Sharing the Sissy Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

There was no sense in not admitting it at this point, my stomach twisting up as I took a deep breath. Izzy's name, the one I didn't like, it fit me now. It worked. I was a sissy and what I had did look like a clit. I stood there, waiting for the world to end or a lightning bolt to fry me but instead the heater kicked on again, an anticlimax that got me moving.

Slowly, I pulled the panties up, loving how they felt on my clit. Higher and higher until they were on, riding up my ass but even that was something I relished. Looking into the mirror I'd missed last night, I was shocked to see I had a thigh gap even if I bought my legs together. From the front, if I stood normally, I could see the curve of my ass start, like in so many pictures I'd been. And of course my clit didn't stand out at all and I found tears were threatening to spill. It was such a dumb thing but being to turn on to wear women's clothing correctly had been a cruel wake up call back then and put me off from even trying, not wanting to face that reality anymore and leaving it behind. Now? I looked damn good from the front, side and back.

Now as dressed as I wanted to be, I went looking for Izzy, who was lounging on the couch and watching a video about some game. To his credit, when he saw me his first reaction wasn't anger at me snooping but rather a 'Damn girl!' which made my face hot enough I was scared it might catch fire.

"I wanted to let you rest up but if your ready, well..." And that's all that needed to be said as I nodded and once more we went to his room, the door being closed behind him. "So, one sec!" He returned to the closet and instead of Bad Teddy he came about with another sheet, which he handed me. I was told to lay it over the mattress and did so, returning to find Izzy holding something behind his back and grinning.

"Alright, your ready for some dicking, I hope?" I nodded again, the beginnings of annoyance settling in at how long this was taking. "How kinky are you willing to go?" At that I had nothing but a delayed shrug, not sure of that myself. Without anything more, Izzy pulled out a very long dildo from behind his back, the length of it making me step backwards until I saw it had two heads and was a glittery purple color.

"So I've gotten to use this once and loved it. And it's the best way for both of us to get off together and I just think it's super fuckin' hot." Izzy actually turned red at that, finding something else in the room to look at aside from me. I'd seen a few videos of women using it and one of a husband and wife going to town so I knew how it worked and the overall size wasn't too bad looking if half was meant for each of us.

"It's 14 inches overall so it'll end up being bigger than what Bad Teddy had but not by much. And I got plenty of lube!" Seeing Izzy so genuine and eager for something was endearing and I stepped forward to kiss him, whispering I was ready.

"Really?! Uh, okay, first thing is you gotta take those off. I'm sorry, too expensive to have to wash lube and jizz out of them." Figuring that was the case, I took my time in removing them, wanting to remember how they felt before I returned them to the drawer only to find he had been watching me the whole time. "Sorry! Your hot and..." Rather than carrying on he tossed me the purple length before finding Bad Teddy and digging about in the backpack for what we needed.

It was long sure, but I was eager to try it. This was taboo in that I'd never thought of using one before, having figured it was for porn and people more sexually liberated than I was. Izzy was right in that it was a perfect way for two sissies to get their rocks off.

"Alright! Lube up, we use these to loosen up and then go for it!" He tossed a bottle of lube and the looked to be the four inch dildo from last night towards me and I climbed on the bed, ready. We got ready, doing the boring set up before the main event. I asked if Izzy had something to cover my fingers and he reached in the teddy's pack, sending a few packages of condoms flying my way. Ripping one free, I couldn't help myself once I'd gotten it out and held the still disk shaped thing before my clit, finding that it indeed was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

"Yeah, it's... Yeah." Izzy said in a low tone, who was watching me and I blushed hard for reasons I couldn't have explained. Even still, he got one of his own out and unrolled it one notch and placed it about his own sissy clit, the cloudy surface hiding it away and it fell to the bed once he took his hand away. There it was, the final confirmation of what had to be sissyhood: Failing to wear a normal everyday condom.

Picking it up and unrolling it over my two middle fingers, I slathered lube all of them and reached for where I needed it. Doing it blind wasn't easy but I eventually found the entrance and gasped when I slid in, both at how easy it was and the feeling it something going in. I began fucking myself as Izzy picked up the double ender, beginning to slick up both sides, having already sat on his dildo.

"So, we need to coordinate for this to work. We should start simple, yeah?" I nodded, only half listening as I I got my dildo and found it too, was easier going and I wanted to try for those places that had pushed me to such dizzying heights last night but failing. "Ready?" I wanted to growl at him that of course I was but nodded, Izzy telling me to pay on my back with legs spread. It was something I was growing familiar with and had no trouble doing so.

"I'm going to put it in you then your going to have to hold it while I do my end. I swear it's going to be worth it!" Taking a deep breath I still gasped when the new dildo got very familiar with me, sinking in and Izzy took one of my hands and clasped it about the purple invader in my ass as he lay down and took the other end in his hands and began his part.

Still, I was full and began moving it slightly, getting just enough stimulation my clit was starting to leak all the more as Izzy was moaning and drawing ever closer to me. Finally he told me to let loose as one of his legs went under mine, the other over as he crept closer. I felt his heat and his movements were passed along the dildo just enough I was starting to get there before he brushed me, then his body impacted mine. The final middle part had been pushed into both of us and we cried out almost at once, Izzy's hips moving, grinding us together as I looked first at him, then our joining.

Izzy's face was red and almost pained but he was still moving,, still humping away at the dick we were sharing and I figured this was just his thing and really, I couldn't judge. Cause there was no purple left to be seen, our bodies having taken it all and our clitties close enough to kiss. I reached down and did just that, rubbing mine against his and Izzy moaned, louder than I'd heard from him before. He started putting more force behind his motions, pushing harder into me which in turn drove the dildo deeper, quickly making me forget all about anything that wasn't the rising heat within.

I returned the favor, not able to move much but it was enough, my breasts jiggling about as Izzy picked up the pace, turning more on his side and pounding into me like I'd tried to do to him earlier but now there was penetration and it was shared and so much and I was unable to move while being taken by pleasure. So I lay there, crying out each time Izzy thrust, hands grabbing at the sheet if only to have something to do while my brain was shutdown then rebooted, coming back to Izzy having his own orgasm.

Once he came down we started again, working together but I wasn't able to last as long, losing myself and leaving him to pound away at me as I saw colors that had no name swirling around in my brain. My return was met with a suggestion and together we rolled over, onto hands and knees, assuming a position more familiar to me with this particular toy. This way gave more freedom of movement and the sounds of our asses slapping into each other soon followed along with my third orgasm that was spurted to the sheet as Izzy just kept going at it.

Eventually I lowered to my elbows and widened my legs as Izzy took a dominate role, moving down to impact my ass before rising back to a usual on hands and knees stance then crashing back to me. In between the the sensations of being fucked in this most unusual manner and Izzy's feral sounds, I was amazed he found a way to take charge. This was the closest Izzy, or any sissy, could come to fucking someone else and he was doing it as well as it could have been done.

My attempts to talk weren't successful, trying to ask for another position change as my arms were getting tired but another rising tide cut me off. I screamed that time, pushing back into Izzy with my eyes screwed shut and arms seemingly quitting for the day. Awash in too much and drowning in it, another thrust from Izzy was the last as I fell forward on my stomach, the dildo still in me and he fell over with a squawk that would have been amusing if I hadn't been so throughout fucked to exhaustion.

I lay there, wanting to pull the thing out of me by my arms were on stroke and so I lay there, appallingly close to sleep even with too many inches still in my ass. Thankfully Izzy saved me, my cough at him taking his time in pulling it out getting a sleepy laugh. I heard him walking on the carpet then he returned with the washcloth and I was cleaned up, me thanking him all the while. That was thrown off to the side and he crawled beside me once more.

Kisses were shared along with him apologizing for getting too rough but I murmured something to set his mind at ease, having enjoyed myself overall but still tingling with aftershocks of bliss. I didn't last very long but drifted off to sleep sore in new places but that was a fair trade for having discovered the heights that could be reached by defying what I was suppose to me.

I slept good and long and woke up to Izzy playing with my boobs, which started another bout of us going at it. Two people that had been born male who didn't have a fully working penis between them but that was fine, it made it better. He asked if I wanted to suck him off and I surprised him by agreeing to giving his sissy clit what he wanted. I laughed at his surprise and we took up our spots for that old funny number and did it well. Shedding my unused masculinity had gained me so much more and probably the happiest person who had even been stranded by a blizzard before.


Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers