All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 26-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 4 years ago

"Holy shit! It's Sharkbabe and Bootyglove!" Heh, Bootyglove.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beauty

Love the addition can't wait for more would be interesting if the ex seal was her mate to see how it happens when it does

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

I love this story line .. Keep up the good work 5 stars again.

ErocratErocratalmost 4 years ago

Sooo.. Kai is becoming a wereseal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS!

Keep it going it never ceases to amaze me at all the twists and turns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fist pump!

Please do keep this story rolling. I'm really enjoying the twists and turns in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TBH I’m a teeny bit envious of your talent!

Not enough to think that I could do better, you have a beautiful creative mind. Loved the summary of San Diego

“San Diego had beautiful weather year-round; if not for the crime, taxes, and cost of living, it would be the perfect place to live.”

I’ve never been to the US, but every country has places that fit that description.

Tess (UK)

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501over 3 years ago

A nit and a bone to pick...

This is, by far, my favorite story on Lit.

The nit: Navy ROTC Midshipmen on scholarship are commissioned as Ensigns in the regular Navy not the Naval Reserve. If Kai had a scholarship he would become USN rather than USNR.

The bone: While no Sailor on gate duty should get away with saying what he did much more egregious is Amy wearing her husband's rank. He is the officer, not her. She is treated with respect because of his status and because she is a lady. The only spouses that wear their spouse's rank are blow-hard, status seekers that are not worthy of the respect they're shown. As a NROTC Midshipman we were lectured on making sure our significant others did not ever display this attitude. At many bases the gate guards are told to report such incidents so that the CO of the officer could "chat" with the officer and prevent recurrence.

And they can make endorsement deals. Just look at David Robinson as he played basketball right out of the Naval Academy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES