Sharing Wifey with Her Ex-colleague

Story Info
Wife shared with her Ex-colleague on a surprise night.
5.7k words
3.65
34.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are married for the last 12 years and worked in Dubai. We had just one problem. We never had proper sex as I had erection issues. I would satisfy my loving wife with fingers and suck her milky breasts to give her Orgasm.

My wifey was okay with it and had no other exposure. My wifey was working in HR for a construction project and had a friend there, Arun, who was of her age. He was a handsome, well-built body with a nicely kept full beard. He was married but his family is settled in India.

I happened to see some Whatsup and emails from Arun to my wifey, expressing his love for her. I was intrigued and wanted to give my loving wife great pleasure for her loyalty and love to me. I thought Arun would be good as my wifey knows him well and he would be safe and clean for a sexual manner.

I called Arun and met him privately and talked to him about my idea of gifting my wifey a night full of surprise. Arun was first nervous then relaxed after talking to me and agreed to keep the secret. We decided on a weekend evening for him to visit us home.

On that evening, I have bought for my wifey a nice revealing gown with a pink lingerie. The gown would expose partly her breasts and her upper thigh.

I got Arun inside the home without the doorbell while she was getting ready in the bedroom. I went back to my wifey and explained what I have arranged with Arun. She was shocked but relaxed as I assured her I would never miss trusting her, and my love would always remain. I told her to come over to the sitting room.

Arun looked at me in dismay and could not believe his luck to see his long waited lover close to nude instantly. He approached my wife and said," Hi."

My wifey shyly looked at Arun and said," Hi." she did not know what to do, so she naturally came and sat next to me.

Arun could not take his eyes off my wife as he kept on staring at her full body standing there without any consideration her Husband is there. I invited Arun to come to sit next to my wife as I felt both were in a trans and a dilemma what to do next.

Arun immediately sat close to my wifey and looked at me for permission. I nodded to go-ahead, and quickly, he put his hands on her exposed thighs, making my wife jump in surprise. I laughed and said to Arun," Hero take it easy. You seem to be in a hurry." with that, both laughed, and the mood turned more relaxing.

My wifey was very aware that I am sitting next to her as I understood she is very hesitant to make a move or respond to him openly. I told both that they can get comfortable in the bedroom. I helped my wife from Sofa, and I said Arun to follow.

Once we reached the bedroom, I told my wife that I would be only happy if she drops her inhibition and has a wild night. With that, I kissed her good luck and gave a Hi5 to Arun and told him to be easy, but same time give her all the pleasure he can after closing the door I left with a heavy heart.

I had placed small Wi-Fi cameras with the microphone in the bedroom to capture the developments discreetly. The cams were connected to my phone, so I came out and switched it ON and put my AirPods on.

Arun was impatient. He held my wifeys face with both hands and said, "My love, I can't believe you are with me so close. I could only dream this before I love you so much I am going to give you everything I have don't stop me today I love you so much" with this, he kissed her lightly on the lips, and my wifey panting in anticipation responded with an open mouth. They were soon kissing with their tongue moaning and panting out of breath.

Arun broke from their long kiss, looking at my Wifey lustily. His eyes wandered to her cleavage and semi-exposed milky white breasts! He licked his tongue and, in an instance, tore her upper dress to expose her beautiful melons.

My wifey covered her breasts shyly with her hands and looked at Arun in anticipation she said, "Arun my love, all these feelings are new and strange for me. I cannot hold my love for you anymore. Take me and make me yours, my love."

Arun slowly removed my wifeys hands from her chest, exposing those beautiful hanging melons. He swallowed hard and leaned to her chest and touched her melons with trembling hands. Their beauty transfixed him. He leaned forward to suck them his hot breath on her breasts, making her shiver with excitement.

Arun took one of her milky breasts by its nipple and nibbled on it, making my wife moan loudly," Ooh my god Oooh" repeatedly. He was sucking her breasts as if they were a divine thing carefully thoroughly and slowly.

I felt jealous like a little boy who lost his toys to the other boy. Those were my toys, and I use to make my wife happy, sucking those nicely to her climax. Now her lover is treating it so dearly and sucking it earnestly, and just before he started, she might have climaxed already.

Wifeys moans continued while she ran her fingers through Arun's hair, pressing it to her boobs gasping for air. Arun kept on licking, switching between her melons with his mouth, making her climax and cry loudly."Oooh, my love, Oooh, suck me like a baby" she fell back to the headrest in the aftermath of her climax.

Arun kept sucking her melons and in between her melons like crazy. He acted as if he was lost in between those finding his way out. My wife was panting and Oohing with all the pleasure. Arun stopped and went to kiss my wife passionately, and her fingers went inside his t-shirt while they kissed each other.

Arun broke the kiss to take air when my wife tried to remove his t-shirt. He hurriedly removed it over his head, exposing a well figured, slightly hairy chest with light pinkish nipples standing in attention. My wifey eyed those and leaned to lick on Arun's nipple. She sucked on them and bit, making Arun hornier. He moaned loudly while she licked his hairy chest.

All those movements in the bed have already made my wifeys dress go up, exposing her pink color lingerie. Arun put both his hands on her white bubbly thighs and squeezed. He now wanted to get my wife out of this dress. In desperation, he tore the full robe keeping only her pink lingerie covering her trophy area.

Arun made my wife lay down, kissed her again, and started going down, licking his way down to her breasts and continue his journey down to her soft belly, kissing and licking, making her shudder with excitement. Arun reached over her lingerie when he stopped and looked at my wife for a second.

Arun went back and pressed his face over her lingerie over her pussy area and took a deep breath by rubbing his face there. My wife moaned "Aaaah," he came back with lust in his eyes and told my wife," Love, you are so wet with your love nectar. Let me drink those and quench my thirst." He dived back now, licking her nectar from the wet lingerie and kept on sniffing her there, driving my wife crazy.

Arun with both hands pulled her lingerie out of her body and sniffed them looking at my wife. My wifey moaned, lying naked in front of her lover. Arun looked down at her slightly trimmed pussy hungrily and swallowed hard. He couldn't resist and dived back with his face. He slowly put his nose on her now bare pussy and enjoyed her pure wild smell.

He kept sniffing and pressing his face on her bush, making my wife open her legs wide open as if giving her lover all access to her most prized area. Arun moaned and gave his first long lick in between her pussy lips, making my wife raise and bend in pleasure. She looked helplessly at Arun, and he needs no more invitation.

Arun licked my wifey's pussy and bit the clits making her cry. He teased with his tongue on her clitoris, making her sweet nectar pour out in response as approval from her sex-starving body. She was reaching her next big climax.

My wifey moaned loudly with her orgasm building up and pressed Arun's head down her open pussy while she jerked in her orgasmic pleasure. Arun's face and beard socked in her love juice from her Orgasm.

I was now jerking myself unknowingly, seeing my wifey pleasured by her lover on my phone. Her loud cry from the climax knocked me to reality, and I thought of going to the bedroom with some energy drink as I was sure both would require this as they were physically exhausting.

I entered the bedroom with the energy drinks to see my Wifey lying with her legs wide opened and her lover with his face deep in her pussy intensely licking her nectar. The door opening sound made both of them look at me. I jokingly asked Arun," Hero, you are milking my wifey dry. She seems exhausted." Arun got up with his face fully socked in her nectar while my wife closed her legs, shyly seeing me.

Arun said," Bro, we just started. Oh, thanks for the drink. This will help us going through the night. Why don't you join us?"

I was waiting for this as I wanted to see my wife pussy being taken by Arun. I agreed to be a spectator while they carried on, which they accepted.

I noticed Arun has a big tent showing through his trousers. Arun saw me looking at his cock and teased me by pressing on his cock through the trousers. I wanted to see what he is packing under there.

Arun returned to my wife and started kissing her on the lips and playing with her juicy melons. He soon removed his trousers to reveal himself in his briefs. He had a nice ass and well-built thighs with curly hairs. He looked hot from the back. I wondered what it is like from the front.

My wife was eying his brief from the front with an open mouth. Arun put his fingers through her hair and encouraged her to tough it through his briefs. She immediately caught on his cock outline and started stroking while looking at me with a wide eye.

I went near to them to see what my wife was looking at. There I could see in Arun's brief outline of long sausage-like meat to his right thigh with a rather big wet spot on end, which should be already oozing pre-cum.

My wifey leaned on and sniffed on his brief, and jokingly took a light bite on the bulge. She looked at me and said," Hun, this is so thick and stiff and looks like a snake hiding how will I handle it?"

Arun laughed and said," This snake will never bite you but pleasure you, my love, which is why your Hus gifted me to you. I am going to give that love you never got these years and make you full." Arun looked at me and slowly lowered his briefs first exposing his pubes then, in a bang, his throbbing cock came in view, slapping on my wife's face. Wow! His cock was at least 7 inches long and thick with a slight brown tan so stiff with veins bulging on its side and a large red mushroom head glazed in his sweet nectar.

My wife moaned with Arun's love meat slapping on her face, and she gasped, looking at me in fear and excitement. Her mouth was already opened, and she licked his mushroom head with no further invitation with an 'Ummh.'

Arun stood there proudly, shaking his thick cock and asked me," Bro, you like what you see? I will be gentle with my love, but I forgot to bring condoms, what can we do about it?"

My wife interrupted before I replied," I don't want any condom in between me and you I wanna feel you go in and out, skin to skin and you have to bless me with your hot baby seed deep in me fill me up with your love."

With this, she licked his throbbing dick head, tasting away his nectar.

Arun looked at me, and I said:" Whatever my wifey says dear, she is all yours, and she is the boss now."

Arun humped his thick dick in my wifeys mouth for a while, both moaning. This is something very new for my Wifey she was so excited as if she got a new toy to play with.

I never expected Arun to have such an incredible piece of meat between his legs. My wife had no chance to play with a dick till today evening, and suddenly, she has something so long and thick up in her mouth and soon pleasuring her pussy.

Arun slowly took his meat out of my wifeys hungry mouth now somewhat covered in her saliva. He slowly placed it in between her juicy melons and started slow humping upwards. My wife pressed her both melons to give Arun's cock enough friction while the cock head touched her luscious lips each time he humped upward. My Wifey kept moaning and licking his mushroom head each time it reached her lips.

My wifey was in cloud nine mesmerized by such a beautiful stiff cock playing with her lips, and she could not wait any longer. She said," Arun, I need your cock in me so bad my pussy is aching for it. I never knew I was missing such a thing all these years I waited long enough; please break the spell for me fuck me deep fuck me raw fuck me till you drop fill me with the real man juice I want you in me so bad please my pussy is begging for your mercy."

Arun was panting now, getting hornier, hearing my wife's dirty talk. He looked at me and said," Bro, I am going fuck your wife deep and will make her feel the real pleasure of a thick dick, and I will fill her with my babies." Arun then withdrew his cock from her breasts and sat between her legs.

My wife opened her legs wide, letting her lover own her pussy she has been waiting. Panting, she looked at Arun for his move. My wifeys pussy was ready to be fucked so wet from all the pleasure Arun needed no other jell to penetrate her deep.

Arun placed his throbbing cock at her pussy entrance and pushed strong into it. My Wifey bucked with pain when his large mushroom head went in; she cried loudly."Oooh, it's so big to take it easy doesn't stop." Arun pushed further, and her pussy resisted now in pain as his cock tore through her pussy walls never used before. He stayed there still for my wife to adjust to the pain. He pushed further, and my wife arched her back in pain, crying out loud.

I couldn't see that anymore. I went and pulled Arun's cock out, and it came out with a pop sound, and my Wife screamed with relief. I took some olive oil and stroked his cock with my hand lubricating it thoroughly. His cock pulsated in my hand like a snake. I applied some oil on my fingers and pushed it inside my wifeys pussy to loosen her up.

Arun without warning entered my wifeys pussy again, but this time, his cock glided in without friction, and my wife groaned as she felt his cock move inside her pussy. Arun now laid on top of my Wifey and started to hump in and out of her pussy slowly. They kissed each other in earnest, sharing the intense pleasure of unity. Arun licked and bit on her nipples while thrusting in her pussy vigorously.

Arun told me," Bro your wife's pussy is heaven its so hot and tight her pussy muscles are squeezing my cock. She is enjoying my cock in her like anything."

Both of them continued fucking like there is no other day. Their bodies moved in unison while they repeatedly moaned, kissing licking each other all the while.

Arun suddenly laid on his side and entered my wifeys pussy, giving me a more beautiful view of his cock going in and out of my wifeys pussy. I could see how her pussy muscles were creaming his thick cock each time he withdrew, and her juices are dripping down from her hole.

Arun called out to me and said:" Bro, I am going to cum... watch me fill your wifeys pussy with my babies."

