Sharing the Sugar Pt. 02

Story Info
I find myself bonding deeply with my girlfriend's mom.
13.6k words
4.55
12.2k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story picks up right after the events of "Sharing the Sugar". I'd recommend reading that story before getting started with this one. A brief recap of events of that story follows:

At the end of the semester at college I drove my girlfriend Esabella to her home. There I met her mom, Rina, and I found that Esabella doesn't have the best relationship with her. Esabella snapped at me after her mom almost walked in on us having sex. It turned out that both mother and daughter shared a sense of shame from Rina's unbridled displays of sexuality while Esabella was growing up. While Rina let herself go, Esabella repressed herself. It deeply affected them both after Esabella left home for college, but neither of them was ready to have a conversation with each other about it. I convinced Rina to have a heart-to-heart talk with her daughter to smooth things over. It went well, but I also found myself getting attracted to Rina. After Esabella and I had a quickie by the pool, Rina gave me a blowjob while my cock was still covered with her daughter's cum. She swallowed my seed and told me to come visit her later that night...

***

E moaned underneath me.

"Hnnn baby keep going!"

I watched my girlfriend's C-cup tits rock on her chest as I pounded into her. Her eyes were rolled over and her eyelids drooped low. Her cropped pyjama top was bunched up around her collarbone, and her shorts lay discarded somewhere on the floor, along with her panties. When I had walked into the room five minutes ago, all she had had on was that top and a pair of panties. My cock, still drooling cum from the blowjob her mom had given me earlier, had sprung to attention at the sight. I had pulled my shorts down as Esabella walked over to me, bent over at the waist and gave the tip of my cock a kiss, not realising that she was tasting her mother's saliva. Before she could take me in her mouth, however, I had grabbed the hair at the base of her skull and roughly pulled her up. I had dragged her to the bed, turning her over, stepped out of my shorts and plunged into her waiting pussy. I knew my girlfriend, and how she loved it when I was needy, almost animalistic, with her. We fucked - at first with me pressing her face into the sheets, my hips marking her pale ass cheeks red from behind. Then I had turned her over on her back, and drove into her pussy from the front.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around her throat. I pressed on the sides, gradually increasing the pressure until her moans became strained. Her smile, on the other hand, grew wider, before her mouth puckered into an "O" and she went rigid under me. I let go of her throat and she sucked in a huge breath, before letting out a keeling whine. The walls of her sex clamped down around my cock, urging me, begging me to keep going. I thrust into her, hard, for a couple more times before pulling out and climbing on top of the bed with her. Esabella's eyes had flown open when I had pulled out of her, and she regarded me now with a pleading gaze. I smiled down at her, as I took her knees and pushed them together to one side. With my other hand I guided my throbbing member to her entrance, pushing the engorged head between the puffy lips. They parted hungrily for my cock, and I re-entered her easily. I then lowered my torso on top of hers, resting my weight on the mattress with an elbow on either side of her. My left hand found her throat again, and I resumed thrusting into my girlfriend.

"Jay..." E moaned my name. Her one hand wrapped around my bicep, as the other one cupped my cheek. Sweat was starting to run down my temples and off my back as well. I fucked her sideways as she kept breathing my name. Her hand gripped my bicep tightly as I felt her getting close to another orgasm. The bed shook with our weight, the headboard smacking against the wall with each thrust. E's lips parted and her mouth hung open. Once again, no words came out as I choked her throat. Her fingernails dug into my skin, feeling like so many hot knives. It only spurred me on. I drove into her all the way to the hilt with each thrust, to the point that the knocking of the headboard against the wall was threatening to pull some of the photos of E and her mom off the wall. She thrashed under me, in the throes of her climax, just as I began to feel the rushing of blood to the already engorged head of my cock. I knew I wasn't too far off. I kept plunging into her, turning my head sideways to look at the paintings teetering on the edge of the nails holding them fixed to the walls.

Rina

It was a relatively recent picture of E and her mum, seemingly taken just before E had gone away to college. It was taken from the bottom of the stairs, with E and Rina framed in the stairway about halfway up. Rina had her arms around her daughter in a sideways hug, as E held on to her arms. Both women flashed bright smiles to the camera. My eyes were drawn to Rina's massive G-cups, which, squeezed between mother and daughter's torsos, looked like they were about to burst out of Rina's top. Only a quarter of an hour ago, I had found myself with Rina's mouth around my cock, my hands roaming over those huge, creamy tits of hers.

