Sharing Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Argh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sadie cried out louder than I'd ever heard her yell now her mouth wasn't full of cock as Lenny's big cock pounded her arse like a jackhammer. Her face was red and sweaty, her hair was a tangled mess from having so many hands grabbing it, and I was sure if I removed the blindfold she'd have tears on her cheeks, not from pain but from just the release of emotion as she came hard over and over and over.

I doubt even she knew how many times she cum by then, she'd been sucking middle aged cocks and getting fucked by them in various ways and combinations for nearly an hour straight with no rest, given that sort of treatment it's hardly surprising she'd lost track. And things weren't over by a long shot either.

Lenny groaned and grunted as he fucked Sadie's arse with rapid short thrusts, his hairy pot belly and flabby chest shaking as he drove his thick and long cock in and out of her arse, and with every thrust the sound of his heavy balls clapping against her supple young skin was clear to hear by all those watching. It was an extremely exciting visual and sound, and the fact every cock in the room was rock hard and throbbing attested to that fact. And yes I include my own in that number.

The brutal anal assault kept going for another minute or so, I have no idea exactly how long any of my friends spent fucking Sadie in her ever more tender holes, but that was about right before he too slid his cock out if Sadie's now much more stretched arse and like Salim before he too shoved it into her mouth to be sucked clean.

Sadie went about her task eagerly once more, moaning in pleasure as she took the big shaft between her lips and bobbed her head back and forth, sliding her mouth along Lenny's length as she sloppily and noisily sucked him, this time able to focus exclusively on the task without distraction of having her arse or cunt fucked at the same time.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time we give this fucking slut a good belly full of cum... right down her throat!" Jimmy said as Lenny had his cock sucked clean. He looked at the rest of us for our opinions and was pleased to find there was lots of agreement.

The plan had always been for everyone to dump their first load into Sadie's mouth and have her swallow each and every offering. When we'd discussed my sharing her this one time, that had been the agreement and I was honestly looking forwards to seeing it. After this little cum guzzling interval she was fair game, everyone could cum on her face, tits or anywhere else they chose for the rest of the night, however.

"Yeah man, time this bitch tasted some cum!" Gus said, his deep voice sounding more eager than I'd heard in a long time.

"Fuck yeah, I've been ready to cum for twenty minutes!" Mike agreed just as eagerly.

"Get that slut on her knees!" Charlie said with a grin as he stroked his hard cock in one hand, his eagerness to fill her mouth plainly obvious to all.

"Time for you to show how much you love the taste of cim," Lenny said gruffly down to Sadie after he, a little reluctantly, pulled his big cock out of her mouth.

"Hmm yes! I fucking love cum!" Sadie replied eagerly, licking her lips and panting, catching her breath after struggling to get enough air thanks to the cocks she'd had down her throat.

She was pulled off the bed, Lenny helped by Chris who grabbed her left arm whilst he had the right, and together they led her into the middle of the room before she was ordered onto her knees. Sadie dropped without question and placed her hands behind her back, locking her fingers together to stop herself being tempted to use her hands for anything, a small submissive action that caused me to smile.

"Good little slut, now open your mouth nice and wide!" Charlie demanded as he stepped up to Sadie and aimed the tip of his cock at her gaping maw, rubbing his shaft rapidly and grunting.

Everyone watched, taking in the scene of a naked, sweat and saliva covered, blindfolded teenage beauty on her knees, lips wide open, whilst a middle-aged slightly overweight and very average looking man stroked his cock in front of her face, preparing to fill her mouth with his cum.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit here it comes!" Charlie suddenly exclaimed as his legs tensed and he pointed the tip of his cock downwards just as the first jet of thick white cum spurted out and splattered onto Sadie's tongue.

There were approving noises made by those watching as a second and third spurt followed, Sadie catching all of the sticky liquid in her mouth without losing a drop, tilting her head back slightly to prevent it escaping when she felt it may.

"Fuck yes! Swallow that cum you dirty slut!" Charlie exclaimed as his last dribble of cum was deposited into Sadie's mouth, and she obeyed his order, closing her lips and gulping down his seed before opening her mouth once more and sticking out her tongue to prove it was all gone.

"That's a good little cum bucket, " Lenny said as he stepped up next, playing with his hard throbbing cock with one hand whilst placing the second on Sadie's head and pushing it back so he could aim his cock down into her mouth. "Now here's your second load!"

It took just a few seconds of hard wanking on his cock before he too began to fill Sadie's open mouth, his cock jerking in his hand as he shot several thick creamy jets of cum onto her tongue and tonsils, his first jets splattering the back of her throat they were so forceful before the rest grew increasingly less powerful until he was dribbling the last of his cum onto her lips.

Sadie moaned happily and made a great show of swirling the thick liquid around her mouth before swallowing the lot and again sticking her tongue out as proof. She was clearly enjoying being the center of attention, and eager to take more of what they were feeding her.

Next to step up were Mike and Norman, both were stroking their cocks as they stood either side of Sadie, looking down at her small but perky tits topped by the erect pink nipples for added stimulation as they raced to see who would be first to get there.

"Oh shit looks like it will be a close race!" Gus laughed. He too was stroking his own monstrous cock, as were Salim, Chris and Jimmy, all three preparing themselves to fill Sadie's belly and using watching the others deposited their loads into her mouth to get them ready.

"I'm so close! Just another second or two before I fill her mouth!!" Norman groaned as he rubbed his stubby but fat cock quickly, walking it over Sadie's upturned face, the contrast between his fifty-eight year old body and her nineteen year old one looking more obvious than ever.

"Not before me! This way darling!" Mike gasped and grabbed Sadie's hair, turning her head toward his cock just as he started to blast his cum.

Not in time though, the first harsh spurt of cum splattered more on Sadie's lip and halfway onto her cheek before he was able to aim the head directly into her mouth, where he shot the next three filling it. She didn't have time to swallow however.

"Oh fuck my turn!" Norman cried as he grabbed Sadie's hair and spun her head back toward himself.

Sadie was forced to hold Mike's cum in her mouth whilst Norman added his own, his heavy balls emptying what seemed like a never ending supply of thick goo that mixed with the load already on Sadie's tongue and started to overflow her lips, dribbling down her chin before she could do anything about it.

Lenny, Charlie and Mike had dumped an average sized load, but Norman's was on another level. He often joked his wife complained she felt like she was drowning on the rare times she actually sucked his cock and let him cum in her mouth, and now we all understand why as he pumped spurt after spurt of white cream directly into Sadie's overflowing mouth.

"Argh! Yes!" he said through gritted teeth as he finally finished squirming his seed and let go of Sadie's hair. "Now swallow all that you fucking nasty cum slut!

We all watched as Sadie closed her lips and threw her head back, allowing all that gooey, sticky liquid to slide down her throat. It took two goes before she got it all down however and even then she was left gasping afterwards, but it wasn't long before she was licking up the cum that had spilled from her lips and had been mistakenly splattered on her cheek.

There were approving comments and laughter from those watching, and encouragement for the other four to give her another drink.

"My pleasure, this is how you really fill a white bitch's mouth with cum, watch and learn!" Gus said with a wink as he stepped up, towering over Sadie and plopping his huge hard black cock down on her face, covering what seemed like half her features.

As soon as Sadie felt the weight of his shaft on her face she immediately started to moan and try to lick it, and I noticed, because of the angle I was watching from, that her toes curled up too in excitement at having that huge thing to play with again.

"Oh you love this big black cock don't you bitch?" Gus said down to the slim teen kneeling at his feet. "You're a black cock whore now like all those white girls I fucked over the years!"

"Yes! I'm addicted to your big black cock!" Sadie squealed eagerly as she moved her head around a little until she could get her tongue on it even just briefly.

"Well now you're gonna get the treat of your life, a belly full of black cum!" Gus chuckled as he wrapped his massive hand around his shaft and lifted it off Sadie's face, stroking the length hard and fast above her head now as she opened her mouth expectantly, ready to be fed his offering.

It took slightly longer than the previous guys for Gus to get himself to the brink. He stroked and rubbed his cock hard and fast, grunting and groaning as he looked down at Sadie at his feet, his eyes focused on her upturned face and perky tits to give him more stimulation as he wanked his monstrous cock.

"Careful you don't hit her in the face with that thing, you'll break her pretty nose!" Mike joked, making the others watching laugh.

Sadie didn't laugh, she just let out a desperate groan as she awaited the feeling of having a huge load of thick gooey cum shot into her mouth. She'd swallowed so much cum already and yet wanted more, the feeling of degradation and filthiness fueling her pleasure as she listened to the sounds of Gus stroking his cock hard hard right above her face.

She didn't know his name, or what he truly looked like, all she knew for sure was he was physically huge, fat and had the biggest cock she'd ever experienced in her life, but that's all she needed to know to want more. The fact he, and by extension all the eight men who were sharing her holes that night, were total strangers to her made the experience of getting gang-banged by them all the more exciting.

"Oh shit! Yeah! You want my cum don't you bitch?" Gus groaned as his hand flew up and down his cock, his eyes fixed on Sadie's blindfolded pretty but sticky face now as his orgasm neared.

"Yes! Give me your cum!" Sadie said back up to him from her knees before she opened her mouth wide again and poked out her tongue to give him the biggest possible target.

"Argh! Here it comes bitch!" Gus groaned as he pointed the tip of his cock down at Sadie's gaping mouth and shot the biggest jet of cum into it I'd ever seen in my life.

Sadie had no idea what was coming, with her eyes coveted she couldn't see exactly when the huge blast of thick cum would hit her mouth and the force and size of the spurt took her by surprise, causing the teen to gag and choke as it hit the back of her throat.

A second thick gooey rope of cum shot onto her upper lip and nose as she dropped her face to cough, but Gus quickly grabbed her head and yanked it back, allowing him to shoot his next spurt and the one after, back into Sadie's mouth.

"Yeah, take it you white slut! Take all that black cum!" Jimmy said eagerly as he watched Gus absolutely fill Sadie's mouth. Cum was dripping off her chin now and onto her tits. Jimmy was big into interracial porn and was in heaven watching a live show firsthand of a small white girl taking a mouthful from a huge black man.

Sadie seemed to be enjoying it just as much, she was struggling to contain all the cum she was receiving, but she was also missing and grinning excitedly as she tried, and the more it dropped from her chin onto her tits, the more Sadie loved it seemingly. That boded well for later.

Finally Gus ran dry and Sadie, splattered with thick ropes of his cum, closed her mouth, savoring the amount she held within and swirling it, began to swallow the lot, a difficult task but one she relished, before she proudly parted her lips and showed it was all gone to cheers from the watching middle-aged men.

"Five down, three to go," Mike said with a smile. "Still hungry darling?"

Sadie didn't answer verbally, instead she nodded her head vigorously as she licked up what cum that she could get off her sticky and glistening lips and chin with her tongue.

Salim was next to step up, walking to the kneeling teen cum bucket confidently. He cackled when he stood over her, stroking his cock, and saw just what a mess the previous deposits had made of her.

"Fucking filthy white whore! Your stupid parents must be proud!" he snarled down at her as he rapidly stroked himself with one hand. "Look at the camera filthy cunt!"

Sadie had no idea that he had his phone pointed at her face, but upon hearing his order she lifted her chin and like the rest of us, heard the click as he snapped a picture of her. I wondered just what she thought at that moment, and I couldn't help but put a very filthy thought in her head.

"Bet your mum and dad would love to send that photo out as their Christmas card this year baby," I said casually and grinned when Sadie moaned loudly as she thought about her parents seeing her naked and dripping in the cum of several middle-aged men she didn't even know.

"Yes, let them see what a nasty slut their daughter is!" Salim said excitedly, just the prospect of it delighting him.

He snapped another picture, this time showing his older tanned hair cock partly obscuring Sadie's pretty young white face as he stroked it and prepared to spill his cum into her mouth, and then lowered his phone and just focused on getting himself to the edge.

That took almost a minute of hard and rapid stroking, most of which was accompanied by insults aimed at Sadie who knelt at his feet, listening and groaning excitedly at the degrading things he was saying about her, before he snarled at her to open her whore mouth wide and aimed his cock directly at it.

We all watched as he threw his head back whilst he came, his cock jerking in his hand as several jets of cum sprayed into Sadie's waiting mouth. After Gus and his fire hose impression, Salim's showing was almost anticlimactic, but in truth he shot a decent load onto her tongue before rubbing his cock on her nose and cheeks with a harsh laugh and walking away to give the next participants their chance.

Chris and Jimmy were the last two to fill Sadie's mouth with their cum, and after a brief discussion both walked over to her together standing side by side and stroking their cocks much as Norman and Mike had done previously.

There were cheers and calls of encouragement from those who'd already gone before them, Mike telling them to put on a good last performance and Charlie adding for them to give her another drink before round two began.

I merely looked on as the two older men, Chris with his balding head and big beer belly wobbling as he wanked his cock and Jimmy in his thick glasses and with his completely bald dome, stood before my gorgeous kneeling teenage lover. Enjoying the sight and knowing that, despite everything that had already happened, there was much more to come still.

Both Chris and Jimmy were stroking fast and hard, their hands flying up and down their shafts as they grunted and groaned, each with their eyes closed as they visualized some private thought that would fuel them to orgasm, although I can't imagine anything they could think of that was better than looking down at Sadie naked and preparing to accept their cum into her mouth.

"I'm so close," Chris said as he sped up his strokes, his fat belly jiggling more now as he stepped closer to Sadie who gave her encouragement to aid him along.

"Yes, give me your delicious cum! Oh fuck I crave it!" Sadie said eagerly, turning her head side to side not sure which of the two voices she could hear in front of her was his.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum too!" Jimmy announced urgently as he opened his eyes and looked down at Sadie from behind his glasses.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Yes! Both of you give me your cum together!" Sadie begged from her knees, her upturned face flushed and wet.

That pushed both over the edge, and to this day I don't know which was the first to unload, because at the time it seemed to everyone watching like Chris and Jimmy both shot together at the exact same moment.

Two jets of cum spurted and arced, landing in Sadie's waiting mouth and mixing together as more was added, both forty-plus year old men grunting in pleasure as they kept their cocks aimed at her open mouth, emptying their balls dry directly onto her tongue as she patiently waited for them to finish.

There was claps and cheers from the watching gang, whoops and calls of bravo as well as laughter as Chris finished depositing his cum and Jimmy slowed to a last dribble, squeezing it out of his cock with his hand and even giving his shaft a shake as if to make sure not a drip was wasted.

When they'd finished filling her mouth, both stepped away and we all watched as Sadie rolled their combined cum around, moaning happily before she gulped the sticky, thick concoction down like it was her favorite cocktail.

"Fuck you're one dirty little whore!" Norman said approvingly before he and Mike went to the cabinet and grabbed a drink each.

There was a lull in the action at this point, having just blown their loads and spent the last hour taking turns fucking Sadie's various holes, all the participants in this most enjoyable of gang-bangs needed some time to recover before round two could start properly.

That wasn't to say that Sadie got much chance to take things easy and prepare however. The guys may have needed time to get hard enough to start fucking her again, but that didn't mean there wasn't other things they could make her do for their enjoyment.

"Look up, right at the camera, good girl," Jimmy said as he took the opportunity to take some close up pictures of Sadie's cum and saliva dripping face and tits.

Sadie, still blindfolded, lifted her head and let out a long moan as his phone clicked to signal he was snapping pictures, and Jimmy wasn't the only one. Chris had his phone in his hand too, as did Charlie.

More photos were taken between the trio before Lenny stepped in and announced that it was high time Sadie got back to what she was here for, namely being a dirty slut.

"Crawl toward my voice!" he ordered from the chair located in the right hand corner of the grimy motel room where he was sitting with his legs spread wide open.

Sadie groaned and dropped onto all fours, placing her hands on the cheap carpet desperately in need of a wash, and slowly and hesitating a little crawled roughly in the direction that Lenny's voice had come from as Gus and Salim watched and laughed.

"Come on you fucking slut, get your pretty little arse over here!" Lenny said roughly, winking at the others and smiling as Sadie crawled faster toward him, she was obviously nervous about banging into something since she couldn't see but his harsh tone was motivating her.

I watched as Sadie got within a foot of Lenny before he ordered her to stop and reached down, grabbing her hair and pulling her up onto her knees again as he looked down at her face whilst adjusting his position in the ratty chair. He slouched and slid his arse off the cushion and lifted his feet up high.