All Comments on 'Sharing my Wife Michelle'

by LMWM321

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very sensual indeed. thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stories of couples playing together are the best. I know some men prefer to let their wives go out and enjoy themselves, then come home to share the details, but my husband and I much prefer when we get the opportunity to share the experiences with each other. It has brought us so much closer together. All of my girlfriends are jealous of our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And it's a STD parade.

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

They need to arrange to continue meeting with Todd. Maybe they can invite another anither cock so Michelle can go airtight.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unbelievable. Clearly written and thought out.

cgulden51cgulden517 months ago

My thoughts on sharing wife is a big roll of the dice. She could become addicted and being able to sort out what is love and what is sex. Women are so much different. Good Luck

LMWM321LMWM3217 months agoAuthor

Sheesh.. I just reread my story and noticed a few name mixups at the beginning. Just to clarify, Brad is me, the husband. And Todd is our guest. I use Todd in a few places that should read Brad. It seems that no matter how many times one proofreads somethings always gets missed. Anyway, thank you to those who have read and to those who have commented. And thank you again to my wild open-minded wife Michelle.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

I loved this story and especially how both men shared the wife together and the main objective was to make her feel good. This is a different slant than most porn and it was great.

LMWM321LMWM3216 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it DH. As well as making my wife's pleasure the focus, i also wanted to highlight that the hero (our pleasure partner for the night) had a normal sized dick. Too many of these tales glorify huge cocks. As someone with a much bigger than avg dick (8" insertable length, 6 1/4" girth) I can honestly say... it's not all that great. In fact, it's quite limiting. There are ways to deal with a smallish dick, but not so much with one that's too big for comfortable oral sex or even contemplating anal. And age only compounds the problem (break out the lube!). My wife adores me but openly admits that when she fantasizes about sex with someone other than me (I'm fine with it - it's healthy and I do the same) , it's with someone whose dick is considerably smaller.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Wife wants to be a whore, and cuck obliged her.

LMWM321LMWM3216 months agoAuthor

whore? Ugh... no. ..just no.

And I'm not sure how you define cuckolding but to my understanding of the word , there was no such activity taking place here. I didn't sit passively and watch - I joined in. And my wife did not humiliate me in any way. It was totally consensual and mutually pleasurable. Seem more like wife-sharing to me. anyway, thanks for reading all the same.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Cucks share, and whores let themselves be shared. Sounds like your situation to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"If you're not interested in the before and after conversation and just want to find out the shocking things Michelle does with the hotel's very hot masseuse..."

A masseuse is (by definition) female. I don't see where one appears in this story?

LMWM321LMWM3216 months agoAuthor

Damn, you're right. Todd is a masseur. Both terms are rather outdated, anyway. I should have just referred to him as Michelle's massage therapist.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 months ago

The Sex sounded very mechanical. Not very sexy

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

Good husband, good wife,

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 months ago

The story was well-written (except for the errors in the names, which you already picked up). I would have liked to know what happened afterward. In your introduction you suggest that the third part would give us their after-the-party discussion. I didn't quite see that. Don't listen to the BTB crowd. The Bitchers don't like anything short of torture to the women, no matter how good a person they are and no matter how supportive to their husbands they are. I think Lit should let us rate the Bitchers' comments. Most would get negative scores. VS PS I did something like you describe with a former fiancee. I don't think anyone who has not had such an experience can understand it.

LMWM321LMWM321about 1 month agoAuthor

Great feedback VikingSailer! I appreciate you taking the time to leave it and for your thoughtful insights. ,.And for your encouragement to ignore the haters.

By all means, please feel free to read my subsequent story, Story "Mature Hotwife Turns a Trick." I think the story-telling is a bit better and the premise quite humorous. If you do, more feedback please :)

thx!

LMWM

loveloverloveloverabout 1 month ago

Very personal, loving, sensuous….

CARLVPCARLVPabout 1 month ago

Rocketman12 comment aside, one man's meat is another's poison. I like discussion during sex can go on for couple hours and a few orgasms. Reminds me of my first ass fuck. A partner I had sex with frequently but not exclusively after foreplay and mounting her missionary about to slide in said, "you want to fuck my ass hole." I stopped dead in my tracks dumfounded. Before I could answer she slid her right hand down under her leg and pulled my cock head down against he ass hole and commanded, "slowly." My cock slid in with much more resistance than vaginal but easy enough. She had planned and pre lubricated with KY. Her orgasms were unusual. She would relax and while falling limp with eyes closed let out a single whimper hug me tight and be in afterglow. We fucked as usual except for the tightness and after her usual orgasm I picked up the pace and force and came in her ass. The we showered together.

LMWM321LMWM321about 1 month agoAuthor

@CARLVP

Thanks for reading and commenting, glad it brought back a pleasant memory. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous