Sharing Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too had to keep from laughing. It was such a surreal situation, and I couldn't help but think about what would happen if Norman put his wife on speaker phone, or better yet video-chat and let her see just what he was truly doing rather than what he was saying.

The conversation lasted for around two minutes, and whilst the oldest member of the gang-bang was talking to his totally unsuspecting wife, the others were continuing to take turns on Sadie.

Chris pulled his cock out of her mouth and a huge black hand was quickly placed over it by Gus so she wasn't tempted to scream out as Lenny continued to fuck her cunt from below with hard deep thrusts. As soon as Chris had got off the bed, Mike took his place, forcing his own hard cock between Sadie's lips and shoving it down her throat to gag her as Salim took his former place having her small pale hand stroking his naturally tanned cock.

After a short time, and with Mike now fucking Sadie's mouth with long thrusts deep, Jimmy stepped aside and let Gus take his place, his huge black cock looking even more impressive as Sadie's tiny white hand tried to wrap around it and stroke the full lengt. Norman was watching all this action enviously as he talked to his wife of nearly thirty years.

"Okay... yeah see you later... love you too sweetheart," he said finally and dropped his phone back onto the side table with the others.

"Thank fuck for that, now I can stop going so easy!" Mike laughed and started to move his hips back and forth more forcefully, fucking Sadie's mouth harder and faster, as did Lenny under her, driving his cock deep and brutally into her spasming cunt.

"Sorry guys, you know what my wife is like," Norman laughed as he walked back over and joined the group again, watching the action unfold on the bed.

"Yeah, just like mine," Charlie said with a grin as he took Salim's place now, Sadie wrapping her hand around his cock and wanking it. "Speaking of which, I'll have to call her soon or she's gonna call the hospitals looking for me!

"You're too whipped," Gus laughed as he had his own huge cock wanked by her small hand at the same time but on the other side of the bed. "I told my wife I was going out for the night with friends and not to bother me!"

The way they were talking about their wives, you'd never think they were in the middle of gang-banging a gorgeous teenage girl, but that only made it more fun, and it was turning Sadie on massively to hear the mention of their marriages as she took cock after cock in her mouth and hands. Turning her on more though was the burial way they abused her, giving it to her hard without concern for her pleasure, only their own.

After another minute or so of playing with Sadie in this current way, it was decided that she needed more cock. Considering she currently had one in her cunt, one in her mouth and one in each hand, that may sound a bit ridiculous, but in that room there were no arguments, only agreement.

"Let's get this slut into a better position, I think it's time she had all those filthy holes filled," Jimmy said as he groaned from Sadie's mouth sliding down his shaft, he'd taking a turn fucking her face as she rode Lenny.

"Yeah, get her up!" Chris said eagerly as he grabbed her left arm.

Salim grabbed the right and together, after Jimmy had pulled his cock out of her mouth and got off the bed, they lifted her up, sliding her dripping cunt off Lenny's throbbing cock as he rolled off the bed allowing Norman to take his place.

As he held his cock upright for them to guide her down onto, Sadie was turned around and lowered so she was in reverse cowgirl position now, but instead of sliding her wet nineteen year old cunt onto the hard fifty-eight year old shaft pointing upwards under her, it was Sadie's arsehole that they nestled onto the round head.

"Oh yes! Mmm! Fuck!" she moaned as her weight caused her arse to sink down onto the hard cock which sank into her stretched arsehole easily, thanks to the bigger cocks that had previously fucked it within the last half an hour.

"That feel good? You like having a cock up your arsehole?" Jimmy asked Sadie nastily, making it sound like an accusation rather than a question, as she sank down taking the last inch of Norman's cock inside her tightest hole.

"Yes! Oh God!" Sadie groaned loudly as she felt the fullness in her arse, the thickness of Norman's old cock stretching her massively and pleasurably, despite its lack of length compared to the others.

"Open your legs bitch!" Gus demanded and pushed her knees apart without giving Sadie time to respond or take action herself. She was sitting on Norman's cock with his hands under her thighs holding her up, not kneeling so it wasn't hard for the huge black man to force her thighs open and expose her soaked cunt once more.

"You ever had a cock in both holes, darling?" Mike asked as Gus knelt on the bed and positioned himself between Sadie's wide open legs, making her the filling in a middle-aged man sandwich.

"No, never! Oh fuck!" Sadie screamed loudly as she felt Gus' big fat body rub up against her whilst he held his cock in one hand, guiding the mushroom-like head to her cunt before he rubbed it up and down the wet lips and finally shoved it inside.

For the first time in her life, Sadie experienced the sensations of having a cock fill her cunt and arse at once. The fact it was two cocks belonging to men with a combined age of over a hundred years old totally lost on her, because she had no idea how old any of the men sharing her were, nor what they looked like or even their names.

What she did know was just how full she felt as Gus' huge black cock was thrust deep into her cunt, stretching her passage like never before, whilst at the same time her arsehole was stretched by Norman's much shorter but only slightly less thick shaft. The thin barrier separating the two doing nothing to alleviate the unusual sensations or the pleasure.

"Holy fuck!" Charlie exclaimed as he, like the rest of us, watched Sadie get double penetrated.

"Shit that's amazing!" Chris added as he took a few pictures of the action.

"How does it feel darling? Speak up!" Mike said grinning as he stroked his cock, admiring the sights and sounds.

"It feels so good! Ah! Oh yes!" Sadie groaned as Gus thrust another inch of his huge shaft inside her, the pleasure coursing through her body as she felt the sensation of fullness grow more intense.

Both men stopped for a moment after she'd spoken, just enjoying the feeling of stretching her two holes together, before Gus slid his hips backwards in a slow lazy way and thrust his huge shaft forwards, driving a good six or seven inches of his nearly ten inches into Sadie's extra tight cunt.

"Oh fuck! Argh! Yes! Fuck me!" Sadie gasped as she felt Gus' monster cock slide out of her cunt then thrust back into her, his heavy body pinning her down on Norman under her, making her back rub on his hairy belly and chest.

The thrusts began to speed up a little, becoming more frequent, and every time the big man on top of her thrust forwards his bulk and weight caused her body to rock and move, which in turn meant that her arse would slide up and down on Norman's cock, fucking that hole at the same time.

"Fuck yes!" Norman growled as he held Sadie's legs in his hands from behind her, pulling her back and forth as Gus fucked her cunt from the front, his cock staying buried in her arsehole but getting the pleasure of her moving up and down his throbbing shaft. "Take it hard!"

Sadie was screaming out as she was fucked roughly, Gus pounding her cung without mercy even though she had a second even older cock in her arse, he could feel the hard shaft every time he thrust deep with his own and it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

"Shut this bitch up! Get a fucking cock in her dumbass mouth!" Gus grunted as he slammed his hips forwards and drove his thick black cock deep into Sadie, the force causing her whole body to move, her arse releasing around half of Norman's cock before she felt it sink back in again, eliciting another cry of orgasmic delight.

"My pleasure!" Jimmy said eagerly as he put one foot on the bed and climbed up, standing to the right of Sadie and grabbing her hair, using it to turn her face towards his throbbing cock.

The pounding on her cunt and arse didn't let up, both Gus, and now Norman too, as he had started to rock his own hips and slide his shaft in and out of her tightest of holes, kept on fucking Sadie, but now a third cock was added into the fun as Jimmy shoved his cock into her teenage mouth.

The rest of us watched as Sadie's hands clenched and relaxed whilst all three of her holes were filled by cocks and fucked. The sounds and sights were unbelievable. There were moans and grunts filling the room, slaps of bodies hitting one another, slurping as Sadie sucked the middle-aged cock down there throat and above all the bed springs creaking as the weight of all those on it tested them.

I could see she was cumming pretty much continually. Her thin, pale body was shaking and trembling as the orgasms ripped through her, trapped between the huge black body on top of her and the hairy body beneath. Then there was the older bald man standing over her, his cock in her mouth sliding back and forth as he thrust his hips whilst she had her lips closed tight around him, sucking like her life depended on it.

"Take it whore! This is all you are good for!" Salim sneered as he excitedly watched Sadie take the three cocks at once.

"Get up there, give her another cock to suck too," Chris urged him, and Salim cackled and obliged. Climbing on the bed and standing on the left of Sadie.

Jimmy thrust his hips a few more times into Sadie's mouth before he pulled his glistening shaft out and handed her over to Salim, who grabbed her hair and turned her face towards himself.

"Now suck my cock, dirty cunt!" he demanded and Sadie obeyed, taking his older tanned cock into her mouth and swallowing it as Gus and Norman continued to fuck her cunt and arse together.

For the next few minutes Sadie was forced to keep alternating between sucking Salim and Jimmy, each taking turns having her mouth sliding up and down their cocks, as Gus continued to fuck her cunt with hard deep thrusts and Norman gave smaller, but no less forceful, ones into her arsehole.

It was an intoxicating sight, watching Sadie being used in so many ways at once, by men old enough to be her father whom I had known for years. Then there was the others stood around the bed watching too, all of whom were sporting rock hard cocks, ready and waiting to take a turn fucking her themselves.

"Fuck she loves cock!" Charlie exclaimed as he replaced Jimmy on the bed, guiding Sadie's mouth onto his hard cock as she stroked and wanked Salim's on the other side.

"She fucking does!" Gus groaned as he thrust his huge cock into her cunt once more and then pulled out and made way for someone else to have a go pounding her for a while.

Mike took his place, sliding his cock into the gaping stretched hole that was Sadie's fucked raw and aching teenage cunt. He didn't hesitate once his shaft was buried inside her and started thrusting roughly, driving his full length into her as above his head Salim took back over fucking her mouth for a few moments.

"Oh shit I'm getting close to filling this slut's arsehole with cum!" Norman grunted as he thrust his hips up and down, using his hands under Sadie's thighs, along with the thrusts into her cunt from Mike on top of her, to help maneuver her along his pulsing shaft.

"Do it!" Jimmy urged as he jerked his cock to stay hard ready for his next turn to come around to fuck Sadie in some way.

"Yeah, fill that bitch's ass!" Gus added as he stood watching her getting hammered with his arms folded across his massive flabby chest.

"Is that what you want? You want him to unload in your arsehole you fucking whore?" Charlie demanded as he shoved his cock down Sadie's throat before pulling it out of her mouth and yanking her head backwards, pointing it up towards the ceiling so she could speak.

"Yes! I want so much cum in all my holes! Give it to me! Please!" Sadie begged, although I'm not sure she even really knew what she was saying by now. She'd been getting fucked by multiple cocks in all manner of ways for close to ninety minutes by then and there was no sign of it letting up ant time soon.

"Shut the fuck up and suck my cock, you filthy white cunt!" Salim ordered as he shoved his shaft into her mouth, choking off her words into just gargled squeals and moans as her latest orgasm began.

Mike clenched his teeth and fucked her cunt harder, slamming his cock deep into Sadie's cunt over and over as she trembled, and as he was making her body rock it was also adding more pleasure to Norman as her arsehole squeezed his cock whilst it was thrust in and out if the tight back passageway. It became inevitable that he, the oldest of the gang taking turns fucking Sadie's teen body, would be the first to fill one of her holes - other than her mouth - with cum.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" Norman started saying over and over as he started to fuck her arsehole with harder thrusts, slamming his cock into her stretched hole as his climax neared with every passing second.

"Do it, fill that dirty arsehole with cum!"

"Give her an answer creampie!"

"Fuck that bitch ass up and unload in it!"

Multiple comments and shouts of encouragement all rained down on the participants fucking Sadie together, everyone watching seemingly eager to have her take a nice gooey load of cum up her arse, and I think very much that Sadie was just as eager for it herself.

It was another half a minute before the inevitable happened, thirty whole seconds of Sadie having two cocks pounding her cunt and arsehole as another was shoved down her throat.

During that time, which to her felt like it would last forever, Sadie was cumming like a train, the feeling of both cocks, separated by just a thin layer of skin, thrusting back and forth, stimulating her as one and stretching her already well abused holes, too much to handle. Several times she felt like passing out as her body was used in multiple ways, and all the time she was totally blind, and helpless to whatever they chose to do to her.

"Oh fuck here it comes! Argh!" Norman suddenly cried as he thrust his cock as deep into her arsehole as it was possible to get it and unloaded his balls into her.

Sadie felt his cock stiffen in her arse and pulse as the sticky jets were pumped into her. His shaft was thick and she squeezed it involuntarily, making it feel bigger, as several spurts of middle-aged cum was unleashed into her anal depths.

As Norman pumped his seed up her arse, Mike gave a few hard thrusts into Sadie's cunt, making her squeal and cry out around Charlie's cock in her mouth. It was a guttural sound that spilled forth, but I could pick up at least several attempted words such as "Yes!" and "More!"

That was the first load of cum that Sadie took in her arse that night, but it wouldn't be the last. Over the course of the next hour and a half she ended up getting three more loads dumped inside her, by then, gaping and sore arsehole.

She would also receive six creampies, three facials and swallow another two loads in that time too, as all eight middle-aged men took turns fucking her in ways that I can't even begin to describe or I'd be writing for another month.

I will say that at one point Sadie was laid on her front, with Salim's cock buried in her cunt as he pounded her whilst holding her head in both his hands, forcing her to look forwards, although with the blindfold she couldn't actually see anything, as Lenny wanked his big cock and unloaded all over her beautiful pixie like features, his cum splattering on her nose and cheeks and chin, sticking to her skin and then dribbling off slowly. That I particularly enjoyed watching.

Finally, at just past midnight, I took Sadie home. She was exhausted and sore, sticky with sweat and cum and leaking it from both her cunt and arsehole, but not complaining, in fact it was quite the opposite. She was actually saying how much she enjoyed what had happened as we drove back to her house.

"What would your mum and dad think of you if they saw you looking like this?" I said jokingly as I looked at her messy hair, glistening slightly in places where cum had splattered on it.

"They'd kill me!" Sadie replied, biting her lip and acting like she was worried it could happen.

"You'd better pray they never see any of the pictures that were taken, or the videos then!" I quipped and laughed when she crossed herself and offered a prayer like she was still in Catholic school.

After that we drove on in silence for a while, Sadie just relaxing and recovering from the orgasms and abuse her body had experienced and taken in the last hours in the rundown motel across town.

"Can I ask you something?" Sadie said as I pulled up outside her parents house finally, some ten minutes later.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked, looking at her.

"If you share me like that again sometime, can we do it without the blindfold if I promise not to tell their wives afterwards?" Sadie grinned playfully and opened the car door before I could reply, climbing out and walking up the garden path. She stopped at her front door, turned and blew me a kiss goodnight.

I laughed to myself for the longest time after she'd disappeared into the house, sneaking to her bedroom before her parents saw her I'd guess, then drove myself home too on the empty roads, with memories I'd never forget still fresh in my head.

If you've made it through all 25,000 words, then thank you! I hope you enjoyed the story and if you want to send me any feedback or comments or anything at all, I would be very happy to receive! I will send a reply to all, it just may take a day or two depending on how busy I am at the time of getting your message.