Sharing the MILF List Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

I pushed deeper. Alissa's ass clinched around me, slick and tight. She rolled her hips, each backwards motion inched my cock deeper into her ass. Her ass blossomed against me, cushioning us as she worked my cock into her smoky, hot body. I waited till she tired then pulled back and pulsed forward, slowly penetrating her all over again while she held still, her hips shivering from the cock in her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Alissa grunted, "I am being double-teamed while my son is watching!" She growled. "I am so horny. I want to come and come and come!" She gritted her teeth and arched her back, shoving her ass onto my cock, taking me deeply into her body. I shoved back and forced her back down onto Chris' cock. Alissa moaned and then her body jerked and convulsed.

"Oh fuuuuuuucccck!" She cried. Her hips shifted, little shimmies that sent thrills up my spine. I pulled back and ground down into the black woman. Her ass clinched me, superheated and supple, firm and strong. I felt her ass bunching as her huge muscles tensed and relaxed under me, cushions of pure joy that gave when I bounced into her. I continue to stroke her ass, grinding deep into her while she ground her pussy onto Chris' cock. She squealed with wild passion, her eyes on her son while the two white guys made her the meat. We pierced her dark body together, grinding into her shaking flesh. She came again, her head rolling wildly around on her neck. I stood on my knees and pulled her back against my chest, creating unbelievable pressure on my cock. I gripped her tits and pinched both nipples really, really hard. Mrs. Honeywell cried out in pain, but her hands pressed both my hands to her huge breasts. She held me in place while Chris rose under her, fucking her while she sat up against me. My hands cupped both breasts and found her nipples, hard and erect. Her head lolled back onto my chest, she tried to grind her hips but the position was awkward and all she did was lose her balance. Her knees lost their traction and slipped wide. The black woman dropped down hard, ramming her pussy full of cock, completely out of control, consumed by the cocks piercing her body from both sides.

Alissa convulsed and screamed. I released her and she toppled forward into Chris. He disappeared beneath her shivering black body. His white arms encircled her black back and pulled her down hard down onto him. They kissed loudly. Alissa's lower body never stopped moving, grinding and lifting to gain the most from her two cocks. She was a black woman being double penetrated by two white cocks.

"Sonny?" Laura said, standing in the middle of the room. Her eyes jerked towards Sammy who had his hand stoking his bare, black cock.

I gritted my teeth, pulled back and forced more cock in to Alissa's ass. Sammy's eyes never left us. I nodded to Laura; by now we understood each other perfectly. In a flash, Laura replaced Sammy's hand with her lips, taking the black cock full into her mouth.

I could not see Alissa's face so I said, "Laura, L L Laura is suck, sucking your sonsssss." That was all the further I got. She wrenched loose form Chris' mouth and looked over at Sammy, the blond woman's head bobbing between his legs. Alissa moaned, fixing her eyes on her son and the woman sucking his cock. Alissa's ass pounded up and down, wracking Chris and piercing her ass with my cock over and over. She thrashed, she screamed, she came hard, then came again and again, all the while her eyes were turned towards Sammy who stared right back. I rode her for a few strokes then seized her ass and began to fuck her hard, finding a complimentary rhythm for a few strokes before losing it all together. Her ass was flying, pounding her pussy onto Chris' cock and ramming her ass onto mine in symphony of erotic concentration. My climax cracked me open. I fell forward onto her tapered back that ended in the beautiful flare of her ass. My weight pinned her down and her motion become small little jerks as my weight and her exertion bore her down. She squealed as my cock ran full into her and she sank completely down the cock in her cunt. My energy sprang a leak and I pumped load after load of boiling cum into Alissa's, hot, grinding ass. She came again, bucking between us as we both came into her wondrous black body.

Sammy groaned as he came into Laura's mouth. She sucked and sucked and sucked till that was the only sound in the room. I slumped over Alissa's luxurious ass, my cheek on the middle of her back. Below us, Chris continued to pump into her. After a minute or two, everyone was still and silent. Well, as silent as gasping for breath and panting from exertion can be. Sammy began to grunt and then he mumbled something and made the "Uh, uh, uh" sound of a man coming into a woman's mouth. Laura keened around the cock in her throat, gulping loudly in the suddenly dank, close bedroom. Somewhat later, I pulled my cock out of Alissa's ass and flopped onto my back beside her and Chris.

"Chris, he is hard again." Alissa said. Her ass began to grind and pulse over him.

I struggled to my feet and slowly got dressed, watching the black woman ride Chris. Her head was down and after a dozen rolls of her magnificent ass, she cried with orgasm again. Laura sat between Sammy's legs. They both watched me, like they were high and could not quite figure out what I was doing.

After Alissa came once more, she lifted her head from kissing Chris and said, "Sonny, where are you going?"

I shrugged. "This is Laura's night. She deserves to be shared with a cock and his mom. You two fuck her all you want, till you want to stop." I turned to Sammy. "They are all yours, big guy! Enjoy them both. Sorry you are late to the game, they were both cock full so if you go down on them, brush your teeth after."

I came round the end of the bed so Chris could see me around the once more pumping woman astride him. "Your Mom, Chris, she is all yours. Fuck her, don't fuck her, but you cannot give her way. You know why.

"What about Annie?"

I twisted to look at Laura who gazed up at me like she did not know who or what she was or what we were talking about.

I nodded. "Sure. Give her to Annie whenever you like or any of the other MILFs who want a little of her talent. We'll finish this with Landon and Brent another time. I smiled an exhausted smile. "I'll see you guys later. " I left them like that.

I don't know all they did that night or Monday. They both skipped classes. I went home and found Brent fucking Mom. I just went to bed. The girls ignored me and acted like Mom screaming upstairs was the most natural thing in the world, though Dalia stared at me like she was seeing me for the first time, or maybe she was imaging me naked, again. Their time was coming. They would make extending the MILF list really, really fun! Till then, sharing the MILF list had to be completed. Two more MILFs to make air tight. Then my sisters could be added to the MILF list. Not really a MILF list then, though. I'd need a new name for it. I went to sleep thinking about fucking my sisters. SILFs?

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers