Sharkbait Ch. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the ride, Adrienne told me everything she knew about Alexander Corvinus and his coven. We pulled into a downtown hotel parking garage, taking the elevator up to a room where Olivia was waiting. She pulled me into her arms as I broke down crying. Today had been a whiplash, from the highest of highs to the depths of fear.

I was sick and tired of this shit.

Mom pushed me towards the bathroom, handing me a dress and clean lingerie. I took a long, hot shower, something I missed over the past two weeks. The silver dress was a Bodyglove design, and the stretchy ocean-themed fabric clung to my curves with the skirt ending at mid-thigh. I paired it with silver pumps before going back into the room.

"We need to leave now, Vicki," Adrienne said.

"Go," Mom said before she kissed me. "I'll be waiting for you."

I squeezed her again, then walked after Adrienne into the hallway as the security guys covered us in front and back. A quick drive to an office building, and a ride on a private elevator, and we arrived at the offices of Sterling Investments. The receptionist was a beautiful woman in her twenties, with the scent of death and blood.

My first contact with a vampire had my wolf pushing forward to meet the threat. I shoved her back; no one would risk a war over this. Leo would burn the covens to the ground if they hurt us.

"Adrienne! Please come in, and thank you for coming, Miss Vicki. We have much to talk about," a handsome man in an expensive suit said from his office.

"Thank you, Alexander." Luna Adrienne signaled for the guards to remain in place and urged me forward with her hand. We walked into the corner office, where two others sat waiting for us.