All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 17'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this the end of the series ????????

Say it ain't so! Because I have loved Sharing My Wife Amanda since the very first chapter. It checked every box for me. Wild sex, romance, characters I actually cared about, humor. If this is the final chapter, I'm going to be very upset!

-BB

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 3 years ago
Syz, this is the story that you were always meant to write.

Your love for Amanda is obvious in every story u post about her. U constantly call them love letters to your wife and it shows. But to this girl your stories are way better when they focus on you and Amanda like in this chapter. Not when you're writing about group sex and gbangs, or about Amanda sleeping with dozens of other people. And def not when she's getting abused in a noncon.Yuck! This story is as loving as anything you've ever written and if u write about your wife again I hope u continue to focus your love as hubby & wifey.

The final scene with u, Amanda, and James was so flippin' cute! I feel like that's as real as it gets. I feel like that could actually happen to a married couple trying to hide those moments from their little ones! LOL !!!!!

And you named your daughter Eliza ?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good romcom. However...

The fact that Amanda fucked the dude while trying to fix her marital issues doesn't cast her in a good light. In fact, makes her look like a slut.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

I kind of hope you end the series here, because it was done so well. I thought it was a great way to wrap up that stage of everyone lives. If it is the end for this series, I hope you continue writing Syzoth because you have truly evolved since your first story and your work is excellent. 5 stars.

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Damn that was a perfect ending.....exactly how I hoped it would end.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
A natural conclusion to an epic series

After all the debauchery, Sy and Amanda figure out what is most important. Always, there has been a strong current of love running through even the most outrageous of these tales. Now it's led to the tranquility and satisfaction of home, hearth, wife, and child. Will Amanda ever again feel that urge to scratch an old itch? Will Sy miss the angst, jealousy, and overwhelming excitement of giving Amanda away to another man? We'll just have to wait and see. Well done all the way around.

MasonFieldMasonFieldover 3 years ago
Great conclusion to the story. And to the series!

The ending was PERFECT. It couldn't have been written any better.This is what "and they lived happily ever after" is supposed to be about. But I do hope that you'll write more stories about your hot wife, Sy, because it'll be a fucking shame if you don't.

Lady_KatanaLady_Katanaover 3 years ago
I am impressed.

Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 17 feels like it's written by a family man who legit loves his wife and children, and gets what it means to be a husband and father.

Nice to see that viewpoint instead of from a guy trying to sleep with any female who has a pulse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He'd better get a DNA test on both kids, because, being the whore she is, they're probably not his. Should have kicked her ass out long ago, and if he does the same as she does, he's no friggin' better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was glad to see this end with both of them finally deciding to put each other and their family first ahead of their sex games. I had actually stopped reading prior to the pregnant gangbang. I only read this chapter because I wanted to see what type of hard lesson they had to learn by ignoring the emotions and jealousies that had been popping up since she got involved with her intern Jimmy. For two intelligent people who were supposed to be so much in love both spouses were incredibly stupid about their own gut feelings as well as the hints they were giving each other that it was way past time for them to give up their polyamorous lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty sure that others came in her no fly zone in previous chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I skipped ahead to see how it ended, and it's a bit sadly un-nuanced. You have the former babysitter who they both apparently love and is a dear friend say "maybe we shouldn't even do this again" about just hanging out and talking - which is utterly absurd. There is nothing wrong with having friends as adults, and there would also be nothing wrong with them being like an extended family.

It's too focused on the concept of an isolated nuclear family, which is a fairly new concept in society as it is. The focus of the chapter also just kind of insults polyamorous relationships as if they are just immature games. I'm not poly, but there is nothing wrong with it, and it does not prevent people from having a loving and happy family.

Bigger though, is that the whole chapter shows a pathetic inability to communicate for the couple. Like, what at no point would the wife not just SAY what she is thinking instead of getting mad that he isn't reading her mind despite her actively lying to him about what she wants? And that whole conversation later where she claims that if she said WANTED to stop he would beg her to continue for her sake is bad cop-out.

Overall, this chapter spends a lot of time trying hard to TELL us that there is a deep and intimate bond between two people who are nearly incapable of just having an honest conversation, despite being together for over 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is or are any of these stories based on any ... real person ... living or deceased?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I worked with a couple in a lifestyle much like this one, adjusted for the tenants of reality. Along with a psychiatrist, I provided marriage counseling for them. We were healing the anger, the trauma, and the emotional disconnects that 15 years of this lifestyle created. Even though it was 100% consensual, there was damage and fallout, much of it repressed. In their case, it was a mutual "Stop!" we can no longer do this. They hit the wall together, and it was six years before they felt "normal" again. Trust fund kids with tech money, they lived an artificial existence devoid of "real life" problems. The upside, they put one of my kids through Stanford and the other through Rice. That was in addition to my fees.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Open marriages, swinging, polyamory, "lifestyle choices", ..... Geeze. This from a couple that only learned to communicate AFTER being 'schooled' by the lessons of such. Just sounds like damaged people who were lucky enough to survive sexual misadventures. The primary lesson being that making a "choice" does not mean it's a good choice if it hurts what should be a natural family: i.e., trauma as the alleged marriage counselor commenter says. People do make deliberate choices to create families from broken remnants that includes loving acceptance of those not formally family, but those remnants are themselves the product of bad choices. Conflating them all as "lifestyle choices" is just ignorant. Even "swinging" couples only last when the swinging is usually within the bounds of a pre-existing individual or couples friendship. My wife and I did that with couples friends back in the day, but always subject to not violating relationship trust (e.g., couples friends only). And that stopped when we grew old enough to appreciate the nuances of marriage and friendship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Umm the ending is sweet but hardly realistic given the intervening events. Even consensual open marriages leaves scars for some people. Their is a reason why open marriages of any type have a high divorce rate over 90%.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah, yes! It's time to hang up her industrial strength diaphragm, cancel the endorsement deal with Trojan and start acting like a responsible adult.