My wifey screamed," I am cuming... Arun fuck me... fill me with your baby juice make me warm deep down" with that, both their bodies shuddered, and Arun stuffed his dick deep in her pussy, and his balls twitched, unloading his cream down in my wifeys womb. Arun kept on twitching, thrusting slowly unloading and filling her thoroughly with his manly juice, and her orgasmic juices came running through her pussy.

Both laid exhausted for a while, groaning in pleasure soon; they started kissing and making love talks.

My wifey said to Arun," Love you made me complete. I can feel the warmth of your love deep inside me... I could feel your juices filling me each time your cock pulsated in me, making me warm all over... I never had that feeling I feel so full with you in me... stay in me forever and make more love to me. I don't want this to end" with that, she went on smooching him and licking and biting his nipples.

Arun war whispering to my wife," I am so happy, my love we join soul to soul body to body we are one now my baby seeds in your womb and me deep in you. Its a dream come true for me. I love you so much you are mine." with this, he kept on humping my wifey and sucking her tender nipples.

They forgot about this poor holy husband watching over his wifey just fucked and filled up by her lover. Arun was still staying inside my wifeys pussy as if he wanted to make sure his seeds penetrate and make her pregnant with his baby.

Soon they came back to reality. Arun looked at me with gratitude and slowly withdrew his cock from my wifeys pussy. My wifey groaned as if she was feeling empty. His cock came out, quoted in his sperm and her juice. Wifeys hole started drooling his juice and her sliding out like a leaking pipe.

Arun looked at me and asked," Bro, you wanna smell this showing his semi-erect cock to me" I leaned to smell that unusual smell of my wifeys pussy juice mixed with her lover's cum. God, it gave me a wild kick, and unknowingly I licked his dick, then took it all in my mouth and sucked those love juices away. Arun jumped in the pleasure of my hot mouth that made me come to reality, and I dropped his cock from my mouth. He laughed and asked I enjoyed the juices.

Arun got up to have a pee, and I replaced him next to my wifey. I kissed my exhausted wifey and sucked her nipples. She responded with moans and thanked me for being so loving and giving. I slowly went down to her pussy as I wanted to taste their juice more. Its taste from Arun's cock hooked me. I earnestly licked her pussy that was leaking their juice and swallowed each tasting their love. Wifey opened her legs wide for me, and I licked deep in her hole hunting for their cream.

Arun came back and saw what I was at. He came next to me and asked if I wanted to taste him. I looked at his dick and just took it in my mouth and tasted his fresh pee; he groaned with the pleasure, but I dropped him and went back to my wifeys pussy to lick her clean.

Arun joined me to lick my wifeys pussy. My wifey moaned in knowing both her husband and lover jointly licking her pussy. We pleasured her while both our tongues and mouth touched and exchanged kisses. Soon my wifey had an orgasm bringing fresh juices flowing, which we both licked hungrily.

Arun requested if he can stay back, and I was more than happy, especially after our joint pussy licking and kissing each other in between. I was getting a whole new liking to Arun.

My wifey and Arun kept on taking the energy drink to power up and kept on lovemaking. Arun breast fucked my wife with some blowjob emptied himself on my wifeys face and melons, and my wifey sucked his dick after. The look of my wifey drenched in Arun's milk made me crazy. I licked off his pure juice from my wifeys face and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Arun again made love to my Wifey and filled her with his manly juice, which, after he withdrew, my wifey dint allow me to lick and clean. She was getting tired and wanted to sleep with Arun's baby seeds in her. Both of them hugged and were going to sleep when I went to sleep in the next bedroom.

***Night of twist***

I was feeling sleepy, so I left them alone; went to my other bedroom to have a nap but kept both doors open. I could hear their moans in between and somewhere I dozed off.

Somewhere in between, I could sense someone getting on the bed! I didn't open my eyes but sensed it would be my wifey as she wanted a break from Arun.

I felt the back of the body snugging against mine by lifting the blanket and me lovingly (still with my eyes closed) put my hand over and kissed the neck while searching for my wife's breast with my hand.

I got a surprise when my hands landed on a firm hairy chest and an erect nipple! I already squeezed the nipple, and there came a moan, which was Arun's! I opened my eyes in shock! There it was Arun lying naked, pressing his butt on me. He put his hand on my hand and hold it to his nipple, welcoming what I just did!

12