Sharing the Perfect Boyfriend

Info
Your girlfriend wants to share you with her bestie...
257 words
4.72
14.4k
34
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your girlfriend loves fucking you. She's obsessed with your large cock and never lets you forget it. Her best friend has never had good sex before, and she's always had a bit of a crush on you. To help her friend out, and to give you an amazing experience, your girlfriend has invited her bestie to join you for an afternoon. So now you're going to enjoy two super hot women, ready to worship you and make sure everyone cums as much as possible...


CW: The listener is assumed to have a very large cock and is described as very physically attractive, though there are no specifics given as to what that means. If these things are triggering for you, might be best to avoid this one. Stay safe, everyone!



This is a self-collaboration, so I play both characters.




Thanks for Listening! 💜💜💜




Full Tags: [GFE] [Girlfriend’s Best Friend] [Kissing] [Cunnilingus] [Double Blowjob] [Against the Wall] [From Behind] [Alternating] [Fingering] [Multiple Orgasms for Everyone] [Creampies] [Swallow] [Facial] [Big Cock Worship] [Cock Appreciation] [Self-Collab] [Body Appreciation] [Listener Appreciation] [Sweet]




All content is created for Adults (18+), and is written and performed by Adults (18+). All acts depicted are erotic roleplay only and are fully consensual.




All audio content Copyright © 2020-2024 Behold_the_Beauty. You may not download, copy, repost, or otherwise transmit this audio, in full or in part, either electronically or via hard copies. Express consent from the artist is required for anything but personal use.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Behold_the_Beauty
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
billykiddbillykidd3 days ago

This has to be the hottest audio of all on this entire site! And trust me I've listened to most of them. I hope you're working on a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've listened to all of your audios and I have to say, this is without a doubt your best work yet. The way you played both characters with two different voices at the same time. Absolutely amazing. Gray job. Plus it was HOT AS HELL!!!

beau1992beau1992about 1 month ago

Please write the next chapter!! This is one of the best audios I've listened to a, you have talent.

Mister_Right_NowMister_Right_Now2 months ago

There are not adjectives suitable to describe what this audio did to me.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 01 Paul arrives in Portland to some very helpful hands.in Erotic Couplings
Diary of a Fellatrix Ch. 01 A Fellatrix keeps a candid diary of her long weekend antics.in Erotic Couplings
More Than She Bargained For A tease gets in over her head.in Erotic Couplings
Durango Bootie Laura and I have fun with agroup of men in a ski town.in Group Sex
The List Ch. 01 Hung 18-year-old nerd uses his tool for the first time.in First Time
More Stories