All Comments on 'Sharing Wifey with Her Ex-colleague'

by Dudez_007

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Even Jose

Says No Way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the idiots return

This is garbage and in the wrong section here is where I dumb it down for you first I can’t write for love or money but when I get stories like this I have to say do something the loving wife is the most toughest section going you mustn’t add anything from another section in your story aka no mind control no sci-fi no gay no lesbian no anal no how to you can’t add nothing do you get the idea it’s got to be a loving wife story but without the thrills since you added the gay sex into it that is where it now belongs do you understand you have killed your own story you might get a few people that like it but if you had done your homework and not just put your story out there without checking it you become a fool because they are going to slam this story because they are proud people that read this section and they hate cheating in any form they hate writers that glorify cheating ( cuckold wife sharing etc)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
arranged marriage ?

So if you had ED but got married and lasted 12 years my guess is this is an arranged marriage where she had no say at all. Any other healthy woman, during the dating and when sex started, would not have married as sex though not everything is important. UNLESS - she is one of the evil wives we read here that marry for money but have sex on the side anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gay garbage

This is way below acceptable!

NightingaleSongNightingaleSongover 4 years ago
Delicious!

This was such a breath of fresh air, keep going, your craft is getting better with each story! I love how everyone's pleasure was taken into account and there were no hangups, so tired of skittish little closet cases screaming and bleating about outdated shit.

You know what's gay?

Not kissing your wife after she's sucked you down and swallowed your load, no real man would whine about that like a tweenie homophobe who can't look at their own dick or properly clean their damn bodies without thinking it makes them less than (which just gives away the truth, they see the very women they cum in as less-than -and all other women for that matter).

It's the perfect way to sort the real men from the rest, a real man doesn't act like his dick is a gift or a curse, he knows if he's not actually gay it doesn't matter what he wears or cleans or likes... That being not-straight isn't some kind of issue in the first place so even if he's not 100% straight, it's still a non-issue.

Now THAT is fucking sexy.

I'd love to double team another man with my partner but he's not been man enough to meet even my most basic needs... So this is just a lovely fantasy for me but it's so nice to see in print!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We have waited years for this

I knew eventually 26thNC would write the true story about he, his wife and their lover Arun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very intense

A bit detailed sex story of a helping husband to give his wife what she is missing since so many years. The scenes look real not made up. The gay scene may not be enjoyed by all. It could have been made to another story and posted under gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Satisfied wife !

The idea of satisfying one’s wife with her ex-colleagues cock is a daring act from a husband who has ED.

Kudos to the husband to put his wife’s need in front and the confidence in his wife to share her with such a stud to full fill her missing chapter and keep her happy and maintain her love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Nice and interesting story with a twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"My wifey" is an absolutely idiotic term. This is the same guy who excuses himself to "go tinkle" and refers to his penis as "my little soldier" or "little [his name]".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous