All Comments on 'Sharkbait Ch. 41-45'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoying the journey

Everyday I check for a new Sharkbait installment. Good storyline with lots of suspense and more pieces of the world you built in earlier stories. As an editor, enjoy the good writing and continuity. One thing: America doesn't have National Health so staking out hospitals, clinics, and OB/GYNs would make more sense.

ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 4 years ago
Enjoying the story...

I have some suspicions as to why the vampires are wanting her blood. He needs her as he stated to take over from an older Master, but that doesn't mean he will win the fight...I find it hard to believe that he just came out and told her the actual truth of needing her blood. Vampires in my reading play a long game, so what else is he up to? He himself could have set up the whole thing to draw her in...Keep up the GREAT story telling. I'm hooked!!!

MommyXOMommyXOalmost 4 years ago

I wouldn't have thought Vicki would just brush off her wolf's instinct of getting away from Alexander. I would think that would tell her she should think twice about meeting with him. As I was reading Vicki's comment about Emily being a weird name for a vampire assassin I wondered if maybe Emily isn't her real name and maybe she'll be mentioned again. I'm also wondering since Alexander thought of having blood from Vicki would give him an advantage over the Supreme vampire when he challenges him if the Supreme vampire has the same idea and he will also offer Vicki something in exchange for her blood. Maybe he knows he will be challenged by Alexander.

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 4 years ago
Paranoia

Who's to say that the vampire didn't just make up the assassination contract, sacrifice fifty grand, and have some of his underlings back him up as he tried to get an alpha-mantled werewolf for his 'stable'? He mentioned he's not hurting for money, so fifty grand probably is nothing to him (when you live hundreds of years, a couple percentage points of growth really adds up), his underlings are probably too scared of him (or addicted to his bite) to mess up his plan, and he could definitely have the resources to set up the delivery. He basically said it himself with the treaty 'no werewolf will be held against their will' so, if Vicki gets addicted to his bites, it's surely not his fault if she comes begging to live with him and he just so happens to have the 'fuel' he needs to not only take the position as supreme vampire, but defend it, too.

Excellent installment, I loved it.

DrakuluDrakulualmost 4 years ago

Your imagination is astounding, can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!

Yet another curved ball. Keep going partwolf you are an amazing writer!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great googly moogly that was good , now she geta a plane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES