Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them looked to be a loving couple in the picture in the newspaper, arm in arm. "You don't look about to break up here."

"We were putting on a show for the photographer."

"So how long did you go with him?"

"Oh my goodness, nearly a year, I'd say."

"Wow, a year, that's a long time. So he would definitely be one of your twelve."

"Ooh yes!"

"Sounds like you liked him, you must have to have gone with him for that long?"

"Yes, we really were an item, but for the last three months, I think we both knew it wasn't ever going to work out. I'm sure we both kept seeing each other just for the sex."

"So it was good sex then between you two?"

Sherry turned from cutting some carrots and stared at me a moment before she answered with a dreamy look and some conviction, "Yes, you could say that."

I had these thoughts, even picturing her having sex with this previous boyfriend. I wanted to ask a lot more questions, but I didn't want to come across as jealous or, worse still, as the voyeur that in those days I had been forced to keep in the closet because of losing my first fiancé when I suggested that I could one day watch her have sex with another man.

"Sherry, after our first full night together last night and then after our little anal play tonight, my impression is that you're a very sexy woman."

"That's not a bad thing Mike."

"No, I didn't suggest it was. In fact, I think I'm going to like it. I can benefit from the experience you've gained from a dozen different guys."

"Ooh, I don't know that I like the sound of that. I shouldn't have said how many, should I? Some guys don't like their woman to be too experienced. I'm not a slut Mike, really I'm not. But as I think you might have discovered already, I do love having sex with a man."

"Just one man?"

"What does that mean? Of course just one man, if I'm in a relationship, I'm with that man only."

For a moment, I had seen a slight window of opportunity open to mention my inclination to want to watch the woman I love doing what she does best with another man, but quickly realised that had been my downfall last time, so I shut up.

Chapter Four

I will jump forward now to recent times. We've been married 12 years, I'm 42 and she - my beautiful red-haired wife, still with the drop-dead gorgeous body - is 39, maintaining her hot body in spite of having given birth to our son - our only child, Bradley - 8 years ago.

The sex suffered a bit after our son was born, but then gradually our bedtime activities got back to normal, although we found we couldn't do it all over the house anymore. After a few more years, there were even odd occasions when Sherry would show some small amount of interest in my extensive porn collection. It could have been the right time in her monthly cycle and she was particularly horny when she would suggest, "Darling, we could try watching one of your videos tonight if you'd like."

Of course, I would jump at the chance on those nights when she showed interest ... I had come clean about my collection shortly after we met, but she initially showed only disdain for my interest in porn. But whenever I actually got her to sit with me on the sofa in the den behind a closed door and watch ... we usually only got about halfway through a movie each time before we became hot and heavy and could make our own hot sex without watching pictures of others. I had to be careful what I picked out because she warned that she would never again watch anything of this kind if she ever saw scenes of men causing pain to women. By pain, she meant rape, nipple clamps, whipping, bondage, etc., but you will recall my previous comments about Sherry associating anal sex with pain too.

As much as Sherry was a highly sexual being, she had been brought up quite puritanically. She hated most of the cruder terms for sexual parts, using penis in lieu of cock, vagina instead of cunt and simply loathed the word fuck. I so loved her that I learned to tone down my use of some of these words when we became an item.

The best result from when she did sit to watch porn with me was us acting out most of the stuff that we watched. So her blow job technique got heaps better, she began managing to get my cock-head deep to her throat and she came to like swallowing. We tried a lot of different positions too because after all these years, missionary had become very boring.

Now that Sherry was showing occasional interest in watching X-rated movies, my head spun with reawakening my long-held fantasy of wife-swapping. I scanned through the catalogues and found one on swinging couples that I bought and stored away until I could judge that the right moment had arrived. Then on one of those nights when she suggested that we watch some porn after Bradley was in bed, I put on the new disc and sat back to see her reaction to the subject matter. As I said before, I had never once mentioned my interest in watching Sherry with another guy due to the disastrous way my first fiancé reacted.

We got about 45 minutes into it and she seemed to be ok with the subject matter. As usually happened at this stage of the movie, Sherry was getting ready for live sex, not screen sex and as always, cuddled up on the lounge, she had my cock in hand and was idly stroking it ... not that it was in need of much more arousal.

We were taking our eyes off the screen more and more frequently as we kissed passionately, although we could still hear the dialogue. Eventually, her vagina was so wet and my cock was so hard that we had to do what came naturally. Only this time, instead of stopping the DVD and taking it out so that our son didn't find it the next day, and turning off the lights and TV so we could continue in bed, she paused the disc. And we had sex there and then on the sofa, utilising one of the newer positions we had learned. I sat back on the sofa and she sat in my lap, her back to me and her legs straddling mine, her body tilted forward so that she could slide her vagina down onto my hard erection. She seemed to enjoy being in total control that night. I brought my hands around and played with her breasts while she got - first herself - and then me, off.

When we had each recovered from our pounding orgasms, we stayed just where we were and re-started the movie, remaining in the den to watch it all the way to the end, the first porn film that we had seen all the way through. "Did you enjoy the movie?" I asked expectantly ... I was confident that she must have to have paused the disc while we had sex and then resumed it to the end, rather than go to bed.

"Yes I did Mike, it was a fascinating subject. I was intrigued that couples would want to have sex with other couples in breach of their marriage vows. The movie portrayed them as normal everyday people that you'd find in any neighbourhood. Do you think any of that stuff happens in real-life ... even around our town?"

"I've heard it does and as you say, just by normal couples that you might find anywhere." I pressed on cautiously, keen to see where this might go, "What did you think, do you approve or disapprove of that sort of thing happening?"

"I don't know Mike, I'm not sure ... I mean basically my moral upbringing and natural instinct would say it's wrong, straight up. But the acting was really quite good for a porn movie, I mean, better than usual, and they sort of portrayed it quite believably. I felt like I was watching a real couple, like somebody we might even know ... and they got their message across well, like swinging could actually provide a spark when a relationship had become a bit tired."

"Do you think ours is becoming a bit tired?"

"No, oh God no, don't get me wrong Mike, I don't think that at all and I'm not advocating anything like that. I'm just saying that it was interesting to think that there could be people around us - maybe even friends of ours - swapping like that." She seemed to be pouring the proverbial cold water on where I thought this conversation might have been heading, but fortunately as a trickle not a flood. Almost as an afterthought, she added, "Why, do you?"

I had to be careful now, this was the best chance I'd had in 12 years of marriage to broach the subject of wife-swaps, and subsequently of my watching her with another guy, but I mustn't appear to be too eager. "Of course not, but after all this time, I guess there is a sameness about everything sexual that we do. I can see that if handled discreetly and rarely, there could be a chance to bring a new excitement into the bedroom."

"Do you? Hmm, that's an interesting thing to say!" We were still half-laying on the sofa, her back to me from where we had settled after our mid-movie sex, my now flaccid cock laying against her arse cheeks. So I couldn't scan her face to try to read the true meaning behind her curious reaction. "Could you really do that Mike, could you watch me in the arms of another man, his cock inside me ... seriously, do you think you could do that?"

There it was, the opportunity to push this further, right out in the open. "Strange as it may seem," I told her tentatively, "I think I possibly could, only so that I could see what you look like when you're having sex with a man because you're so good at it ... I mean, when we're doing it, I'm a participant, I'm too close to observe you, watch how you react, how you enjoy. I'm a part of it but I'd love to be detached for a little while."

"Umm, that's a strange reaction you have darling, certainly not the answer I was expecting."

"How about you then Sherry, could you watch me with another woman?"

"I don't know, I don't think I could ... although it's an interesting line of thinking that you came up with, actually watching your partner do what comes naturally, only not with you. But then I am sure that when you got your rocks off inside her, I would want to get up and walk over and scratch the bitch's eyes out. It's that possessive thing that most women have."

We both laughed at her reaction, but I was happy that a seed had been sown ... so much so that two nights later when we were sitting around on the sofa after dinner and our son was in bed asleep, Sherry raised the subject again. "Mike, you know how we were talking about swinging after watching that movie the other night?"

"Yes!" I responded, pleasantly surprised and trying not to sound too eager to discuss it some more.

"How do you think that might start, how does a couple go about finding a like-minded couple to do that sort of thing with?"

"Really honey, I don't know too much myself, but I guess there would be too options. You could select a couple that you know really well, one that you consider to be among your best friends, perhaps a couple that you have dinner parties with..."

"Like Brian and Cathy?"

I was fascinated that she had actually targeted a couple we knew as prospects ... this was going so much better than I ever expected when I first purchased that particular DVD. "Yes, I guess ... like Brian and Cathy ... or Ben and Rebecca ... or John and Sarah!"

"Oh my God, all those choices!"

"Why do you bring it up Sherry, have you been thinking some more about it?" She obviously had but I didn't expect her to admit it.

"Oh no, not serious thought darling ... the theme of that movie just suddenly sprang into my head this afternoon ... while I was preparing dinner of all things. I don't know why, I just recalled it and I thought I wonder how that sort of thing gets started ... I mean, you might pick out some friends that you thought could be interested, put it to them and they might get offended. It could end a good friendship. But tell me, you said there were two options, what was the other?"

"Well, I guess if you don't think that any of your close friends would share that sort of thinking and you wanted to keep a lid on it, you would have to look out of town, there's probably a magazine where couples advertise. So I guess that you would have to find a couple who think that way and meet them first to see if they seem compatible for what you had in mind."

"I don't have anything in mind," Sherry protested defensively.

"No, I'm not saying that you yourself do, not you ... I'm just using the word you to refer to anyone in particular who wanted to follow up on that sort of thing."

"Mike, just supposing that one day we actually got desperate enough ... like maybe we ran out of watching your porn movies..." she giggled at the prospect. "...and we both got to the stage where we thought our sex life needed spicing up, who would you choose? Which wife among all our friends would you most want to sleep with?"

A leading question from my wife, I stalled, "Sleep with, or have sex with?"

"Oh come on darling, you know what I mean."

"Oh Sherry honey, that's a loaded question, that could get me in a whole heap of trouble. Whoever I say, I could see it coming back to bite me."

"No, just be honest, I promise I won't hold it against you later on. Obviously, some of our friends are more appealing to you than others. I mean, a couple of the wives were actually my friends from long before we got together while some others just happened to marry old buddies of yours."

"If I do this Sherry and declare someone, will you come clean too, tell me fair and square which of the husbands you would most like to get off with?"

"Yes, I promise I will!"

"Okay, you only just asked a hypothetical question so I haven't given this much thought," I lied, "but I guess if given the opportunity, I think I'd pick Cathy."

Cathy was a great looking woman, same age as Sherry, but blonde and even more curvaceous - and that's saying something ... how could I not want to have sex with her, but there was a logical reason for selecting Cathy? When Sherry first asked me how you go about finding a couple and I suggested to look among your friends, Brian and Cathy were the first she mentioned as examples, so my theory was that she was thinking of that pair herself.

"Oh my God, Cathy was my bridesmaid, we met in high school. God, I've known her 25 years or more."

"So, what's wrong with that ... the question wasn't how long you've known her ... you simply asked me which wife of the couples we know I would most like to sleep with. Or put more simply, who would I most like to have sex with. Now, what about you?"

"Well, since you selected Cathy, I guess I'm going to have to be content with Brian. I guess that'd be ok, he's not a bad looking guy and Cathy's always boasting about how good their sex life is."

"Really, you've never told me that before.'

"No, well she tells me stuff - it's a woman thing and she is my best friend - that's not something that women broadcast to men."

"But I'm your husband."

"So, I don't tell you everything."

"Really, don't you? So what does she say honey?"

"Never you mind, let's just say that they seem to enjoy sex a lot and leave it at that."

"So what do you tell Cathy about us?"

"Oh nothing much!"

"So you do tell her some stuff?"

"Oh, maybe a little bit."

"So is it good stuff, are you positive when you tell her what we do?"

"Of course I'm positive, I'm happily married to you Mike. I wouldn't be saying anything negative to my best friend if I'm happy in my marriage."

"So, now I don't know if Brian would have been your first choice. I mean, we were both supposed to nominate which of our friends we would most like to have sex with. I came clean and made a choice and I nominated Cathy, but you said that you supposed you'd have to pick Brian because I picked Cathy. So you have to be honest, if I hadn't had to nominate Cathy first, who would you have chosen?"

"Umm, I guess I it still would have been Brian, even if you didn't pick Cathy first."

"Alright, well then my next question is which of the couples we know and see a bit would you not want to end up in bed with?"

"Ooh, there's a loaded question."

"I don't think so, it's straightforward enough."

"Ok, well I would nominate John and Sarah as a not."

"Oh really, what's wrong with poor old John?"

"Actually, not a lot Mike. If I have to be honest with you, I only nominated them because Sarah is the woman I would least want to see you with. Of all our friends, she's the woman I would trust least to loan my man to."

"Wow, that's a big call ... what do you base that on?"

"I know already that she sleeps around, it's a wonder that she hasn't put the word on you yet..." my wife took a long pause, "...or has she Mike?"

"No she hasn't Sherry ... but there's a worry."

"What's that?"

"If she's as much a slut as you suggest, what can be wrong with me? Why hasn't she hit on me yet?"

Sherry gave me a piercing look, "You better be joking darling. If I'd ever found out that you'd put that lovely penis of yours in her overworked pussy, I think I'd cut it off ... that is, if it didn't fall off first, she's probably spreading the clap around to every man she goes with."

We were sitting quite close together on the sofa. She moved her face up close to mine and I expected that she was about to kiss me ... but instead she said, "So Mike, let me know when you think our marriage has reached the point where it needs a kick-start by sharing our sex lives with Cathy and Brian?"

Wow, she took me completely by surprise. Here I was, assuming this was just some little sex game she was playing with me, teasing me about the prospect of getting into the panties of the friend she had known the longest. I stared back into her eyes, was she really seriously contemplating a swap night?

"Are you serious?" I asked, taking the high moral ground, attempting to sound like I was indignant that she would even suggest it.

"Don't go all high and mighty with me Mike, I've been married to you long enough that I know exactly how you tick. When we sat down to watch a porn movie the other night, it was no accident that you picked that one about swapping. You didn't just pick a DVD at random, you are too methodical for that. I know that you would have selected it for a purpose ... you wanted to plant a seed in my mind."

"I'm not saying your theory is right, but what if I did?"

"So Mike, I'm calling your bluff now, tell me what you think of that?"

"What does that mean, do you actually want us to arrange a swinger's night with another couple? Sherry, I can't believe what I'm hearing, is that right, is that what you want to do ... because that's a big call, a big step for us to take."

"What's the matter Mike? Now that I express some interest, are you getting cold feet?"

I stared at my wife, bewildered, stunned that she seemed to be agreeable to a wife swap ... or was she pulling my leg? I contemplated that she could be sucking me in, pushing me to declare that's what I wanted, only to tell me she was joking all along and leaving me out on a limb, looking like an adulterous lecher.

"Sherry, you used the expression, a marriage needing some spice, before. Are you telling me you think we're at that stage?"

"I don't know, I'll let you be the judge of that, since you're the one that put the video on to get me to think about how some couples share ... or swing is it, is that the expression?"

"That's the expression, yeah swingers or swinging ... it's sometimes called wife swap too."

"Is it now, isn't that a bit sexist ... why not husband swap?"

"I don't know," was my voice sounding tentative, revealing my confusion?

"No, it's only ever wife swap because it's husbands that use the expression. So Mike, are you up for it?"

I stared deeply into my wife's eyes, "Are you really serious about this?"

"Why not, you seem to be. What is it Mike, unsure of what to do now that there's a chance that one of your wildest fantasies might come true?"