Sharing the MILF List Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

Laura flinched to her feet then got back to her knees and crawled over to us, sitting back on her heels to gaze up at Annie's open crotch demurely draped with her black skirt. Laura waited.

I realized she needed or wanted instructions. "Mrs. Wills, take off Annie's panties, please."

Laura carefully lifted the drape of the skirt, her face a serious, intent mask. She licked her lips. She ran both hands up Annie's thighs. When she massaged the cloth covered pussy, Annie writhed in my lap. I felt her erotic response to Laura's hand on her. Laura then moved Annie's right leg off my leg and then the other, closing Annie up. She then leaned over Annie's knees, running her white hands up Annie's tan, golden legs. Over her knees and under the dress, up the thighs till her hands were clinched against Annie's waist. Then she ran them down the Chinese woman's legs again and back up. She repeated this a few times.

Annie glared down at her, not really appreciating the tease. I crunched forward and kissed Annie's neck. Annie twisted her head and kissed me on the lips, incredible in her ability to twist her head and not damage something. I pressed my hands over her breasts, crushing her back against me, distracting her. While we kissed, lips and nothing else, I felt her tense and then lift her hips. When I opened my eyes, Laura had her panties at her knees. Delicately, Laura worked them over Annie's knees and down and off. She then put Annie's legs back into their original position, draped over my legs. I opened my legs further, spreading Annie while holding tight to her breasts. Her hands covered mine, holding me as I held her in place, spread open between my legs. Laura then lifted Annie's black skirt and folded it up over her tummy, unveiling the woman's pussy.

When Laura touched her, Annie jumped like she had been stung. Her body tensed and she pressed her back and head against me, her hands left mine, gripping the arms of the chair as Laura's fingers explored her mat of black pubic hair. Her hips jerked when Laura entered her, slipping a finger into her slick depths. Annie's hands found mine and I took firm hold of her and pushed my hips forward. Annie was scooted forward by my movement, right to the edge of the seat cushion.

Laura looked up at me. Her big blue eyes glittering.

I think she felt a sense of control, the sense of control over the woman spread before her. She loved the feeling that Annie desired the pleasure the blond had to give. Laura smoothed her hands down Annie's silken thighs and sat up on her knees. She bowed her head and touched Annie's pussy lips with her tongue.

"Ah fuck!" Annie grunted.

Laura's face pressed into Annie harder. Annie bucked in my grip, her whole body flinching with the contact with Laura's mouth. Laura did not hesitate further. She hummed as she sank her tongue into the woman. Upstairs, I heard Chris bumping around. His mother inserted a finger into Annie's pussy, rubbing Annie's clit as she did so. Annie shivered. Her head twisted and she sought my mouth. I bent to meet her full lips. her kiss was ravenous, her hands strained against my hold on them. She struggled against my restraint, fighting me, but reveling in her inability to escape the mouth at her cunt and the lack of freedom for her arms. She struggled, moaning into my mouth, seeking the kiss but fighting it. She could not escape. Her calves were mashing against my knees but I held her legs open with my knees for the blond woman on her knees between our legs.

Laura pressed her face deeper into Annie. Whatever she did, it electrified Annie. Annie began to shake and then her hips bucked at Laura. I tapped Laura on the head and released Annie's questing mouth. "Pull her forward." I grunted.

Annie was panting. Her eyes were wild with passion. She was grunting, little syllables that echoed with urgent need.

Laura gripped her tense legs and pulled her forward till her ass was dangling between my thighs. I proceeded to unbuckle my pants and free my cock with one hand while the other held Annie still. When my cock was bare and erectly so, I nodded at Laura. She sat up and together we lifted Annie's squirming body, moving her back over me. Annie struggled but together, Laura and I held her in place, positioning her pussy over my cock, Laura fine tuning the positioning. Laura took careful hold of my cock and ran the head through the furrow of Annie's pussy, plowing her with a shallow stroke that stilled her struggles. She sighed, leaning forward, consumed with the sensation, shivering with excitement, tense with anticipation of penetration. She wanted it.

Laura bent forward and licked the woman spread over me, sucking at the top of her pussy as we relaxed and Annie's body settled down slowly onto my cock. Annie whined, like a frightened puppy. Her thighs quivered and settled onto mine and she immediately used up the leverage that gave her to lift her pussy off my cock. Laura withdrew, grasped Annie by the hips and jammed her violently down onto my cock. I pierced the woman and Annie shrieked. Her whole body bucked as a penetrating orgasm wracked her.

I heard Chris clomping across the floor upstairs and then I heard him on the stairs. His voice punctuated my penetration of the woman on top of me.

"Jesus Christ, Sonny, what are you doing to that poor woman."

"Fuck, fuck, fucking her." I panted.

Laura was forcing Annie's hips down, jerking them back and forth, grinding us together. Annie squirmed, then she tensed as a new flash of pleasure ran through her. Her pussy writhed around my cock, pulling and taunting it with the pleasure of her hold.

"Her arms, hold her, pull her forward." I grunted.

Laura took control of Annie's arms, gripping her wrists. She pulled the woman off my chest, which made it a little easier to breathe. Annie was not that heavy but still. The move, though, levered my cock more firmly into her body. Annie grunted, resisted and Laura dropped one arm and slapped Annie across the face. Annie was shocked, she relaxed, bending the direction Laura was pulling her, shoving my cock deeper into her pussy. The chair prevented her from changing position. In a moment, Laura had a good hold on both arms and was bending Annie forward between my legs. The position created tension in Annie that cinched my cock with a tight hold. I put my hands on her hips and began to grind her against my crotch. Laura had hold of her and she could not sit up, so all Annie could really do was grind her pussy onto my cock, and well, come. Discovering that, she did so with vigor quaking with small orgasm after orgasm. Soon, she found enough purchase that, with my help, she could lift her ass a little. She began to stroke my cock into and out of her pussy, a few inches at a time. Her ass accelerated and I knew she was chasing an larger orgasm. When she came, her pussy convulsed, clamping down on me with velvet delight. Annie jerked, her whole body tensing and relaxing in a series of motions that fixed us together. Then all at once, she went utterly and completely limp. Her ragged breathing rasped in the quiet room.

"Did you come, sir?" Laura asked.

I was surprised that she spoke and almost reprimanded her. "No." I said, taking the question to be a matter of care and not an invasion of privacy. She did not respond. "Get her on the floor." I said. Suddenly I just wanted to be inside of her pussy, pumping Annie full of cum. Together we maneuvered the nearly unresponsive woman onto her back. I got to my knees between her legs and entered her. She barely responded on the outside but on the inside, her pussy roiled, squeezing me and tugging me deeper. She knew I was there. I jammed my cock deeper, rooting it into the woman as far as it would go. As I thought, this position released my orgasm. It geysered up out of me like a banshee, fierce and violent, shredding me. I began to cum. Suddenly, as suddenly as she had gone limp, Annie returned. Her body convulsed and her hips jerked up at me, seating my spouting cock deeper into her. She fought loose from Laura who had been holding her by the ankles. Her legs and arms wrapped around and she bent up, coiling around me while I pumped load after load of cum into her. She bucked, she thrashed, she finally squeaked and then groaned, falling away from me, her eyes wild with ecstasy.

My orgasm ran its course and I lay down on the slight woman, covering her. She struggled and I had to get to my elbows so she could breathe. Eventually, I got to my knees, my cock pulled free of her body with a satisfying, slurping noise that ended with a wet pop. I staggered to the chair. Laura immediately took my cock in her mouth, laving me with her tongue and sucking our combined juices off of me. When I was clean of our collected cum, she wiped me off with a soft towel.

I lifted my head and looked down at her. "Now Annie." I said.

Laura looked at me with a sort of shock that morphed immediately into an expression of resolution.

On the floor Annie lifted her head, looking back and forth between Laura and me. It was comical, like we had never been here before. Laura made her reluctance part of the play. Annie's anticipation was palpable. Finding two women who could play a part so perfectly, I felt lucky.

Annie pulled her skirt over her hips, baring her oozing, swollen pussy. The gray and pink lips glistened with our cum. Laura got to the floor. Annie pulled her legs up, lifting her knees, opening herself. Chris reappeared from upstairs. He had disappeared somewhere along the line. He came down and stood behind the couch, peering over the back as his mother sat on her heels, staring down at Annie's frothy cunt.

"Mrs. Wills." I said darkly.

Laura's head snapped around to look at me then glanced over at her son. "My son." She said, delicately reluctant, giving her role a delicious sense of reluctance.

"Eat her, Laura." I said, feeling far more arch than the scene really required. Somehow, I felt Laura's tension, her need. She turned her blond head back to Annie. Annie regarded her, looking down her body, over the matted pubic hair, black skirt bunched at her waist. Her hands gripped the backs of her thighs, holding her legs high and apart. She waited, demand in her stillness.

Finally, after a minute or two, Laura crawled between Annie's knees. She got heavily to her elbows and then licked up Annie's pussy. Annie grunted, dropping her head to the floor while her hips lifted.

"Jesus." Chris muttered. "What a way to start the day."

I almost smiled. He had no idea.

Laura lapped at Annie's pussy several times. Each time, slowly; drawing her tongue across the pursed lips of the woman's sex. Annie seemed to ratchet tighter each time the tongue grazed her body. Her hips followed it when it withdrew, arching her body higher and higher each time. Laura finally looped her arms around Annie's legs, pressing the woman to the floor. She attacked Annie's pussy with mouth and tongue, sucking and licking and then kissing her pussy, lapping at her. Mrs. Wills made a show of swallowing the cum that oozed out of her. Annie's hips began to pulse as Laura intensified her attention. Laura inserted a finger, alternating between piercing the pulsing woman and rubbing vigorously at her clit. In minutes, Annie began to pant, her head wagging side to side, her palms pressed to the floor while her hips thrust up and down making the blond head between her legs bob. Laura gripped Annie's hips, taking a firm hold of her ass, a small cheek in each of her white hands. Annie began to keen as the tongue delved deeper, piercing her, pulling pleasure out of her with each stabbing stroke.

Abruptly Annie squeaked. Her hips arched high and she froze. Laura sensed the moment and pressed her mouth fully over the woman's pussy, sucking hard. She moved a finger to Annie's clit and strummed it. The moment the white finger touched Annie, her hips jumped. Her head jerked back and forth while she screwed her face up into a grimace that made her appear possessed. She shook and then she screamed. Her hips dropped and then leaped up again. Annie stood on her feet and shoulders, levering her hips up as far as she could as the new orgasm roared through her. She gasped and panted and gurgled with pleasure as the woman sucked her cunt.

Laura did not relent but continued to spear her tongue into the woman. Her finger worked at the clit, but then she shifted, grabbing hold of Annie's flying hips. She pulled the cheeks of the woman's ass apart. From where I sat, I could see her hand move between Annie's ass cheeks, a single finger aimed into her body. She touched Annie's asshole and her finger penetrated into Annie's ass. Annie shrieked, her body arching impossibly high. Laura skewered the woman, thrusting her finger deep into Annie's ass. Annie shook and bucked as Laura sucked at her pussy, probing deeply with tongue and finger. Annie's hips began to flap, bounding down to the floor which only served to jam the finger deeper into her ass. Laura rode her body. Annie bounced up and down, her voice grunting and gurgling as orgasm after orgasm rumbled through her. After several minutes of that, Annie finally wound down. Her hips dropped and stayed on the floor, pinning Laura's hand beneath her. Her body tensed then suddenly she went slack. Her knees splayed and she collapsed flat onto the floor.

Annie panted, gasping, trying to find enough air but fighting a wondrous deficit.

"Fuck me." Chris said.

"Good idea." I said. "Laura. Laura! Get Annie on her knees. Your son wants to fuck her."

"Shit. I just got my pants on." Chris growled.

I looked over at him to find his shoes flying and his pants unraveling as he stripped them down his legs. He caught my eye and grinned. "Just kidding!" He said.

Laura got to her knees. She first straightened Annie's legs then put them together and rolled Annie onto her stomach. Laura got to her feet and lifted Annie by the hips, high enough for her dangling legs to bend at the knees. When Laura relaxed, Annie lay on her chest with her ass in the air.

"Annie." I said. "My cock wants you."

Laura looked over at me. Her robe was a mess, her tits were evident in the gap in the front and suddenly I wanted her. I refused the temptation. I felt something that she savored and I would not rob her of it. The desperation in Laura's eyes encouraged me. Her blue eyes fixed on my cock like she was watching the barrel of a gun or the waving head of a cobra. She feared it but behind the veil of fear was desperate, erotic desire. The hunger bolstered my resolve and I consciously refused her.

"Laura, you should go get ready." I glanced at the clock. It said seven forty. "We need to leave in a while."

Laura nodded. She went up stairs. How a woman can act both reluctant and eager at the same time, satisfied and desperately lustful, I could not imagine but she did.

Annie got slowly to her hands and knees and laboriously crawled over to the chair where I sat, my cock lank between my legs. She struggled half onto the chair. Chris immediately got behind her. She felt him and moved forward, taking my cock in her hand. She sucked at the end, cleaned by Laura. She sucked and I came around, hardening in her hand, while her tongue lay along and swirled around the head. Annie looked up at me just as Chris began to probe between her legs, her black skirt flipped up over her back. When his finger found her cunt, I saw it in her eyes. She groaned and my cock snapped hard. When Chris entered her, she arched her back, lifting her hips to take him into her body. She was so focused on the dick running into her from behind I hated to distract her. She held her arched pose for a minute while Chris began to pump in and out of her pussy. She rocked in my lap.

"How can she take so much cock and still feel so great?" Chris hissed. "Everyone fucked her this week and she still wants more. Sonny, we could fuck her all day long and she would still be ready to do it again tomorrow." Annie released her pose and for a moment a look of pure pride passed over her usually inscrutable features. Then she opened her mouth and inhaled my cock. I love it when a woman wants to show off her talents by sucking my cock! About the time she got the head of my cock accommodated into her throat, she began to come again in response to Chris stroking her from behind. With a cock restricting her breathing, she grunted and moaned around it as the orgasm rose; this one was slow and steady like a rising tide.

She rode it. Chris fucked her. She bucked once. She lifted her mouth off my cock and screamed, whipping her head back and forth as Chris hammered her from behind. She gasped, holding herself on my thighs as Chris drove into her from behind, over and over again. My cock slapped against her cheek as she huffed and puffed through the waves of climax washing over her. She stiffened, then bent her head down, swallowed and inhaled my cock again. She began to suck, running her fabulous tongue the length of my cock lodged deep into her throat. I felt her throat tighten each time she swallowed and tense as she struggled to breathe. She had locked her hands on my thighs so the motion of her hips as she fucked back at Chris with her lithe hips did not affect her mouth on my cock. Her lower body rippled with Chris, fucking him as he fucked her. Her ass tilting high as he pummeled her and then snapping back at him as he tried to withdraw, following the cock till his head was just barely inside her.

Chris increased his tempo. Annie lifted her mouth off my cock, lay her head on my leg beside my cock and with one hand around my aching cock, took Chris' pounding with grunt on grunt. Chris stopped his labor. "Maybe I should do her ass." He said aloud.

Annie lifted her head but then laid it back down, compliant with whatever use we made of her body, content with the pleasure she had or would have. With this tacit assent from her, Chris pulled his cock free from the trembling woman. She seemed poised for another huge orgasm. Chris looked up at me and I shook my head. He did not hesitate. He pulled Annie off my lap, rolled her onto her back. He flipped up her skirt, took her legs over his shoulders and entered her pussy again. She sighed as his cock slid into her once more, her eyes tight slits, her lips a snarl of passion. Her hips rose to meet him, enveloping him with her slick goodness. She arched under him and he began to hammer her again. Moments after entering her, Chris began to come. Annie lifted her head, looking around their erotic knot at me, her eyes widened and then clinched as her body bucked under Chris. She lurched with the climax, meeting Chris' staccato motions with her own pulsing thrusts.

I had a moment watching them, realizing that Chris had obeyed the slightest shake of my head. I had to wave him off her ass. He had a school of pussy to penetrate and I did not want his cock sullied with Annie's ass. His immediate assent allowed me to avoid explaining my reasoning or find some other likely story to fill in the blank with. He just obeyed. I liked that fact and wondered what that meant. It was likely temporary.

Laura appeared on the stairs, coiffed and primped, her tangled blond hair dangling over her breasts. Her little, tight pink outfit was a look. The look made her appear younger, much younger. She came down and stood behind my chair, watching her son fuck the neighbor lady. She lay a hand on my shoulder. Neither of us spoke till Chris groaned, filled and then released Annie. Moments later they lay side by side on their backs panting. Annie pulled her skirt down and wrapped her little hand around Chris' dewy cock.

I looked back at Laura. Her eyes were on the two people on her living room floor. Her eyes flicked at me and she colored. I thought I knew the source of her embarrassment. She was staring at her son's cock. She was longing for it to become available to her.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers