Sharing Tale in the Hotel Hallway

Story Info
The wife gets caught with her pants down.
1.6k words
3.84
40.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife gets caught with her pants down

Nothing was special about that Saturday night. Out with my wife Valerie to a seafood place in an adjacent town. There happened to be an older refurbished hotel that we had heard about so after our meal we went down the street to look it over. We found it to be a nice place, a well done remodel with a retro-style lobby and a small wine bar with tables at the front windows.

Valerie was wearing a light peasant style skirt just above the knee with her newly purchased and expensive over-the-calf black leather boots. She wore a cotton tank top that called nice attention to her 34 inch breasts and showed off those nipples that I love. I knew she was in a sexy mood but I didn't have a clue how this would develop.

It was the usual date night interplay with flirtatious exchanges and a few sexual flashes from her, mostly in the form of crotch shots. These were for my benefit but there were a couple of other guests in the room and this was one of Val's new delights. Since she discovered flashing it had become a kind of a sexual foreplay for her.

After several drinks she was getting a little intoxicated, not drunk, but certainly buzzed. She leaned over and suggested we take a tour of the hotel to see if we would like to come back on an overnighter.

Not totally naive, I was aware of another "tour" we took that ended in a stairwell blowjob. That one, at a Holiday Inn, was interrupted midway by a junior manager who was searching for "the two suspicious persons" roaming about the hotel. As I heard him come up the metal stairway I zipped up quickly to avoid embarrassment. I have always fantasized what might have happened had we just continued and he found us with my dick in Valerie's mouth. Could I diffuse the situation by offering him that same pretty mouth for his enjoyment?

He was young, maybe twenty five and I must say I would have loved to see something like that take place. Well, it didn't, but I have talked about this possibility with Val more than once since then.

"Would you have sucked that guy off?" "How hot were you?" "If I gave you the opportunity would you let him cum in your mouth?"

She answers with a "possibly...maybe...it could happen. It might be fun to be so nasty."

A good return delivered with a coy smile. It cultivates my fantasy life to have such a wife thinking along with my dirty mind. This is very good bedtime talk that never fails to spark our arousal.

The hotel was a three story building. We walked past the small registration desk to the stairway entrance. We climbed up to the second floor, popped our heads in for a look, and proceeded to the third floor. There we found an undersized alcove off the main hallway with a window looking out to the rear of the adjacent building which had a courtyard with tables, an area that was an attractive space but seemed to be unoccupied at that time.

Valerie stood at the window leaning forward with her arms at the sill. Her butt was projected back towards me provocatively whereupon she added a wiggle or two. Unmistakably a signal, a sexual gesture: "Look at my ass. Nice, eh? This could be yours."

Of course I acted on this posture as an opportunity for play. I stepped up to her and rubbed her upper thighs and rear. I lifted her skirt up over her hips and folded it to her back. Valerie's beautiful ass was there, encased by her pretty blue bikini panties, the ones she had been showing me in the lobby bar.

I was pretty damn excited with this display and I took no time in sliding those panties down over her boots to her ankles. She lifted her feet to clear the underwear but made no other change to her stance. She was still offering herself to me. This gal wanted to be fucked right then and there, while we were in this semi-public place looking out into the courtyard below.

My dick sprang out from my lowered trousers and probed the very wet entry into Valerie's pussy. She was more than ready and swallowed my length in one thrust. She was holding on to the iron window pull with the fingers of both hands. Val was not passive as she pushed back with my movements.

As I held her hips, we I rocked together with a sexual joining that was slowly building to a crescendo. We were surprisingly alone in our moment even though it was a somewhat public reality. We were just quietly fucking each other.

Alone isn't the right description, however. I became aware of a person behind me in the hallway. I turned my head to see the young man from the front desk. I guess he was wondering where this couple had gone off to, just like the Holiday Inn guy.

He looked a little shocked but remained calm as he declared, "You shouldn't be doing that here. You could get in trouble".

I was still hooked up to Valerie, her rump to my groin. I stayed inside her as I boldly asked, "Did you see how sexy my wife is? She's so hot we couldn't help ourselves."

With that I pulled out but kept my hand on Val's lower back to keep her from rising. She was frozen with her hands still on the window pull and she made no effort to move because of either embarrassment or because she was being obedient to my pressure on her lower back.

I pointed to her bare ass and exposed yawning pussy, "Wouldn't you like a piece of this? Go ahead, she will let you. It's okay. Take her."

Val still did not move. The hotel guy didn't wait but a few seconds to decide to take up my offer. He stepped forward, dropped his pants, and showed a very stiff prick, if only of modest size. Without any preparation he grabbed her hips and plunged into her inviting opening.

I was just to the side of this spectacle. Valerie turned to me with an incredible raunchy look but offered no verbal response. With her eyes locked with mine she was being fucked by another man, in front of me, at the window. We also knew this wasn't anything like rape, that this was consensual, that she wanted this to happen. And it wasn't the quiet tone of our screwing. Val was accepting this intrusion wantonly and it showed on her face.

He was young and eager and he was pounding my wife, her breasts jolting forward with his thrusts. I watched his pelvis slap into her butt, I heard her groans, "uhh...uhh...uhh", timed to his forceful bumping. The submissive stance, the rear entry, the bareback cock; it was like a private porn movie and it was very exciting.

I was a voyeur but I was thinking ahead. Does my wife want both men to fill her up with their seed? Would I return to her cunt after the kid shoots his load? My nasty Valerie should be double fucked here. I think it should happen. With a rock hard prick at the ready I awaited my turn.

At that moment, before any climax happened, the elevator door opened at the end of the hall. Someone was coming to the third floor! The hotel guy heard it too and pulled out of my sweetie. It's a small building and it was only sixty feet or so to our alcove. He covered up, I zipped up and Val moved from her previous position and pulled down her skirt.

Three "innocent bystanders" lined up against the window wall when seconds later a middle aged couple came upon us.

"Hi, how ya doin'?"

A typical exchange for a typical encounter but I noticed they were looking down at the floor. They were seeing a pair of blue panties lying at the feet of the woman who was standing between two men in a hotel alcove. Those sexy panties aside Valerie's great boots revealed the situation to be improper. It was more than risque. They knew something sexual has been happening.

When the couple moved past us the trio looked at one another for a cue. There were no words said but it was clear we needed to break up our little party. Val and I hurriedly went down the stairs to the rear exit into the alley where we paused for a hug and a giggle before leaving the doorway.

Looking up as we passed the courtyard area we saw that the window opening was clearly illuminated. In the darkness the window was a showcase. If there were anyone in the courtyard or the alley we would have been on stage.

Me: "Look up there. It might have been a lot of fun just to watch what we were doing from down here. Do you think we had witnesses?"

Val locked eyes with me and said, "Jesus, was that as hot for you as it was for me? It was cut short, but...wow, that was really exciting with you handing me off and that guy taking me from behind. And when the couple almost caught us with his dick in me.....I was shaking with excitement. They saw those panties and knew I was getting fucked."

"By the way, where are my panties?"

"Sorry, babes. The hotel guy picked them up. They're his trophy now. And you're right.....everyone knew you were getting fucked. That's why you liked it. That's why it turns you on."