Sharking Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel laughed.

"Wow, girls, I'm flattered. I didn't realize you felt so threatened by me. Sorry, you're not getting me out of the contest that easily."

A few other girls listening nearby laughed.

"Rachel, please, this isn't a ploy. I don't even care about this contest!" Kerry said.

"That sounded very convincing. But not Oscar-worthy, I'm afraid. Now if you'll excuse me." Rachel tied a bikini top around her large breasts and admired herself in the nearby full-length mirror.

Kerry and Mandy looked at each other dejectedly.

"I guess we better get dressed now," Kerry said.

They went to the rack to pick out a bikini to wear. While there were a wide variety of colors to choose, the bikinis seemed to all come in only one style. The tops were triangle shaped cups held together with string that tied in the back, and the bottoms were g-strings that tied on each side. There was just enough material to keep the nipples and vulvas covered. Aside from that, the suits were essentially just string.

Kerry picked out one in red, and Mandy picked one in blue. Kerry glanced around the room at the numerous laughing semi-naked girls flaunting their large breasts and bending over to flex their thick asses, and felt her confidence plummet.

"Crap. Mandy, I don't know if I can do this," Kerry said quietly.

Mandy gave Kerry's shoulders a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey, don't worry about these fake girls," she said. "You've got natural beauty. The audience will appreciate that."

Kerry hoped she was right. Apprehensively, she stripped off all of her clothing while trying to project the same level of confidence the other girls in the dressing room were displaying with ease. When her clothes were folded, Kerry slipped into the tiny swimsuit.

"It's so flimsy," Kerry noted as examined herself in the mirror. She lightly tugged on the string hanging from her hip and the entire bottom piece fell apart, exposing her vulva.

"Here, let me get that for you," Mandy said, and re-tied Kerry's bottom piece extra tight.

When the girls were both dressed, they checked each other out, front and back. Kerry had never in her life worn an outfit as skimpy as this, in public or private. The thought of walking downstairs was starting to fill her with dread.

"Looking good!" Mandy swooned.

Kerry blushed.

"Thanks!" Her expression dropped when she saw who just walked into the dressing room. Mandy turned around to see Anna step inside. The bitter blonde ignored her two fellow sisters and went straight to the bikini rack. Kerry and Mandy approached her.

"Hey. We've been looking for you," Mandy said.

"You found me," Anna said, facetiously.

"We just want to make sure you're okay," Kerry said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Anna flipped through the assortment of bikinis without making eye contact with either of them.

"And we want to say that we're sorry," Mandy added.

"So you decided to enter a bikini contest to tell me that?" Anna asked.

Kerry and Mandy looked at her, dumbfounded. Anna turned to look at them.

"Why are you two here? You hate things like this," Anna said.

"We're here to warn the girls here about the sharking boys," Kerry said. "That's it."

"But you're... still competing? For the hell of it?" Anna asked. She grabbed a white bikini, looked at it for half a second, and tossed it aside flippantly.

"Is there a problem, Anna?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah. I actually want to win this thing. And here you are, with your Loubilaque lip gloss, and your Dior mascara, not that you care if you win or not!"

"How about you just take it easy?" Mandy snapped. "We're here to protect these girls!"

"Then go protect the girls, then!" Anna snarled. She grabbed a yellow bikini from the rack. "Can you get out of my way now?"

Kerry and Mandy stepped aside so Anna could get changed. They exchanged glances, until Erin O'Neil tapped Kerry on the shoulder.

"Tony is in the audience," Erin whispered, eyeing Anna as she said it.

"Is she still hung up on that guy?" Mandy asked. "I thought she'd moved on to Joe."

"He saw your name on the sign-up sheet and said, and I quote, 'Mandy Gaunt's here? That chick was the best fuck of my life!'" Erin said.

"He said that, really?" Mandy said, skeptical but flattered. Kerry shot her look that said to back it up a notch.

"Anna heard him," Erin said.

Mandy and Kerry looked at each other.

"Fuck," Mandy said, her face sinking.

She hadn't wanted Anna to ever find out. Tony was depressed about being newly single on his birthday, and Mandy thought he deserved a girl who treated him better than Anna did. After leaving his party with Kerry and Laura, Mandy secretly went back later that night, dressed in a sexy schoolgirl costume.

Black heels, pigtails, dress shirt tied above the midriff, and a red and black checkered skirt- short enough to show off her white lace panties when she bent over- was her outfit of choice to seduce the birthday boy. Mandy walked straight up to him and ran her tongue up the back of his ear, and before she could say another word, he led her straight to his bedroom where she treated him to a full night of naughty front and back door play. It was a one-night stand that they'd never mentioned since, but Mandy still felt they both deserved it.

"Damn it Tony, why couldn't you keep your big mouth shut?" Mandy whispered aloud.

"I'm gonna go see if I can spot any Alpha Tau Zetas in the crowd," Kerry said, sighing.

Mandy sulked and walked away, while Kerry braced herself and headed to the stairway. As it happened, she did spot an Alpha Tau Zeta. Her boyfriend Kurt was on the stairway landing. A Delta Delta girl was whispering into his ear.

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend," he said to her.

"You sure? Even if my friend joins us?" she asked.

Kurt shook his head.

She walked away sadly. Kerry smiled. She hadn't doubted him for a moment, but it made her heart glow to see it happen all the same.

Kurt glanced up the stairway and caught sight of Kerry's beautiful bikini-clad body and his eyes went wide. She blushed, but eagerly stepped down the stairway to give her faithful boyfriend a much-deserved treat for his eyes.

"Hey sweetie!" Kerry said. "So, yeah, I decided to enter the contest."

"You... look... PHENOMINAL!" he said, unable to take his eyes off her.

"Thanks. I hope you'll give me a good score!"

She walked up to him and he immediately put his hands on her body.

"Yeah, that's the thing. Yasmine just told me I can't be a judge now."

"Oh, sorry about that," Kerry said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"No problem. It's worth it seeing you in the contest." He ran his palms across her ass and cupped her smooth round cheeks in his hands.

"You really are the best!" Kerry said, giggling.

He kissed her softy on the lips.

"Can you choose who takes your place as a judge?" she asked.

"Yeah, probably. They're looking for someone now."

"Hold that thought."

Kerry scampered upstairs to grab her cell and made a quick over-the-phone meeting with Mandy and Kurt, with Laura and Pamela on speaker. Wanting to get another pair of eyes inside the house, she had Kurt arrange for Pamela to take his place as a judge. Laura would still keep watch from outside, and phone Pamela if she spotted any suspicious characters. Pamela would signal Kerry or Mandy with hand signals if she spotted any trouble.

With their plan in place, Kurt let Pamela through the back door and guided her to the judges' table, while Kerry and Mandy went back upstairs to get ready.

There appeared to be a roughly even mix of the sexes at the judges' table. Four girls and three guys sat at a long table at the base of the west stairwell, where a wooden stage had been constructed. Pamela made small talk with the other judges, and asked if they had seen any Alpha Tau Zetas besides Kurt. None had.

Pamela felt her phone vibrate, and when she checked it, she found a text message from Laura. "JOE IS HERE."

Pamela froze, and searched the entire room for a trace of him. Her phone vibrated again. Laura texted, "he at front door. They won't let him in."

Pamela forwarded the information to Kerry and Mandy, on the off-chance that the two contestants were still near their phones. Neither replied.

She waited twenty minutes before texting Laura, "where is he now?"

"lost him in the crowd", Laura replied.

Fearing the worst, Pamela turned around in her chair, and studied every face in the room.

The living room of the Delta Delta house was packed wall-to-wall with students, some seated in chairs, and others standing in the aisles. Two stationary TV cameras from the student channel were in the back of the room; their operators adjusting their equipment. Against the south wall, a DJ sat at a laptop, selecting music to play.

Her eyes darting from face-to-face, Pamela finally spied one she deemed an enemy: Rob. He stood at the north wall, watching from the sidelines. Pamela shot a text message to Kerry and Mandy, "Rob is in audience".

* * * * *

Kerry had her phone tucked into the waistband of her bikini bottoms, and felt Pamela's message arrive with a buzz to her hip. She opened her phone and read it.