pwdinblewpwdinblew3 months ago

In the end the title said it all. This didn't paint a picture of the sort of partnership that is a long happy marriage. It wasn't a group of people working out a more complex relationship. The title came from a patriarch and in its way implies an attitude just as controlling as installing a chastity belt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Before about 1970, this freak would be in an institution getting help.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Interesting conclusion to the story. For most of the series we have a fantasy hot wife/swingers enjoying a wide variety of sexual encounters with a complete separation of sex vs love/trust/commitment which works for all.

The issue is that some of the partners become regulars and then lovers and things can get complicated.

1 the nanny - things are presented as amazing poly/throuple/family yet she is married off to a regular to turn them into swingers - keeping them close yet still separate despite a "marriage proposal" - I personally thought Amanda is in complete control of all their partners and Sy is nudged to do what is best for someone else (not that they asked her, or that they asked her to "marry" them before her wedding)

2 Thomas and the 2 weeks in Italy - one of the many men in her life, completely in love with her, willing to do anything for Mandy (and with the money/means to do so). Can Mandy say she never had feelings for her partners? It's clear that there are some existential questions of what do you do with all these lovers where things are way past 'just sex'

3 Alexander - at which point one of her lovers gets Mandy to reconsider who she is married to? The author presents this as a mutual decision with an out of the blue timing and uncharacteristically poor communication between the couple who normally need one look to be in sync. If this was partly based on real life, you can see this as the likely milestone in such relationships where after so many partners and lovers you encounter one you just click with, one that really gets you, hence the sudden jealousy for the husband and the realisation that he's not sharing just her body for fun, but her heart and true affection. Of course, a mix of age, parenthood, less thrill from swinging etc plays a part, but I think this is when Mandy finds herself wanting Alex more than her husband and decides to end the lifestyle to save her marriage.

The story puts a spin on what she actually did with Alex, which of theri rules she already broke etc. (the author never confirms the paternity of the children - so no point speculating).

So despite years of having fun, eventually real feelings get in the way.

I wonder if future Amanda will suggest the occasional sex resort anniversary holiday to relieve the old days? Will the "nymphomaniac" urges be suddenly stop? Can he trust her that when she goes swimming she's not drowning in Alex? Once jealousy sneaked its way in their marriage will it poison trust forever?

If this was based on real life I would think that after a period passes to settle the boat, Amanda will seek to resume things perhaps more discreetly and with some restrictions on recurrent partners to avoid "lovers' dilemma". But with the age gap in play I think the next Amanda series might be in "loving wives" with her trying to protect her husband feelings and insecurities while doing what she always did: getting what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

"Now my wife had THREE people to share her love with.

And that's what sharing my wife Amanda was all about!"

Hahaha

If this is really based on real life, I think the series is about sharing her body for sex and never sharing her heart!

It sounds like mid life crisis, realising that the wife is spending lots of time in sex marathon sessions with younger lovers, realising there is a real threat she has real feelings for one of the lovers while the husband is at home with the child and suddenly realising that the time is ticking for him to be effectively replaced with a younger, sexier, more stamina lover who can keep up with her for the decades to come.

This 180 degree turn around in the series shows that all the good times come to an end and we should enjoy this when we can, but also reflect and adapt to change to not lose what is really important.

I'm curious if there will be a future installment: after all the fun sexcapades I don't think the author will write about an exclusive completely monogamous couple growing old with no playing around.

My guess is that Amanda will get whatever she wants eventually (even if she will need to work around her husbands feelings).

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This chapter is a sudden change for the series (a new baby could simply be a chance to bring a new nanny in). We don't know what Amanda really though and what she really did, but sounds like she might have started falling in love with Alex, started breaking rules and husband became jealous because she was now sharing her heart/love for real not her body/sex for fun.

I appreciate the author included the jealousy and a bit of reality in this fun series to remind us that nothing last forever.

I'm glad the couple are working on their marriage and I wish them luck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

This chapter is very different from the others. Suddenly the communication fails, rules are made up and broken, wife prefers spending time with lovers, sex drought with hubby... Feels like Sy had a light bulb moment and the only way to save the marriage is to "agree to stop", but reading through the lines we wonder how long this will last.

Did Mandy condition him? Did she actually "give in" for his sake/enjoyment, or did she actively stoked his kink and pretended to do what he wants whilst escalating towards her desires? Will they stop? Can they stop? Can Sy trust Mandy every time she has late meetings? Swimming or yoga classes? Maybe goes for a run in the woods and gets back walking funny?

I would definitely do a paternity test.

I think they made a great couple.

I hope what we might read through the lines is only the end of their 'open marriage' phase, not the end of the marriage itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1184 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES