Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you're right, it was all mine."

"I never knew you cared that much about me, or is it not so much about who but more about finding a new hot cunt to fuck?" There was no doubt about Cathy, she certainly called it as she saw it.

"No, it was you that I wanted Cathy, I've always hoped to have you one day," I lied, feeding her enormous ego. "Now, let me get these plates out to the others."

The main course went down well and we easily consumed the second bottle of wine. Once all the knives and forks were placed on the empty plates, a new danger time emerged as we continued to sit and chat. Our spouses must have seen Cathy's right hand slip off the table between she and I. I felt it rest on my trousers at mid-thigh on my left leg. Nobody said anything although I saw both Brian and Sherry's eyes notice when Cathy's upper right arm began to move ... the movement caused by her hand on my leg sliding softly up and down from my knee to top of thigh.

Then she reached higher, once more grabbing a hold of the shape of my erection. "My God you two, don't be so fucking boring, why don't you do something Brian, or you Sherry. Am I the only one whose body is screaming out for a solid fuck from a new man? My God, I'm starting to climb the walls. It's all your fault Sherry, you and that silly idea for none of us to have sex after Wednesday. I've never gone so many days without it."

"Calm down honey," Brian's voice still calm as he tried to reason with his wife ... I suspected that he may be embarrassed at her language and overt flirting tonight, "we agreed to wait until after dessert, just take it easy, good things come to those who are patient and wait. I am sure that Mike will look after you tonight, but it might be a good idea not to ruin your chances by beating him off under the table."

Cathy took her husband's sage advice and meekly withdrew her hand from off the bulge of my cock. With all hands above the table, Sherry rose and cleared the plates. When she returned from the kitchen, she pushed her chair in under the table and stood behind it alongside Brian, draping one arm around his neck. Brian, still seated, quickly reciprocated, folding his arm around her waist.

My wife made an announcement, "Now I have prepared a very nice dessert and I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pleasantly full for now and couldn't eat another thing. So I won't be at all offended if we don't have it tonight, or even if we have it for breakfast tomorrow morning. It's already obvious that at least one of us can't wait for the action to start. And deep inside, maybe the rest of us are equally excited. It's just that Cathy's outgoing nature let's her say it out loud ... thank you bestie."

Cathy mockingly clapped her hands in acclamation for Sherry's little speech. I saw Brian's hand drop from around my wife's waist, disappearing behind her. I guessed he was rolling it over her arse. Sherry seemed accepting, offering no reaction, and finishing her speech, "So what do you all say if we postpone the dessert?"

There was an immediate chorus of "Yes" from the three of us still seated at the table.

"Okay, so that just leaves coffee, anybody for that?"

A chorus of "No!" was just as adamant in response as the previous "Yes's" were.

I spotted the bottom half -- below the waist -- of my wife's dress move as if something disturbed its straight flow. This time her body did flinch in reaction. Her head spun around and she stared directly at Brian seated beside her. Had that hand that I assumed was roaming around her arse cheeks, actually now dropped lower to slip up under her dress in back and could Sherry now feel his hand or fingers on or under her panties?

Whatever Brian was doing intimately to my wife didn't seem to phase her in the slightest. She only stared down at him for a moment, then she gave him a warm smile that I am sure she intended -- and he would take - as approval. Even leaning her whole body toward him and hugging him closer with the arm that still draped around his shoulder. Interesting to see her easy acceptance considering this night had been my idea and I had some concern whether I might have pushed my wife into it. I did fear that Sherry might be nervous now we were reaching the point of no return.

Hey, hang on, did I see that correctly? I think Sherry just shuffled her feet where she stood, still trying to complete her little speech ... yes, she definitely shifted her legs wider apart ... was that her own choice or was she reacting to Brian slipping his hand between the tops of her upper thighs? Whatever, it was exciting to watch!

"So that will be no coffees then," Sherry continued, seemingly nerveless, "I guess that means everybody's ready, so it must be entertainment time? What should I do or say now, do I have to declare an official start or something?"

Brian spoke up from beside her, but remaining in his seat so, I would guess, he didn't have to remove his bare hand from whatever he was pursuing in my wife's private parts, either unrelentingly fondling my wife's arse or even slipping those fingers under the crotch of her panties. "Look, we're all consenting adults here and we all know what's going to happen now and I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say that we all have great anticipation. We know who we're each partnered with, but what hasn't been determined is where we're all going to end up. Does anyone have a claim on the master bedroom or should we toss a coin for it or..." he looked around at each of us before continuing, "are we all confident enough to jump in the one bed, all together?"

"I'm all for that," voiced Cathy alongside me enthusiastically, "all in together, that should be fun."

I looked up at my wife, still standing close alongside seated Brian, her broad smile and her wide stance suggesting that she was loving having his hand roaming on or under her panties, those caressing fingers possibly even probing her internally. All through the plans for this night, I considered my wife would be the most hesitant participant of the four. My guess was that she would prefer privacy so I waited for her to voice her opinion, intending to support her in whatever she wanted.

Cathy and Brian were both show-offs so I knew that they would want to have us all on one bed together, just as Cathy had already expressed. But then my wonderful wife knocked me for a loop ... hugging Brian's body closer to hers with the arm that was affectionately draped around his shoulder and half turning toward him as she pulled his head into her belly, Sherry declared, "Yes, nobody wants the guestroom, let's all get into our bed, its king size, we'll all fit comfortably."

Well, my wife was full of surprises, initially stunning me that she would even go for something like this after watching that movie and now electing to have her first extra-marital sex in full view of me.

Brian seemed reluctant to make a move at first, appearing perfectly happy where he was, with his hand buried somewhere intimately in or on my wife, his cheek pressed tightly against my wife's belly ... he would be feeling Sherry's heat, it's a wonder he didn't burn that cheek. But Cathy pulled me to my feet immediately, taking my hand to lead me into my own bedroom as if there was some prize for being first.

Cathy and I reached the main bedroom, Sherry had it looking fabulous for what was about to happen. The bedside lamps were on and the curtains drawn back to allow some moonlight in. The top sheet and duvet were folded back halfway down the bed. She had thought of everything with a tube of KY, even several condoms, on each bedside table. I wondered why she thought KY might be needed, I was sure everyone's juices were flowing naturally. Or did she know something that I didn't, was there a possibility that the KY might be needed for some anal play?

When my wife's best friend since school days and I reached the edge of the bed, she turned and slid into my arms so smoothly folding hers around my neck to pull me closer. My hands went around her and I placed one on each arse cheek and so began one of the best tongue kisses I had ever had. This woman was one sexy creature, she oozed sex appeal, her body ground against mine. My hands reached down lower to grasp the hem of her red slinky dress and I hiked it up so I could get my hands on her arse. Both cheeks were bare but as my hands massaged the twin globes, I did feel a wisp of material of a thong that disappeared down into the crease of her arse ... no wonder I didn't see a pantie-line before.

Our lips ground around frantically and our tongues intertwined, slipping in and out, switching between mouths. As quickly as the kiss had started, Cathy broke it and moved her head to look around me toward the door. "Where is that husband of mine?"

I wondered what she wanted of him at a time like this, but then her curiosity had become my curiosity. Where were Sherry and Brian, had they changed their minds about sharing the big bed with us? Momentarily, I felt an unexpected twinge of something -- surely not jealousy? Where was my wife, why had they not followed us into the bedroom?

Then, at least a full minute behind us, the newly matched other couple appeared in the doorway. "There he is," the woman in my arms calling to her husband, "Brian, come over here for a moment." She was naturally loud, although I suspected her volume increased under the influence of the wine. Was she going to be this loud all through sex? Sherry and I weren't exactly silent types while fucking but never at the decibel level of this woman.

Brian and my wife came across the room to join us beside the bed, just as Cathy had ordered her husband to do. Without leaving the clutch of my arms, my hands still holding her arse cheeks under her raised dress, Cathy stretched her upper body over and partially away from me so she could kiss her husband who held my wife's hand. It was only a 10-second kiss she gave him and then moving her upper body back into my embrace, she told him, "I just want to wish you good luck sweetheart and assure you that whatever you see and hear tonight, I will always love you."

"Aah, that's sweet!" was my wife's reaction and she leaned over to me for a similar kiss, following it with "the same goes for me Mike, nothing changes, everything will still be good between us in the morning, I know it." She added a late, "Ok?" with a raised inflection as if checking with me that her statement was accepted.

"Yes, exactly right!" I confirmed, my eyes lingering on my Sherry for a moment, wild thoughts flashing through my head of how I had wanted a night like this for years and years and suddenly it was about to happen. Was I still ok with it? Too late for any indecision now, Cathy's hands pulled my face back to her and another of her enveloping passionate kisses took all of my attention. I could feel Brian and Sherry watching us, almost like they were taking pointers or were they thinking how they could do better?

Our kiss was deep and long once more and our mutual breathing was heavy when our mouths eventually parted. My lips went straight to her neck. "Love bites are permitted, in fact they're essential, because my husband knows I'm here, doing this with you," Cathy said in a whisper loud enough for the others to hear and I heard our spouses chuckle.

My lips really did go to work on her neck and this aroused the woman in my arms even more. Her hands slipped onto my chest between us, pushing me away but only so she could frantically unbutton my shirt, pushing the sleeves down off my arms, letting the garment cascade to the floor. Then her hands slipped down to my belt buckle and that was gone too, her fingers sliding the trouser zipper down and my pants fell. I was wearing jocks but she was content to run her hand over the bulge of my erection through their material, leaving them in place for the moment.

She spun around within the embrace of my arms, loosening my hold on her, and reached a hand back to indicate where the catch of her red dress was low on her back, "Can you get this Mike?" I did, unzipping to her arse, the top of the dress virtually falling off her and with a sexy shimmy of her body, the slinky red dress slipped off all her curvy bits until it pooled at her feet. I was correct, no bra and the skimpiest of thongs -- red to match her dress - as she pirouetted around between me and the bed so that I could take in her gorgeous body. Cathy had a real hot bod and she knew it ... knew how to flaunt it. This was going to be an unreal night!

My eyes were captivatingly drawn to the alluring sight of this near naked woman in front of me who was about to let me fuck her. But as she slid back into my arms, her nude breasts crushing flat against my bare chest, and my lips went to her neck again to plant a couple more passionate love bites, I dared to steal a peep across to the other side of the bed. Brian was pulling my wife's equally slinky black number up over her head, revealing Sherry's wonderful body in the half-cup push-up bra, sexy panties, the stockings and garter belt -- all in black. She looked wonderful and I felt confident that Brian would truly appreciate what he was about to get.

"What's happening over there, I know you're peeking," whispered Cathy in my ear, the softest words she had spoken all night ... she could be quiet after all.

"Brian's got Sherry's dress off, she's down to her underwear, but he's still fully clothed," I mumbled against the skin of her neck on which I had been planting love bites like a teenager.

"God, they're so slow, let's you and I get into bed and show them how it's done ... I need you to start with a good hard fuck Mike."

I relished the urgency of her demand, I had been hard for hours and was equally eager to get off. Cathy planted a kiss on my lips, a quick one this time, our arousal already at fever pitch. She slipped from my arms and eased her beautiful body back onto the bed, raising her arms out invitingly toward me ... I'd say her breasts were 38D's and damn good for a 40-year-old. I clambered onto the bed and pressed my body alongside her. Another long passionate kiss ensued. This time when we broke for air, we were both sexually intoxicated, breathing heavily. My mouth slid down over her neck, onto the upper slope of one breast and I began planting soft kisses there.

Cathy's hands tousled my hair, occasionally using those hands to guide my head to where my lips would feel even better for her as I worked tirelessly with lips and tongue over her breasts and nipples. She still wore her thong and I had my jocks on, each garment would be saturated in front by now. I stole another peep across at the others as my mouth slid to the side of Cathy's breast. I saw that they were much slower, not even on the bed yet. Sherry's push-up bra was gone, her breasts back down to normal size, but she still wore her panties, stockings and garters. As I stole a glance, a bare-chested Brian was staring into my wife's eyes as he grasped his boxers and drew them out over the elongated tip of his cock. I saw Sherry drop her eyes to check him out, heard her compliment, "Umm, that looks nice, very nice, I like it Brian!" as his cock appeared and his boxers joined his trousers on the floor. Beside the bed, she knelt down, her face pressed forward and I watched my wife's lips close over the head of another man's cock for the first time since we married.

So magnetically drawn was I to the sight of my wife giving another man a blow job that for a moment I forgot where I was and what I was doing to that man's wife. Cathy's hands in my hair dragged my lips back to her hardened nipple and I sucked hard on it, eliciting another moan from her. I don't think she noticed my distraction while I implanted the image of my wife sucking on Brian's cock indelibly in my brain ... I am sure I will never forget that sight.

I slid my own lips off Cathy's breasts, heading south, intending to pursue an oral assault on her pussy and clit, but this very determined woman had other ideas ... more urgent needs. Her hands grabbed my head and dragged my body up over hers to fit mine to her in all the right places. "Don't get me wrong, I do love having a man tonguing me, but it will have to wait until later," she ordered, "I need some hard cock now, come on, get that solid erection inside me Mike, no more delays!"

She seemed frantic, almost desperate to have me inside her ... well, it had been two sex-free nights for all of us. Maybe Cathy couldn't hold out that long. In spite of her dragging me to fit my body to hers, I still needed to stall another moment so I could grasp the strings of her thong and pull that very wet piece of material down her legs and off. Then I took a hold of my jocks, also damp from my pre-cum, and eased them off over my erection that had now been constantly hard for hours.

As I kicked my jocks off to free my feet, I looked down on the hot completely naked woman lying beneath me ... what an exciting body. She looked ripe for fucking, her body shifting constantly on the bed below me, like she was seeking to speed up our connection. My knees pushed her legs apart and I fitted my cock down into the wet groove of her outer lips. A soft sound of "Aahhh!" escaped her lips, a long deep sigh at the feel of my cock-head sliding in her slippery wet channel, pressing into those inner lips, sliding up as far as her budding clitoris.

"Are you sure I can't lick that for you first?" I checked, giving her one last chance.

"NO!" she was almost shouting, demanding, "just give it to me now, I have to have your cock inside me."

I lowered my face to hers and kissed her deeply with heaps of passion once more ... all the while her hips ground up off the bed beneath me, trying to lock my still moving cock into the slot that was her vaginal opening.

Voices from near to us on the bed caught my attention for a moment, Brian was telling my wife, "If you keep sucking on me like that, I'm gonna cum and ruin everything. I love the way you do it, but can we save it for later?"

I heard Sherry answer, so she must have let his cock slip from her mouth, "I've always loved doing this Brian and you have such a nice cock, it fits in well and I love running my tongue around it ... I could do this all night."

"I expect it will be a long night Sherry, you'll get your chance later, I'll make sure of that."

I could only hear the others, I wasn't game to steal a peep over there while Cathy gazed expectantly up into my eyes. She seemed happier now, being able to feel my cock-head poised at her entrance, ready to push up inside her vagina. I did feel the bed move and expected that would be our spouses at last joining us on the bed. Was Sherry on top or beneath? I wanted to know everything, I would love to watch them as well as do Cathy, but for now I had to give the visitor my full attention.

I pushed my hard erection, that had been primed and ready for hours, gently but inexorably into her liquid velvet vagina. "Oh yes!" Cathy screamed out, letting the others know too that I was inside her body, "oh I love how it fills me, the feel of it too, oh my God Mike, it's wonderful!"

I could overhear my wife explaining a comparison to Brian, "I think that Mike's is a bit thicker than yours, but I'm sure you're longer Brian. Do you want to come into me now?"

The contrast of the differing styles of the two women was amazing, strange that they had been such close friends for so many years. Cathy was brash and crass while my Sherry was demure, polite and laid-back. They say opposites attract.

I heard Brian's voice alongside, closer to me now, "Not yet," he was telling my wife, "there's plenty of time for that, I want to explore your wonderful body first. Slow and steady wins the race."