All Comments on 'Sharing Tale in the Hotel Hallway'

by ASatisfiedMind

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nasty story. Nasty idea. And NOT in a good way. Made my skin crawl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To start with, she would be sharing "tail", not tale. Which made the decision to read, or not, simple, if you haven't proofread enough to use the correct word and spelling in the title, it isn't worth reading. Which garners an automatic 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, you married a whore and have to find ways to justify staying with her by pretending you actually like this bullshit? Disgusting.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

He lets his wife be fucked by a total stranger without protection? Ugly and irresponsible! Like the whole story! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice hot story hot wife that every man wants as a play mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm, thriller 54 has a mind as fucked up as the writer.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Awww another cute little story from a cock wanting, sexuality denying closeted boy.

Im sure theres more than a few anons here that can give you pointers on getting pounded hard and getting a wonderful lil colon cream pie, sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! 5 Stars loved it. My wife and I play little games like that to spice things up. Once she gave a BJ playing

All sexy fun

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous

"To start with, she would be sharing "tail", not tale." - That in my opinion could go either way.

It could be a sharing tale, or it could be sharing tail.

The author obviously choose what he did for a reason.

@mattenw, maybe but, I'm quite sure YOU read it.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 2 years ago

It's better if you read some of his other stories, so he doesn't come across as another pathetic cuck. But still!

Maybe speed donning a condom is unrealistic, takes away from the story. But that's better than letting your partner expose herself and you to STDs, just for a thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a cute, sexy story that most normal people would find exciting. It’s a shame there seems to be some very uptight readers here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s so amusing watching Iameasel try to deflect his own personal homosexual urges and put them on the writers. Clearly he enjoys each and every one of these stories as he is here constantly. My guess dreaming of being the one getting those stranger’s dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw

It’s a shame you’re own father didn’t make all those drunks in that bar wear protection the night they gangbanged your mother and you were conceived.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Lame cuck shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

ASatisfiedMindASatisfiedMindabout 2 years agoAuthor

FROM THE AUTHOR

regarding the use of "sharing tale" v "sharing tail" in the title: lighten up people, it's a mixed message that suggests both circumstances. It could have been "A Sharing Tale" for that specific lead but "A Sharing Tail" doesn't work.

Sorry it was missed by 'Anonymous' and maybe a few others but , really, to decide not to read the story because of that misunderstanding and still rate it a "1"........jeesh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userASatisfiedMind@ASatisfiedMind
long married couple with interesting sexual history. Stories are mix of truth and fantasy with literary enhancements. Names have been changed