"Rob is in the audience," she said to Mandy. "Pam has eyes on him now."

"Perfect." Mandy muttered sarcastically as she checked her lip gloss in the mirror.

"That's because I asked him to be here," Vicky said.

Kerry and Mandy turned to the mirror next to them, where they could see Vicky in her green bikini, touching up her mascara.

"Vicky, someone in this contest is going to get sharked tonight, and it could be your fault," Mandy said.

Vicky sneered at Mandy.

"I told you this morning. Rob has nothing to do with this Sharking Day. Leave him alone."

"If that's true, why did he dump his camera in the trash can right when you walked in the pool room?" Kerry asked.

"Bullshit," Vicky said.

"Ask Erin. She's the one who found it in there."

Vicky turned around to see Erin standing naked in front of the bikini rack, sorting through the suits. She turned around to face Vicky.

"Honest to God. I verified it with the tech center. It was the camera he checked out," Erin said.

A hint of recollection crossed Vicky's face, but turned back to a scowl.

"I'm sure there was a reason..."

"Vicky, they've sharked 'A' through 'Q' so far today. 'R' is next, and some Alpha Tau Zetas actually asked if Rebecca Jones or Trisha Rice were entering the bikini contest. We know they're targeting someone here tonight!" Kerry said.

"You have to believe us, Vicky. You know something isn't right," Mandy said.

Vicky's eyes narrowed.

"I'll ask him," she said.

Without so much as wrapping a sash around her waist, Vicky walked out of the dressing room and down the stairway. A few hoots and hollers erupted when she entered the main living room, but Vicky ignored them. She scanned the room for Rob, and as soon as she made eye contact, she pointed to him and beckoned him over to her.

Rob weaved his way through the crowd and followed his bikini-clad girlfriend to the kitchen.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you have nothing to do with this Sharking Day," she said.

Rob looked Vicky in the eye.

"Babe.. I swear..."

She held up one finger, cutting him off.

"The girls upstairs are saying your frat is going to shark someone here tonight. Is that true?"

"I- wouldn't know!" he said.

She tilted her head and glared at him.

"You DID tell them you quit, right?" she asked. "That you're out of the frat for good?"

"Yes! Babe, I love you," Rob said. "The last thing I want is to do anything to break your trust."

Vicky's face softened.

"I can't afford to do anything stupid like that," Rob continued. "You're too important."

Vicky let out a breath.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," she said. "I never should have believed those stupid girls over you."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

"Tonight, let's go out. We can go to Mizarro's," she said. "And when we get back to my dorm, I'll fuck your brains out all over again."

"It's a date," Rob said.

"Okay. Wish me luck."

He kissed his palm and smacked her ass as she walked back upstairs. As she disappeared up the stairwell, Rob felt a hand land on his shoulder.

"Hey, Robby!" Joe said, standing inconspicuously behind him.

Rob turned around, shocked to see Joe wearing a hoodie, baseball cap, and sunglasses.

"How'd you get in here?" Rob asked.

"Been wondering where you've been all day. Did you forget the code?"

"No," Rob said.

"Good. Cause we have work to do," Joe said.

Rob tensed up.

"Do NOT touch Vicky!" he said.

Joe grinned.

"I'm not gonna touch Vicky. But we're behind on our list and we've got to catch up," Joe said. "Can we count on you still?"

Rob said nothing.

"What's the code, Rob?" Joe asked.

Rob paused.

"Rob. The code?" Joe reiterated.

"Bros Before Hoes," Rob said.

"That's my boy!" Joe said, patting his brother on the back. "All right, here's what you're gonna do. When you hear them call Rachel Sutton's name, you're gonna point this camcorder right at her."

Joe handed Rob the same camera he'd left in the trash can that morning.

"Just point and shoot, like you always do. But not until they call her name. Don't even turn it on before then. Understood?"

Rob nodded.

"Good man," Joe said. "We'll see you back at the house."

Joe crept away, disappearing into the crowd. Rob held the camera in his hands, and realized he had a decision to make.

* * * * *

"All right ladies, the contest starts in ten minutes!" Yasmine said, hurrying down the second floor hallway with a clipboard under her arm. The contestants stood in a line, each dressed in a bikini and nervous and excited for the contest to begin.

