Sharing Roni Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife is ready to play, but Husband is not so sure.
9.3k words
4.07
20k
33

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of me sharing my Wife and of her desire to have her nude body exposed to others. If you dislike these kinds of stories then PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING. I understand that many people are offended by our behavior. It is not my intent to offend. On the other hand, for those of you who do enjoy my stories...Thank you for reading them and for your positive feedback.

All participants in my stories are above the age of Eighteen.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Roni was snuggled up next to me with her head laying against my shoulder. My arm was wrapped around her slender waist holding her close. It felt good to have the warmth of her body against me. It was a little before twelve... still three more hours to kill. We both sat silently watching a movie.

I had a hard time following the plot of the movie as my mind kept wandering. The thought of our friends spending the day with us was all I could think about. I was cautiously aroused as I tried to prepare myself for what was coming.... In just a few hours I would be watching Josh and Mike enjoy her petite body, the same body that I was currently holding against me. She was all mine right now, but shortly she would be a shared treat with our friends.

At two o'clock the movie ended and Roni raised her head and kissed my cheek, "I need to get ready."

I felt my stomach drop and I fought to keep my composure, "Okay, I'll see you shortly."

I realized how close the time was now and felt a bit of apprehension as I watched her walk into the bedroom. I briefly thought of asking her if she would change her mind and just spend the day alone with me. But I remained silent as she closed the door behind her. I turned back to the television and stared blankly at the screen.

Around two-thirty my phone rang. It was Josh and I felt an awkward dread as I answered, "Hey Josh whats up?"

"Hey man we still on?" I could here the anxiousness in his voice.

This was my last chance to call it off and we both knew it. The truth was I was having second thoughts. I closed my eyes as I pondered my reply, "Well..." I tried to sound relaxed and in control, but could hear the nervousness in my voice.

He picked up on it, "Oh man Don't say no...please don't do that to me."

I let out a breath, "I don't know man...it's really a lot to consider..."

The phone was silent for a few seconds until Josh pleaded, "Come on dude, I have been looking forward to this for the last three days, please don't ruin my weekend."

"I'm not trying to ruin your weekend Josh, but I don't know....I mean..."

I could hear the disappointment in his voice, "I swear dude if you do this to me..."

My nerves were now on edge and I cut him off, "Do what to you Josh?" I lowered my voice so Roni wouldn't overhear our conversation and sarcastically replied, "not let you fuck my wife? Yeah I guess that would be pretty inconsiderate, huh!"

There was a heavy silence when he didn't reply. I waited a few seconds allowing my nerves to calm, "Are you still there Josh."

"Yeah..."

"Look, you guys can still come up. But we'll just have to see what happens okay? I'm not saying anything will...Lets just see how things go...alright."

He sounded a little relieved, "Sure, I can live with that. As long as it's not a definite no."

"I'm not saying yes or no, lets just see how things go, okay?"

I could almost hear him smile, "Yeah, I get it, no promises.... So anyway, I was calling because we were heading to the liquor store what would you guys like?"

I thought of Roni, "Well you know Roni likes Tequila."

I was certain that he was thinking of last weekend as he laughed under his breath, "I know she does, how about you, is there something you'd like?"

"Well beer has a way of making me relax, so it might be in your best interest to pick some up for me, but don't get any of that cheap crap." I felt a little demanding, but what the hell I could possibly be trading the use of my wife's body for beer.

He chuckled, "Okay what would you like?"

"Something with a higher alcohol content, six or seven percent would be good."

"You got it, anything else?"

"Limes, we need limes for shots."

"Tequila, Limes and beer...anything else?"

I couldn't think of anything, "No, that should do it."

"Okay... we'll see you in about thirty."

"See you then." I ended the call and let out a long breath... I needed to talk to Roni.

I found her sitting at her vanity in a bathrobe looking in the mirror as she applied make-up. She smiled in the mirror at me, "Hey Babe."

I returned her smile, "How you feeling?"

She smiled again, "To be honest I'm a little nervous."

I chuckled, "Yeah, me too....I just talked to Josh."

She looked up at me, "And....?"

"I kind of told him not to plan on anything happening today..."

She kept eye contact with me and spoke slowly and intently, "Are you having second thoughts?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe, I'm not sure..."

Her look softened, "Oh Baby, that's fine we can call it off. Don't do anything that you might regret."

I was completely honest with her, "You know the thought of us doing this was so exciting when we first started talking about it... and maybe it still is. But I get a little nervous when I think about us having a repeat of last week....I think about how it may affect you...and us, our future...."

She stood up and turned around to face me. She placed her arms around me and kissed me, "There is no other man in the world that turns me on as much as you. I intend on sharing my future with you...nothing is going to change that. And I agree all of this has been very exciting. What we did last week was great. I don't regret any of it. I have never been so turned on. Seeing the excitement on your face was what made it so wonderful. But if you don't want to do this anymore then call Josh back and tell him not to come up."

I shook my head, "No, it's okay...I told him that they could come up, just not to expect anything."

She nodded, "Good. Are they still coming?"

"At least Josh is, I don't know about Mike..."

She pulled away, "Well I guess we'll find out shortly."

She took my hand, "Well why don't you help me pick out what you want me to wear."

I looked over at the ensemble that she had laid-out on the bed, the one we had purchased just the night before, "Well it seems a shame not to at least let them see you in that."

She cocked her head, "Are you sure...it kind of sends the wrong message."

I was smiling and shaking my head, "This is all so confusing: I want them to see you naked and love the thought of them having sex with you. But then I know that I'll get jealous and feel bad if I let them...what the hell should I do?"

She opened the robe showing me her naked body, "So you want them to see this?"

Her body was truly a work of art and I took in a deep breath, "Oh God yes. I love having them see you like that."

She let the robe fall to the floor, "So you enjoy having other men see me naked..."

"Yes!"

She gave me a sultry look, "Would it surprise you if I told you that I also enjoy having you show my body to other men..."

I nodded, "I had the impression that you didn't mind."

She was shaking her head slowly, "It's not that I don't mind. I want you to show them...It really excites me."

I noticed her erect nipples, "Really?"

Her smile widened, "I Love it...I think you should do it more often...and not with just Mike and Josh. Do you have any other friends that you'd like to share my nude pictures with?"

I felt myself hardening, "You're teasing me...aren't you?"

She walked up to me and placed a hand on my cheek. She shook her head as she bit her bottom lip. She stared into my eyes, "I'm deadly serious, so...is there anyone else that you'd like to show my pictures to?"

I was at a loss for words. I couldn't believe that she was making this offer. She continued looking into my eyes, "Well...?"

I finally snapped out of it, "Yes of course there is. I 'm sure all of my friends would love to see you naked."

She reached down and rubbed my crotch, "Then show them, I'd love to hear what they say....I'd like to know if I live up to their expectations."

My heart was beating faster, "Anyone I want?"

She nodded, "Anyone you want, but you have to tell me ahead of time and promise to tell me what they say about me."

I was beginning to become overcome with excitement as I started thinking of showing some of my friends and co-workers her nude pictures, "Can I show them any pictures that I want...like completely nude ones?"

She squeezed my hardening cock, "If you want your friends to see me naked...then you'll need to show them everything."

My excitement took over, "I will, so don't tell me this if you're not serious."

She kept eye contact, "I've already told you that I'm serious." She kissed me gently on the cheek as her hand slid inside the top of my shorts. She took my cock in her hand, "....so who are you going to show first?"

My mind was working quickly trying to figure out who I could easily share her pictures with. I came up with someone who I thought she might object to, "Tom."

She looked questionably at me, "Tom?"

I nodded, "Yeah, Tom...my boss."

She smiled,"Okay sure, he seems nice. Show him..." Her smile turned wickedly seductive,"I dare you."

I was getting a little too excited now, "I will. I'll show him some of your pictures on

Monday..."

I could tell that she was aroused about the possibility, "But don't tell him that I know you're showing him...it could give him the wrong impression of me." She continued slowly stroking me, " What are you going to show him..." her breathing was getting heavier, "my tits...?"

"Yes..."

Her grip tightened on my cock, "Are you going to show him anything else?"

My voice was a whisper, "Maybe..."

She leaned into me and sighed, "Are you going to let him see all of me..."

