All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife for the First Time'

by LuvShowinHerOff

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story, But...

True? A wish of yours or both of you? The safest way to make it happen if you both want it is an adult resort, such as Hedonism II in Jamaica. Half nude, half prude. She could stay dressed but parade her sexy body on the prude side or go to the nude side and let everyone see everything. An added benifit to the nude side, she could pick which cock she preferd. Open, outdoor sex is allowed, even encouraged. If you wanted privacy, back to your room with the cock or cocks of her choice. Most there are couples, married or not. So, there will be couples who are interested in swapping partners and watching each other fuck the other. All in all, a fun place with no pressure to do more than you care to. Fantasies can come true or be started there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

I have wanted this to happen with My Wife for decades, thanks for the reflections of a Wonderful event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolute Turn Off

Glad I don't have a clue why you would want this, but you have serious issues, hope you and your wife make it, but I don't think you will.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplabout 14 years ago
Nice Start

Pretty good for a first story. The plot and dialogue was cliched but still worth reading. Actually, Teri's dirty mouth was good to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star.

So for some unknown reason you want to be cuckolded by your wife with someone that can fuck your wife faster harder and better than you can. Not sure I see the logic here. Well good luck with your cuckolding lifestyle. I expect you are looking forward to all those creampies and sloppy thirds you will get when your wife really cheats on you. As someone said a very big turn off. But the swingers and cucks on this site will love the story so you should do well here in cucksville.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thinking of her

It is a fantasy they wanted to explore and they did. Story well told and nicely written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good read

Thanks for posting. My wife and I talk of this fantasy as well, also adding other women in but we will most likely never do it for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wring Category

This is a Fetish story, or Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've read here. You capture the true feelings of a cuck wannabee....which I am as well. Luckily, I have shared my wife like this....best thing that ever happened, and we are truly a better more loving couple for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wring category? Write again

Get over it categorical deniers. The title should have clued you in. Besides, the loving wives 'slot' is precisely polyamorous/pansexual and hotwife/cuckold in the literotica universe. The mods don't care about your John Wayne ranting against the so-called attack on marriage and nuclear family. Family has to (and has in fact) evolved somewhat to reflect current reality. Relaxed mores. Love and sex that is inclusive, not exclusive. The real fear underlying the cuck-hating responses to this and similar stories is the fear of sharing power with women...any women. If just one woman gets an inch, she'll take a mile. Any 'man' less than a tyrant becomes a threat to the system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How sadly funny

What woman who didn't give a dam for her wimp self cuck husband who she couldn't respect would turn down a cock from someone who she could respect???<P>

You are a riot writer - funny sadly sick stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Shairing and open marriages I don't mind. It's the little pricked Cuckold Wimps that allow another man to dominate their loved one. And then allow themselves to be dominated by the other man or woman. I just don't understand why any sane man would let another man or his wife disrespect and humiliate him to this extent. But then Cuckolds and Wimps don't really care who does the humiliating as long as someone does. And I will also say I do not know any females young or old that would enjoy living with or loving a little Cuckold Wimp. Most women hate the idea of a Wimp and a Cuckold and those sick little pricked men that allow themselves to be Cuckolded.

LuvShowinHerOffLuvShowinHerOffabout 14 years agoAuthor
Set the record straight

Okay ... seen a few of comments about this being a cuckold set-up. Nothing is further than the truth. I simply have an incredibly sexy wife whom I would love to see from the third person perspective being taken by another man/men. No dominating of any sort in any direction. This is a story of sharing, read the title! So take a chill. She is just very sexy and very sensual and it would be exciting to see her from another perspective. I find it more of a wimp to trash the story/fantasy and leave comments anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Did you read your story? the one you just wrote? If you don't think your husbands character is not humiliated or disrespected by your wife's and her lovers character you really shouldn't go in for this wife sharing thing, because you will be crapped upon from a great height by your wifes lovers and your wife.

You have no idea what your getting into. drop the idea and just make sure your wife is well taken care of before she sees this story of you being a wannabe Cuckold Wimp. And does exactly what is in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore these saddos

And just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes ignore the saddo that loves Cuckold wimp stories.

And then moans about saddos who don't like Cuckold wimp stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It won't be long before

you will be sucking her lovers cum out of her sorry cunt. Maybe a dose of STD will cure both your asses.

YusakuYusakualmost 14 years ago
Great story

We have the same fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good stuff!

Nothing better than a hot wife being well fucked, although I'd prefer to join in and see her dealing with two cocks! Ignore the idiots who read this knowing what its about and then feel that they should tell you the error of your ways, there are a lot of us who enjoy this fantasy. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes

Well, try it dude, I mean what have you got to lose but your marriage, right. I mean a good jack off is better for you than fucking your wife so go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great fantasy

better in real life. I luv to watching my wfe get spanked and fucked and abused. We're both sub sometime the men tell me get the fuck out of my house but I wait around the back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I read the comments first, helps me decide if the story is worth reading

For obvious reason this story I will avoid, but must make one comment about the readers. Why do most of you spend so much time bashing each other, because of your personal sexual preferences? Wouldn't time be better spend, giving the author constructive feedback, which help him/her improve their writing? And for heavens sake you people who bash the Anonymous comments, get over it, they will remain part of the public feedback, whether you like it or not. The author, after all, does have the option to accept only user name comments. Maybe he should, that should stop you whiners from crying all over public feedback. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!!

Outstanding!! Had me hard the whole time. All wives need to experience this.

YELLOWBUS20YELLOWBUS20about 12 years ago
LOOKING FOR ROUND TWO PLUS

KEPT ME HARD THE ENTIRE STORY WILL WAIT FOR CHAPTER TWO KEN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YIkes

Another cuckold wimp that thinks he and his slut are 'swingers' your not even close to a 'swinger' as for sharing? where is your young woman who fucks all night? will your slut watch you fuck her? I don't think so.

kyron99kyron99about 12 years ago
nice

pay no mind to the closet-cucks who read it feel bad afterward.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hot

The dialogue is very repetitive...granted there may be a limited number of things that come to mind at a time like that, and it probably doesn't feel that repetitive if one is actually involved, but the author can mix it up a bit better than this. The connection with the paramour is very straight-forward so the action starts fairly early. It might have helped for there to have been something a bit memorable about Mark besides the requisite over-sized equipment...how about a cherry tattoo on the head of his pecker that she could make puns about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why not me?

Wife sharing must be the ultimate experience......if only it were possible! Lucky lady!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great.

I enjoyed this a lot. As others have said, the dialogue is a bit corny. I've been in this same situation (as the sharing male) and it has to be one of the most sexy intimate things that a couple can do. Your partner is simply behaving like a male, she wants to fuck for lust, just as you probably have always imagined and done. Watching your own wife succumb to her perfectly normal desires is liberating, for both of you. When you have sex as a couple you do it with love and lust. Bringing in a stranger is simply broadening your horizons, and very very sexy. More orgasms all round!

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot erotic story!

I enjoyed reading and love the story.

A true hot wife.

I long for the same

Thanks

And keep writing

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice job

...but I agree the dialogue is corny. I just can't imagine it would happen this way. If you were secretly posting pictures your wife would be pissed. So, you should have made her pissed and then had her come around after some lapsed time - say 3 months. second, I can't believe she would let you pick the guy out and be OK with it. This just did not click. You should have went at this together or had her secretly checking out the comments and you caught her doing this when she was supposed to be pissed! Something like this. Maybe I should shut up and write my own story but I enjoyed yours! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very erotica

My wife and I were best friends with another couple ... He wanted to fuck my wife and I wanted to fuck his... our wives liked to play along but never committed themselves... but one night on a vacation to Lake Tahoe they surprised us.... they told us they were going to bed,,, and they would fuck whoever got in bed with them.. Needless to say... we took the opportunity to enjoy the swap....Eventually we were more adventurous ... I wasn't sure how I would feel watching my wife being fucked by my friend... but I found it to be quite thrilling...maybe it was because he enjoyed watching me fuck his wife....Not for everyone I understand.... but for us it was great... That was 30 yrs ago...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love It

I love stories about men sharing their wives and watching. I like doing that as well. I generally jackoff while I watch. It is a real turnon and my wife loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story!

I want to do this with my wife so bad.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another cuck shares his whore and thinks it's a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Exciting story! There has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time

What a hot an amazing story. Doesn’t matter how many times I read a story about a husband sharing his wife for the first time. It is very exciting! It brings back memories of my first time every time! So please continue to add more stories because Most of us love them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking idiot

26thNC is nothing but a fucking idiot all over the place! I bet his wife would love for me to pleasure her.... as he is incapable! Hahahaha!

What a wimp he is!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY NICE FUN STORY

erotic .. and wife sharing done correctly.. with hubby present and involved.. none of this all alone behind hubby's back crap like some authors do

billgracebillgracealmost 2 years ago

Just finished a night like this last night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Telling something that happened in the past in present tense is off-putting, at least for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. 5 stars! I so want to watch my wife get pleasured and then have sloppy seconds. I am pretty sure she is doing our neighbor which is a big turn on for me. I need to tell her that I know and ask if I could watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous