Sharing Wife with Father

Story Info
Quicky story of son sharing wife with father.
824 words
4.37
22.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my wife and I used to be swingers. She is a very hot Latina woman in a compact, small fiery package. She loves to wear stockings and heels and use toys. When we first got together, before we began swinging, we made a video tape of us having sex. She was wearing sexy black stockings, purple see through teddy, and high heels. She was fully made up.

Just to say, that in it, we have sex in every position, and she used her toys quite a bit, including as I fucked her pussy and ass.

Later we would get into swinging and it was so great watching her with another woman, but sometimes it was hard to find a couple and rarely ever a single female, but we had a friend that we began to swing with. My wife loved having two cocks at the same time.

At some point, my father had come down to visit by himself. He had temporarily separated from my step mother and had come to stay with us.

Long story short, my wife felt pity on him, (and he has always thought my wife was super hot and sexy). We told him about our tape and he was eager to see it. As we put it on, my wife went into the bathroom, he never noticed and she put on some black stockings and heels and her makeup.

After watching for a bit, my dad was going crazy, I could tell. I told him, "Dad, I know its been awhile for you, and its kind of mean for us to show you this tape. So, if you want, we can share her, she wants to give you some relief."

My wife walked in wearing just the garter belt and stockings and heels, all made up. She didnt say a word, she crawled onto the bed and undid his pants, looked at him and smiled, "Enjoy". and she began to suck on his dick. For my part, I stripped off my shorts and began to lick and suck on her pussy and ass, as if i needed to get her any wetter.

I then mounted her from behind and began to fuck her from behind, sliding my thumb into her ass as I did so. Meanwhile she just kept sucking on my dad as I fucked her, groaning and grunting the whole while. This went on for a few minutes, but I didnt want to cum just yet, nor did I want him to cum in her mouth yet.

"Let's switch," I said. I pulled out of my wife, lay on my back, she turned and began to suck me and she had an evil lustful glint in her eyes. She began to suck my cock, and my dad got up and went behind her and started to fuck her from behind now. I began to thrust harder into her mouth, while holding her head.

My dad just kept on thrusting forward into her, pushing her further down on my cock. "Don't cum yet dad. Lay back down." Reluctantly, he laid back down and my wife began to suck on him again, licking her cream and his precum off his cock. Then, lifting up, she sat down and impaled herself onto his cock, both of them letting out moans of ecstasy.

I let her ride him like this for a minute or two, watching her pinch her nipples as she rode him, I put my dick back to her mouth to suck on it some and get it wet. She knew what was coming and was ready for it.

I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her forward. Getting behind her, I put the head of my cock to her ass and pushed in. She gasped in a little pain and in enjoyment, "Oh yes!" I eased myself into her ass while she still had my dads cock impaled in her pussy.

I began to push harder and we got into a rhythm, where we were in and out of her pussy and ass. I could feel his cock in her pussy, as I'm sure he felt mine in her ass. At this point she was beyond words as we both continued. Then seemingly coordinated, my dad let out a grunt, "Cumming!" and he started filling her pussy with cum. With a final thrust, I shoved into her ass as I erupted, also grunting out in exclamation.

Her body just wracked itself in shivers and we could tell she too was cumming. Slowly, I backed out of her ass, and she rolled off of my dad. She took each of our cocks in one hand and then proceeded to clean us up.

"That was sooo good and soo naughty. But it was a one time gift, ok?" She said. She finished licking us both, milking the last of our cum out of us.

It was a wild night.