Sharing the MILF List Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alissa and Chris had found a booth and we joined them. When Alissa met my eyes, she laughed, she laughed long and she laughed hard. When she was finally able to catch her breath she leaned into me and whispered. "She was right. She is a screamer." Then she laughed some more.

I turned to look at Laura; the firebrand was gone. The look on her face was so frightened, so embarrassed . . . She cringed under my eyes. "This girl, you have no idea what I just saw. Laura Wills, you have got game!"

"You are not mad?" She said, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Mad! Mad? No way! I am so hard I want to bend you over the table and fuck you right here."

The look of pure joyous anticipation that enraptured her face caught me so by surprise I was stunned.

"Sonny." Alissa whispered. "Don't you dare. We'll, you'll get arrested."

"Do it, Sonny. I want to see you led off in cuffs with your dick hanging out." Chris chortled.

I looked at him, the surge of bravado passing. "Fuck you, Chris." He sobered but grinned when I did. I looked back at Laura. "Did you like that?" I asked seriously.

Laura nodded, gulped and nodded again. "Yes, Sonny. I did. I never knew, I am amazed. I have never, except as a mom, but that, Jesus fucking Christ that was exotic!" She swallowed hard again. "I mean, I mean erotic. That was fucking amazing! I never knew but now, now I understand."

Chris and Alissa were looking back and forth between us.

"What?" Chris said.

"What is she talking about?" Alissa asked.

For a moment I thought about deflecting but then focused on the erotic potential a thorough explanation possessed. For the next hour I told the story of Laura to Chris and Alissa. Some of it they didn't know and some of it they did. Both listened avidly when I described fucking her for the first time in my kitchen while my mother looked on and the scene with Brent and Mrs. Kingston. Both knew about her service with Alissa and her sister and even with Natasha. When I got to that last couple days, Chris added his commentary when he could, adding his details. When I was done, Alissa sat staring down into her empty coffee cup. Finally she looked up at me.

"So let me get this straight, you own her too?"

I nodded.

Alissa nodded. "You want to give her to strangers each time she comes? She owes you another now? One more from yesterday?"

"That's right."

She nodded again. Laura had listened to the rehearsal of her sexual adventures clinging to my arm, pressing my elbow between her breasts. I thought she was trying to distract me so I ignored her. I left out the part about her fucking her brothers, though. That really is private.

Alissa finally lifted her eyes and looked at me. "I know someone, a guy, young, hung, black. He would fuck her." Alissa muttered.

"What?" Chris said.

"I know a guy. He and his sister run a clothing store for their aunt. She does it for discounts and for a hobby. She loves clothes. He uses it to make white girls. His sister, she likes to watch. He would love to get a piece of Mrs. Wills, here." Alissa's voice was soft and hard at the same time. Despite the warning in her voice, I grinned.

"I like that idea. What do you think, Chris? One more detour?" I looked back at Alissa. "Then we take these two women back to your house . . . " I stopped mid-sentence. "Wait a tick." I took out my phone. I called Sammy. I got his voice mail. "Call me." I said and hung up, looking at Alissa the whole time. Then I noticed the hard look in her eyes and I wondered what I was seeing. I hesitated. "She likes to watch? What do you mean? Her brother and the white chick?" I felt Laura shiver when I said "white chick". Adrenaline or fear? Excitement or revulsion. I shifted in my seat. Laura had not gotten any strange cock, I thought and then found myself saying exactly that out loud. "She has not gotten any strange cock. That might be good." I kept watching Alissa. "Wait a tick. Is the sister ugly or something?"

Alissa smiled a wicked smile. "Not at all. She makes me look plain, in fact." Alissa licked her thick lips.

I really wanted to know what she was thinking but decided to delay that for the moment. We left the coffee shop and went to my car, mom's car. We rode in silence, Alissa sat up with me while Chris and Laura sat in the back. Laura moaned the whole time while Chris licked and sucked one of her breasts. Alissa kept glancing back at them between telling me where to turn.

Finally she said in a soft voice, "Sonny, my sister, she really got off on seeing a mother and son doing it. She talks about it all the time. I think she is beginning to have an effect on me. Suddenly, the idea of seeing Chris fuck his mother, that has me all bothered inside. I feel like I am excited or scared. I want to turn around and see her breast in his mouth, his lips on her nipple, pulling at her while she groans. Turn left at the light."

I did. Turned, I turned to look at Alissa. Her lips were parted and she was panting a little. She twisted to look into the back seat but looked around immediately, her eyes were closed. "God that is hot. That little place up on the right. Clams and Patches."

"Clams and Patches?" I inquired, parking.

Alissa shrugged. "Their Aunt loves clams, maybe? Does it matter. He will definitely fuck Mrs. Wills, here."

Laura moaned especially loud from the back seat.

I glanced in the mirror and could just see the back of Chris' head. Laura's head was pressed against the curve of the seat, her white neck exposed. She was panting, like she had just run a race.

I opened my door, went around the car and helped Alissa from the car. We waited for Laura and Chris to get it together. Chris got out wearing his tent proudly. Laura was flushed, twitchy, nervous. She should have been. She moved over beside me, looked around me at Alissa.

"Ah, Mrs. Honeywell, is, is he really well hung?" Laura asked in a small voice.

Alissa bent around me to look at the blond we were about to give to a strange man. She smiled rapaciously. "How would I know? I am not white. He only does white women. I know he loves blonds though. He will tear you up!"

Laura bowed her head, hugging her tits.

We all trooped into the store. It was a dowdy place but with nice green carpet and racks of high end clothing, seconds and second hand I thought because the tags were all plain, with no branding. I got a weird feeling. I am pretty straight. "What sort of place is this?" I asked softly. Then the girl appeared and it simply did not matter. If it was a white slave outlet I still wasn't leaving.

Alissa spoke sideways to me in a soft voice. "I defended the Uncle. He tends to take stuff that isn't his. When Elainah needs more stock, he and Rodney procure it for her. They have pretty good taste usually. Oh, here is Ahumay."

"Mrs. Honeywell! So nice to see you."

Laura moved out from behind me.

"Oh my." The girl said when she saw Laura. "I better get , Laydon. He would never forgive me if I, uh," her eyes flicked over me but did not seem to register. "If he did not get to see you." She turned away and walked back to the check out counter. She picked up her phone and made a call.

Ahumay was stupendous. She had long, straightened, dark hair that fell in waves over her shoulder, extending to well past her splendid breasts. She wore a white dress, stretched tight over her curvaceous body. Just below her breasts, her tummy peeked out of a large gap in the fabric. Peeked, the lower tip of the teardrop of flesh should have shown pubic hair. It didn't which suggested, well, it suggested, so it tickled my curiosity, let's say. The opening in her dress showed the whole expanse of her milk chocolate skin from side to side. The dress was a couple sizes too small so her breasts were bound in the tight white fabric. The back was no more complete but the porthole on the world was higher up, between her shoulders. She had those cool golden eyes that showed no emotion at all but seemed to look through everything she viewed.

Ahumay put away her phone and strolled over to us, her hips rolling from side to side. Fucking made me queasy watching like I was on a heaving boat somewhere. "My brother will be here in a moment. Please," she gestured, eyes fixed on Laura, "look around."

Laura did not move. She shivered once but looked up at me. I got the distinct impression she had shrunk. She seemed so small, so frightened.

Taking her cool cue, I bent and kissed her forehead. "It is all right, honey, look around if you like."

She did not move but then she nodded once and moved off. Moments later she was squealing and pulling a leather jacket from the rack. When she put it on, she cooed. She did look awesome! She twirled and then striped it off, looking guilty but thrilled both at the same time.

After about ten minutes, I heard a rumbling outside and a form flashed by, squealed and halted. The guy parked the motorcycle in front of our car, swung his leg over it and strutted to the door. The door opened and the guy appeared. The door clanged shut behind him, the customer bell jangling. He took off his helmet and tossed it onto the floor. He was about five six or seven and built like a young bull. He had on a yellow tee that fit him about like his sister's dress fit her. His arms bulged. His neck was about half an inch long and the size of his head. He had a broad forehead and thick lips, thicker than his sisters but the same smooth, clear, perfect cocoa skin she had. The guy was fucking handsome. What is worse, he had his sister's eyes, golden and gleaming.

I looked around and saw Laura staring at him. She did not move for several moments. She was off to the guy's left along the wall and he did not see her. She tossed the hanger in her hand and the blouse on it onto the circle rack and moved towards me. The black man caught her movement and his head whipped around. His eyes speared her like a snake strike. There was no menace in his look, I projected Alissa's comfort at being here. But there was a predatory lust in his gaze from the moment he saw Mrs. Wills.

Laura arrived at my side and pressed her breasts against my arm. I slipped an arm around her waist in the classic male possessive motion.

Rodney grinned.

"Alissa, look who's here." Ahumay called.

I twisted to find Alissa striding towards me. She walked like a starlet strutting down the red carpet. Ahumay was marvelous but no way did my Alissa look plain. Just watching her made my cock twitch. It got hard when Rodney turned around and turned over the "OPEN" sign on the door and locked it.

The guy walked over to us, eyes cool and unblinking.

I felt a thrill go through me. Giving Laura over to this man would be perfect. I had a feeling that she was going to enjoy the ride. In the crook of my arm, she was watching him and her body shivered against me. He stopped before us. His eyes never left her.

Laura was fixed in his gaze, entranced so she could not look away. "Oh, yes, please, Sonny." She whispered.

The slightest smile touched his lips. Alissa came up on one side of me next to Laura and Ahumay came up on the other. Ahumay touched my elbow with just the tips of her fingers and I felt like I had been shocked, an erotic current thrummed though me. I had no idea if this guy would trade sister for blond but I wanted to make that trade if that was in the offing.

"This is my brother, Laydon."

I looked askance at her.

She smiled an award winning smile and without a hint of asperity amended. "His name is Rodney but we call him Laydon. You know, as in lay down." Her smile broadened. "You know, because the girls all just lay down for him."

He had locked the door and closed the store. We were the only people present. He started it. With my eyes fixed on Ahumay, I said, "And you like to watch, is that right?"

Laydon growled. The fucker growled like a dog or a wolf. Yeah, a wolf, that is what is sounded like.

Ahumay immediately moved to his side and turned to look at me. She was taller than he was. She hooked her hand in his elbow. He stood with his hands crossed at his waist, one holding the other wrist. "Now, Laydon, don't be rude. Look what he brought you." She was staring at Laura. So was he. The look was the male/female version of the same thing. Two predators.

"Rodney. Nice to see you again." Alissa spoke into the sizzling silence.

His eyes clicked and he smiled. All the former still menace vanished. He looked like an all-American. He held out a hand. "Mrs. Honeywell! Wow, you look fabulous! What a woman! Any interest?" He ran a broad tongue slowly over his lower lip.

When Alissa replied, I swear her voice quivered. "You know better than that, Rodney. How is your Uncle? Keeping him out of trouble?"

He looked sideways at his sister. "She always calls me Rodney." He said with a rumbling chuckle.

"I wonder why, Laydon?" Ahumay tittered.

In that very moment I had a vision of these two fucking, his roped up body pounding her to orgasm. Everything about them said it happened, but then I decided it was completely oversold, just to fuck with people. They acted exactly like brother and sister, albeit, brother and sister who like each other, allot. But they had nothing about them that suggested to me that they were lovers. I was right, it turned out but I was one of a very few who did not mistake their obvious regard for each other. He protected her and she let him.

"No, I have nothing to do with Uncle Jay's habits. You know that, Mrs. Honeywell. He does what he pleases." His eyes came back to me, well, to Laura really. "Thank you for bring us customers. Things have been a little slow lately." One hand smoothed down the front of his tan slacks.

If he was hung, it was not showing yet. But then I did not spend more than a glance on his junk. I was busy trying to figure out how to get something for Laura. The thought that I was mulling over how to trade her ass to him for his sister sort of rattled me. But then I settled down, aware that that was precisely what was going on. I just hoped he understood that. If he didn't Chris might have to drive home because I would be in pieces in the trunk.

"So? Your sister for my blond. She is eager. I am willing. What do you say?"

Everyone got really, really still.

Ahumay finally noticed me. "He does not trade me for nothing. I trade him." She glanced down at her brother and patted his bulging arm. Her eyes were angry.

"But you like to watch?" I pressed. "What is that worth?"

Ahumay smirked. "She gets to experience Lay Down." She said. "That's what."

I was getting no love. I decided to change the game. I looked around for Chris. I seemed to have shrunk too. I found him standing to the side. No one had noticed and for all I knew he had blinked out of existence as I was risking to do. "Chris, Alissa's yours." I looked back at Ahumay. "Where is the dressing room? Or do you have a bed in the back there where they can get down?"

When Rodney smiled I felt a lot better. He looked at Alissa. "Mrs. Honeywell! Really? You into blonds too? I mean are you into having blonds in you?" He laughed.

Alissa however, stunned me with her somber response. "Sonny owns us both. He helped me with a business transaction and now my body is his to give and use as he likes. If you are nice to him, he might give me to you and I might let him."

Rodney swallowed his laughter and now he and his sister both looked at me with something like respect. Jesus, I wanted to hug Alissa, or whatever. I did not grin though I felt like I was going to bust. Before I could say anything, Alissa continued.

"He had me and my sister. At the same time. I thought you two might be interested in Mrs. Wills here but if you don't have anything to trade, we'll just be going."

Rodney showed his youth when he shook his head. His youth, hell, I would have done the same thing. In fact I was going to object myself if he had not beaten me to it. His eyes fixed on Laura.

Following Alissa's lead, I pushed Laura towards the two, holding her one hand high and guiding her into a twirl before tucking her back safely under my arm. Rodney's poker face turned into a poke her face. He licked her lips. Ahumay was not convinced.

"You always turned us down before, Alissa. What is different?" Ahumay asked.

"I was shopping for clothes then." Alissa said. Then she swallowed. "Sonny. I wanted him to see you. I thought he might like you."

I decided to try a cheap gambit. "I do. Part of your dress is missing, though. I think you got gypped."

Ahumay dropped her eyes with soft smile. She ran her free hand down the arch of her hip and thigh, running her palm down and up again before looking up at me through her thick lashes.

Laydon licked his lips.

I still could not tell if she was a player or a watcher. Laydon wanted Laura, though. She shivered again against me. Laura certainly wanted to be laid down by Laydon.

Suddenly I pushed her at him. "Go on. She's yours. You two enjoy her. We'll shop. But you have to make us a good deal if we find something."

That got them. They looked at each other. Laura stood teetering between us, abandoned and adrift. She shifted to one leg and widened her stance.

Laydon noticed and gulped.

I did notice his cock then, a surging twitch in his trousers. Pretty hard to miss something like that, not Sid-huge but Brent-big I thought.

He looked at Ahumay, "Sis?" He said asking.

The girl looked hard at me, ignoring her brother's eyes on her. Finally, she nodded.

Laura lifted her hand, extending it to them. Laydon took it and pulled her into the crook of his free, left arm. She oozed against him, pressing herself against him like she had been doing to me a moment before. She had been truly given away and she let him know she was his to do with as he pleased with her every motion. Laydon looked like he just won the lottery.

Mentally, I shrugged. I had helped myself to plenty of pussy the last couple days. Time to share. Or, maybe, the reality was that I wanted Laura to have what she wanted. Finally.

"We have a bed. Look around." Ahumay said, softly. "We'll be back." They all three drifted away. Ahumay released her brother and as soon as she was no longer touching him, he pulled Laura in to a tight clinch, kissing her hard while his hands squeezed and massaged her ass.

"Come on, Rodney. Don't get distracted." Ahumay and they disappeared through the door marked private.

When they were gone, the three of us stood still and silent for a few seconds before Chris expelled, "Cheese and crackers, Sonny. What did you just do?"

"She'll be okay." Alissa said.

I looked at the black woman. Her eyes were soft.

"You did a good thing there, Sonny. They will treat Mrs. Wills to a good time. She wanted it."

"The girl is unbelievable. Does she participate or just watch?"

Mrs. Honeywell shrugged expressively. "No one knows. No one volunteers who might know. Can you blame them? She might still be a virgin for all I know." For the next half hour we browsed through the store. The selection was uneven so searching was required. We were treated to a number of very loud, very distinct screams of ecstasy from the backroom, all one voice. Chris kept looking from me to Alissa. My former instruction to do Alissa seemed to have gotten lost in the muddle. He made no move and I did not volunteer her again. Time enough for that later.

My phone rang while Laura was calling to god for some reason with an unusual amount of commitment. Her cries were constant. I wanted to go back and see what they were doing to her in the worst way. Luckily my man Sammy called back.

"Sonny, the man, what are you up to?"

"Sammy! Thanks for calling back." I said. Alissa's head came up and she moved over to me, standing next to me. I think she wanted Chris to give her some attention and his curious reluctance disturbed her. She seemed to be waiting for me to push them together. I had a better idea. One I wanted to try out myself.

1...1213141516...19