All Comments on 'Sharing the Wealth Pt. 02'

by whoamireally

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
omlette and eggs.....

you cant please all the people all the time … keep going !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Your writing is truly first-rate. In Pt. 02, Amanda took William to a place Helen never had. In Pt. 03, that usurpation has to slowly eat at Helen until finally she explores if his capacity for humiliation to the utmost.

bobbphil08bobbphil08almost 4 years ago

More please with Helen introducing Willie to long-term bondage training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More?

Would be fun for Amanda to bring a newbie sub for training with Helen and William, perhaps see how far William can be pushed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh!!! More Please!!!!

That was one of the best i have ever read. Wish I could submit it for a Pulitzer. Please can we have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful continuation from part one. Please continue the series. Perhaps Amanda could bring her hubby the next time she visits Helen. The two ladies could break his will and train him together, using William as an example of course.

Great job on a very believable story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More, please

Loved it. More please. I’m jealous of william. I wish my wife would cuck me like that. Great read.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 3 years ago

The trouble is.. consensual kink is fine, female supremacy is fine, but if there is no justice, it becomes not fine. So when William was punished for something not his fault, the rationale for the discipline disappeared, as did my interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I was prepared to give a really low score (no more than a 3) until, at the very end, did William and Helen have real sex with each other. Whenever I see a wife say something along the lines of "He is the best man I know -- intelligent, caring, loyal, happy, creative; there is no one I would rather live with" and then beat the shit out of him, I see a very abusive relationship that is NOT built on love. She says she loves him but it really is the power over him that she loves. She loves beating his ass black and blue. She loves strange men cum in her so her husband and lick it out. She gets all the dick she wants. What happens if she gets pregnant? I suppose that her husband will have to take care of it.

Now, having said all of that I really like the creative touch that the author is trying to say about the relationship between the two. I would like to see good aftercare given to him by showing him that she really does care and love him for what he is. At least when William came the third time, maybe he wasn't tied spread eagled on the bed and Helen was riding him cowgirl, or was he? Nice ending to the story. Would like to read more.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 2 years ago

This was a wonderfully written and highly erotic fantasy. I loved it and I demand that you to follow up with more chapters of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise still good.

But, to me to least, not the least bit erotic.

Real pain doesn't do it for me. Piss too. No. No. No.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You’re a talented writer, but you don’t seem to understand consent that well or the concept of punishments within BDSM relationships. For punishments (not funishments) to be useful, they need to be delivered fairly. Maaaybe it was OK for Helen to punish William for being late, though still unfair (she said he could leave after 2 hours, not that he had to, and to also do whatever the other woman wanted). But obviously the toilet play was a punishment before and Helen let Amanda go way beyond that without a reason or William’s consent. That’s not really OK. There was also NO consent to share with friends and family, which is a bright line for many kink relationships. The fact that Helen says that “she’s dominant or there’s no marriage” shows she doesn’t actually value the marriage itself much. That’s sad, because people grow and change within a marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhoamireally@whoamireally
Longer time Lit reader who has only just begun submitting stories. Likely to explore multiple genres, unless no one like my stuff. (May 2020) Update: Have now submitted six stories. It has been even more interesting and gratifying than I expected. It is wonderful to have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES