Sharing Wifey with Her Ex-colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sleepy and confused about what was going on and asked Arun, "why are you in my bed?" He said, "Your wife wanted to take a nap, and if I stay there, I can't keep my hands off her, so I came to disturb you. I liked it when you sucked me off earlier and wanted to finish what you started!"

I was dumb stuck and was listening to his whisper with an open mouth when he turned around and stuck his hot tongue into my mouth. We kissed in earnest, sucking others tongue. Arun put his fingers through my hair and pulled me to him to step up the intensity. We kept kissing while we were rubbing our bodies, each other moaning in unison. The fact his face was smelling of my wife's juices stirred me more!

After a long kiss, we parted our lips, panting heavily, looking to other's eyes in the faint light coming through the window. I sucked his beard, which was socked in my wifey's juice, and I kept on licking him clean and went down to his neck, biting and kissing till I reached his heaving chest.

Arun looked down on me and put his hands on my head, pressing it against his nipple as I took them between my teeth and teased it. I played with his both nipple biting and licking, making him plead and moan at the same time! I kept on licking his well-shaped chest and bit him there, leaving my love mark. Arun kept moaning with encouragement while he guided me to the middle of his chest, which was the hairy part. His manly smell was intoxicating, and I licked his chest hair and tasted the saltiness of his sweat, which he built up banging my sweet wife!

I now could not resist his manly smell and lifted his both hands upward, exposing his hairy armpit and went on to snug my nose to it, sniffing his most manly scent! I was lost and said, "Arun, I am going nuts with your manly smell. I am going to lick it clean," he laughed, and I stuck my tongue, devouring his armpit pubes in my mouth, sucking his sweet sweat clean! Arun kept moaning and panting, rubbing his body against me the whole time.

I returned to his lips, getting into hot lip lock sharing his sweat with him. We sucked each other tongue for long before I parted and asked him what he wants me to do?

Arun looked at me with a twinkling eye and pushed my head down to his throbbing cock. I went down and started with his pubes, which was also smelling my wife's juice and his... it was overloaded with saltiness and tanginess, and I sucked it clean and went to his balls, which were hanging down unattended. I took each in my mouth and played with him making Arun jump with excitement.

Arun pleaded me to suck him off, but I had other plans already. I lifted both his legs and sniffed his pucker hole! Man, that was extraordinarily manly and stuffy... I crammed my nose into his hairy hole, taking a deep breath and slightly touching there with my nose. Arun jerked his ass when I felt his protected hole! But I held him steady there.

Arun called me out and said, "Man, what are you doing? I will go nuts if you go near to it... I got an electric shock just when you touched your nose on my hole" I wanted no more encouragement. I stuck my tongue on licked his pucker hole in a deep moan sending shivers down Arun's spine, making him squirm in heights of excitement! He was like, "Oooh holy stop it or I may nut on your face before you touch my cock."

I kept licking him, and his smell grew on me; finally, his muscles gave way for my tongue, and I tongue fucked him there, making him scream uncontrollably. I told Arun, "Keep your voice down my wife would get up and find what we are doing and spoil the whole mood."

After a few minutes of the assault, I let his legs drop, and his cock sprang to my view oozing pre-cum all over his shaft. I licked his shaft from the base up, tasting his pre-cum. Once I had the mushroom head in sight, I blew some air on it to cool his pre-cum on which he panted and begged me to suck him without teasing.

I gave a thorough lick on his head, collecting his oozing pre-cum into my mouth. My mouth became sticky with the amount of pre-cum only... I bobbed my mouth on his dick head, and he started jerking his dick into my mouth in slow humping...

I knew he wouldn't last much with all the assault I gave him... he was calling me "Bro keep sucking...use your throat" I squeezed his throat using my throat muscle, and an Ooooh escaped his lips.

His hold on my head was getting hard, and I knew he may blow anytime now. He pushed my head with an Aaarghh and hold it still "Bro, I am cuming for you."

I opened my throat muscles, trying to accommodate his hot milk. He erupted in my mouth, warming them with loads and loads of nonstop hot seed that started spilling over my lips...

I was in ecstasy as I tried to swallow as much as I could, but my lack of experience; I spilled more out as his throbbing cock kept on pouring out his hot load... Arun calmed down, still holding my hair steady, and I swallowed his hot seed and started licking the spilled ones on his body...

I got up and lip-locked with him sharing his seed with him. We went on kissing again, licking our tongue and lips while I kept on kneading his butt cheeks. After Arun cleaned my mouth with all the licking, I asked him if I can go down his cracks again? I was surprised my 5inch cock was stiff as a rod, and I wanted to unload in him.

Arun was panting like a whore and said, "Whatever you want, bro, I am yours... I love the way you please me!" I went to the other room where my wife was sound asleep and took the oil bowl. I took some of my two fingers and inserted it into Arun's waiting pucker hole, stretching it for my dick. He clenched my fingers with his anal muscles, and I kept thrusting in him.

I generously applied some oil on my cock and positioned it at his pucker hole. The heat was radiating from his hole, and he was panting in anticipation. I thrust into his hole in one go, and Arun bend his back in pain! I withdrew and pushed again as I was sure he would adjust to the initial shock. I was too impatient to be gentle with him.

His man pussy squeezed my cock each time I withdrew, and it was so hot inside his chute. I told Arun, "Man, your chute is so hot it's burning my cock... you are so tight like a virgin."

Arun moaned in pleasure and told, "Yeah, bro, I can feel your dick tearing me up, please be gentle, but I am also being pleasured each time you thrust in me."

I knew I couldn't last long with this squeezing, but same time I did not want to be gentle with him, who was fucking my wife uninhibited the whole night! It was like a revenge fuck back!

I was close. I screamed, "Arun, there I cum... take it like a good whore... squeeze all my baby cream with your chute!" He moaned, and I erupted in him loads and loads of my juice while I kept humping him till it made sloppy sound with no friction anymore between my cock and his pucker hole - filled with my thick baby cream.

My cock slid out of his hole smoothly, and I went with my tongue to lick his leaking hole... I took some of the leaking cum on my fingers and put it in his mouth, which he licked hungrily. I licked and cleaned his hole and came back to kiss him sharing more of my seed with Arun - my new whore!

I laid next to Arun, hugging him, and wondering how things turned around! I invited him to please my wife, and now I had the best time with him and realized how much I liked playing with him! My dick, which had erection problems, didn't show any signs of it when I was entering him! I wondered how my wife would react to it!

After a while, when we got out of the bliss, I kissed Arun and thanked him for making me realize this new love for men, which I never imagined! We agreed this would be our secret and not tell my wife! Arun said, "Anything for you bro anything..." we kissed each other again long...

I asked him to go and sleep next to my wife as she may look for him in between. Arun left gingerly as his ass crack was feeling sloppy with my leaked cum.

Morning, both could barely walk from all the exercises they put on last night. I made coffee for all of us while my wifey sat on Arun's lap naked on the sofa. He was still playing with her breast while he sipped the coffee.

They were so messed up in cum, and sweat Arun wanted to take a shower, and my wifey would join too. They had a hot shower after the coffee, and Arun, in the name of cleaning my wife, had another chance of lovemaking in the shower and unloading deep in my wifeys pussy.

I could hear moans from the shower and I went in to see my wifey licking Arun's nipples and both sticking together like one. I asked Arun "Bro you are not done yet its been long and you both are grunting."

Arun said "Yes bro we are just finishing I was giving your wifey a good clean everywhere"

I then noticed they are not moving so I took a closer look to find Arun's cock deep in my Wifeys pussy. I took Arun's cock and pulled out slowly and could see fresh cum and wifey pussy juice still warm oozing out.

My wifey suddenly said "Hun just one last time please don't take Arun's cock out I wanted to feel full with him inside please allow us sometime."

My wifeys begging made me stuff back her lovers cock inside my wifeys pussy and Arun humped my wifey happily until he creamed in her again with a groan and my wifey climaxed.

Now I made them clean fast and get out of the shower. I knew given the chance my wifey would keep wanting Arun inside her and Arun not wanting to take his cock out of my wifeys pussy.

Later in the day after Arun left, my wife thanked me for such a hot night surprise!

She said she is so worn out as Arun never let her sleep last night and went to bed and slept naked the whole day like a baby. I checked on her while she slept and could see Arun's cream still oozing out of her deep pussy even after the shower!

I just laid there thinking of when to get Arun around for another round of double pleasure!

*********

12