older man gaped and touched himself accordingly. In fact, Thomas was so fixated on my wife's bottom that he didn't notice the deep look of love we gave each other, signifying a bond that he, nor anyone else, could ever break.

Amanda's face was mere inches from mine, so I pressed my forehead to hers. "I love you," I told her softly.

"I love you, too, babe."

In a much louder voice so her paramour could hear, I stated, "I think it's time you show Thomas what he's been missing."

Amanda grinned. She knew exactly what I meant.

Placing her hands on the armrests of the computer chair, she wheeled me away from the tablet to give Thomas a wider view. Then she bent over further, displaying her ass even more prominently to him, and coolly gulped my cock down her throat.

"My god," Thomas intoned.

I moaned as Amanda demonstrated her oral skills on me. She started slowly, letting her head rise and fall on my entire length in a smooth, piston-like motion. Occasionally, she would change speeds, never going too slow or too fast, but always maintained the perfect amount of pressure around my girth.

"Spread your legs, Mandy. Don't hide your pussy from him."

She adjusted her stance into a wider V-shape while continuing to suck, gaping her hole for Thomas. The exhibitionist in my wife was coming out now, and she began blowing me more emphatically: her movements were faster and more aggressive, guttural murmurs emanated from the back of her throat, and her luscious lips rapidly became a wet, sloppy mess. How she loved to perform for an audience!

Thomas suddenly called out, "Finger your cunt while you eat his prick."

Amanda gave the older man quite the show as she delved 3 fingers into her hole.

"Sy, have I told you how much I hate you?"

"More than once, my friend. More than once."

As usual, I could never withstand Amanda's sexual prowess for long. Quickly rising to my feet but keeping my manhood buried in her throat, I turned us halfway to present our profiles to Thomas. His eyes never wavered from Amanda, and I slowed my thrusting motion so he could enjoy the sight of my erection sliding in and out of her mouth. I tried to prolong the moment, but my wife was too skilled.

All it took was 3 pumps of my hips, and my orgasm erupted.

Before I exploded in Amanda's mouth, however, I twisted away. She immediately grabbed my erection to paste her glorious breasts with my semen. "That's it, babe. Paint my tits with your cum! Give it to me... give me every drop... oooooh... it's so nice and warm!"

Amanda looked up as she masturbated me furiously. I doused her with wave after wave of thick white cum yet she continued to stroke me even after I had nothing left to give her. But my sex-crazed wife wanted more, and my penis was so sensitive that I had to beg her to stop.

Spent, I collapsed back into the seat, sweating profusely.

"Bravo!" Thomas applauded. "Bravo!" Despite being relegated to an onlooker, he was thoroughly worked up.

Amanda was grinning proudly as she stood up, her coated breasts glistening resplendently. She approached the table and sat on the edge, very close to the tablet. Thomas gawked at her with a desperately needy expression, and she taunted him by smearing my jizz all over her chest.

I actually felt bad for Thomas; she knew how to press his button.

"You're a bad girl, Miss Amanda. A very, very bad girl. The next time I see you, you're going to get what you deserve."

"I'll believe it when I see it," my wife sniffed conceitedly.

Then she threw her head back and laughed.

**********

We continued to keep in touch with Thomas. I still corresponded with him regularly about Amanda, about my ideas for new Literotica postings, and about life, in general. Amanda also frequently texted him, and while she never divulged the contents of those messages, I assumed that they were sexting quite a bit. In fact, I fantasized that my wife was sending her lover topless selfies and other naughty pics of herself.

Perhaps every other week, Thomas appeared in videochat. Sometimes, Amanda and I would chat with him together. Somedays, we would hold a serious conversation; somedays, we would fuck in front of the camera for him. Oftentimes, Amanda videochatted with him alone which caused my imagination to run wild.

2 months later, on a fateful Friday, I was already waiting for Amanda when she arrived home from work. It was a particularly frigid winter. We were both longing for warmer weather, so we had recently decided to spend 2 weeks in Florida. Amanda was still regularly working out at the gym and running, and had maintained a beach body that she was eager to show off.

We were supposed leave for Florida today.

"Hey, babe," she greeted as she rushed through the door. "Are you finished packing yet?" There was urgency in her voice; she really wanted to get away from this wintry cold.

I hesitated. "Yea... um, about that."

My wife stopped dead in her tracks. "What's the matter?" Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Please don't tell me that we have to cancel our trip."

"Well... kind of."

Amanda placed her hands on her hips and glared at me. "Why?" she demanded. Her expression indicated that I'd be in a considerable amount of trouble without a valid explanation.

I inclined my head, and Thomas stepped into the room.

"Omigod... Tom!" Amanda's demeanor instantly softened, and she ran into his arms.

Thomas hugged my wife and kissed her passionately before me. "I've missed you so much, Amanda."

"I've missed you, too. What are you doing here?" She was genuinely surprised.

"Well," the older man began as he threw me a boyish grin, "I'm currently on a 2-week hiatus, and your generous husband suggested that I spend it with you."

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers