Sharkbait Down Under Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How bad is it?"

"When my professor was diving here as a student, tiger sharks and hammerheads were everywhere. Helicopters, aircraft, and drones made it too easy to find and catch the big ones, and we're still paying the price. Thank God we came to our senses and set aside underwater preserves in areas like this. Perhaps in twenty or thirty years, we'll see those numbers again."

"What about Great Whites?"

"The water is too warm up here for them now. They didn't fall as far as other species, since Whites have been threatened species for decades. Once we came up with effective monitoring for beach areas, the pressure to cull the adults has lessened." Crowded beaches now had sonar webs that could sense large sharks and give warnings.

That trip was epic, even if they wouldn't let me fly the helicopter. Brisbane was nice too, a mall setting with a lot of people looking on. Linda was happy with all the footage we'd taken and headed for the hotel as soon as we arrived in Melbourne. The rest of us got into a van with Nicholas' cousin, heading north to their station in Bonnie Doon.