Her hand began moving again as she slowly jacked me off. I could feel myself about to come, "Maybe I'll show him a picture of you completely naked."

She pressed herself into me. I could feel her erect nipples through my tee shirt, "Do it Baby...show Tom everything, I'll even pose for you if you like..."

That was it, I felt myself explode into her hand. She continued stroking me until I was finished. Then kissed my cheek, "Well I think somebody found that exciting..."

I smiled, "I think we both did..." I took both her cheeks in my hands and tilted her face up to look at me,"were you being serious?"

She answered my question by kissing my cheek, "Tell me what he thinks..."

I pulled away from her, smiling broadly, "I will."

She smiled back, "I can't wait!"

I removed my hands from her face, "You need to finish getting ready and I need to clean-up."

She held her hand up to show me the mess I'd made, "Yeah, me too." She kissed my lips and then headed into the bathroom.

I was putting on a clean pair of underwear when she returned, "So do you want me to wear the outfit we had originally planned or something different?"

I ignored her question, "Are you really serious about what you said?"

She smiled, "About showing my pictures to your boss?"

"Yes..."

She nodded, "Absolutely...I mean, if you want to."

"And other friends..."

She placed her hands on my cheeks and looked into my eyes, "They are your pictures, show them to whoever you want."

I looked at her dumbfounded, "Wow...I don't know what to say..."

She smiled, "Look as far as I'm concerned, I don't know anything about it", her smile widened, "But you had better tell me everything they say." She clapped her hands together a few times, "But right now I need to know what you want me to wear, they will be here shortly. I could wear a tee shirt, no bra and shorts maybe or jeans..."

I looked at the bed, "Wear that, what we had planned already."

Her smile widened, "My sexy outfit. You know that I'm practically naked with that on..."

Still aroused about the thought of showing her nude body to more of my friends, I insisted, "Yeah, I know, that's why I picked it out. I think I may take more pictures to share with my friends." Now I smiled, "Unless of course you've changed your mind."

She shrugged, "Take all the pictures you want. Are you going to let Josh and Mike takes pictures too?"

That was something I hadn't considered, "Maybe."

She cocked her head, "Well I think if your going to advertise my body to them and not let them touch me, then you should at least let them take a few of me dressed-up for them." She giggled, "They might need them later."

I understood her meaning."I'm sure that they would need them, but I didn't say I wasn't going to let them touch you. I said we'd see what happens."

She nodded, "Well you'll need to let me know what you want me to do. I won't do anything without your direction...you are in control today."

"And you're willing to do whatever I say?"

She walked up and kissed my cheek, then whispered in my ear, "I am your obedient wife, do with me as you please." She quickly turned away and moved toward the bed, "Now get out of here and let me get dressed, they could be here at any minute and you're quite distracting."

I laughed as I left room,"Okay, see you in a few minutes." I closed the door behind me.

Back in the living room I sat back on the sofa and waited. It was now two fifty-two, our friends would be arriving shortly. The movie had ended and I now found myself watching an old episode of "Friends", which I found kind of ironic.

At three O'clock my heart begin to race, they would be here at any moment. By ten after they had still not shown-up and my hands were getting sweaty, the anticipation was killing me. Roni was still in the bedroom and I sat alone with my heart beating ninety miles an hour. The time was near and I was nervous as hell. I finally heard the knock on our door...I closed my eyes and took a long steady breath as I walked slowly to the bedroom. The door was locked so I softly knocked, "They're here."

I heard her reply, "Okay, I'll be out shortly." Then a nervous giggle, "Don't start without me."

When I opened the front door I was happy to see that Mike had come with Josh. I opened it wider, "Come on in guys."

Mike was holding the Tequila and a small bag of limes, "Sorry we're late, we had to go to the grocery store for limes..."

Josh was carrying a case of beer, some brand that I had never heard of, "I hope this will do, eight percent alcohol... it wasn't cheap."

I nodded my approval, "Good job...how much do I owe you?'

He smiled, "Nothing, just consider it a thank you."

I returned his smile, "Or bribe."

He shrugged, "It's the least I could do... You want it in the fridge?"

I confirmed, "Absolutely" and led the way into the kitchen.

After Josh placed the beer in the refrigerator he asked, "Where's Roni?"

"She's getting dressed. You know how women are...late for everything."

Josh joked, "Oh hell she doesn't need to get dressed for us, tell her to come on out here the way she is..."

I smiled, "Be patient...I think you'll like what she's wearing."

I took a knife from the drawer and handed it to Mike, "lets pour up some shots while we wait." Mike sliced a lime as I filled four shot glasses, "Let's wait on Roni before we do the first one."

Mike nodded, "Of course."

I felt a little awkward standing in the kitchen alone with the two of them. All of us knew why they were invited up. This was all still pretty new to me. What do you say to two guys who came over with the intention of fucking your wife?

After standing around uncomfortably for a short while I broke the silence, "So Mike, I'm assuming that Josh told you not to plan on anything happening today?"

He nodded, "Steve, I just came up to hang out with you guys." He smiled, "If something happens then Great, if not...."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained...right?"

I patted his back, "Thanks for understanding."

Josh laughed, "Yeah, what he said, but I sure as hell hope something happens."

I didn't think Josh was getting the message, "Josh have you not paid any attention to my hesitations?"

Realizing his comment had irritated me, he tried to cover himself, "Uh, you know...I'm cool with just hanging out with you guys, drinking beer, doing shots..."

I nodded, "Now you're starting to get it."

His cheeks were getting flushed and the disappointment showed in his eyes, "Yeah man, I love hanging out with you guys."

I shook my head, "Look Josh, I know that you thought that you were coming over so we could take turns fucking Roni...it's what happened the last time we were all hanging out drinking... And when she called you the other day I'm sure that's what you thought would happen today, that's why you were going to the liquor store. I'm not mad about it, I would have thought the same thing. But, put yourself in my position... Would you let two guys get your wife drunk and then fuck her?"

Josh stared at me blankly, "I don't know, I've never had a wife."

I let the question hang there for a while, "Look, I don't know what might happen today, but I want you both to understand that I love her...she means everything to me. I know that we all enjoyed last weekend, but I don't know if it will ever happen again. So please respect our wishes today."

Josh let out an exasperated breath, "Sure man, I understand...I'm just here for the party."

I smiled at him, "Listen I promise that we will have some fun with her today...I'm just not sure how far it'll go. Please don't touch her without my permission...Got it?"

His attitude improved a little, "Sure."

I reached up and patted his shoulder, "Remember she is my wife. You know I trust you guys, right, I would have never let things go as far as they did last week if I didn't. And, to be honest, I enjoyed watching you guys with her. It just gets a little confusing when I think about how far I let it go. That is something that I'm working out with Roni. It's nothing that you guys have done. I'm just having a hard time dealing with it right now. I'm not against something like that happening again, but at the same time it worries me."

Josh was nodding his head, "Steve, I think I understand where you're coming from. And trust me I would never do anything to screw-up our friendship. I think that you're worried that we may take advantage of the situation."

I was honest with him, "Well its that and...I feel weird that I actually let you guys have sex with her. I mean showing her nude pictures to you was great, having her strip for you was even better. I don't have a problem with any of that, but....man... now I've let you do a lot more with her....and she's my wife...I know we were all drunk, but still, isn't that wrong? And on top of all that, I'm worried that what happened between us might get out...do you have any idea how embarrassing that would be?"

The question was unanswered for a few seconds before Mike spoke, "It's only wrong if you think it's wrong. That is up to you and Roni to decide. I personally, believe that if we treat this as strictly a friendship relationship then it's not wrong...not in my eyes anyway. It's just friends enjoying time together. Trust me I would never tell anyone about our special friendship... that's what it is to me, a very special friendship."

I shook my head, "And tell me why that shouldn't bother me..."

He shrugged, "Why should it. Everyone involved is enjoying it...at least I think we are. I know me and Josh are, are you?"

I thought for a while, "Most of the time yes, I am. But then afterwards I feel guilty."

He nodded, "And is Roni okay with our relationship?"

I let out a small laugh, "Yeah, she had a great time last week. She says it's up to me to decide if we continue."

He nodded again, "So then all we have to do is get you over your feelings of guilt and assure you that we would never say anything to anyone...and then all of us will be happy, does that about sum it up?"