As I shot the first load of my cum inside her daughter, I wondered what Rina's tits would feel like, wrapped around my shaft...

***

Half an hour later, after making sure E was sound asleep, I swung my feet off her bed and tiptoed out of her room. It was just past midnight, and upstairs hallway where E and her mum had their bedrooms was bathed in moonlight. My feet padded softly on the carpeted floor as I made my way to Rina's room. The house lay dead silent. I could see the moonlight, reflected off the backyard pool and sneaking in through the landing windows, dancing on the ceiling in a silent ballet. I heard E murmuring in her sleep through the door of her bedroom which I had left slightly ajar. I knew she'd be knocked out till the morning, but in case she woke up, I'd make the excuse that I had slipped out to take a leak.

I walked up to my girlfriend's mum's bedroom door and stopped. I put my ear to the wood and listened. There was no sound. I checked the doorway for any light spilling out, indicating her being awake, but there was none. She'd had a big day, maybe she had fallen asleep. I listened for a couple more seconds before pulling my head back from the door.

What was I thinking?

I was in a relationship. With her daughter. Sure, she'd given me a sensational blowjob downstairs, and had invited me up to her room. To do what? Fuck? Get each other's rocks off and wake up next morning in separate beds? I really liked what I had with E, and I didn't want to make it weird between her mum and me. Between any of us. And if E found out, it would mean the end not only of our relationship, but likely also of her mum and hers. My mind flashed back to that evening, of watching the mother and daughter come up from the basement, having had a long discussion about their relationship. A discussion which I had prompted. I didn't want to ruin it. I couldn't. I stepped away from the door and turned back towards the direction of my girlfriend's room.

As my first footstep landed on the floor, the door opened and a hand shot out, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the room.

Rina began with a heated kiss. Her hands slithered under my armpits, over my back, pulling me into her embrace. Something thin and silky pressed into my torso. I could tell it was thin because behind it, I felt the warmth of two massive globes of flesh. Rina moaned into my mouth, and before I knew it, her tongue was pushing between my lips. She stepped backwards as her tongue met mine, moving us both closer to her bed. Her eyes were closed, and her room was completely in the dark. I felt my member starting to respond to her body already. My resolve was already weakening. I had to stop this before it got out of hand.

"Rina, wait..." I said, breaking away from the kiss and grabbing a hold of her shoulders. She looked up at me, surprised. I gently pushed on her shoulders, breaking her embrace.

"Just... wait."

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I..." I began. It was hard to form words. Rina looked radiant, and in the darkness she looked absolutely other-worldly. She had changed from her one-piece bikini from earlier and was currently wearing a white satin slip which came up to her mid-thigh, and hugged her expansive chest like second skin. Her nipples poked at the lace trim of the bust. Beneath that, the mound of her belly pressed into the satin, highlighting the dip of her belly button. Her jet-black hair shone despite the darkness of the room, and I could see her face flushed pink. My skin burned where she had touched me, burned with the heat of her passion which was written clear on her face. I couldn't believe I was in the same planet as this woman, let alone being in the same room.

"We... we can't do this." I stammered, my words spilling out of my mouth almost incoherently.

"Why not, tiger?" she purred, bringing her face close to mine. She'd obviously had a shower - perhaps a bath, even - since I'd left her side for E's bedroom that evening, because her hair smelt amazing. Her skin felt silky smooth under my fingertips, almost as supple as her daughter's. "And I know it's not because you can't get it up."

Her hand slipped down and rubbed my cock through my shorts. Her fingers curled around the engorged head, and gave it a lazy pump, which made me suck my breath in.

"I... uhhh..."

"Ohh hon..." Rina reached up with her other hand, stroking my face. "You're being so cute right now."

Her fingers trailed down my chin, my neck and down my front. The tip of her index finger traced a deliberate circle around my nipple. Her other hand continued to rub my rod through my shorts.

"I love it when men stammer. Usually they don't seem to be able to stop talking."

Rina's hand suddenly slipped down my thigh and under the leg of my shorts. She grabbed my shaft roughly, and did a half turn before leading me by my erection towards her bed.

"Mmhh you're burning my hand, papi." She groaned. At the foot of the bed, she gave me a rough shove. The bedframe took my legs out from underneath me, and I landed with my back on the mattress, half knocking the wind out of me. Rina loomed over me, raising her hand to her mouth and making a show of licking her palm.

"I'm starting to get used to this taste, hon." She purred, as her tongue flicked at her palm and her fingers. "I can even tell you didn't bother cleaning yourself up after you creamed inside my little girl."

Rina laughed at my incredulous expression.

"If I was your age, I wouldn't bother with a condom either." She chuckled.

She raised one knee and placed it on the mattress. Her slip rode up her satin thigh. She placed her hands on either side of my thighs to support herself as she climbed up on the bed. Her bowling-ball size tits nearly spilled out of her slip, swinging pendulously under her torso as she lifted her other knee up on the mattress. I found my eyes glued to them as she skulked over me like a cat.

"You like them?" she asked me, almost tenderly. "I bet you can't wait to get your hands on them."

I gulped. My cock was now making a massive tent in my shorts. The hem of Rina's dress dragged over the bulge, before slipping over and obscuring my view of my member. I looked up to see that Rina was lowering herself from her hands to her elbows. Almost involuntarily, I sucked in a breath. Not a moment too soon, as an instant later her gigantic tits smothered me with their warm flesh. Rina laughed as she bore down on me, rubbing and rolling her tits in my face. My nose caught in the neck of her slip, an instant before it was buried in her cavernous cleavage.

"How's that?" Rina giggled. Her hips slid down my thighs and settled on top of my throbbing shaft. As she rocked and swayed on top of me, her belly massaged my cock. I was bathed in a sea of warm, matronly curves. And I was frozen. I felt like a hunter stalking a gazelle. One false step, and she'd run off into the distance. The spell would break, and I'd find myself back in E's bed. I tried to concentrate on my breathing, as much as I could with Rina's milky mounds blocking both my airways. She was drowning me in her flesh. Her hands clasped above my head, and her hips rocked on top of mine, agonising my already painfully hard cock.

I felt my hands rising, seemingly out of their own volition, and grabbing a hold of Rina's ass cheeks. Her slip had ridden up past her waist with her rolling around so much, and my hands felt up her ass unhindered. I wasn't trying to cop a feel, however. I grabbed her ass and slightly repositioned her, so that my shaft could now nestle in the folds of her sex, easing some of the pressure from earlier. I couldn't yet tell if she was wearing panties or not. I was sure that my cock had drooled out a large wet patch on the front of my shorts, and I was ready to rip the pair off my body and out the window. Now, with my hands controlling the motion of her hips, I began dry humping her.

It was exciting. I had never even dry-humped E before. Our respective clothes had always come off before we got to that stage. But Rina - her body seemed to be made for dry-humping. I ground our hips together, trying to find that tantalising spot where I'd have just the right amount of pressure on the head of my cock. I didn't want to blow my load so early, but in that moment, that concern floated around somewhere in the far recesses of my brain, until it wasn't even a concern at all. I had this raging hot MILF pushing her tits in my face, letting my hands roam all over her ass, teasing me with her sex, randy as all hell, blowing me under her daughter's nose and then later licking her cum off my cock... all of which only made me crave her even more. As close as I was to unleashing a flood of jism in my shorts, I could not stop crashing into her body.

Rina must've heard me panting under her, and realised I was close, because she lifted herself off me and sat back, straddling my hips. I still ground my crotch into hers underneath, animalistic desire overcoming sensibility, like a goat rutting a fence-post. Rina had a big grin on her face as she placed her hands on my chest and lifted her hips off me till her legs were straight underneath her and her ass was up in the air. She hadn't lost any of her flexibility with age, that was for sure. I grunted, reaching for her hips. She pushed me back on the mattress and jiggled her hips tantalisingly.

"Not yet, Jay. And you're definitely not blowing your load in those shorts." She said, wagging her finger. Her bending over like that had caused her slip to slide up her torso, bunching up under her tits. I saw the soft rolls on her belly and sides calling out to me, to bury my face in them. My gaze slipped further down and confirmed two of my suspicions: that she had no panties on, and that she kept a neatly trimmed bush. I almost drooled at the sight of her puffed up mound. I raised my hands again and she slapped them away. Then, with one hand keeping me pinned to the mattress, she reached down and grabbed the waistband of my shorts. She flashed me a devilish smirk, and I was reminded of how similar it was to E's own, before yanking down the front and pulling my manhood free. It immediately shot up, as if reaching for her sex. The purple, engorged head looked angry, and pre-cum drooled from the eye.

"I've been thinking of this ever since you pulled it out of your pants for me downstairs." Rina spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. "And I heard how hard you gave it to my daughter tonight."

She looked at me, straight in the eyes. The smile was gone from her face.

"All I'm asking is... Don't. Hold. Back."

I gulped, and nodded. She looked at me intensely for a couple more seconds.

Then, my girlfriend's mother slowly sank down on my cock.

Her slip billowed around her belly as she came down. She had to but point my cock at her entrance, which she did as her hips lowered on mine, and when she engulfed me between her pink, slick folds it felt like a key sliding into a lock. We both gasped, and Rina moaned as she sank down, in one smooth motion, all the way to the base of my cock. Her hand curled up on my chest, her nails digging into my skin, and her head fell as she took a moment. Her body shivered and she breathed deeply.

"Oh my God that feels fucking amazing" she growled.

Then she started fucking me.

With her palms on my chest, she levered her hips up and down, pushing my torso into the soft mattress with her weight as her sex devoured mine. Our groins met with a wet, fleshy slap each time she crashed into me. Her hair fell over her face in loose locks, but I could still see her eyes burning with need. She was using me, using me to get off, using me as a toy, playing with me, dominating me. As she panted on top of me, her breaths brushed my face, and I knew her scent was settling on my skin, just like her juices were on my cock, masking, diluting those of her daughter's. Her pussy was warm, slick, inviting. It felt familiar, yet so different. Her tits, ripe, heavy, so much bigger than E's, hung under her chest, her dark nipples begging to be sucked, savoured, relished.

As Rina started to whimper, I frantically searched for something on the bed to mask the sound, terrified beyond reason that my girlfriend would hear us fucking. Failing to find anything, I reached up with my hand and pinched her face, silencing her with a palm. My other hand found its way back to her hips and grabbed a soft roll of flesh there, pulling her into me every time she came down. Her scent was overpowering me. Her eyes gleamed hypnotically at me, urging me on. I began to thrust up to meet her strokes. The slapping of our sexes grew louder, until I became sure that the entire house was reverberating with the sound of our fucking. I was convinced that E was right outside the door, just about to burst in. But the feeling from my loins was beyond anything I had ever felt up to that point, and the part of my mind that protested kept getting pushed further into the recesses, until it wasn't a thought anymore. I was operating purely on instinct now, the instinct to drive myself into this woman, to meet her as she met me, to let go, to drown, to sink to the depths, lifeless, senseless...

Rina suddenly jerked and sank down on my cock. Her body went rigid and her eyes glassed over. She began rubbing herself mindlessly on my groin, her nub dragging across my pubes. Her back arched and her throat rumbled with a deep groan. Her fingers dug into my skin, leaving angry marks on my flesh. Her pussy convulsed around my shaft as she threw her head back, eyes raised to the ceiling.

I had just made my girlfriend's mother cum.

As the aftershocks of her climax rocked her body, she sat on top of me, panting, her hips rocking raggedly on top of mine. Her nose flared with each breath, blowing stray locks of hair away. I realised then that I still had my hand draped over her mouth, and I let go of her face. She must have gone someplace deep insider her mind as well, because when her gaze finally dropped back to me her eyes seemed distant, unfocused. But the next second they cleared, and she collapsed on top of me, bringing her mouth to mine, kissing me with a heat which I had only felt from her sex up until then. She moaned into my mouth, caressing my face. It was different from how E caressed me, it was more than a lover's caress. It was somehow warmer, less tender, more familiar. I wondered if Rina caressed E like that. A pang of guilt suddenly rose in my chest.