Sharing the Load

Story Info
Miss Molly helps naughty allan apologize to his neighbor.
1.5k words
4.37
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

allan was surprised to hear the doorbell ring. Miss Molly flashed him a mischievous grin and hurried away, leaving him naked, gagged and bound spread-eagled face up on Her bed.

He heard voices and turned his head to see Miss Molly leading a young man down the hall to the bedroom. Shocked, allan recognized their beefy tattooed neighbor Chris.

The previous weekend, allan had complained to Chris about a late-night party,' and they'd had a shouting match when the drunken young man refused to even turn down the music. In the end allan had called the police. They had chased off his friends. Chris and his roommate had received a fine. They had glared hatefully at one another in the street a few times since.

Allan turned crimson and felt his face go hot with embarrassment as Chris lit up with an ear-to-ear grin. He shot a look at Miss Molly, shaking his head violently from side to side and pulling at his bonds.

"Well, what do we have here!" Chris laughed, looking the bound slave up and down.

"I know, right?" chuckled Miss Molly. "He's not going to complain to anybody today, at least not in words!"

"Holy shit -- what's that on his dick?" asked Chris, pointing at the shiny steel cage.

"It's a chastity cage," Miss Molly explained. "It keeps him from playing with himself. I'm the only one around here who gets to get off."

They both laughed uproariously at this.

"Jesus, don't you get tired of having a guy with no dick?" he asked.

"Well, I use his mouth all I want, but yeah. Sometimes I do." She looked Chris in the eye and flashed him a huge sexy smile.

"Whoa, that's pretty hot!" Chris exclaimed. "I'd kinda like to see that!"

"Oh yeah?" Miss Molly purred seductively.

She ran her hands down his chest and rested them on his crotch. Allan screwed his eyes shut in shame as She leaned forward and kissed Chris full on the mouth.

He could hear the lusty slurping of their tongues. Despite his humiliation, allan felt his captive cock swell painfully in his stainless-steel prison.

"Why don't you have a seat, Chris?" she said, patting the bed next to allan's head.

Miss Molly slipped Her panties down, stepped out of them, and handed them to the tattooed young man. He sniffed them as She climbed up onto the bed, straddling allan's head with her knees. She reached down and popped the rubber ball out of allan's mouth.

"Show our guest how good you are with your tongue, slut!" she snarled at him.

Miss Molly flipped her skirt up over her waist and spread her thighs. Chris sat on the corner of the bed and ogled the older woman's shapely ass. He leaned in and watched closely as She spread her pussy and sat down firmly on Her slave's face.

Beyond shame now, allan quickly took a deep breath just before his mouth and nose were enveloped in Miss Molly's musky flesh. As he'd been trained nearly every day of his marriage, he lapped eagerly at her stiffening bud and nuzzled his nose deeply into her wet slit. Breathing was unimportant when he was pleasuring Miss Molly. She shuddered and he felt Her wetness flow onto his face.

Lost in moist darkness, he could hear Miss Molly moaning as She ground Her pussy forward and back across his captive face. He could hear their laughter and voices but couldn't make out what they were saying because his head was buried in wet flesh.

After a minute or so, Miss Molly rose up and allan gasped for breath. His chest heaved up and down.

He was surprised to see that Chris was standing now. He had dropped his pants and was stroking a huge half-hard dick in his hand as he watched the sexy spectacle.

"Damn, that is fuckin' hot!" he breathed.

Miss Molly leaned back and kissed Chris again. From his pinioned spot beneath Her ass, allan could see her sticking Her tongue halfway down his throat. allan's sloppy face burned in jealous humiliation.

"I bet you want some of that, don't you?" Miss Molly asked Chris teasingly.

He looked confused for a second, but Miss Molly swung Her leg over allan's chest and turned toward Chris. She took his big cock in Her pretty hand and stroked it.

Chris closed his eyes in pleasure and Miss Molly reached around and pulled his ass over toward the bed.

"You better suck him good!" She growled at allan, pinching his cheeks to force his mouth open.

Chris looked a little shocked, but he went with it. Miss Molly guided the head of his dick into allan's wet lips. allan was revolted, but he sucked the fat knob into his mouth.

Miss Molly had threatened to make him suck cock but had never actually done it before. It was incredibly humiliating! Allan felt Chris's cock swell as he sucked it in. He waggled his tongue back and forth under the head and then swirled his tongue around and around the knob.

"Fuck! That's good!" Chris exclaimed.

Miss Molly laughed and hopped up off the bed. She stood behind Chris and nuzzled his neck, kissing his ears and whispering to him. She pushed his ass forward and pulled it back. Chris took the hint and began fucking in and out of allan's mouth.

Miss Molly egged him on. "Fuck his face! Show my little fluffer what he's good for!"

Soon Chris was rock hard and thrusting deep into allan's upturned mouth. He could barely breathe with Chris pistoning in and out. The captive slut was crying and gagging now, tears running sideways down his bald head and snot coming out of both his nose and mouth.

Miss Molly clambered back up onto the table and straddled the poor slave's chest. She arched Her back and pushed her ass back toward the action behind Her. She fingered Her wet snatch and moaned.

"My turn again!" she cooed, pushing Chris back and smashing Her genitals down into allan's nose and mouth. He struggled with the changeup, slurping and sucking Her snatch as best he could.

Chris was stroking hard up against Her wet ass as She ground against the captive lips and tongue.

Miss Molly slid backward and upward. Suddenly allan's vision was filled with an extreme closeup of the swollen head of Chris's dick sliding into his wife's sopping pussy. He heard Her groan in pleasure as it bottomed out inside Her.

They were both so ready -- Miss Molly was already soaking wet and almost ready to cum, and Chris's dick was like a rock after the face fucking he'd given Her slave.

Chris started fucking Miss Molly hard, pounding deep into into Her. Her beautiful ass rippled and She grunted each time he slammed home. allan was sobbing in shame and jealousy as he was forced to watch his nasty neighbor fuck the sweet pussy he'd worshiped 1000 times but would never be allowed inside.

Miss Molly shifted Her knees and ground her clit down onto allan's mouth again.

Obediently, he held his tongue out as She rocked herself back and forth on it with the force of Chris's pistoning cock. She rode his soft tongue with her clit while Her pussy was being reamed out deep and fast.

Suddenly She squealed in pleasure as Her orgasm took Her. allan could feel and taste Her squirting into His mouth and nose as She quivered and thrashed as the big cock pounded Her pussy.

And then to his surprise She collapsed forward onto allan's trapped abdomen.

Chris's cock popped loose and he was left thrusting into thin air. Miss Molly rolled off of allan and stood up next to the bed. Her hand was diddling Her clit.

"I wanna watch you cum inside him!" She giggled seductively at Chris.

Chris looked disappointed. He'd been on the verge of shooting his load deep into Miss Molly when She pulled away. But he was too far gone now to stop. He plunged his hard cock deep into allan's waiting mouth and resumed his deep thrusts.

Allan choked and gagged, coughing up snot. But there was no escape. Chris held the sides of his head and pulled him back, fucking his face hard and fast. Allan couldn't breathe.

Miss Molly was fingering Herself, quickly approaching another orgasm as She watched Chris brutalize Her pathetic spouse.

Chris cried out and plunged his rock-hard dick down into allan's throat. He grunted in pleasure as he shot spurt after spurt of hot salty fluid into the humiliated cuckold. Miss Molly could see the bulge of Chris's dick swelling allan's throat from the outside. She shuddered as She made Herself cum again with Her slippery fingers.

Finally Chris pulled out and stepped back with a dazed look on his face. His cock began to soften. Allan looked stunned. There was snot and cum all over his face. He was quivering in shame. Not only had he watched the Woman he loved fuck a guy he hated, the guy had just cum down his throat!

Miss Molly wiped Her hand over allan's chest and straightened Her clothes. She reached over and patted Chris on the head.

"Time to get dressed," She told him.

Chris stood up and pulled his pants back up.

"You can go now," Miss Molly told Chris. "Let me know if He gives you any more trouble!"

allan knew he'd never be able to face his neighbor in the street again.