All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Jen'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's this Rob guy at

I need Rob in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you sure...

Are you sure you need Rob in your life, or in your WIFE??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story good...grammar bad

3* could have been 4* or 5* if the grammar wasn't so bad.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing story!!! Congrats! ;)

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY! 5*

ONE SUGGESTION TO HELP --MAYBE. WHEN YOU USE 1ST PERSON YOU CAN'T TELL HOW JEN FEELS, ONLY WHAT YOU SEE AND HEAR OR KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How would she feel if you be a hot big tit 20 year old in your bed? Just say I thought you wanted me to do that.

Na just dump the cheating bitch

deadonedeadoneover 8 years ago
ah yes

We are seeing the true Jen. A woman does not just jump at this suddenly out of the blue. She is also very comfortable with the situation. This can only mean that she would have been doing it many many times, now she just wants to break in her loser WACC. I see an slow spiral death to this marriage. I do believe she has moved past the WACC and no longer cares about him.

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
Totally neutered

A woman should understand that her man is totally neutered by her giving herself to another predator without his specific blessing. And even then, his ego can still be shattered by her freely expressed emotion if she isn't careful to boost up her man when she can.

We get it. Her husband gives her permission to lust for this handsome stranger, so she gives the guy her best stuff. Enthusiasm, lust, tongue, moans and groans, no restrictions on frequency or holes or positions or exposure or cum or even degradation--she gives him everything to put on a show for hubby and be the slut he has dreamed of. Now that it's over, who will give her permission to be a slut for hubby? No one. So she goes back to protecting herself.

And now he believes that she responds to other men better than him. This lack of confidence cyclically results in his failure to compel her to perform for him. And he grows more resentful and less capable with each rotation of the pendulous.

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

Thanks, great story. The kind of scenario I'd like to see another man screw my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dob

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A few years ago...

I was basically in the same position. My wife and I were at a wedding reception and a young man who was stag sat next to my wife. We were in our late 40's at the time and I found out later that he was 29. He was built and good looking. Why he ever wanted to go after a married I will never know. My wife is fairly well built, beautiful and very out going. Alcohol takes it's toll on her though. He asked her to dance and she looked at me as if to ask if it was okay. I love to dance and so does she. I motioned her to go ahead. He kept her out to dance a slow song. He got cozy with her. Later when I had to use the restroom he made a move and tried to take her outside. I caught a glimpse and made for the door. He had her pinned and she wasn't resisting (alcohol). When he saw me coming up he just smiled and asked me what I was going to do. He got "What are" out of his mouth when my hand caught his Adam's apple with a slap and put him on the ground. I then spit on him and told him he was lucky to still be alive. We left him there and went and said our "goodbyes" after I told my wife to get herself together. She was shocked and upset that I had done that. She'd never seen me do anything violent. I later heard he had told people he was attacked in the parking lot. I keep a lot closer eye on my wife when she drinks now.

LovelyDutchiesLovelyDutchiesover 8 years ago
Great story

We had the same experience here with a well hung black guy.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Somewhat fitting that after trying for so long to see her being fucked by another

 "That is what it means to be a woman. A man putting his cock into her."

Dude do you think he was there by accident ? Another thing don't just sit there nibble the other side of her neck, lick a nipple while he's dinning at the Y. Hell I don't want some dudes sweat on me either but just sitting there. There might of been a chance to rock her world from both ends ever fist bump a guy over a bitches (your wife's) back, me either. I'm not sure if your lucky she went home with you or not. You better get busy and find some things out. *~*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly sexy

Wow what a woman and I concur with the feeling. The desire is strong but the reality is painful.... Worth it? I don't know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
E.S.P.?

How can a man know what feelings and emotions a woman is experiencing. Better I think to have the story divided into 1. husbands perspective and 2. Wife's perspective.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the read.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Follow up

Like some of the other stories, this one needs a follow-up. We need to know what she wants. The husband’s change of heart is odd- a few years earlier he would have liked it more, but now he doesn’t?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy coward husband story.

No loving wife here. She has been cheating with that asshole for a while and clearly has no respect for her faggot sissy husband. But then no one respects a sissy. Stupid story repeated a 1000 times in the LW sewer.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WELL..HE BETTER WATCH IT

Thank God at least hubby stayed around to watch... but if he can't handle it then he better put a stop to it ASAP or he will be a bachelor before he knows what hit him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The MC needs to fuck another woman with the wife's advance knowledge (not necessarily approval) or simply file for divorce now. It is his only chance of regaining some respect from her.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Needs another chapter! All your stories have the wife enjoying the other man, hubby doesn't eat cream pies, hubby doesn't take her mouth for a spit roast nor does he take her ass for DP! Are all cucks like this? Good stroke read but not the lifestyle I want for myself! Sharing the wife means hubby gets to play, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous