Sharing the Wealth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William, go get my Avalon harness and ...hmm ...and Mr. Purple, I think."

Amanda was excited. She gripped Helen's arm. "Helen. I have wanted to do this for SO long. Fuck! I can't believe it!" She paused. "But you have to show me, OK?"

"Of course. And William is an expert, too. Right, Willie?" she asked as William returned. William nodded numbly.

It quickly became obvious that Amanda had never worn a harness, let alone pegged anyone. She eagerly followed Helen's suggestion that, since they were short of time, they would simply don their harnesses over their jeans. "Yours is an Avalon, jock style, just like mine -- perfect for wearing over clothes. Especially jeans." The women stepped into and adjusted the harnesses. Helen's did not require much, so she helped Amanda and explained how to obtain the best fit. Helen wore 'Mr. Purple,' an 8-inch curved silicone cock. Included with Amanda's gift was a somewhat slimmer and slightly shorter scarlet dildo. Amanda named it 'RedRod.' Once outfitted, Amanda and RedRod jousted playfully with Mr. Purple. William waited nervously as the women played.

Eventually they got down to business. Helen showed Amanda how to lube her 'girl-cock' after sheathing it with a condom ("Easier cleanup," she explained matter-of-factly), and asked if she wanted to go first. Amanda shook her head. "I want to watch you." Once again, William was ordered to drop his panties and grab the sink. Helen took careful aim and matter-of-factly drove Mr. Purple up his rectum. She turned and smiled at Amanda as if to say, you see how easy it is? Then she addressed William's ass. Sometimes she bucked her own pelvis as she fucked him, taking her own pleasure. Sometimes she thrust the dildo in and described a circle within him, as if to open him wider, watching for his reaction and smiling when he moaned. Sometimes she pulled almost all the way out and paused before slamming the fake cock hard up his ass, only to pause again before pulling out. Sometimes she slapped his butt cheek in between thrusts of her hips. Sometimes the thrusts were smooth and rhythmic. Sometimes they were quick staccato jabs from her pelvis. "Tell me to fuck your ass, sissy!" she barked.

"Fuck my ass!" wailed William.

"Beg!"

"Please, ma'am, please fuck my ass, ma'am."

Amanda's pussy grew twitchy and her panties became soaked as she watched. She loosened her harness and began undoing her jeans. Helen looked at her, puzzled. Amanda said breathlessly, "Helen. Make him lick my ass while you fuck him."

Helen chuckled. "Why, of course." She thrust Mr. Purple all the way in and held William by the hips as she turned him, then marched him over to Amanda, who had lowered her jeans and panties. "Lick her ass, slut!"

Amanda bent at the waist and spread her cheeks. Just as William's tongue touched Amanda's cheek, Helen laughed evilly and drove Mr. Purple hard into his ass, smashing his face into Amanda's cheek. "My ASSHOLE, panty boy!" growled Amanda. Helen laughed merrily. "Yes of course, her ASSHOLE, panty boy!" William reluctantly took the plunge into Amanda's hole.

Amanda taunted him sweetly. "You remember my ASSHOLE, don't you, willie?" She reached back and held him by the hair. "Lick it! Get your tongue up there!! You love female assholes, remember?" She wiggled her butt. "Is it clean, panty boy? You told me you cleaned it," she teased. There was no escaping it, so William worked his tongue into Amanda's anus even as Helen slammed her cock into his. Jolting sometimes, and not particularly graceful, but it was working, and Amanda began panting, heaving with arousal. She frigged her clit as she urged William on with the dirtiest talk she could think of. Finally she came, and nearly fell down before catching herself on the table. Helen clapped her hands without missing a stroke. "Well done, both of you!" Amanda regained her footing but was still panting. "Let me know when you're ready for a turn, Mand," said Helen.

Helen slowed her pace but continued with slow, smooth, mechanical thrusts. "And how are you liking your fucking, my little whore?" she asked William.

"Um," William grunted, "I'm fine, ma'am."

"Is little willie hard?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You don't need permission, remember."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." Helen explained to Amanda that William was allowed to ejaculate without permission while being assfucked, though naturally, if he did so, he would have to eat his semen. As if on cue, the humiliated William groaned and a spurt of white semen shot from his cage, followed by a dribble, followed by an ooze.

"Oooh, what a good little girl," cooed Amanda, giggling. Helen withdrew Mr. Purple, and patted William on the butt. "Yes," agreed Helen, and then smiled at William. "A double treat, willie! An orgasm and a snack!!" She pointed to the semen on the floor. William was still breathing hard from his orgasm, and blushing, but he knelt to lick his cum off the floor. "All of it!" Helen pointed at his cage. William dutifully scooped the semen from the cage and licked his fingers.

Amanda was eager to have her turn in William's ass. Helen suggested that they move to the living room and ordered William to lay on the couch on his back with his legs and ass draped over the side, elevated by the arm of the couch. This afforded Amanda ready access to her target. Amanda was excited as she moved into position. "Like this?" she asked.

"Exactly. Now don't hold back. He's fine. Take your pleasure, my dear." With that, Amanda sank RedRod to the hilt. On his back, William groaned. Amanda giggled and started fucking his sissy ass. Gradually she increased the pace and force of her intrusions. She was fascinated to watch her girl-cock disappearing in William's submissive ass, reappearing as she pulled it out, only to push it back in. She found it irresistibly sexy. Helen coached from nearby. "That's it, Mand. Now use your hips. Right. Long strokes. Yes!" She laughed. "Make him feel it! Fuck that bitch!" Amanda huffed with exertion and gleefully experimented. She learned she could deliver a satisfying fuck by holding most of her body still, buried in his ass, and obscenely pumping her pelvis. She enjoyed forcing William's legs farther and farther back, further exposing and increasing her access to his ass. Helen clapped. William grunted. Amanda shook her head and hair in demented delight. "FUCK! I fucking love this!" she cried and slapped William's ass.

It was Helen rather than Amanda who remembered the time. Amanda paused her exertions but kept RedRod buried in William's ass. "Oh, panty boy, I am so sad to leave." She turned to Helen, "I can't believe the past 24 hours, Helen." Helen smiled and said, "Well, we should probably quit, but I think William can show you one last trick." She produced a small key and asked William, "Would you like me to unlock little willie?" she asked.

"Yes please, ma'am."

"Now William, I know you've already squirted, but I bet you can make willie hard again and give Amanda a show." She unlocked the small padlock on William's cage and freed his penis. Amanda whistled. "Hey, it's not even really that small!"

"Well, no," said Helen with a smirk, "but it's not really that big, either." She took William's hand and placed it on his penis. "Show Amanda how you masturbate your little willie." William blushed with shame but obediently stroked his dick, which stiffened. Amanda encouraged him with nudges in his ass.

"Come on, willie, stroke your willie," she cooed. William said nothing but began stroking himself with enthusiasm. It was rare and wonderful to be out of the cage.

Helen stripped off her T-shirt and bra, baring her chest. "Let's give him something sexy to look at, shall we?" she suggested. Amanda giggled and followed suit, doffing her tank top and bra. "You do like boobies, don't you willie?" she teased, caressing her breast and pulling on her nipple. Helen leaned over William's face and rubbed her tits on his nose and mouth. William moaned. Amanda resumed fucking his ass, making sure each thrust caused her tits to bounce. William was beside himself with lust and shame, used as he was by two dominant women, both topless in their jeans.

"Well, stroke it for us, sissy!" urged Helen. "Aren't you ashamed?" she hissed. "Beating off in front of your wife and her friend? Seeing their tits... you love it, don't you...thinking about the weekend...what they made you do...licking dirty assholes and eating your cum! You're going to come again with a dick in your ass, aren't you little willie." Finally, William moaned and climaxed, a dribble of semen running down his dick and over his pumping fist. The women cheered and cheered again as he ate it.

By the time Helen drove Amanda to the airport, everyone had calmed down, cleaned up, and gotten dressed. Before leaving William, Amanda gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek, demanding nothing in return. "Hey? I know I was pretty rough on you, William, but, well, Helen is a good coach. She really loves you. And I can see why." She patted his chest. "Stay well, panty boy. Can't wait see you again." And with that, the women left.

By the time Helen returned, William had mowed the lawn and watered the beds. She called him inside and stroked his cheek, gazing into his eyes. "You know, you're pretty amazing, hubby. I can't imagine anyone else putting up with us." And that night, she fucked him for real, that is to say with his dick instead of Mr. Purple, and William came for the third time in a single day. A first in their marriage.

****

I plan to leave Helen, William, and Amanda where they are, unless there's demand for more.


12