Sharing Young Girlfriend First Time

Story Info
A story of sharing my young girlfriend.
1.9k words
4.22
29.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so I made an account just to share this story I am new on here. I knew this story needed to be put out because I find it extremely hot and you might as well. The story I am about to tell is completely true minus name changes.

To start off I will describe what me, my girlfriend Katie, and my friend Joey look like. We are all in our young 20's. I am 5' 10' white skin, brown hair, muscular build with good face (I like to think I'm very good looking) my girlfriend Katie is about 5' 8' , latina, skinny fit body, perfect c cup breasts with light brown nipples, fat muscular ass slightly oval and bubble shaped. My friend Joey is a spanish american and has an average build, but with shirt off you can tell he has some fat on him but is still not considered overweight at all. He has a sharp haircut and is a good looking dude overall.

I had been with Katie for over 4 years now, we wanted to spice up our sex life for the hell of it. We still had great sex but we were so comfortable with each other something new sounded fun. We decided two separate threesomes would be the thing. One MFF threesome, and another MMF threesome. We both would get to know what it feels like to be pampered by two people sexually in the bedroom. When we talked about it, it turned us on and we decided we both would find the opposite sex to the threesomes. Me finding the guy, she finding the girl.

We decided to do the MMF threesome first. I had known the perfect guy to do this with. My old high school buddy Joey. We are best friends but he had since moved about 45 minutes away so we haven't chilled as often as we should be. I before talking to my girlfriend hit up Joey on snap to talk it over and see if he would be interested. He of course was excited and willing, my girl was smoking hot. He always had respect and never once hit on her in the past. I knew he always wanted to fuck her. How could you not want to?

I asked Katie that night if Joey was a good choice. She immediately agreed it was, he is a good looking dude and we both had heard him bragging about having a big cock in the past. Katie and I talked it over and decided we would invite him to chill with us for a few days and if it felt natural we would all have sex together.

Katie and I chill with Joey like normal friends on a friday. Joey makes the long drive back home. The whole time on Friday I could see Joey looking at Katies body wishing and hoping he could see her unclothed and touch her. Come Saturday we decided to chill again. This time to start things off we would meet and smoke at the beach. I had known of a beach inside of a neighborhood that was usually empty at night it was around 10:00 PM.

Katie always put on skimpy outfits to go out, she knew she was hot and liked to flaunt it. This night was no exception she puts on a thin white crop top with no bra you could see the outline of her nipples, a short free-flowing type white skirt to match, and a pink thong that you could just barely make out the color of thru the skirt. We hadn't planned on going in the water so I wore regular clothes as well.

As the three of us chill at the beach all is normal conversation, with some good laughs and jokes. I had one towel in my car and Katie was using it. She lay on her stomach in the middle of us as we smoke a blunt and talk. With Katie laying on her stomach her skirt was just barely long enough to cover her ass. I moved to take a grasp. I easily slid my hand up the skirt and filled her soft left cheek in my hand. As I squeeze I can feel the ass going in-between my fingers, I feel around to touch her thong with my fingertips. Such a great feeling proper ass. Katie continues with the normal conversation as I grope her.

Joey gazing upon me getting my handfuls in over her barely covered ass, I knew he wanted to do as I was. Katie was slightly moving her ass around almost teasing me to do more. I lift up her skirt, exposing her beautiful ass in her tight pink thong to my friend. I ask joey,

"How does this look? what's your thoughts?"

Joey replied, "her ass is fuckin perfect bro your lucky as hell!" he continued to say "looks like your having a great time feeling it..."

Thats when Katie said "the both of you should feel my ass together."

Joey looking at me for approval as I nodded. We both now grabbing and groping her ass in all its glory still barely covered from a tight pink thong wedged in-between. I can tell Joey was enjoying every second of his ass filled hand. That ass really was something special. We continued to do this as Katie began to slightly moan and dance her ass more and more. She was getting horny! I decided we should leave. If anyone were to walk up and see us both groping my girl it would be very awkward. Katie and Joey agree as we leave the beach to head home.

All of us arriving at my house we decided to smoke some more and listen to music. Back to normal conversation, as I'm thinking and I'm sure Joey is thinking as well, are we all going to fuck? As we continue to chill we move things to my bedroom deciding we would watch something on tv and smoke some more. The only seating for my tv in the bedroom is my queen sized mattress. I of course make sure Katie is positioned in the middle of us.

As we watch tv and smoke I move my hand over Katies body, feeling her legs, to her stomach, to her titties which were easily grasped over her crop top with no bra. She was leaning into all of it and loving it. I motioned to take off the crop top as I wanted Joey and I to see her rack in all its glory. She let me assist taking it off, as her tits were exposed joeys jaw is basically to the floor in awe. He can't believe her tits are just as amazing as her ass is. He makes little comments. Katie tells Joey he can touch as well.

Joey and I both now fondling and sucking on her tits. Our cocks rock hard in our pants. Katie begins to feel both our cocks simultaneously over our pants. I can tell Joey is freaking out inside knowing what's about to happen. I tell Katie to suck his cock point blank. She eagerly sits up and assists Joey in taking his cock out as I took mine out solo. She sucked his cock with so much passion as Joey is speechless and moaning with pleasure. Katie was great at sucking cock, twisted both her hands around the cock, super slobbery, didn't forget the balls, tongue tricks, literally everything a good blowjob is. As she did this I moved to take off her skirt and thong.

With her pussy exposed in the air now as Katie continues slobbering over Joeys cock. I eat her pussy a little, already soaking wet waiting for a cock. I wanted Joey to be the first to stick it in so he knows how tight Katie is. I tell him to switch with me and fuck her. He quickly gets up and moves over to Katie which is now on her stomach and slightly on her side completely nude. Katie sucks my cock with the same amount of passion as she waits for Joey to stick it in her throbbing pussy.

Joey slowly puts his cock in her. I can see the relief in both their faces as he gets his first good pump in. As the intensity of Joeys fucking picked up Katies focus on the blowjob she was giving me came less and less. The pleasure from getting fucked was to much. I loved seeing her attempt to pleasure me as she takes a cock. I motioned to switch. When I first stuck my cock in Katies freshly fucked pussy it was so wet and warm and slipped right in, it felt amazing. I got my pumps in the same position as Joey was as she struggled to suck Joeys cock while I gave her a pounding.

I tell Katie to hop on and ride Joeys cock. I knew Joey needed to experience this. Katie was great at sucking cock but even better at riding one. She hopped on cowgirl position as she rode the fuck out of him and I watched. Fast hardcore bouncing, pelvic twisting all of it. Slow and fast she rode it like crazy all the while Joeys hands are filled with a titty or asscheek. We switched and I did the same.

After the cowgirl riding she was exhausted, she lay on the bed bent over with her legs on floor her ass cheeks and pussy sticking out ready to receive another pounding. Joey goes first while Katie sucks my cock again. I can tell Joeys stamina was running low as his pumps got slower and slower, but he still groping and fondling Katie heavily enjoying her naked body with his cock in her. He randomly pulls out and busts a load on her back. I immediately change positions and get my final pumps in as Joey fondles Katies breasts and watches me. I pull out after some hardcore fast fucking and blow the hugest high pressure load I've ever shot to this date.

As we all lay there happy from the sex and laughing we clean up with some wash clothes and get back in bed to watch tv and pass out. I tell Joey that this is the last night things will ever be like this so if you want to grope my girl while we chill in bed this is your last chance. I of course asking Katie if that's how she wanted to do things and she agreed that's exactly how she wanted to finish off the night. He got a bunch of ass and titty grabs under the blanket with me as we lay watching tv he was in heaven that night. Katie still enjoying the winding down of the night as she lays and gets groped while watching tv with us, we all tired, high and satisfied. Then we all just passed out.

I asked Katie what she thought about that night and she says it was fun being a slut for us and taking two cocks. She loved having two men touch and fondle her. She says it being a normal thing would not be good but once in a blue moon she would like to do it again, and she is excited for the MFF threesome she will give me soon. If you liked the story and you want to hear about the MFF threesome we had please let me know. I do have pictures of Katie but I would have to blur out her face. It all depends on if you guys like this. Thanks for reading.