Sharing the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so... You mean..."

"She's on birth control. I want you to enjoy the same sex with her as you would with me. I've given this a lot of thought, honey. Friday night will be date night with me. Saturday night, you'll take both of us out then we'll come home, and you'll make love. I'll be on the bed with you so I can share the experience. Julie knows this already." Feeling her squeezing him, she added, "I'm not just limiting you to sex once a week, Mark, but I guess it will have to be a little more regimented. No more spontaneous sex, at least to start."

"Julie?" he asked, unable to hide his surprise.

"It was either her or my sister. I thought you'd prefer someone not under the family umbrella."

"Your sister does look similar to you as well. I'd probably call her the wrong name."

"Doubt she'd be offended. I was going to mention it to her, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it. She is younger than me and still very attractive."

"Well, she is single too." She giggled as he hugged her a little tighter. "This is a little weird," he admitted.

"I was thinking we get on one of those dating apps, but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about bringing a complete stranger here. It's why I immediately discounted you using escorts. I didn't want you having meaningless sex. Julie is your friend as well as mine. Yes, adding sex is going to be awkward to start with, but once I mentioned this idea to her, I won't say she leapt at the idea, but she certainly understands what is going on and is willing to try for both of us." She paused before adding, "It helps that she really needs to get laid as well, and I've been very complimentary about your skill in the bedroom."

"Thanks... I think..."

"So how about next Saturday? You need sex, honey. I know you do. Next Friday, we'll go out for dinner and enjoy ourselves. On Saturday, Julie will join us, then we'll return here and you can enjoy yourself."

"And you'll be here with me?"

"Mark, I'll be snuggling up to you like I do every night after you've made love with Julie."

"And Julie?"

"Will be staying too. I said it won't be just sex, and I'm not having your lover kicked out immediately after having sex."

He was silent for a while before stating quietly, "This is still a little weird."

Thankful that she giggled, his wife agreed but it was the best course of action. She assured him that she loved him and that this was something she wanted for him. Unable to give herself to him any longer, she knew there would be more than one woman who'd love to share his bed. He knew this would put tremendous strain on their marriage and could only hope it wouldn't blow up in their faces.

The next week passed as normally as every other week of their marriage. Mornings were spent getting ready for work, the kids for school. He went to work for his usual eight to ten hours. She went to work for her usual six to seven hours. The kids seemed to be happy and well behaved. They spoke to friends and family. Evenings were spent cuddled together on the lounge before they retired to bed.

What changed for him was a request on Wednesday night. He'd told her she usually masturbated in the morning. Lying in bed together, spooning back against him, he couldn't help being turned on by his wife. He was thankful he still found her so arousing.

"Need to jerk off?" she asked rather bluntly.

He managed to hold back a burst of laughter. "Um... I mean, yeah, I'm hard and horny right now."

"Need some inspiration?"

To his surprise, she spun around to face him, kissed him on the cheek, before she stripped naked. She did nothing else. Didn't masturbate or touch herself, but her body alone aroused him. Then she started to talk dirty to him. What surprised him is that she didn't only talk about herself. She mentioned Julie and her sister, then started mentioning other women he could possibly share a bed with and all the things he could do.

No wonder he didn't last long until he came. She headed out of the room quickly, returning with a washcloth to help clean him up. In his arms again a few minutes later, she started to shake, holding her even tighter in his arms. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"You're here with me right now, babe, and you were here with me just then. And I never took my eyes off you. We'll get through it together."

"We'll do that more often, honey. Even when taking care of your needs, I should be there with you."

"So... We'll shower together in the morning?"

"Most of the time, yes. I have no problem being naked with you. And you make me feel beautiful every day."

He received one hell of a treat on Friday. That morning, he was with his wife as he took care of himself, though he kissed her the entire time, her hands caressing his upper body, and he received the same treatment when they showered before heading out later for their date. Dinner was at another of their favourite restaurants. Whenever they were not eating, they held hands, constant smiles, delighted in making her giggle at one of his anecdotes. After dinner was dancing, and he couldn't help getting erect when holding his wife in his arms.

"I'd be disappointed if I didn't feel it," she whispered, "Julie is going to be a lucky woman tomorrow night."

"How much have you told her?" he had to ask.

"Well, I said you loved eating me out, and you always made sure I enjoyed a few orgasms during a night of lovemaking. She assured me she'd be primped and prepared."

"Babe, do you not need anything from me in a certain way?"

She leaned back slightly and smiled at him. "No, honey. Everything I need from you; I'm getting right now. And when I'm in bed with tomorrow, I know you'll be getting exactly what you need with Julie. It's going to be awkward the first few times, we both know that." Leaning closer to him, he leaned down as she whispered into his ear, "I can't wait to see you fuck my best friend, Mark. She's going to have such a great time, and I know you're going to love it too. She's going to love your big cock."

He blushed as she giggled at his reaction. "You're one of a kind, Cathy. One of a kind."

"I love my husband and it's my duty to cater for all his needs. If I can't fulfil a certain need, then I will ensure I find someone who can."

Showering together again later that evening, it was a repeat of the morning. He still felt as close to his wife as ever, and even though he was taking care of himself, just having her with him felt almost enough. But he knew he needed more than that. He needed to feel her body in the most intimate way possible but he knew he couldn't force that issue. So he resigned himself to the agreement and would make the best of it.

Things were slightly awkward after arriving home the next lunchtime after taking their kids to their usual sports filled mornings. They swapped smiles as always, but the conversation was a little more muted than normal, aware of what would be happening in a few hours' time. His parents arrived to collect the kids before they started to get ready.

The three had agreed that they would dress casually as they already knew each other, and the entire night was pretty much planned. That meant he could just go with the usual jeans and a nice shirt combination, while Cathy chose a blouse and skirt, sensible shoes on her feet, styling her hair a little, faint make-up. Mark still thought she looked stunning, though he told her more than once she'd make a potato sack on her body look sexy.

Driving over to Julie's place, they held hand as always, though conversation remains stilted. Mark would admit to being nervous. Cathy simply wanted the night to go well, and hoped her husband got exactly what he needed. In the back of her mind was someone being hurt, and she knew it could be any of the three of them.

Knocking on Julie's front door, she opened it, everyone exchanging smiles and pleasantries. Julie wore a gorgeous dress, thin straps over her shoulders, hem at her knees. Just a hint of cleavage. Her perfume was delightful, both complimenting her on her taste. Her ex-partner was minding her children for the evening, Mark having admitted to being glad that her husband hadn't been a close friend before her divorce.

The three were obviously nervous when arriving at the restaurant they'd chosen for dinner. Cathy made sure Julie sat next to her husband. It took a few minutes before they were comfortable. He kept an eye on his wife as he allowed himself to feel any sort of natural attraction to Julie, and she couldn't stop smiling shyly at him in return.

It was during desert that he made his first move, resting a hand on her thigh. Julie glanced at him before looking at her best friend. "It's fine, Julie. I promise. It's not going to be awkward."

Mark stayed quiet as he stroked her thigh before he moved his arm up to wrap around her waist. Julie turned her head in time to receive the first kiss of the evening. He pulled back after a few seconds to find her blushing and smiling. He returned the smile before glancing over at his wife, offering his hand for her to hold too.

Dancing with two women at once was certainly an experience, but after whispered words into Julie's ear, Cathy walked away to the table they'd managed to grab as he remained dancing with Julie. "Awkward?" he asked.

"At first. Feeling a lot more comfortable."

"Me too. Are you okay with tonight?"

"Mark, a couple of things. One, I haven't had sex in far too long. Two, you're probably the most handsome man I know and I'm not the only woman who'd love to share your bed. Three, I love Cathy like a sister and I'm doing this for her as much as I am for you. I can't imagine how you both feel right now. I just don't want to the catalyst for any divorce."

"You won't be. I won't be divorcing my wife. My only concern is that this will be too difficult for her in the end."

He swapped dancing between his wife and her best friend. Other men attempted to dance with whoever was free. Cathy would never dance with another man, in his presence or not. Julie said she was with them as they were what they called a throuple.

Heading home earlier than normal, he offered them a glass of wine as they settled in for the evening. Pouring himself a stiff drink, with a mixer, he sat between the pair as the conversation again turned a little awkward. The three knew why they were there but it was a case of getting over the hump. He finally drained his glass and kissed his wife with all the passion and love he felt for her. She finally gently pushed him back.

"Focus on Julie," she stated, "I'm not going anywhere, Mark. She's here for you tonight and I think many nights going forward."

Turning towards Julie, she returned a shy smile as he took her in his arms and kissed her. It didn't take long for things to get hot and heavy. He felt Cathy's hands on him too, not being completely absent for the time being, but she would remain aloof once they moved to the bedroom. He did turn and kissed his wife a couple of more times, professing his love for her each time. She returned those words before suggesting it was time to move to the bedroom.

Getting naked in front of Julie was a little nerve shredding having not been naked in front of another woman in a number of years. He received plenty of compliments before he helped Julie out of her dress. He was thankful that Julie looked different in numerous ways. Taller at around five-six to Cathy's five-three. Brunette compared to Cathy's red hair. Blue eyes to Cathy's green. Darker complexion to Cathy's pale, slightly freckled skin. Larger breasts though he'd always loved his wife's smaller chest. She was slimmer as Cathy had kept some of her curves after pregnancy. And once she was nude, she'd shaved herself, something Cathy had never done herself, only being shaved when giving birth.

"I did that for tonight," Julie admitted, "I wasn't sure how you'd like it, and Cathy suggested I do something different to her."

Cathy had never been one to deny him blowjobs but he knew she wasn't comfortable doing it most of the time. Now that he knew how she really felt, he was thankful he'd never forced her to ever do it. In fact, after he'd cum, he was usually rather thankful. Julie leapt on his cock with desire to make him happy, on her knees before him. Cathy sat on the bed, still dressed, holding his hand while his other caressed Julie's hair.

"Is she good, honey?"

"Fuck... I should have jerked off before dinner!" The two women giggled as he leaned over to kiss his wife. "Thank you for this, babe. I'm not sure how I'll ever thank you enough."

Glancing down at his lover, Julie had a smile in her eyes as she seemed desperate to please him in return. Warning he was close, he was expecting to either cum on herself, or she'd grab tissues or something. But he received a nice surprise when he felt her lips practically seal around his shaft, fingers almost milking his balls, as he eventually exploded in her mouth.

"Swallow it," Cathy stated, "Swallow his gift, Julie. Show him how much you want him too."

Glancing at his wife, he guessed she was going to involve herself in other ways. The idea of his wife taking charge of his lovers in such a way turned her on even more. Made her even more attractive in his eyes. He'd given it thought and he didn't mind her taking charge of who'd he would take on as a lover. It was only fair considering he would be the one sleeping with others instead of his wife.

Helping Julie to her feet, he kissed her as they quickly ended up on the bed, Cathy now stripping off to her underwear as Mark returned the favour, his fingers and mouth all over Julie's body. She was soon moaning and whimpering as he gave her larger breasts plenty of attention, loving how hard and long her nipples were, figuring out rather quickly they were sensitive and practically linked to her pussy.

Her scent was intoxicating as he kissed down her body, spreading her legs wider as he buried his face. Julie moaned and cried out as he ate her out. "Is he good, Jules?"

"My god, Cathy..." He noticed the two friends were holding hands. "Are you watching this and feeling nothing?"

He noticed his wife wiping her cheeks when she shook her head. "Nothing. It's beautiful to watch but I feel no desire. Nothing at all. I should be turned on, at least."

Julie cried out again, Mark grinning to himself as she climaxed for the first time. "You weren't wrong, he loves eating pussy!"

Cathy giggled. "He always wanted me to feel good before we made love."

Mark loved going down on his wife but found the idea of savouring a new taste to be very enjoyable. And Julie wasn't a passive lover, her fingers holding his head in place as she practically drove her pussy into his mouth, and if it wasn't for him holding onto one thigh, she'd have squeezed his head as she climaxed a third time.

Lifting his head when she needed a break, he glanced at his wife, who immediately giggled at the state of his face, wiping his chin. He would have kissed her, but she probably wouldn't appreciate her friend's pussy on her lips and tongue.

"Do you need his cock, Julie?"

"Yes," she whimpered, feeling his kisses back up her body.

"Are you going to keep my husband satisfied going forward until you find your own man again?"

"I love you, Cathy. I'll do whatever you want, but I need this too."

"I know you do, Jules. I love you too. It's why I asked you to do this for us."

Mark couldn't help grin as he slowly slid his cock inside Julie. And watching her face and reaction, it was obvious to him that she loved what she felt inside her. As he started to thrust, he noticed his wife taking off her bra and panties, shuffling closer to the action. Julie's hands were occupied, so she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Make love to my friend, Mark. She's willing to give you whatever you need. Own her pussy like you own me entirely."

"Oh god," Julie cried as Mark was far too turned on and feeling desperate to cum inside her already.

"I'll find you more lovers, honey. I know you need sex. I wish I could be like this for you." She giggled as she added, "I'll pimp you out."

"Are you enjoying this?" Julie moaned.

"My husband looks delighted, and my best friend is making love with someone I know she had a connection with. This is a beautiful and wonderful thing, Jules." She leaned down and kissed her friend on the cheek. "I'm glad you're here for my husband."

"Me too," Julie whispered before Mark kissed her hard, "Fuck me, lover."

Mark growled as he started to pump his new lover hard. He hadn't slept with a different woman since the first night he'd taken Julie on a date. Neither had been the type to date around. They agreed from that first date that they'd see how things would go. Sex didn't come quickly but he'd been prepared to wait.

Feeling her legs wrap around him, fingers starting to dig into his back, Julie cried out as he was soon driving his cock harder and deeper. He'd never thought he was anything special, but Julie was suggesting he was quite thick. Whenever he looked at Cathy, she returned a look of unconditional love, the same look she'd always give him during their marriage.

Returning his eyes to Julie, there was no end of lust and desire in her eyes. He picked up the tempo further, desperate to fill her with his cum. He knew she was on the pill, knew she was safe and clean, and he knew this was something she'd genuinely wanted since the moment Cathy had made the offer. "Cum in me," she whispered, stroking his cheek, "Cum in me, Mark. I love the feel of you inside of me already."

"Cum in her, honey," Cathy added, "Cum in her and give her what she wants. I know you'll be ready to go again soon enough."

He didn't both holding back his orgasm, burying himself deep as he groaned, erupting inside Julie as she clutched onto him tightly, not wanting to spill a drop. She closed her eyes, feeling the onset of tears. It had been far too long since the last time had made love to her, and that's what it had felt with Mark. She wasn't lying there feeling cheap and used. She felt the love from both her best friend and her husband.

"Thank you," she whispered, "Though I'm not done with you just yet, Mark."

Having cum twice already, to his surprise, she managed to get him off twice more. She rode his cock for what felt like hours, and Julie couldn't help smile as Mark wrapped an arm around his wife as she cuddled closer to him, both watching her riding his cock, one orgasm rolling into another, as she felt his cock was just perfect. He allowed her complete control. To her surprise, when leaning down to kiss him, Cathy leaned over and left a soft kiss on her lips.

"Don't think too much. I'm just feeling the love too," she stated softly, before snuggling back into her husband.

He got hard again after he came inside her, though admitted he was unsure if could actually cum again. That's when Julie got onto her knees, leaned down and rested her head on a pillow, shaking her arse in his direction. "Now you're going to fuck me," she growled.

"Fuck her, Mark. You've made love, now it's time to just take her," his wife added, "Own her pussy like you've always owned mine."

By the time he was done with her, a shower was necessary. Showering with two women was incredibly erotic. Julie was half-asleep, admitting she was completely worn out. Cathy giggled again, gently grasping his cock and amused when it didn't react at all. "I'm knackered, babe," he stated, "I don't think anyone would revive it now."

Sleeping with two women was perhaps the fantasy of many young men. He'd never been particularly interested in threesomes or group sex, and neither he nor his wife had ever mentioned adding another man or woman to the bedroom. He'd certainly never suggest another man. Might have sounded hypocritical after the night they'd just shared, but that was how he felt.