All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife for the First Time'

by NNJ_Mike

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poor. So many mis-spellings and words that made no sense. Proof reading and spell check is on all computers. Use it to better your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After 20 years? You become swingers? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Who can we fuck tomorrow?"

As Barney Rubble use to say to Fred Flintstone after Fred just explained one of his new hair brain ideas that he wanted Barney involved with..."When did WE get so plural!"

So, in this particular story, there is no "WE"....its there's only "ME", ie the wife that's fucking anyone else other than the spouse. The only way there's a "WE" in this particular is if the husband is bi-sexual and he's having sex with the other man as well. If this was a relationship with mutual reciprocity then the wife would be sharing her husband with another woman while she watched and or participated in the fucking. If they're exploring their sexuality as a couple then the husband gets equal opportunity to fuck other women besides his wife. I

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wasted first effort. Twenty years together and you haven't learned how to please one another. How sad. My late wife and I were together 52 years and though the sex was less often in our latter years, we still managed to ring each other's bell. Maybe if you focused one each other rather than all the peripheral bullshit in life you wouldn't now be fucking other people. I gave you a 2 for being brave enough to write, a negative -1 for the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great - another new cuck/wimp writer. Are there any new writers that can write something beside cuck/wimp - they're all the same. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Ignore the anonymous trolls and keep writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very well written

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

This story needs dialogue and lots of it. You've narrated a story but it's not very readable. Try this instead: Go back and write a single scene of 300 words or less in which hubby and wifey talk about what's wrong with their relationship and what they think they should do about it. String together a series of scenes and voila, you have a much more interesting (and readable) story. Let the characters tell the story by their words and actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This kind of stories are stupid, specially when the couple never experimented with others and all of the sudden when they get the chance they just go for it. That hardly happen that way. Not creative minds here anymore ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reasonable first story, but not very credible and needs proof reading to remove the many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely told. My wife had been invited to a friend's house while I was out of town. She went over for dinner and turned out that she spent the night. As I found out later there was no sleeping. The next day was to be my last day out of town. I got a call from my wife telling me she would have a surprise for me when I got home. She walked in the house after I got home talking me to our family room. She tied me to the fold out couch and put a mask on me. I heard her moving around. She put headphones on me, whispering that my rod was going to be very happy. Then I felt her mouth envelope me. At the same time I felt weight on the bed at my head and then felt a very wet pussy sliding over my face, a dripping wet pussy oozing come. I then realized that I did not know who was sucking my cock or whose pussy was creaming my face. the mouth stopped and I felt a pussy swallow my cock. And I shot my load in multiple spasms. Things slowed down. The headphones were removed along with the blindfold and I was confronted with two naked women with cum cover pussy lips staring at me. To this day I don't know who was planted on my face or was sitting on my boner. Thanks for bringing the memory back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderfully erotic story! I could be Lisa; submissive, BDSM kinky, and always craving bisexual fun with my husband present and participating. 5*s.

Use the delete function to eliminate the trash comments.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

Please proofread your story before inflicting it on unsuspecting readers. A waste of time.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Need a proofreader and some editing. If you do this yourself, there's a tendency for us to miss these things because of the way the brain silently reads, especially our own work. Try this, which an experienced writer passed along a while back. It works well - not foolproof - but highly effective. Read your work aloud. Not only will you catch typos, but missing words, run-on sentences and awkward sentences all "sound" like they're not right.

.

Very nice story. Keep writing, keep upping your game. YouTube has some excellent writing channels.

.

4/5!!

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 1 year ago

A good story, but a few comments. First, no lady is going to kiss you after smoking a cigar... gross. Secondly, having unprotected sex after just meeting someone, really? I know it's "just a story" but not very passable. I did enjoy the games and teasing! Good luck in your next story.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Excellent story!!! Please keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not even worth what I paid for it.

BronxwomanBronxwomanover 1 year ago

Please consider editing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNNJ_Mike@NNJ_Mike
Long time reader of Literotica and other story sites and finally created a profile here as an outlet for myself. Love to talk about taboo, family fun, wife sharing, erotic couplings and D/S, Not into scat, humiliation, abuse You can hit me up on Discord mike_nnj or Reddit ...