All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Liz Ch. 02'

by midwestmomlvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Hot HOT!!

Hot one! Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait for the next chapter!

cyzrecyzreabout 16 years ago
not erotic nor interesting?

Well, I understand that not everyone will find the same erotice tastes. However, It is wrong to assume that one is less than a man if he partakes in his own fantasies...After all, are we not allowed freedom of speech and thought? It is fine to express your distaste for a given erotic pleasure, but to try to claim yourself as the champion of all 'real men' is only fooling yourself.

Yes, I agree that I would not partake in the vision of having my wife fucked by another man, but I see the eroticism displayed by others who think exactly the opposite.

Just because I don't want to partake of a particular venue doesn't mean no one else would, could, or want to.

Well told story even if it really isn't my cup of tea!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
bewilderment at Anon critics...

Ah... the life of a lightning rod. So goes erotic writing. Anyhoo... good story. Same characters, interesting character tidbits. Gives a little complexity and that makes it a little more real. Good move. Also interesting to have the wife do Ray alone... big time psychological jump there. It, um... opens doors. Looking forward to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great read

I love this guys stories. Sharing your wife with others doesn't mean you are sexually inadaquate. I've been with over a hundred women, but I still share my wife (swing clubs, etc.). If you ask me, it takes a confident man to even consider letting another man have his wife/partner.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 16 years ago
Well Done

Great, short read - thanks

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Liked it

I liked this, good read, good story plot and people....

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
Classy, HOT & Real

I was hooked with his thoughts, "She's on here way to be with him; Alone with her first new Lover!" OK, it may not be the exact words, but I've lived that moment, more than once. With mutual concent, it has to one of the Most Unique Gifts a "together couple" can share with a good, trusted friend. A spouse knows that both new partners will be experiencing common mating habits In Completely new ways with Unimagined anticipation for new joys for both. Can there be a greater treasure?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Happy cuck

Some people like these cuck and whore fantasies. Some people suck. Usually the same people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous