Sharing the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking together in the morning led to a frank and honest conversation over breakfast. Cathy was delighted with what happened. Mark enjoyed the sex and found Julie to be a wonderful partner. Julie asked Cathy when she could visit again. Cathy smiled. "Whenever you want, Julie. You just can't move in with your own kids."

"Will I be his only lover?"

Cathy shook her head. "No, because if you have him too often, I'll worry..."

Julie took her hand. "Cathy, I'd never... And he'd never... It's not just sex, but he's in love with you..."

"I know he is, but do you understand why too?"

Julie nodded immediately. "I do, Cathy. And I wouldn't do anything to cause any issues for your relationship. But thank you both for last night. It was wonderful. Just what I needed."

Mark offered a hand to each woman. "Cathy, I love you, married you, and we're going to grow old together. But Jules, I loved last night. It was fantastic. Wonderful. And you were perfect. Absolutely perfect. I can't wait until we're together again. I just don't want to sound too eager..."

"You have a sex drive, honey," Cathy stated, "And what we're doing will reawaken it. Don't worry about a thing. This was just the first night. It'll be just fine going forward."

*****

Cathy

"Oh, fuck yes!" Julie cried out, "Fuck me, Mark. Own my arse!"

She'd never had anal sex with her husband. It was something she could never imagine enjoying, and she couldn't remember her husband ever asking for it. If she was honest, their sex life had always been rather vanilla. She hadn't blown him often but did it on occasion as she knew he enjoyed it. He always ate her out. He loved eating her pussy. And their lovemaking... She would admit, despite the lack of desire, he always made her feel completely loved each and every time.

Watching him mounting her friend, his thick cock buried in her arse, as he pounded her into oblivion, she almost wished she felt turned on by the sight. It was two months since that first night Julie had visited. To her surprise, it was Julie who offered anal sex, having never done it before herself. Cathy leapt at the idea, wanting her husband to have something that he'd never done before.

"Fucking hell," he growled, his eyes turning to meet his wife's eyes, "She's got a tight arse, babe. I might have to fuck her like this more often."

"Yes!" Julie cried, "You feel so big, Mark. My god, it feels so good."

Julie's hair was a complete mess. Her face glistened with sweat, as did the rest of her body. Her husband's muscles flexed as he was practically dominating her by now. His eyes were alive with desire. She knew he was attracted to Julie, that didn't concern her. Perhaps even loved her as a close friend. But he reassured her, every day, he was in love with his wife. He still romanced her all the time. She didn't worry about him sleeping with someone in secret.

"Cum in me!" Julie cried out, "Fill my arse, Mark. Own something no other man has had before."

He released a growl. Cathy almost winced at how hard he was fucking her best friend. But it was clear on Julie's face how much was loving it. Since they'd started fucking, her friend had never been happier. There was a small part of her concerned, which is why she was getting ready to finally introduce a second lover and slowly reduce Julie's time with her husband. She trusted them both implicitly, but she'd already explained any minor concerns to her husband. He agreed with her immediately, aware she was always the one going to be left feeling hurt if things went completely wrong with their agreement.

She smiled when he came inside her again. As rough as he'd been with her, he was immediately affection and caring once he'd slowly pulled out, disappearing for a minute before returning with a washcloth, wiping down her bum before he used another cloth to wipe down her body. He kissed her softly more than once as Julie giggled away. When he disappeared, Julie turned towards her.

"Thank you for tonight, Cathy. It's just what I needed."

"So did he, Julies. I'm glad you're here again. Nice idea with the anal. He was like a kid at Christmas."

"I never did that for anyone else. I thought it would be special because I know after tonight..."

Seeing her friend start to get upset was something she expected. Sliding closer, she hugged her best friend. "I'm sorry, Julies," she whispered.

"I'm not feeling anything like deep love. I love you both, Cathy. You know that. But if we keep having sex, I won't be able to stop myself as I'm already having certain feelings...." They both released a few tears. "You're my best friend. I love you."

"I love you too, Jules."

Mark returned to bed and lay down behind his wife, spooning against her as Julie snuggled against her best friend. That's how they slept that night. Julie complained about having a tender bum the next morning at breakfast, leading to plenty of chuckles. Julie had driven to their place the previous night for dinner and drinks before their bedroom antics. Cathy hugged her first when she was ready to leave before watching Mark hold her close as Julie smiled, resting her head against his chest, but the couple of tears rolling down her cheeks couldn't be missed.

Cathy knew Julie hadn't lied that she was getting attached. It was for the best that she takes the time to find a man of her own. She wasn't going to cut her friend off completely. Julie needed love like her husband, but if Mark had a choice, she knew he'd make perhaps the massive sacrifice to remain with his wife. But Cathy would admit that she'd never accept that.

The next weekend, Mark remained at home with the kids as she drove across the city to visit her sister. Charlotte was five years younger than her older sister, and they looked nothing alike. Blonde hair, brown eyes, larger bust, standing nearly five-nine. Her sister was also single with no kids. Never been married. She had been engaged twice. The first fiancé had cheated on her with a colleague from work. The second fiancé just upped and walked out three months before the wedding.

Despite the five-year age gap, the two sisters had always been close, Cathy providing a shoulder to lean on when her sisters two engagements collapsed on her. Since the last time, her sister had barely dated, focusing on her career instead. She didn't ask too many questions about what Charlotte did otherwise in her private life, whether was out living her good life, or was avoiding any sort of relationships.

"How are things at home?" Charlotte asked.

Cathy remembered that although discussing her sexual orientation, or lack of sexual interest and desire, with everyone, she hadn't gone into greater detail with her sister about it. She'd mentioned possibly inviting another women into the marital bed to ensure her husband's needs were met, but only her friends had been given more detail, considering everyone knew Julie, and word of the fact she was now sharing their bed a few times a week had already spread. Mark told her that he didn't discuss anything with his friends. Cathy admitted Julie and herself did talk about it, simply as her other friends were curious, and Cathy loved hearing Julie talk so lovingly about how Mark treated her.

"Lottie, you know how I told you a few months back that I'm asexual."

"Yeah, I've done a little looking into that. You're seriously not attracted..."

"No! It's not that," she interrupted, before immediately apologising, "I'm still in love with Mark, as much today as I was six months ago, as much as the day we were married. I just have no sexual desire at all."

"Yeah, I've read it can also be like that. So you don't want to have sex with anyone?"

Cathy giggled. "Trust me, my friends have tried to test me. Naming all these guys that I should be willing to drop my panties for. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Mark still dotes on me and he still gives me all the love I need, and though it's partially physical, we're no longer having actual sex."

Charlotte sipped at her drink, no doubt considering her next words carefully. "How the hell is he surviving then? I mean, he's a handsome forty-year-old man. I know all your friends think he's hot, even the married one's. Hell, I've always nursed a little crush on him, but I also see every single time the family is together that his eyes are only for you."

"Would you like to sleep with him?"

The question was so blunt, she wasn't surprised her sister nearly choked before she needed to cough a couple of times. "What? You're serious?"

Taking a deep breath, Cathy started to explain in greater detail what was going on with their lives now. The months of therapy she'd undergone to understand herself. The therapy that she'd also had with Mark. The agreement they'd made regarding their sex life, or lack of it going forward, but the added agreement that they would agree on who to invite to their bedroom.

"Charlotte," she stated, using her full name so her younger sister knew she was serious, "There are very few people on this planet I trust and love more than you. I also know you've suffered more than your share of heartache. I've watched Mark make love to Julie every single time, and she's now an incredibly confident woman, and I can only hope she now meets a man who makes her as happy as she's been with my husband. What I want to do with you is share my husband for a longer period."

"You're serious?"

"Completely. Mark will never leave me, I know that. He certainly wouldn't leave me for my sister. That's not a criticism of you, that's a measure of his integrity, and I know you'd never do anything to harm our marriage."

"But you want me to have sex with him?"

"I'm asking if you'd like to have sex with him. We'll do the first time similar to what we did with Julie. Friday night will be our date night. He will spend the entire night making me feel nothing but loved and adored, like he's done every day of our marriage. Saturday night, you will join us on a date. We will eat, laugh, drink, dance, or whatever come to mind, then we will return home and you and he will make love, while I will watch."

"You'll watch your husband make love?"

"I love watching simply because I know and can see the joy my husband is feeling. He is getting something I can no longer give him. I simply don't desire to be in Julie's place, and trust me on this, my husband knows how to please a woman." She watched her sisters' cheeks start to get a little red. Taking her hand, she gave it a squeeze. "I don't need an answer right now this minute, but I do want you to think about it seriously."

"What would Mark think?"

"He'd think about it seriously... Then he'd also think with his cock, see a beautiful young woman, and he'll love the idea of taking you to bed."

"And you won't mind?"

"Julie was first because she was my best friend, I love and trust her, she was single and needed to be loved. I'm asking you because you're all those things plus my sister."

"Will you tell our parents?"

"Probably. I don't want them to hear that Mark is nailing my sister without letting them know why."

"And you'll always be present?"

"Yes. And I know Mark would never, and I mean never, do anything like cheating on me. But, in a way, I am in control of his sex life."

She watched her sister drain her wine glass. "Um... So how often?"

"It's difficult with the children. Chloe is perhaps old enough to understand, but Charlie probably isn't. And neither of them will want to hear of their parents' sex life anyway, so we're doing our best to keep them unaware. They're spending more time with their grandparents or at sleepovers though."

Charlotte took a deep breath. "I really need to get laid, Cathy. Yes. God yes. But it's not just that. I want to help my sister and brother-in-law too."

"This Saturday?" Charlotte blushed, smiled, but nodded her head. "Good. I'll tell Mark and I'm sure he'd be delighted."

Returning home after a couple of glasses of wine with her sister, she waited until the kids were in bed, taking Mark by the hand and leading them to their bedroom, waiting until they were undressed and in bed before she told him what she hoped he would think was good news. When she told him that Charlotte was interested in being his partner, he admitted to slight surprise, more due to Cathy agreeing to it rather than his sister.

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" he asked, clearly needing reassurance.

"I love my sister, honey. And she's had her heart broken more than once. She needs a good man to show her some love."

"Okay. Next weekend?"

"Yes."

"Date night on Friday?"

"Of course."

"I love you, babe."

She snuggled into him as always. "I love you too, honey."

Charlotte did visit twice during the week, an unusual occurrence, but their children were delighted to see their auntie. She also made sure that Mark and her sister spent some time alone together, Cathy usually in the kitchen, eavesdropping occasionally but they never started anything physical. Charlotte was interested in his reaction to everything, trying to understand further their agreement from his point of view, asking of his sexual relationship with Julie, and what expectations he may have had from her.

Friday night was date night with her husband. They did something different, dinner then a movie. Acting like a pair of teenagers, they spent most of the movie making out. She sensed his hesitation in feeling her up so grabbed his wrist and placed it at her breast. "It's okay, honey," she whispered, "We're just playing here."

"I guess we did get together in our early twenties and missed out on this aspect of dating when younger."

Snuggling against him later in bed, just his hands on her breasts had felt really nice, but she recognised he didn't push it further by trying to touch her anywhere else. If she'd given the signal, he'd have had a hand up her dress in no time. "Honey," she whispered.

"Yes, babe?" he asked, hearing he was half-asleep.

"Would you like to do anything with me?"

She giggled as he as no doubt surprised by the question. "Of course, babe."

"Were you holding back in the cinema?"

"Of course, because, well, I didn't know how far you'd allow me to go. But I'd have totally felt you up if you gave me the signal."

Turning around, she kissed him softly and snuggled into his chest. "Sorry if I'm giving mixed signals, honey. I don't mean to."

"It's fine. But you will have to be explicit with me if you are going to give yourself to me. I'm simply living under the assumption that part of our life is now completely off the table."

"I wasn't feeling desire but I was thinking it would be nice to be intimate so you could enjoy time with me. But I just couldn't..."

She felt him hug her tighter, gently shushing her again. "Don't force it or yourself," he said softly, hearing the reassuring tone in his voice, "We're here in bed together, snuggling up and I just love feeling your body against mine."

His parents would be watching the kids the next evening. They were now used to be shuffled off to their grandparents or asking if hey were having a sleepover with a friend. Both parents wanted to explain the issue but they were perhaps still a little too young to understand. Julie's kids went to the same school, and the last thing any of the kids needed was rumours being spread.

Charlotte arrived late in the afternoon after their kids had been collected. Cathy answered the door, hugging her sister tightly, thanking her for coming. Mark was waiting nearby, smiling at both of them as he took Charlotte in his arms. Cathy could see her sister's reaction, practically melting into him.

Her husband was that sort of man. Charlotte had admitted to always having a little crush on her husband. Cathy had never been worried because she wasn't the only women to be attracted to him.

Dinner was relaxed as the conversation flowed easily. Cathy enjoyed a glass or two of wine but she noticed her sister stick to water, Mark sipping at a can of soda. His eyes continually moved between the two women. He'd never admitted to any attraction to her sister, but she knew her husband wasn't blind. They didn't look completely alike but they were similar enough that she knew he'd find her pretty.

After cleaning up the kitchen, the three retired to the living room, Mark in the middle as always. Cathy was amused as her sister didn't hesitate for too long, straddling his lap as she gazed into his eyes. Neither said anything before she kissed him. Even Cathy would admit to being taken aback by how passionate the kiss immediately was, from her sister, at least.

"Need this?" she asked, Charlotte nodding for a moment before resuming the kiss.

Sliding down his body onto the floor, she sipped at her wine as Charlotte lowered the zipper of his jeans, taking out his already erect cock. "Oh fuck," he groaned as Charlotte wasn't teasing.

"Going to make him cum so he lasts longer when fucking me," Charlotte stated.

Snuggling into his husband, she felt his arm wrap around her, his other hand on Charlotte's head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. The sounds she made sucking him off were almost amusing. Mark then pulled her up and told her to strip. It was rather amusing how quickly she did that, Mark not standing but stripping at the same time.

Back on her knees, she resumed blowing him while clearly fondling herself at the same time. "You like my husband's cock, Lottie?" Her sister looked up into her eyes and nodded, before they moved back to look at him. "Are you going to swallow his cum?"

"Of course she is, babe. She's your little sister and wants to please us both."

When he did cum, his sister eagerly swallowed it all down before spending a few minutes running her tongue up and down his shaft, cleaning it up. Kissing up his chest, he leaned forward to kiss her, making her squeal as he easily lifted her up to straddle his lap. She watched as he gently caressed her body before moving up to her face. She saw the eyes of her sister change.

She needed to be loved by her husband. Single for too long. And, if she was honest, lonely. Her heart broken more than once. Cathy knew she needed her husband more than anything.

"Honey... Let's take her to our bedroom so you can make love to her."

He easily carried her sister into their bedroom. As he laid her down, Cathy stripped off and joined them as he moved down her sisters' body to pleasure her. Hearing her sister moan and whimper was something new, but seeing the joy and ecstasy on her face, she felt rather overwhelmed to see her sister finally with a genuine smile on her face.

Taking her hand, Charlotte glanced her way. "Thank you," Charlotte whispered.

"I love you, Lottie. I think I've found the right lover for now."

"You mean..."

"We'll talk about it later. For now, just enjoy it."

As she watched her husband eat out her sister, she lay beside them deep in thought. Watching him with Julie had been wonderful, but it had also been difficult at times. She knew her husband simply enjoyed being intimate with her and definitely enjoyed the sex, but while intimate with her, there were no feelings of love. Her sister had been left shattered twice. She needed a good man.

Hearing her sister orgasm wasn't something she ever thought she'd hear. Mark chuckled as he had her sister begging for more and more. Watching her back arch, her legs pulled back, her husband devouring her pussy like it was going out of fashion. She lost track of how many times he got her off before he finally just sat up and sank his cock deep inside her.

"Oh god, fuck me," her sister whimpered.

Watching her husband make love to her sister didn't provoke a single iota of jealousy. Instead, she felt nothing but happiness for her sister, and it was obvious that her husband was enjoying himself too, as he'd been nothing but complimentary when going down on her, and now waxed lyrical about how hot and tight she was.