Sharing Roni Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Roni, "Pizza or Chinese?"

She wrinkled her nose, "How about a cheeseburger."

I chuckled, "Wendy's doesn't deliver Sweetheart."

"I bet Josh would go get me a cheeseburger" She looked at him, "Wouldn't you Josh?"

Josh nodded, "Absolutely."

I let out a frustrated breath, "Josh has been drinking all day, I'm not about to let him drive."

She made a pouty face, "But I really want a cheeseburger."

Mike spoke up, "I'll go, I've only had two shots, I'm fine to drive."

I looked at him, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah dude, two shots in an hour and a half, I'm good."

Roni smiled and clapped her hands, "Thank you Mike!"

I let out a breath, "Okay fine."

Then an idea hit me, "Since Mike is generous enough to get you what you want, then I think you should go with him."

She said, "Fine, let me throw some clothes on."

I stopped her, "No you have to stay dressed as you are."

Her mouth fell open, "Wearing this!"

"Yep."

"I can't go out in public like this!"

I smiled, "Baby you won't be in public, you'll be in a car."

"But people will see me!"

I looked at Mike, "Take my car it has tinted windows."

He shrugged, "Sure."

Josh wasn't going to miss out, "I'll go with you."

I agreed, "We'll all go."

I grabbed my keys and we all headed to the front door. Roni stayed where she was, "Steve, I can't go outside like this the neighbors will see me."

I let out a breath and went to the coat closet. I grabbed a lightweight wind jacket and handed it to her, "Here wear this, but it comes off once you get in the car."

She quickly put the coat on and made her way to the car. She tried getting into the back seat but I took her arm to stop her, "You're sitting up front Sweetheart."

Her mouth fell open, "But they'll see me when Mike rolls the window down."

I smiled, "Well, that's the idea...or we could always just stay here and order a pizza."

She let out a growl then walked around the back of the car and got into the front seat next to Mike. I sat in the back seat behind Mike and off we went.

As soon as Mike started the car I said, "Okay Baby, off with the coat."

She grumbled a little, but took off the coat and lay it across her lap. I reached up and tried to take it from her, but she fought back and wouldn't let go of it. I said sternly, "Either let go or we're going back inside...I'd rather have pizza anyway."

She let go and mumbled, "Asshole", before slumping down in the seat.

"And please Baby, sit up straight."

She turned to look at me, "Our neighbors will see me. I can't have residents reporting me to the management. Most of the people who live here know that I work for the complex."

I relented, "Okay fine, but as soon as we get on the main road you have to sit up straight."

She slumped back down and covered her chest with her arms.

Just as soon as Mike pulled out of the complex I said, "Okay, now sit up straight...and for gosh sake's, move your arms and stop covering up...I thought you liked showing off."

"Not when they can see my face...they'll know who I am." She hesitantly sat up and let her arms rest in her lap. "If anyone says they saw me...." She was at a loss for a threat, '"...I won't be happy!"

I smiled at her frustration, "It'll be okay, Sweetheart, I'm sure no one can see you through the tinted glass."

Wendy's was only a block away and we were there in two minutes. Roni started getting nervous as we approached the menu board, "What if someone I know works here...that would be bad, really bad. Please let me have your coat back."

I thought about our options. I came up with an idea, I handed Josh the coat, "Before we get to the window drape this over the back of the seat, Roni you can pull it down far enough to cover your face, but no further".

After we placed our order Roni immediately pulled the coat down and covered her face and neck. I smiled at her nervousness, "There you go Baby, no one will know who you are."

She let out a relieved sigh, "Thanks."

"You're welcome, but if you try to cover yourself while we're at the window I'm going to pull the coat up so they can see your face...okay?"

She let out a frustrated breath, "Okay, fine." She moved her arms to her sides just as we pulled up to the window.

There was a young black gentleman, maybe in his early twenties working the window. As Mike rolled his window down he said, "Jesus Christ!" as he caught the first glimpse of her.

Mike chuckled, "Nice surprise, huh."

I could see him squatting down to get a better view, "She looks sexy as hell...whats she doing out dressed like that?"

Mike kept cool, "She's my girlfriend and got hungry for a cheeseburger, she didn't feel like getting dressed."

"Well lucky for me."

He couldn't see me very well because of the tinted windows, but he could see Josh. He nodded his head toward him, "He her boyfriend too?"

I spoke up, "We all are and after we have lunch we're all going to fuck the hell out of her."

He died laughing, "Man, you are some lucky motherfuckers."

I was feeling risky, "Hey you want to see her tits?"

He was looking at Mike because he couldn't see me, "Sure man, I'd love to see those little titties."

I didn't hesitate, "Hey Babe, show him your tits."

Roni nervously pulled her bra down revealing most of her tits.

I saw a better opportunity, " Hey Baby, pull the straps off your shoulders and pull your bra down and let this man see those sexy titties." She did as I asked reveling her breasts completely. "Now turn toward him so he can see them from the front."

Holding the coat in place with one hand she turned sideways in her seat, giving him a full frontal view of her breasts.

Mike reclined his seat all the way back, giving him an un-obstructed view.

"Goddamn them some pretty titties."

Mike Gave him a few seconds to admire them then raised his seat back up, "Hey man can we get our food, we need to get back to the house."

He smiled, "Sure thing."

He took Mikes card and handed it back to him with the food a short time later. As Mike was handing the food back to us the guy at the window asked, "Hey man...can I see her pussy?"

Mike looked at me in the rear view mirror and when I didn't reply quick enough he spoke up, "Sure, why not....Baby pull your panties down and show the man your pussy." Roni let out an exasperated sigh as she raised her ass off the seat and pulled her panties down past her knees. Mike reached over and pulled her leg toward him,"Hey Sweetheart, let this man have a peek."

Roni spread both her legs open as Mike held on, making sure that he got a good look.

"Nice...smooth as a babies butt...Goddamn that pussy looks sweet. Hey it be okay if I show my buddy real quick?"

I spoke from the back, "You got five seconds."

He quickly turned and shouted behind him, "Hey Roge, come here real quick, I need you."

After a few seconds he said, "Better hurry man you don't want to miss this."

After another few seconds another face appeared. This time it was an older white man, mid to late forties. I assumed he was the manager. The first guy pointed into our car, "Check this out."

He looked into the car and his eyes immediately went to Roni, "Holy Shit!"

First guy was smiling broadly, "I told you, you din't want to miss this."

The older guy looked briefly at Mike, "Man you just made my day!"

Roni leaned back and spread her legs a little more after hearing his compliment, allowing the new guy to see her nude body a little better.

The guy shook his head, "Wow...just wow, could you raise the jacket up so I can see your face..."

Mike looked back at the man in the window and said, "Sorry man, can't do that...she's very shy" and pulled away.

Back on the main road Roni pulled her panties back up and took the coat from her face, "What in the fuck was that!"

Mike shrugged, "I thought you wouldn't mind...they couldn't see your face..."

"You just showed my pussy to two total strangers!"

I came to Mike's defense and lied, "Baby I gave Mike a thumbs-up when the guy asked...don't blame him."

She was quiet for a few seconds, "Sorry Mike."

She took the coat from the back of her seat and covered herself and I let her. As Mike was parking the car she struggled back into the coat before walking inside.

We placed the food on the table, but before we sat down Roni said, "I need a shot. I can't believe you assholes just did that to me."

We all went into the kitchen. This time Mike did a shot with us. Roni seemed to be a little shaken from her drive-thru experience. I asked Mike and Josh to get the food sorted out and we would be in shortly.

After the two of them left the kitchen Roni smiled, "I can't believe you showed them my pussy!"

I walked up and put my arms around her, "Baby, it was sexy as hell, you should have seen the look on their face's. You heard the second guy, you made their day."

She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Don't tell Mike or Josh...but that was a total turn-on."

I squeezed her ass and whispered back into her ear, "It was pretty exciting wasn't it....you got to show your pussy to a couple of strangers. If you don't want them to know how much you liked it just act mad."

She pulled her head away and let out a breath and spoke loud enough for Josh and Mike to hear, "I'll forgive you this time, but don't ever do anything like that again..."

I kissed her cheek, "Thanks Sweetheart. I think there's a cheeseburger in there with your name on it....you've earned it"

She smiled and winked at me as she whispered, "Just kidding, We can do it again if you want.". She kissed my cheek, "Lets eat."

I leaned into her, "Before we go in there why don't you take your bra off and let them stare at your tits while we eat"

She did as I asked and left it laying on the kitchen counter. I got a smile of approval from the guys as we entered the dining room.

Lunch was nothing special. We sat around talking and laughing, just as any other lunch. The only difference was the fact that we could all enjoy Roni's tits gently swaying side to side as she ate. I noticed Josh staring at them regularly. I couldn't blame him, they were pretty cute. Her nipple's were not erect and her areola's were larger and lighter in shade than what we had seen earlier and I enjoyed sharing her natural beauty with them.

After we finished I was feeling good about Roni having something in her stomach and wanted to get her a little more relaxed for what I was sure would happen shortly.

"Who's ready for a shot?"