Sharing Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah a natural fucking cock whore," Chris added, he was stood close by and keeping himself hard by rubbing his cock, and judging by the look on his face he was eager to be next to stick it inside a nice wet and tight teen cunt.

"Aren't they all these days?" Jimmy quipped, "Although this girl sure takes it to a whole other level!"

As the comments continued to come from all the assembled men, Gus continued to thrust his big cock in and out of Sadie. He was grunting with effort as his full length was rammed deep inside her wet little cunt, and I could only imagine how full she must have been feeling to that huge shaft stretching her, certainly to my knowledge she'd never taken anything as big as his nearly 10 inch cock before.

The sounds of the bed creaking as his eighteen stone bulk drove his cock balls deep into Sadie's slim little body was only matched by the ever louder, if still muffled, groans coming from under Mike's crotch. It was a testament to just how much my teen fuck toy was loving this rough treatment at the hands of my friends, and honestly everyone stood around watching was enjoying the show just as much.

Gus gave another couple of punishing thrusts and then finally pushed himself off Sadie, sliding his glistening cock out of her before he got off the bed and admired the view of her stretched and gaping cunt, fully displayed thanks to Mike still holding her feet high in the air and spreading her legs wide.

There were several wolf whistles and lewd comments from the guys who were all now looking directly at Sadie's displayed crotch, several made mention of just how wet she was, what a fucked up little cock whore I had, and how they couldn't wait to fuck her in ways their wives never would let them.

As they were making these comments, Mike finally let go of Sadie's ankles allowing her feet to fall back down onto the bed, although I noticed she kept her thighs spread open, and climbed off her. Finally able now that she didn't have her mouth full of a middle aged man's balls, Sadie took a few deep gasping breaths, let out a long deep moan and turned her head side to side as if looking at the older men stood all around the bed making such derogatory comments about her, although with the blindfold still firmly in place she couldn't actually see a thing.

"My turn, help me get this whore on all fours," Chris said, stepping forwards and grabbing Sadie's ankles, using his grip to roughly flip her over onto her stomach from her back, on the bed.

Sadie didn't object or make any effort to resist, she simply allowed herself to be manhandled. I knew she was loving the way she was being treated right then, her body language that I could read so well was speaking volumes, but also she was letting out small whimpers and moans as Johnny grabbed her now too, his hands on her shoulders whilst Chris had his hands on her hips, both men pulling Sadie's slight teenage body upward.

For her part, Sadie placed her hands on the mattress and brought her knees forward to support herself once they'd lifted her. She was positioned across the bed now, side to side rather than top to bottom, which meant it was also easier for two or more of the guys to use her together. I knew that was deliberately done, and that things were about to get much more interesting for my little teenage fuck toy.

"Look at those little tits!" Norman chuckled as he walked to Sadie and reached under her, cupping her chest in his big calloused hands, rubbing them briefly before he gave both a squeeze.

Sadie gasped, and several of the group laughed. Not for the first time there were comments about what a slut she was and how she was loving all the attention she was getting.

"She's fucking loving all the cock she's getting," Salim said with a wicked crooked tooth grin, again there was laugher and agreement from the others.

"That true bitch? You loving having all these big hard cocks fucking your tight little cunt?" Gus asked as he stood watching Norman play with Sadie's tits as she was on all fours.

"Yes," she said quietly. Her head was hung down and whimpers of pleasure were spilling from her lips as Norman's fat fingers tweaked her erect nipples.

"Say it louder darling, so everyone can hear," Mike said whilst stood a few feet away, he was stroking his cock lazily, keeping himself hard for when he next got the opportunity to fuck one of Sadie's holes yet again.

"Oh God! Oh!" Sadie cried loudly. "Yes I'm loving all this cock!"

As Mike had told her to speak up, Chris had climbed onto the bed. Kneeling behind Sadie he'd guided his thin but lengthy shaft to her already well used cunt and pressed the head between her lips, then, with his cock nicely wedged into into place so he could fuck her, Chris had reached out and grabbed onto her slim shoulders.

Whilst Chris was getting into position to fuck her cunt doggy style, Norman had abandoned his assault on her tits. Instead of groping them, he was rubbing his short thick cock, making sure it was at full stiffness before he looked up and winked and guided the bulbous head to Sadie's lips.

