Sharing the MILF List Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

"Oh, oh, oh, oh fuuucccccckkkkkkk!" She squealed, her lips a rictus of pleasure while she stifled her own voice, constricting the sound between us. Her hips continued to pound against me till suddenly her body convulsed, the pulsing of her hips slowed and then her legs released, her feet dangled below us. I pinned her to the car, wondering if I should release myself into her but I pulled back, reluctant.

Laura opened her eyes.

"You came, Mrs. Wills." I said.

Her eyelids blinked. She nodded. "Yes." She whispered. "I came." She roused. "Oh god, Sonny, I came and came and came."

I bent forward and kissed her cheek, moving my lips to her ear. "Punishment." I said.

The word tensed the woman from her arms around my neck down to the flowing folds of her pussy.

I pulled out of her and put my cock away. When I was situated, I took her by the hand and walked her into the mall, Chris trailing behind, his erection plain even his is baggy slacks.

Chris brushed at her white faux fur. "You got her dirty." He said, then chortled, "dirty girl!"

I did not know what I was going to do next or what punishment was right for this woman. All I knew was that the anticipation, whether fear or eagerness thrilled the woman and I loved feeling the thrill in her. She remained wound tight despite the recent release.

My hand cupped Laura's ass as we walked along. Chris walked behind us. His mother was about to become a very public slut. For some reason, her abject fear roused a cruel desire to tease her and make her wish she was an only child.

Inside the mall, I steered us to a jewelry store. For half an hour we looked at the best they had. Laura kept glancing at me whenever they showed us the prices and I never hesitated. I only stopped when they brought out the diamond necklace for twelve grand. I shook my head. "If I buy that, she'll have to go naked." I said to the young guy and he smiled at me. My hand had remained on Laura's as we stood at the glass jewelry case and he had figured out something.

"Fine with me." He said softly.

About then a woman arrived, late twenties or early thirties. She was a black woman who looked like she had been built with spare parts but beautiful spare parts. Her whole body seemed to focus the eyes on her pussy. Her shoulders were broad but she had barely any tits, just dimples against her transparent white blouse under the business jacket. It was her ass that looked out of proportion, it swelled below the point of her hips, bulging into her fine legs.

"Can I help you folks?" She asked, eying the glittering, expensive jewels the young man displayed before us.

I gestured to the necklace and said, "Can you get that price down to five grand?" I asked.

Her eyes glanced down at it and then back up at me. She smiled and shook her head. She laid a hand on the guys forearm. "I have this Lester." She said. She smiled as he moved away, shaking his head. "I am Mary." She said.

"Sonny. This fine woman here is Laura." I did not introduce Chris.

Mary glanced at him and then back to Laura. Her eyes appraised Laura's blond hair, cleavage and my hand on her ass. "Is that your limit?" She asked, looking at the sparkling necklace.

I felt a draft then, like a cold draught of air blew up my pants leg. The effect on my cock was electric. Somehow about this woman; she knew something and in retrospect, a little perception and some experience with white women would have been sufficient. "I could trade you, Laura." I said evenly. I felt the shudder run through Laura's body, shifted against mine so that we touched from knees to her shoulders. She wiggled her ass back into my hand. "She is good, I am told. She'll eat you whenever you like or fuck someone if you like." I felt my head pulse once, my big head. I could not believe what was coming out of my mouth. I stood, tense and waiting in the following silence while the black woman appraised me with lidded eyes. She licked her lips. Slowly.

Mary smiled then and nodded. "I think I have what you are looking for. Care to come into the back?

I shrugged and we turned and walked through a door into their back office, leaving Chris and Laura standing. She closed the door and we were in a narrow hall. She stopped and turned to face me. The door had glass in it but it was dim where we were so we could see out but no one could see clearly inside. Mary looked like she wanted to speak but she shook her head and walked into the little office further down the hall. It had a large standing safe and a desk, not much else besides a file cabinet and a bookshelf. She opened the secure safe and pulled out a key and opened a drawer. She took out a narrow silver choker with a hinge and a clasp.

"Is this what you are looking for?" Mary said, her face intense. "Its a collar. Very tasteful."

When I looked at the woman she looked away. I had not reacted either to the silver choker or her comment.

She closed the box. "I am sorry, maybe I misunderstood." She said lightly.

I put a hand on her hip. She did not move but became completely still. "I don't think you did." I said. "I like that, perhaps with a small chain?" I did not move my hand and Mary did not move either, her eyes bored into mine.

"I have something more. It has a line to dangle down the back and two loops." She smiled. "For in front."

I moved my hand down her hips to the swell of her thigh and back up, higher and higher till the heel of my and was just under her little breast. I put my thumb over the tip and pressed.

Mary twitched with the contact and closed her eyes.

"Do you like blonds?" I asked.

Silently, she nodded.

"How much?" I wondered if she knew which question I was asking.

"A lot." She breathed.

"I meant, for the choker."

"You mean the collar? Fifteen hundred."

"Silver?" I asked, surprised.

"Platinum with half a caret of diamonds. I'll throw the chains in for that price."

"And the necklace." I said, not making it a question.

Mary dropped her head. When I thumbed her breast again she lifted her chin. "I should not do this but I will. If you are serious." She shivered. "I don't know how you knew but I love blonds like her." Mary wore a wool skirt, pleated with black and gray plaid highlighted with browns and golds. It did not flatter her but it clung to her form so you could see the woman had an ass.

"Five grand for everything." I said, then added, "Cash." I patted my coat, the two stacks of hundreds in the breast pocket.

Mary put a hand up, slipping it under mine and felt for the bills. She smiled. "If you are serious." Her other hand sat the tray down on the desk behind me and she palmed my cock.

"I'll get her. You can test drive her tongue."

Mary shook her head. "I'll get her. I'll have Lester wrap these things up."

I shook my head. "She'll wear them out."

Mary nodded and slipped out from under my hand. "I'll get it all ready. Back in a jiff."

She sashayed out of the little office. Her hips bumping back and forth. What an ass! All I could think about was whether I could fuck her from behind or in front. Then it occurred to me that I might not be part of the equation. But I chuckled. She was a sales woman. She did not want to lose this sale. She liked blonds!

I waited for five minutes before I finally made myself comfortable in her chair. I searched through the desk, finding a locked drawer. I found the key in the pencil drawer. When I opened it, I found a little album of Mary, nude with a cock in her mouth, on her knees sucking a cock, a white cock at that, another with a cock in each hand and cum all over her face. Our Mary was a swinger. How had I known? What told me to offer Laura? Nothing magic, I had Laura and I wanted to use her for something. This was just logic, following the folds of fate.

I was flipping through Mary's greatest hits when the door opened down the hall. I almost twitched and tried to hide my invasion of privacy but relaxed. My cock was plenty hard. I left it open, turning back to the picture of Mary with a cock in her mouth, her hands bound behind her, her eyes on the camera.

Laura arrived first, turning into the tight little office. I turned the page and tipped the little picture album so she could see the picture of Mary riding one cock and sucking another. Mrs. Wills face colored.

"I think we have everything ready to go, Sonny. I just need to give you the warranty and . . . " Mary appeared in the door way and saw her album. Her voice failed her.

"You want the cash or Miss Laura first?" I said softly.

Mary shook her head. Her eyes on her picture, nude and aroused, the open album laying on my legs just below my obviously erect cock. "I made myself at home." I said.

Mary nodded, unable to move her eyes. I took my feet off the desk. With one hand I pushed Laura back away from me and with the other took light hold of Mary's wrist. She let me pull her between my legs. I turned her ass around so she was squeezed between me and the desk. She hitched her butt onto the edge and crossed her arms. "Am I going to be part of this then? You didn't mention that."

I smiled. "With an ass like that, I am surprised you could not read between the lines. Besides, Miss Laura does not like to go down on pussy unless there has been a cock in it. Isn't that right Miss Laura?"

Mrs. Wills nodded. "Yes, Sonny."

My hands smoothed down Mary's flared hips, down her full arched, taut thighs to the hem of her rough skirt. When my hands moved back up, they were on her legs, under the skirt. I found she wore pantyhose. I was disappointed but not surprised. Mary leaned back onto the desk, putting weight onto her hands and toes, lifting her ass.

"Be careful, Mr. Sonny." She said wryly. "I don't have another pair. Of hose, I mean."

I found the waistband and began the job of moving them off her wide hips. "You work in a mall. Don't you think you could buy more?" My fingers tucked under the tight waistband and I turned it down. My thumbs skirted the woman's crotch. Mary lifted her chin and inhaled sharply. I pulled the hose further down with the backs of my hand, being duly careful not to snag it. It tightened over the broadest arch of her hips and then became lax as the line of her legs tapered. Down to her knees, I pulled the pantyhose down. She lifted a foot but they were not low enough. I bent, pushing them lower, pressing my cheek against the side of her body, the rough wool of her skirt scratched my cheek. Her hand found my shoulder landing on me like a fluttering leaf. I got the stockings low enough and pulled off her black heel and took it off one leg. That was enough. I replace her practical black shoe, stood. In a moment her hands were on my belt, loosening it and unbuttoning my slacks. My cock rose up and she pulled briefs and slacks down to my thighs. She stopped and looked up at me. She was chewing her lower lips, panting, her nostrils flared like her hips, moving out as she exhaled and narrowing when she breathed in.

I lifted her skirt and she got onto the desk, opening her knees.

I did not want to come in her. I had MILFs set up and I felt the ticking clock in my head. The first MILF would be at May's Flower at Nine. I needed to hurry. I resisted the temptation to look for a clock. My slacks fell to the floor, pooling at my ankles. Mary leaned back onto her hands. Nodding.

"Oh god." Laura breathed.

Mary's eyes opened as I pulled her forward, crouching to enter her body with my cock. Mary looked past me at Laura. "She seems scared. First time?"

My cock encountered the soft flesh of her pussy. With one hand, I explored her crotch, leaving her skirt bunched between us, hiding her body. She hunched forward and I felt her rich pussy kiss my cock head. I leaned into her and my cock head slipped past her lips and entered her.

"Ughh." Mary grunted. "Oh okay, yes. Like that."

I continued the pressure and she widened her legs. I bent over her and gripped her wondrous hips, pulling her up and onto my cock. My cock ran into her like a ramrod down the bore of a cannon. Mary jerked, her strong legs clinching about me, her heels hooked on my calves, pulling at me, giving the woman leverage as she pressed herself onto my cock. Mary lifted up her skirt, folding it and tucking it between us, revealing the curves of her ass and thighs. I ran my hands along her thighs, up and back while I pulsed my hips against her, pushing my cock ever deeper. She kept looking down at where we were joined. When she looked down she would lift her ass, tightening her legs, humping forward with two or three jerks of her hips. Then she relaxed, lowering us back to the desk. She moved her hands and repeated the process.

"Oh fuck me." Mary breathed. "Oh yes, fuck me." Suddenly that tight resistance in her pussy gelled and she slicked, bubbling wetly. "Oh yes, oh yes." She sighed. Her hips were gently pumping against me, grinding my cock deeply into her pliant, luscious body.

"Laura dear." I said through gritted teeth.

Laura appeared from behind me. Her face was fixed. She swallowed a time or two, her eyes blinking rapidly.

I moved a hand off of Mary's full thighs to circle Laura, pulling her against me. I examined the top, realizing I had no idea how to get it off. "I want to see your tits, Mrs. Wills." I said. "Show them to us."

Mary's hips banged at me, hard but just once. She dropped her head back, tipping it impossibly far back, showing me the smooth dark neck. She arched her back, lifting her ass, cramming my cock once again into her. She held the pose and then bucked, crashing against me, stirring her pussy with my tingling cock.

"Laura." I said. "Don't make me say it again."

"Oh shit." Mary hissed. "Show us your tits, girl. I want to suck them. Then you can eat me. I want your mouth on my cunt. I want your tongue slurping into me. You are going to eat me good, girl. I can tell you are a great cunt licker." Her rough voice made her words sound crude and dirty.

I released my hold on Mary's legs, letting her settle back onto the desk, my cock hooked inside her body. I pulled Laura around beside us who unhitched her pink blouse inside the furry coat. A moment later, her bra came into view. She reached behind her back and the bra loosened. She pushed it off her tits. Her outfit was a shambles about her breasts.

"Goddamn, she is fine!" Mary mumbled. "What great tits. She is fine. Fine!"

I moved a hand around her, pulling her close with us and closed it over her far breast, cupping her and twisting the other closer to Mary. Mary moaned and for a moment, seemed to have forgotten the cock in her. She bent around me, one black hand closing on Laura's breast. She pinched the nipple and Laura grunted. Mary tried to reach the breast with her mouth but could not. I moved Laura closer and when Mary's lips closed over the nipple, sucking it into her mouth, Laura quivered in my clutches. I massaged her breasts and she moaned in time with my motion. Mary's legs tensed, pulling us together again and her pussy clinched down tight on my cock, pulling at me like her body was sucking like her black lips sucked on the white breast.

Mary was motionless from the neck down as she suckled at Laura's breast. Laura arched her back, thrusting her breast against the black lips sucking at her. Her arm went around my waist and she twisted, laying her head back on my shoulder while Mary licked, kissed and sucked her breast. I released the unattended breast and found Laura's hand and captured her by the wrist. I moved her hand to Mary's leg. Laura immediately began to caress the firm, black thigh.

Mary's head came up. Her legs released me and I pulled my cock out of her slick pussy. Like it was choreographed, Mary spread her legs, I moved back and Laura knelt between the black legs. Her white hands stroked up the calves to the knees and along the dark, full thighs. Mary leaned back onto her hands, planted behind her back and rolled her hips forward, presenting her pussy. The lips emerged from the tight black curls of her pubic hair. Then it disappeared beneath Laura's blond hair, tumbling over her face as she nuzzled in between Mary's black legs. The blond hair formed a delicious contrast against the black woman's glistening thighs.

Then Mary grunted. Her eyes opened and she tipped her head forward to look at Laura, panting with anticipation. Mrs. Wills looped her arms under the black woman's legs and pulled them wider apart. She lifted Mary and the black woman lost her sense of balance and slumped back against the wall. That made room for Laura's head so she began to press forward between Mary's legs. The black woman stiffened, then grunted. Her body shook and her head twisted far to one side. Her hands were on the desk. Her hips banged up, tension running through her body. Her hips dropped and popped up again, then again, over and over again, popping up at Laura's face while Laura sucked and rammed her tongue into the woman. Mary grunted and moaned and grunted through two orgasms before her eyes opened. She righted herself—she had slumped far to one side, lifting her opposite leg to give Laura full access, balancing the heel of her shoe on the edge of the desk.

With one black hand she pressed against Laura's forehead, lifting the blond head out of her crotch. "What a feisty bitch!" Mary panted. "She does like the pussy. What a tongue! She found my buttons both and there was no stop in her." Laura moved back towards her pussy but Mary fended her off. Laura sat back onto her heels and looked up at me, only tipping her head back enough to allow her raised eyes to see me. It made her look crazed. Perhaps she was.

"Had enough?" I asked, considering fucking her again.

Mary forestalled me, pushing us out of her way. She quickly regained her former appearance and then pulled Laura to her feet. Mary fixed the collar onto Laura's neck and latched a tiny little lock into place on the back. It also secured a long chain which Mary fed down Laura's back, between her legs and up between her breasts. Mary stopped to stroke those breasts again, finally bending to suck each of them.

Mrs. Wills closed her eyes and fed the black woman what they both wanted. Her eyes opened, finding me. She stared at me, expressionless except for when the sensation emanating from her breasts affected her and her eyes would half close. Finally, Mary left the blond woman's tits, She attached the chain to the front ring on the silver collar. A second chain with two large loops she attached to the collar and then pulled them under each of Laura's breasts, tucking them under them and pulling them tight. When Laura straightened, the little chains pulled her tits up, making them jump and bob. The first time Laura made them move, she blushed and bit her lower lip.

Mary ran a hand up Laura's legs and between them. She looked at me. "I'd eat her if I had time but the day manager should be arriving anytime. I need to get you all gone. Oh, we need to put this on." She fastened the diamond necklace onto Laura's neck below the collar. The glittering diamonds caught the silver of the collar and screamed for attention. Laura shuddered. Then, abruptly, Mary grasped Laura by the back of the head and kissed her. Laura returned it with gusto, pressing against Mary, pulling her into a clinch neither woman wanted to break. Mary caved first, struggling out of Laura's grasp. She stepped away, her face drawn and her eyes big and white in her dark face.

"Write down your phone number, Laura." I said. "When she calls, make her come." I looked at Mary. "Make use of her till I tell you no more. You have at least till Thanksgiving. Whatever you want, whenever you want, unless I am using her. She is still mine."

Laura fixed her clothing and looked at me We walked out of the jewelry store. Chris fell in behind us. I did not look back but I could feel the eyes of the three other employees on us as we departed. I wondered how that worked, how Mary could give shit away for pussy if she did not own the store? Cash. Shit, I forgot to pay her. I struggled loose from Laura and leaving them standing in the flow of the sparse early morning mall crowd, I returned to the jewelry store and walked through the back door. Mary followed me back.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers
1...34567...19