All Comments on 'Sharing Roni Ch. 08'

by WallyTacker

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
NotronsNotronsover 1 year ago

Nice build up, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. Love where it is going.

Just a suggestion maybe steve could include some bondage between roni and both josh and mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's a whore and he is a stupid wimp

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

I love this series. Wish you would have published the next part as one.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Love the story series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that you addressed a husbands fear of how he would look in his friends' eyes. But please don't make us wait too long for the next episode...

OptionfansOptionfansover 1 year ago

For sure lots off ppl hv been waiting for so long...pls keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story hope u continue soon thanks

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

All the pertinent tags except the obvious cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve does come across as a bit wishy-washy, but at the same time you've kept both him and Roni as likeable characters who are enjoyable to follow as they dive more deeply into their sexual adventure. The readers who like to see relationships torn apart and people humiliated and ruined can just go elsewhere - there's plenty of that sort of demeaning crap (my opinion, I know others like it) to be found in Literotica.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

I caught the play with Roni's submissiveness. When she gets excited to be told what to do to go beyond her comfort zone. Using the excuse 'they made me do it', but she actually does it without being forced. The more excited she is the easier and more risks she takes or tries. Waiting to see how much and how far Roni would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite story! Can wait to next part.

Will be amazing if boss will be BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the next chapter coming out

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 1 year ago

a favorite of mine

seems to be focused on the exhibitionism

hey, if that's what it is about, then that's what your story is about

have fun and write your story.

I enjoy heavier cuck action, but this is a fun read.

wife REALLY seems excited about her role

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kwh3R0YjuQ

1st athlete: "Do you have any naked pictures of your wife?"

2nd athlete: "WHAT! No!"

1st athlete: "Want some?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, keep it going! I like that it's not a hard core cock story, I like the fun they are having. It's doesn't need to be a wimp husband getting a bull for his wife. this story is going great as it is! NEXT please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this series. I especially like that she wants to come across as unaware.

trekmanonetrekmanoneover 1 year ago

Outstanding erotic story! Boy, do I see gangbang in the future.

Since Roni is obedient, submissive, likes to be controlled and used, MIke becomes more assertive and dominating with her. Calling her slut, whore, nasty whore, nasty slut, cocksucking lips, cum dump, bitch, the pool fuck toy... turns her on like no tomorrow.

Finally, Josh & Mike easily talk Roni into adding more guys from the pool to fuck her. Steve finally consents and with 4 extra guys + Mike/Josh, Roni is fucked for hours and loves it. She is manhandled the whole time.

Josh and Mike convince her to give up her ass and both of them fuck her ass one weekend. She finds it's not so bad and DPs and TP/air-tight are common with the pool guys.

Roni is now Mike's slut and the pool guy's fuck toy, and Steve's wife.

Steve's boss Tom, yes is black with a BBC. He completely dominates Roni who begins to worship Toma and his BBC. Mike, Josh and Tom have all realized they can control Steve and make him think this is all her idea.

Steve starts to travel more and pretty soon Roni gets permission to fuck with her husband present. Guys from the pool are coming over every night to fuck her. One big party happens at Josh's place one Friday after a pool party and Roni is invited over in her red bikini. Steve is away. She gangbanged Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday. The pool guys, their friends, Josh & Mike's friends for at least 25-30 guys. Maybe more.

Steve's boss Tom gets 10 of his black friends and they have an all-black-on-white gangbang for 5-6 hours. These guys all have 9"-12" dicks. Roni is fucked senseless and she still loves it. Tom takes Roni to a black bar with her dressed as a slut. Later in the hotel room, she is fucked by 30+ black strangers. They do all sorts of nasty things to her and make her do nasty things.

The author has much more to this storyline.... Just saying. :-)

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 year ago

HURRY HURRY HURRY, we just have more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story as it is. Love that she acts unaware as to keep her dignity. She's a relatively new exhibitionist, just learning. My dick was hard this whole read. Hoping for updates🤞🤘😎

uptwnnyc2005uptwnnyc20057 months ago

Outstanding, I think. Love the sensual flow/buildup, indeed … ‘suspense’ - beats the ‘no doubt, straight to description of physical fucking acts. Maybe it speaks to some of what wife and I are pondering for real. When’s the next chapter???!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Roni's exhibitionism and need to be dominated are both expanding as is Steve's need to see her fucked wildly and often by other guys. He is currently ambiguous about his perverse need to watch Roni used as a sex toy. Soon his drive to see her well fucked will overcome his reluctance and ambiguity. When he does there will be more players in this game including the best man from their wedding and Steve's boss as well as Mike and Josh some of their friends. Her ass is off-limits for now but there's a lot of action in the current sex play with Josh and Mike that includes cock rubs against her annus. In the next episode or two I would expect Mike to be finger fucking her while Josh is sliding first one and then two welll lubercated fingers into her anus. Once she opens up to that experience there will be no stopping. She will be taking Steve in her ass, Mike in her pussy and Josh in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopefully thr next part soon?

PiusPaulPiusPaul4 months ago

I have really loved reading this novel! I certainly hope that you are planning for more chapters. Showing her nude pictures to Steve's boss and others will surely lead to sharing her with more men. And for an exhibitionist as Roni, a logical step would be to get up on a stage and strip for a larger audience ... and then do lapdances and even more intimate stuff in the vip rooms. That would most certainly lead to her having sex with a lot of men without Steve being there, something he simply has to accept as a natural result of what he started in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope there is another chapter. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Have very much enjoyed the story and have been waiting for more. I love the sexual tension that develops between a loving couple that wants to experiment and have some fun without destroying their marriage. Please resist the temptation to turn Roni into a slut. Doing so removes the tension that makes it erotic and turns the story into just a list of fucks. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Doesn't look like Wally will ever complete the series, too bad...

Any good authors out there that want to volunteer finishing the series?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Fun stuff, but with friends like these who needs enemies? Hubby has second thoughts and is eased into it again by everyone else.

Another story of the slippery slope turning wives into whores and husbands into pimps (if they're lucky, humiliated cucks if not).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous