Sharing the MILF List Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick with the MILF list. Save the rest for later." I muttered, making a note to myself I was unlikely to respect—the feel of Mary throbbed inside of me, teasing me with its vibrant memory. I lengthened my stride and quit meeting anyone's eyes. Chris followed. I tugged on the chain loop and Laura tagged along behind me to the front of May's Flowers. We walked in together. I looked at Chris. "Find something you like but come back to us before you try it on."

Chris nodded and left. He dressed nice but he was not like Landon who always had the best and looked like some model out of GQ or something. Brent and Sammy and I were frumps, rumpled and disheveled. Chris always looked neat but not really stylish. I stood still watching him sorting through slacks. Beside me Laura breathed, wheezing as though she had been chased into the store.

"When he comes back, I want you to go with him into the changing room and suck his cock." I spoke in a low voice. I jerked the chain attached to her choker.

Mrs. Wills quit panting.

"Offer to fuck him. If he does, fuck him till he stops or till you come. If you come, immediately return to me and bring me your panties. Hand them to me, you know, dangling so anyone can see what you are doing. Then I will need to find some stranger to fuck you. Or something."

Laura's hand found mine and she squeezed it, hard. She still had fast hold of my hand when Chris returned with a couple pairs of slacks. I repeated my instructions to Mrs. Wills for Chris. "Chris, if she comes or even acts like it send her out here."

Chris looked at me like I was a little nuts. I felt a little nuts. I offered him the chain. Chris looked at it and then at me like I was giving him the keys to Sammy's car. When he took it, he gulped, a loud, over-loud sound that was as funny by itself as anything Sammy ever said. I had to laugh.

They disappeared into the changing room. I waited, my cock rock hard in my pants. I imagined her on her knees in her little pink outfit and white fur sucking her son's cock. I wondered if he would fuck her, if he would come in her mouth or cunt. I was so distracted I did not notice Mrs. Rossini and the two young women till they were right in front of me. I guess I expected Natasha to arrive by herself, primed for a good rogering. The threesome caught me by surprise, a pleasant surprise given my current state of mind and body but a surprise nonetheless.

"Sonny! What are you doing standing here all by your lonesome? Lost?" Natasha smiled.

I almost told her the facts of the situation but the two women seemed, well, one seemed nervous and embarrassed and the other looked miffed, if not actually irritated.

"I am waiting for Mrs. Wills. She is helping Chris try on pants."

"Chris is here?" Natasha asked.

I nodded, unsure of the situation. Had Mom told her MILF friends about Laura's day and their part in it? I did not know and not knowing excited me.

Mrs. Rossini nodded with a wide, rapacious grin, her eyes full of anticipation. "Good. I told these two young women that I was going to fuck one of you and I don't think they believed me. Both of them have fucked my husband and I wanted details. They are reluctant to describe their experiences with him." Tasha glanced at them one at time; both avoided her eyes. "I don't think they believe I am just curious. They think I am out for blood somehow, and not just another thrill. I told them I would fuck someone so they would know I was serious." Mrs. Rossini regarded me with steady eyes, almost challenging me to confront her statement.

I nodded a little. "Are you going to introduce me?" I asked. I felt rather than understood the challenge in her manner.

Natasha's eyes widened only the smallest amount but then turned her head to the two women with her. The red head was blushing. The brunette looked like she was trying to maintain the physiology of anger but a tinge of fear in her eyes told a different story.

"This is Annette Funicello," Natasha nodded to the brunette. To the redhead she said, "And this is Rita Hayworth."

I regarded both girls waiting for them to say something but they both seemed confused. "That ain't right." The red head said. "My name is Marty McCormick and this is Linda Mason."

I glanced at Natasha and she shrugged. "I tried," she said softly and rolled her eyes.

"McCormick and Mason, sounds like a girl band." I said.

The girls stood together with their arms around each other's waists. It looked odd and suddenly I got a very interesting vibe. "You girls work together?" I asked quietly.

They glanced at each other and then nodded together. "At Mrs. Rossini's husband's office," the brunette, Linda Mason, said.

They looked nothing like Funicello or Hayworth. Both were slender with broad, bony shoulders and tits that were less than a mouthful. I understood the references but I could see they did not. Mrs. Rossini was making fun of their youth, of their shapes, and their ignorance. I however got a very different sense of what was going on from my initial impression. I regarded Mrs. Rossini with some chagrin because I could not fathom why she had invited her husband's dalliances along to observe her own fucking behavior. Something was not right.

Before I could figure out a way to ferret out the truth from Mrs. Rossini, the door of the dressing room opened and Mrs. Wills emerged. She walked right towards me. Her face was flushed. Her lead loop of chain swished as she rushed to me. She threw herself into my arms, hugging her body against me. She was trembling. She buried her face in my chest and the looked up at me, her eyes glistening. "I came, Sonny. I am so sorry." Though she whispered, I knew everyone heard. I knew because Miss McCormick muttered "holy shit!" and glanced at her friend. Then they released each other and stood apart.

Chris arrived. He looked around, his eyes blinking like he just woke up. He rubbed his cock.

I wanted to ask if he came in his mother but didn't.

Chris nodded and held up a pair of slacks. "I like these. Mom says they fit great."

I glanced at McCormick and Mason. Their eyes widened. I gulped. The cat was out of the proverbial bag. When I looked at Mrs. Rossini, she merely smiled at me, batting her eyelashes at me like she was innocent somehow. This could be a problem.

Sensing my inattention, Laura shimmied out of my arms. The silence was awkward. I think she realized she had spoken when she should have been silent.

Natasha lifted the slacks out of Chris' hand and extended them to me. "Chris, care for a quickie with me? I told these girls they were not the only twists in the world and I could keep up. Care to show them what you can do?"

Chris looked like she had slapped him, hard. He gulped. If his mouth was as dry as mine, well, his kissing capacity would be impaired. "Uh, sure." He said, glancing at me.

Mason and McCormick tittered.

"Don't worry about them," Natasha continued. "Misses McCormick and Mason have both fucked their fathers." The tittering stopped.

I shook my head. Was everyone a fucking twist? Did I care? I am truly uncertain which question bothered me more, or actually, less. There must have been a right answer but in fact, I did not really care one way or another. Then it occurred to me that Mrs. Rossini was fucking with the two girls and felt really dumb.

"You girls care to squeeze into the dressing room and watch Mr. Wills here, fuck me? I am sure he won't mind." Natasha took his hand and Chris let her. He looked small, like he had been purchased at a bachelor auction and was being led off to an uncertain fate. I imagined him dressed like a Chippendale and concluded he would not have looked more nervous. He rubbed his cock with his free hand. Natasha glanced around the store and rubbed it herself. Whatever she found made her smile.

I, myself, sought out the help with my eyes and found the young guy busy with an early morning customer, paying us no mind.

"Mrs. Rossini, I really don't think . . . " Miss McCormick began but her friend cut her off.

"I do." Linda said, her eyes flashing. She glanced at Marty. "You don't have to. I'll, I'll do it." She smiled a little uncertainly. "I want to. Really."

Silence. No one moved.

I finally said, "Better help him find something to try on." I said. "Beside Mrs. Rossini, I mean. I am sure she will fit him just fine."

Chris rolled his eyes and took back his hand from the stunning MILF beside him. He put it at the small of Natasha's back and guided her over to the shirts. Linda Mason hesitated for a moment before following them and soon was sorting through shirts with Natasha, like shopping was actually their intention. Chris kept his hand at Natasha's back but moved it lower and lower till it rested firmly on the slope of her fine ass. Once so placed, he began to squeeze and stroke her bum at every opportunity. When they finally found a stack of three or four shirts, they all three disappeared into the dressing room. The door closed followed by a distinct bump and a squeal.

Laura, Miss McCormick and I had not moved, standing and watching the others without acknowledging each other. We were all looking around for something to focus on after Natasha's squeal, so I said, "Want to help us find something nice, Miss McCormick? Mrs. Wills here deserves a very nice outfit?"

Marty nodded. Her green eyes glittered and she chewed her lower lip.

I reached over and took her hand, put it into Laura's and said, "Go see what you can find. I'll leave this at the counter." I referred to Chris' slacks. Laura's chain dangled down between her breasts, a silver cut in reality. The red-headed girl stared at it, or at Laura's prominent breasts. Or both.

I left them, holding hands, two strangers with knowledge about each other's proclivities but unsure of anyone's intentions. I walked over to the counter and asked the guy if I could stack some things there. He nodded, averting his eyes, like I was a Medusa or something.

I joined Laura just as they were agreeing she should try on a couple of dresses. One was a black and white job that buttoned down the front. It had huge black and white stripes and would just barely touch the middle of Laura's calves. It would be wonderfully tight.

"Well? Are you going to try it on?" I asked into the gabble of discussion. The two women looked at me like I was interrupting. I was. Happy to be doing so. I looked at Miss McCormick. "You can join us if you like. Feel free." I tried to smile but I think I was so tense my face would not move. It felt like my face was a plastic Halloween mask. Without waiting for an answer, I put a hand on each woman and walked them towards the other changing room. Neither resisted nor did they trot along out of my reach either. I tried Chris' tactic and lowered my hands to each individual ass. My intention was clear.

Miss McCormick had red hair, straight and long, shimmering with color that I wanted to know about; was it bottle red or genetic red; the great drapes and carpet question? She wore slacks on her long, slender legs. The forest green matched her eyes and the necklace with the big, fake emerald the size of a walnut hanging between her little breasts and the blouse. I swore a button or two had somehow come loose since I looked at her chest last. The white fringe of a lacy bra was clearly in evidence above the receding ridge of her white button-up blouse.

Laura opened the door to the other dressing room and went inside. I glanced around the store and saw it was empty. Though the mall opened early in anticipation of Christmas looming past Thanksgiving, the crowds were not yet manic and thick. I looked at Marty and she smiled a timid little smile. I squeezed her little ass and she squeaked a bit then gave into my urging and stepped through the door into the dressing room. "Welcome to my parlor." I thought to myself as my cock rose in anticipation of what awaited me. The other dressing room was across a little alley in the store and from it I could hear the gentle thumping of ass on a wall or a head or something. The rhythm was steady and firm. Natasha was certainly fucking Chris with her little friend watching. I didn't really think it was the other way around; Tasha was certainly not watching.

I stepped inside our dressing room and found Laura hanging her little fur coat on a hanger. She turned and faced us. Marty had retreated to the corner behind the door. A counter at the bottom of a large mirror faced the door. Laura hesitated then unzipped the skirt and shuffled it down her long, beautiful legs. I glanced at Marty; the redhead was staring at the blond. When she licked her lips, I knew what I knew about Mason and McCormick. Girl band indeed!

Laura straightened and hung up the pink skirt. She wore no panties. Her pussy lips were clearly visible below her patch of blond thatch framed by the garter belt and straps. I guess Marty and I both stared at her crotch because Laura looked down at herself and seeing the evidence of her arousal and previous sexual activity plastered clearly over the front of her abdomen, she blushed furiously. She unzipped the little top under each arm and then struggled out of it, leaving her blond hair disheveled and sexy as hell. Her great breasts bulged in the restrictive bra. Her silver chain dangled between her breasts. Laura straightened her back and both breasts twitched as the two loops under them pulled at her choker. She slipped the black and white dress off the hanger and slipped her arms into the short sleeves. For a moment, she confronted us, the black and white dress completely unbuttoned, framing her body. Her ass appeared in the mirror behind her, caressing the stiff black and white fabric, teasing the eyes. Slowly she fastened each button up from the bottom. Each button pulled the fabric tighter and tighter around her ass till it was sheathed in a taut bondage of black and white straps. She continued to button it till the last one was fastened, high under her chin. She dropped her hands and smiled a spare, questioning smile.

"So? What do you think?"

I glanced at Marty and the woman was still staring at Laura. "I think she likes it." I said.

Laura beamed then and turned to look at herself in the mirror. She froze when I spoke.

"Would you like Mrs. Wills to go down on you, Marty? I think she will if you ask her." I spoke softly, using what I knew I knew.

Marty's head whipped around to look at me. Her eyes were wide but her head slowly nodded even before she spoke.

I waited. Mrs. Wills waited. Marty waited, her lips slightly parted, eyes fixed on me. They shifted to the woman standing still as a statue before the mirror, then shifted back to me. I nodded ever so slightly.

Still looking at me she said, "Uh, Mrs. Wills, would you like to go down on me?" When she smiled, I realized she had blended into the moment completely. One hand bunched and flowered beside her long, lean thigh sheathed in her green slacks.

Laura did not move or speak for the longest time. For a while I thought she was considering the question but it turned out she was searching for the right words to express her desire. "If Mr. Duncan says I can, then yes, I would love to taste you." Her voice was brittle, she spoke with clipped precision or perhaps tight anticipation.

Marty turned her head slowly to find Mrs. Wills, rather like she was afraid the blond woman would disappear if she moved too quickly, like spying a rare humming bird she did not want to scare away with abrupt motion. Without looking at me, she said, "Well, Mr. Duncan, can I have your cunt eat my cunt?" The girl no longer cared about the strangeness. She was consumed by the moment and the moment threatened to consume her.

"If you help her take off that dress, of course." My cock resumed its condition, rock hard.

Marty did not hesitate but moved to stand behind Laura. Laura remained facing the mirror. Marty put her hands on the woman's hips, then snuggled in closer, running both hands across the plane of Laura's flat belly, then took hold of the leash running to the front and back of the choker and trailed it through her fingers. She moved her hands up, up to cup Mrs. Wills great breasts. Laura's eyes closed, I could see them in the mirror along with Marty's questing hands. Marty's hips ground against Laura's narrow ass. "I want you to go down on me, Mrs. Wills. I want you to make me come."

Laura, her eyes still closed, feeling a new set of hands on her breasts nodded. Marty moved her hands up off of Laura's breasts and touched the highest button, just under Laura's chin. "Tell me, will you?" Marty whispered.

Laura nodded.

"No, I want to hear your voice."

"Yes, please, if you do as he says, if you undress me I will go, go down on you." Laura' Wills voice was tight as piano wire tuned to please.

Marty nodded.

Laura gasped as the first button released her neck and she could lower her chin. Each button made her suck air past her teeth. I moved behind the redhead and placed my hands gently on her slim hips. Her hands stopped for a moment but then went to the next button, revealing Laura's cleavage. Marty smoothed the back of her fingers into the cleft of Laura's big tits before proceeding with the next button.

I moved my hands around to the front Marty's blouse and fingered the fastening there. "Can I help?" I asked, running a hand down her abdomen, far down between her legs and back up.

Marty gasped herself. "Please, please do." She whispered. A violent tremor ran through her body. "Oh god, yes, please do."

I unhooked the clasp and opened the zipper on the front of her green pants. The slacks ruffled about her as the tension released them. She wore a tiny green thong. As her slacks slipped off her hips, she moved to the side to show her crotch in the mirror. I thought she was showing it to me but when she bent forward and blew in Laura's ear, nosing the blond hair aside, I realized she was more or less unaware of me and my cock. I hoped she liked surprises.

I moved the slacks down the girl's thin legs. She was slight in every dimension. As I knelt behind her, her little tight ass came even with my face and I kissed each bare cheek. She was trembling. I took each foot out of the slacks, leaving her white high heels in place. When I began to work the string of her thong down, off her hips, she gasped again. She bent a little to get the lower buttons on Laura's dress. By the time I got the thong to her knees, Marty was unfastening the last button on the black and white dress. Laura made to shrug it off.

Marty held it in place, pressing her wrists against the sides of Laura's breasts as she held the two folds of the dress in place against Laura's hands pulling it wide. "No. I want you to wear this when you fuck me with your tongue."

Laura gulped.

I removed Marty's thong from around her ankles one leg at a time. When I stood up, I could see Marty's hands massaging Laura's breasts. They filled the girl's hands. Marty's hands moved off the bra-clad tits, found the shoulder straps and pulled them down Laura's shoulders. The bra waffled, like a sail losing its wind. Marty fit her fingers beneath the underwire and pulled the bra up and off Laura's tits.

"Oh." Laura panted. She hissed when Marty's hands filled with her tits. Marty squeezed them hard and pinched the nipples, Laura gasped again. "Oh god, yes."

Marty whispered, "Is that really your son? Did he really fuck you?"

Marty's eyes were bright. She pulled herself against Laura's ass, now lost in the loose waves of the open dress.

Laura's eyes opened and she found the woman behind her, staring into her eyes in the mirror. "He is my son." She whispered. "He, yes, he fucked me." Laura said. A moment passed before she closed her eyes.

1...56789...19