"Open your mouth nice and wide, time to get it filled with cock again," Norman said as he grabbed a handful of Sadie's long blonde hair in one hand, pulling her head up so her face was in line with his crotch, whilst he thrust his hips forward and pressed the tip of his fat cock forwards.

"Hmm!" Sadie moaned as she obediently parted her lips when told to do so. She couldn't see what was coming, so the first she knew about his intentions were when she'd been given the order and felt the huge round head of his stubby cock press onto her soft lips.

"Oh yeah, take that cock bitch. Suck it good," Gus rumbled with a chuckle as the teen eagerly closed her lips and took every inch of Norman's shaft into her mouth, sucking him right away whilst he slid his hips back and forth, fucking her face whilst he held her head still with his big strong hand.

Just as Norman started to fuck Sadie's mouth, Chris thrust his hips forcefully forward and slammed his much thinner - but longer - shaft deep into her cunt, filling the slim teenager from both ends at the same time.

"Fuck yes! Take those cocks, white bitch!" Salim said with a nasty sneer, obviously enjoying watching a young white girl being treated like a whore. "Such a filthy little white cunt you are!"

We all watched as Chris started hammering into Sadie, his hips moving fast as he pulled his shaft half way out then slammed it deep again, driving the head of his cock as far as he could possible get it with every thrust as the sounds of his body slapping against hers began to grow in both rhythm and speed.

"Holy shit this is a tight wet cunt," he groaned as he fucked her hard, using his hands on her small shoulders for leverage and rocking her whole body with every thrust. He was pulling her body backwards a little toward himself every time he slammed his cock into her depths.

"This mouth ain't so bad either," Norman groaned as he fucked her mouth at the same time as Chris used her cunt, both working as a team.

There was something incredibly arousing about watching young, slim and beautiful little Sadie getting tag-teamed by two naked overweight forty-something year old men. I could see from vantage point the contrast between her and Norman especially. He, with his big hairy gut wobbling as he thrust his stubby thick cock into her mouth, looked like a troll abusing a princess he'd carried off. Although this princess was very much a willing participant judging by how eagerly she was slurping on his shaft.

As she was being double teamed, there was a cacophony of moans and muffled groans coming from Sadie's throat as she sucked one fat older man's cock whilst another pounded her cunt. Her breath was ragged, the pleasure of being used in such a nasty and rough way was obviously driving her to orgasm quickly, although whether that was just from having two cock fucking her holes at once, or knowing those cocks belonged to men over twice her age and that there was six others watching and waiting to take a turn abusing her cunt and mouth themselves, I had no idea.

"Such a good little cock whore, your parents must be proud darling," Mike joked and there was a gale of laughter from the watching group, me included, but Norman and Chris were too engrossed in slamming their cocks into Sadie to join in the hilarity.

Both of them were grunting and groaning as they thrust, Chris was especially vocal as his cock sank into Sadie's stretched teenage cunt, and I knew from experience just how soft and tight that was, and just how good it felt.

They forced her to suck and take their cocks together for about four or five minutes, the sounds of sex and pleasure - a heady mix of light female moans, heavy male grunts, slurping wet sounds of sucking and flabby middle-aged bodies slapping against taught teenage flesh - filling the room, before Norman slid his cock from her mouth and walked away.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh! Oh!" As soon as her mouth was free of cock, Sadie immediately cried out a long moan of pleasure, followed by a stream of gasps whilst Chris continued to drive his cock back and forth within her welcoming and spasming cunt.

She didn't have long to express her pleasure though. Within seconds of Norman pulling his cock from her mouth, Salim took his place and within warning stuffed his naturally tanned and hairy cock into it.

"Suck my cock you fucking white whore, this is all you're good for!" he said in a harsh tone and laughed when Sadie immediately closed her lips around his shaft and eagerly started to suck on him whilst he stood there, hands hung at his side, offering her no help at all.

Not that Sadie minded, or needed help. The way Chris was pulling backwards on her shoulders to make her meet his hard thrusts into her cunt was also forcing her head to move back and forth too, meaning whilst Salim stood looking down at the cute, blindfolded, blonde sucking his cock, she was naturally being forced to let a good portion of his shaft slide out from between her lips before she had to swallow his shaft again until her nose disappeared into the thick clump of black hair at the base.

Most of the guys had shaved or trimmed public hair, often joking they did that to make their aging cocks look bigger, but Salim still sported a thick thatch of black hair that his tanned hard cock stood out from. Being of Middle-East descent, he was quite a hairy man by nature, and he prided himself on this sign of manliness.

I wondered what Sadie thought of that as she had the thick hairs rubbing on her face whilst his cock was buried in her throat for a brief moment before she was pulled back and the shaft, glistening in her saliva, was reached free, although she never let it fully slip from between her sealed lips. If the loud squeals that managed to find a way from the full mouth were anything to go by she was absolutely getting off on having her face buried in that musky smelling patch of hair.

Soon, after a few more thrusts into her velvety cunt, it was Chris' turn to pull out of Sadie and give someone else their turn to feel the exquisite pleasure once again. He gave her arse a slap that brought approved cheers from Mike and Charlie and a loud surprised gasp from Sadie herself, before he climbed off the bed.

"Yes white slut! Take my cock in your whore throat, soon I fuck your ass too!" Salim growled in his thick accent, his lips pulled back in a harsh smile showing crooked teeth as he watched Sadie suck his cock more eagerly and sloppily now that she wasn't distracted by a cock stretching her cunt. He also had two handfuls of her blonde hair too, his fingers dug into her locks as he pulled her head toward himself and forced her to swallow his entire length.

"Isn't fucking up the arse against your religion?" Jimmy asked sarcastically as he walked around the bed and climbed up before Sadie, taking the place Chris had just had.

"Ah yes my friend, it is indeed forbidden for a fine Muslim woman to endure such a heinous act, but that is why Allah, in His great wisdom, made nasty white whores," Salim cackled and pulled on Sadie's hair, making her cry out from around his cock that was throbbing inside her mouth.

Several of the watching group laughed, including Jimmy who had guided his cock into Sadie's wet cunt and placed his hands on her hips as Salim spoke. He let out a long approving whistle as he slowly forced his cock, inch by inch, into her embrace, savoring the feeling of a young, tight, teenage cunt on his shaft again for the first time in over twenty years since he'd married his wife.

"Takes you back to your honeymoon, doesn't it?" Mike laughed.

"Oh yeah, but the wife never felt this tight even when we were young!" Jimmy groaned as he sank balls deep into Sadie and then pulled his hips back, only to thrust inside her warm cunt again, picking up speed as he started to fuck her more roughly.

There were chuckles and agreement from the others. All but Jimmy, who had been divorced for five years, were sporting wedding rings.

Salim didn't join in the laughter, his focus was intently down on Sadie as she continued to suck his cock whilst once more her cunt was abused by a forty-something year old man. He was now thrusting his hips, holding her head still in a hard grip on her hair, and fucking her mouth quire roughly, so much so that my teen lover was gagging and choking on the head as it was rammed into her throat.

I watched the show, walking around to see from different angles, and thoroughly enjoying every second. The other six participants in this sordid gang-bang were likewise engaged in the action. All had their focus on some part of what was going on, making lewd comments about Sadie or just generally giving their approval to how Salim and Jimmy were giving her what she deserved.

"That feel good bitch? You gonna cum again from taking two cocks?" Gus asked as he moved closer and sat on the bed, to the right of Sadie, his weight causing the mattress to dip alarmingly and the teenage girl to have to readjust her balance.

He grinned, showing off his big, square, orge like white teeth that were a total contrast to his black face, and then slid his enormous right hand onto her chest, easily cupping her small tit in his palm and giving it a squeeze before he moved to the other, giving it the same treatment.

"Oh she fucking loves that! Fucking hell her cunt just squeezed like a vice!" Jimmy said as he slammed his hard cock inside Sadie's dripping passage and pulled out again for another thrust.

"Oh she likes it rough," I said with a wink. "I could tell you stories for days about just how little Sadie gets off on being used and abused!"

Encouraged and thrilled, Gus slapped Sadie's tits, his hand hitting directly on her erect nipple and causing her to jerk in response to the sudden and unexpected sensation of pain and pleasure that coursed through her.

Salim grit his teeth and grunted a cruel comment in Arabic that I didn't understand, but what I did understand was how he started to fuck Sadie's face harder, forcing her to gag and saliva to spill from her lips and drip off her chin. Jimmy too seemed to respond and his own thrusts into Sadie's tight cunt seemed more forceful too. Suddenly he was really slamming hard, driving every inch of his hard cock into her ever more sensitive and raw hole.

Sadie was cumming almost constantly by this time. I could both see and hear the body shaking orgasms she was having as Gus' huge black hand played with her small white tits, whilst Salim and Jimmy abused her mouth and cunt together. The experience was just too great for her to hold back any more as she was abused like a nasty whore. In truth it was because of it, my little teenage fuck toy was cumming like she'd never done before in her life.

"Oh yeah take it darling!" Mike said approvingly as he looked on with bright eager eyes, his cock throbbing whilst he watched and listened to Sadie squirm and cry out as best she could with a mouth full of aging Middle Eastern cock.

"Take all that dick like a good girl should!" Charlie added excitedly as he split his attention between watching Sadie sucking Salim's hard saliva covered cock and taking Jimmy's which was now slick with her juices.

"You're gonna be sore tomorrow baby, cunt and arse!" Norman promised as he folded the arms across his flabby chest and spent some time with his eyes just fixed on Sadie's blindfolded face and the saliva dripping from her chin.

"Fuck she loves cock!" Lenny said, bending down to get a better look at Jimmy's cock sliding into Sadie's stretched cunt and nodding approvingly at the sight.

"She'll be getting plenty before she goes home to mummy tonight!" Chris commented as he too, like Lenny, squatted down to watch Sadie's cunt get pounded.

As they'd all be talking and making their various filthy comments, Sadie had been increasingly getting vocal, the sounds spilling from her throat as she sucked the cock still thrusting in and out of her mouth ever more frantic as her depraved pleasure grew, but at the mention of her mother she really let go.

"Oh fuck! Oh God yes!" Sadie screamed the very second Salim pulled his cock from between her lips and let go of her hair. It was the sounds of a teenage girl at the very height of orgasm, brought about by getting gang-banged by a group of dirty older men in a dirty motel room.

She didn't get the opportunity to say anything else before Lenny stuffed his big cock into her mouth, cutting off her cries of orgasmic delight and forcing my blindfolded teen slut to again choke am gag before she adjusted and wrapped her lips around the thick shaft and noisily began to worship it.

Again I marveled at just how exciting it was to watch this young, beautiful and slim girl sucking a short, balding and fat older man's cock so eagerly. They couldn't be more different physically, and that is what made it sexy as fuck.

"Oh yeah, suck it good!" Lenny groaned as he enjoyed the feeling of soft lips sliding up and down his disproportionately big cock, his shaft throbbing in Sadie's mouth as she bobbed her head, taking as much as she could every time.

As Sadie sucked Lenny's big cock like it was a lollipop, Jimmy continued to pound her cunt from behind, his cock slamming hard in and out of her ever more soaked and aching hole. Every thrust also filled the room with the scent of more sex and sweat, a heady mixture that was having a huge impact on everyone.

Gus was still sitting on the bed playing with Sadie's perky swinging tits whilst this assault on her was going on. He was alternating between slapping and tweaking her stiff pink nipples, causing her to tense or jerk every time.

"Oh yeah cum on my cock!" Jimmy snarled as he fucked Sadie's red hot cunt, his hands pulling her hips backwards to meet his forward thrusts, the result slamming his shaft balls deep into her with a loud wet slap of flesh meeting juicy flesh that was heaven to everyone who heard it's ears.

"She cumming? Is that little girl getting off on being used so much?" Norman asked with a grin as he walked around the bed and stood next to me, getting a better look at her face to see her expression as Sadie came again, and God only knows how many she'd had already.

"You better fucking believe it!" Jimmy replied and drove the full length of his cock into Sadie, leaving his shaft buried inside her stretched teenage cunt for a second before he pulled it free, whistling as was his habit when he saw just how much of her juices were coating his cock and how much more was on her inner thighs.

"Shit, now there is a born cock whore," Mike said with an approving nod of his head as switched places with Jimmy and took a turn to get behind Sadie, sliding his hard cock into her cunt with no effort at all thanks to just how stretched and wet she was after well over half an hour of pretty much none stop fucking and orgasms.