Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just ... err, I never expected that you'd go for it ... I err, I was just throwing the idea out there."

"Let's explore the idea darling, what do you say? I think I could do this for you. Would you like me to sound her out the next time Cathy and I have lunch together ... see if she and Brian could be interested?"

My God, she wasn't kidding me, Sherry was serious ... I had thought about the prospect of us doing this for years and suddenly the expectation of my wife and I swinging with another couple was very real. "If you're completely ok with this, why not?"

"I'll call her tomorrow," promised Sherry.

Chapter Five

I couldn't wait to get home from work the next night. I hurried home, found my wife in the kitchen ... conscious of getting the priorities right, I came up behind her, twirled her around and kissed her passionately.

"Umm, that's nice, why don't I get that from you every night?" she teased when I at last released her from our kiss.

"Is there anything different tonight, I thought I always kissed you like this honey."

"Hmm, I don't think so ... I wonder if it would have anything to do with you being curious if I got together for lunch with Cathy today?"

"Lunch with Cathy ... oh was that today?" My feeble attempt to feign ignorance at least brought a nice smile to my wife's face, I liked to see her smile.

"You knew I was calling her to try to arrange lunch today darling, now don't give me any of that stuff, I can read you like a book. You were probably sitting in your office at lunchtime with half a hard-on wondering how my lunch with Cathy was going. Well, you'll need to be patient and wait ... I'll tell you all about it after we put Bradley to bed?"

"I was actually fully hard if you must know and honey, I've waited all afternoon ... you would have been home by 3 to pick up Bradley from school so you could have called me at work. Give me a preview, just a headline and if there's a lot of detail to report, we could wait until we put Bradley to bed," I paused to look around the kitchen, "where is he, in his room?"

"Yes!" Sherry whispered.

"Then give me a brief summary now." My wife was smiling, was that a good sign? "What?" I asked.

"You, you're like a kid with a new toy ... you've got such a thing about us hooking up with Cathy and Brian since I suggested that I might - might, that is - be interested."

"You never said might last night, you said how about I call Cathy tomorrow to have lunch and talk about it."

"Well, I did call Cathy this morning and suggested we meet up for lunch. As it turned out, she said she wasn't doing anything today, so I met her for lunch today."

I was trying to look as if I had only casual interest ... what a fake, I couldn't hold back my face breaking into a broad smile, "Wow, you sure move quickly, don't you?"

"Only because you seem so eager to have it happen."

"I don't know, I'm beginning to think you're the eager one Sherry."

"Well, you'll have to wait until later, I was about to call Bradley for dinner, but you can do that, will you darling?"

"Yes ... yes I will, but just give me a quick preview. You obviously put it to her, so what was her reaction - interested or disgusted? Are they still our friends after you talked?"

"No, you're going to have to wait until later."

"Oh, don't do that to me honey."

"Let's just say that she didn't storm out of the restaurant in a huff at what I suggested to her, she heard me out fully."

"Wow, that's promising, eh?"

"Yeah, well that's all you're getting for now, so go call your son for dinner."

Reluctantly, I let go of my wife and left the kitchen to go find my son and get him to wash his hands for dinner. Just that night of all nights, it seemed that Bradley stayed up with us later than usual... I was certain that Sherry was encouraging him, making me wait agonisingly to hear about Cathy's reaction.

When Sherry at last returned to the living room after tucking our son into bed, she stalled me yet again. "Mike, I've got an idea, how about we go straight to bed now ... I think I'd like us to be all cosied up in bed together when I tell you about how lunch with Cathy went."

While I was desperately eager to hear about Cathy's reaction, I liked the scenario that my loving wife put to me, so I scurried off to have a shower and 20 minutes later, we were both in bed under the doona. In anticipation of what I hoped would be auspicious news, I chose to go to bed naked and found Cathy was wearing her sexiest negligee.

"So?" I said when we were both at last lying in bed together, me on my back and Sherry turned on her side, her head resting on my shoulder, my left arm around her.

"Well darling, Cathy and I met down at Benitos, you know that nice new restaurant down on Madison."

"Yes yes, go on," I urged impatiently, wanting detail but not about where they met.

"So, I picked out a booth in the back corner so that it would be hard for anyone to overhear our discussion. Cathy was intrigued by the time that we had ordered and I got around to telling her ... she must have sensed that I had something big to say. I led off by asking her if she found you handsome and sexually appealing..."

"Oh honey, that was a leading question ... what's she going to say? She's not going to be totally honest, she wouldn't want to hurt your feelings even if she thinks I'm a bit of a dork."

"There's no way she'd think you were a dork darling. Besides, I believe I'm good at reading body language, a great observer, I can read a person's reaction in the way they say something, not in what they say. A prime example is how I could immediately see through you the other night when you put on that movie about couples swinging. I knew what was on your mind by showing me that."

"Okay, so what reaction did you get from Cathy?"

"Easy now Mike, I don't want you to get a swell head about this, but her reaction was very good, both in what she said and the way she answered ... I know she was being truthful. I think her first words were 'Oh yes, if he wasn't yours, I could have been tempted to have an affair with him some time ago, particularly when Brian and I were going through that rough patch.' But then she must have felt the need to reassure me and quickly insisted that she would never make a move on you because of our friendship going back to school days."

"Wow, that sounds promising!" I had to be careful to keep it in, to stop my chest from swelling.

"Okay Casanova, I wouldn't even be admitting this to you if we weren't agreed on thinking of hooking up with them together as a couple. In a normal monogamous marriage, this would be deemed too much information for me to share with you. But since we seem like we may be headed down a certain path together with Cathy and Brian, I can let on to you now that even before I had lunch with Cathy today, I already knew that there would be no problem in her being interested in going to bed with you."

"How did you know that?"

"I told you last night that we women talk about our personal stuff. Cathy and I have talked a lot about our spouses over the years ... she has often expressed a sexual interest in you, particularly after some of the stuff we have shared about our respective sex lives. I have told her before about how you are constantly horny, always ready for it. According to Cathy, her Brian is very similar ... that's why they were the first couple I suggested to you and I was pleased that you nominated her as your first choice."

"So, did you ask her what Brian thought about having you?"

"No I didn't, I didn't need to, that's been covered previously too, she had told me more than once nice things that Brian had said about me ... they really are the ideal couple if we are prepared to take that next step and go ahead and do this. So I cut to the chase and came right out and asked her if she and Brian had ever contemplated swinging with another couple. While I've long known how the two of them feel about us, I still had no idea what reaction I'd get to the swap question. Initially, she appeared to be more shocked than I expected. For a minute or two, I was worried that I had pushed our friendship too far. It's funny you know, I had never considered either of them might be prudish."

"Is that how you asked, did you use the words 'swinging with another couple' because I don't know if I would have put it that bluntly."

"No darling, I didn't say it like that, I am just summarising it for you. I actually began to relate how you had put on the movie about swinging and wife swaps and told her how I had become interested from watching it and then I just came out and asked her 'would you two ever want to try that?'"

"But before dinner, you said that she at least didn't storm out of the restaurant in a huff at the suggestion?"

"No, and neither did she ... I was just saying that at first she appeared stunned that I would suggest it. But after a minute or so as she recovered from her shock, she explained that her surprise was not at the proposal I had made to her, but rather that it was me making the suggestion. She said that I was the last person she ever would have expected to go for something like that. It turns out that they are quite experimental sexually and have even discussed possibly swinging with another couple several times. Cathy said that it always comes down to us as being the only friends of theirs that they would want to try it with, but the two of them had always decided that they couldn't ever see us - or I suppose they mean me - would ever go for it."

"So they never even asked us?"

"No, they always thought that I was the conservative one ... you know, marriage vows for life, all that sort of thing. So you can understand how my suggesting it over lunch came as such a shock to Cathy. Anyway, you will be pleased to hear that she was wildly ecstatic about the possibility and said she couldn't wait to get home and tell Brian tonight. Do you hear that Mike, to tell Brian, not to ask him? I'd say your little secret fantasy is about to come true, as easy as that."

"And only thanks to you honey for going along with it, it wouldn't happen without your agreement," I brought my lips to hers and kissed her passionately, pulling her body to mine. My erection had hardened quickly with her revelation of how well lunch went and it would be many minutes before another word was said. Sherry urged me to roll over on top of her, spreading her legs and wrapping them around the back of mine, her hand coming down between us to urgently position my hard cock at her vaginal entrance. We were both ready, she was matching my hard-on by becoming extraordinarily wet in no time. I slid my cock smoothly into her body, my thoughts already wandering to my fantasy, imagining that this was Cathy that I was sexually entering. I wondered if my wonderful wife was also stretching her own imagination to fantasise right now that I was Brian coming into her body.

It turned out to be a great and powerful session of lovemaking - one of our best ever - and we both came strongly. When our mutually heavy breathing had subsided and I rolled us back onto our sides, facing each other, still connected by my semi-hard erection, I was at last able to ask the most important question of the night. "So when is this likely to happen honey?"

"It looks like a week from Saturday darling."

My elation was suddenly tinged with disappointment that we would have to wait so long, "Oh, we're not doing anything this Saturday, what was wrong with that date, have they got something on?"

"No, it's nothing like that ... Mike, where women and sex are concerned, a little planning needs to go into this. My period's due any day now so that would take me out of this kind of activity for this weekend."

"Oh of course, hey that's good, you think of everything."

"Yes, that's why we don't leave it to men to make these sorts of plans."

"So what about Cathy then, when is she due next?"

"Don't worry, hers is just finishing, so she'll be all clear for weeks now. Saturday week seemed to be the earliest date where we women were good and of course, it had to be a weekend ... we don't know how late into the night this might go."

"That's true, so is it going to be here, will they come for dinner, or just...?"

"Just what darling? Do you think we should open the door and lead them straight to bed? No darling, again leave it to the women to make this happen right. They will come here for dinner just like one of our normal dinner parties. The idea was that we would be very casual about it with no particular urgency, we would sit and have dinner as usual and then see how things go after dessert, try to let it all happen naturally."

"That's probably easier said than done honey, can you imagine the sexual tension there will be in the air that night. My God, I expect I'll have a permanent hard-on from before they arrive."

"I'd like to see that darling. Oh by the way, we're going to have to line up your parents to take care of Bradley that weekend, we can't have him here as we usually do with friends over."

"You're right, I'll call them tomorrow."

"So, are you excited about this Mike?"

"Oh honey, I sure am. It seems to have come about so quickly ... here was me never thinking that you would go for it, never even game to make the suggestion. And suddenly it's all about to come true."

"We do seem to have rushed into it a bit. I hope you're not disappointed darling and don't you go falling for Cathy, particularly now I've told you how she feels about you."

Yeah, same with you honey, just enjoy it for one night ... and any other single nights that might happen after, but no long-term attachment to Brian, right?"

"No, I'm good about that Mike, you're the man I love and I want to keep you happy."

To be continued