"Is Rob still downstairs?" Mandy whispered, getting in line next to Kerry.

"Yes. Vicky insisted they let him stay," Kerry said.

"Asshole. He better not try anything," Mandy said.

Yasmine looked at her clipboard.

"I'm going to do a quick roll call and then give you your instructions," she said. "Is everyone ready?"

The girls muttered a yes.

"Abigail Stanton!" Yasmine called.

"Here!" a girl shouted.

"Erin O'Neil!"

"Here!" Erin said, loudly.

"Nicole Urbauer!"

"Here!" Nicole said.

Kerry peeked down the long lineup of bikini-clad contestants. She didn't know Nicole Urbauer was here. Nicole was an Omega Kappa Beta. Other than her, Kerry, Anna, and Mandy, the rest of the contestants were either Delta Deltas or non-Greek.

"Samira Patel!"

No one answered.

"Samira Patel!" Yasmine repeated.

"I am here! Coming down in just a minute!" a voice from the third floor shouted. The girls looked to the west stairwell and saw Samira dressed in a red bikini with a 6-foot-long boa constrictor wrapped around her body.

"What the hell is that?" Yasmine shouted.

"This is Devansh, my accessory! My brother brought him here for me to wear today!" Samira said. She looked to the snake's face and smiled.

"You can't wear that in the contest! Put it back where it came from!" Yasmine bellowed.

"Are you serious?" Samira asked. The snake flicked its tongue at Yasmine.

"Yes, I'm serious! No reptiles in my show!"

Samira pouted and carried the snake back upstairs to her room. Yasmine shook her face with disgust and picked up her clipboard again.

"Not a fan of snakes?" Kerry whispered to Erin.

"Yasmine can't stand scaly things!" Erin whispered. "Her boyfriend hid a toad in her bed last semester, and she wouldn't sleep in that room for a week!"

Kerry chuckled.

"Tiffany Cornell!" Yasmine called.

"Here!" a giddy blonde next to Kerry shouted.

"Kerry Zimmerman!"

"Here," Kerry said.

Yasmine looked Kerry up and down, and noticed the cell phone tucked into her bikini bottoms.

"You can't have your phone in your swimsuit. You'll need to put that with your clothes," Yasmine said.

"Oh, I will in a minute. I'm just waiting on an important call," Kerry said.

Yasmine finished taking roll call and then moved to the front of the line.

"All right, if this is your first time competing, here's how it works." Yasmine said. "When I call your name, you'll come down the stairway and pose for the audience. You can shake your tits, wiggle your ass, whatever you want to drive them crazy!"

Kerry leaned towards Mandy.

"Shake your tits and wiggle your ass... how empowering," she muttered sarcastically.

"I know, right?" Tiffany replied, non-ironically.

"You're a double D girl, aren't you?" Kerry asked dryly.

"Delta Delta! Woooooo!" Tiffany shot her arms in the air and jumped, making her large breasts bounce.

Yasmine continued. "You will get TEN seconds to pose, then you will stand aside so the next girl can come down. There are spots on the stage marked for you to stand. Is everyone clear?"

The girls cheered and hollered.

"Very good. We are on in five. Good luck to you all!" Yasmine hurried down the stairway, leaving the contestants waiting for their cue.

* * * * *

Laura sat on the grass across the street from the Delta Delta house, watching the crowd through a pair of binoculars. The lineup of students had now grown, and extended down the sidewalk for a third of the block. Laura sighed, annoyed by the fact that the students must have known they would not be able to get inside the house, and yet they still remained, blocking her view of any possible unwelcome frat boys.

It had been over an hour since she'd spotted Joe. As far as she could tell, he either got inside the house or left without her noticing. Either way, it didn't appear any additional people were being admitted into the house, so Laura saw little need to keep watch. Still, she preferred being where she was than on stage in a two-piece.

Laura checked her watch. Three minutes to six. The contest would begin soon.

The music picked up, loud enough that Laura could feel the bass through the ground where she sat. Students inside and outside the house erupted in excitement. Now it became even harder to make out who was in the crowd with the dozens of guys in the yard clamoring to get a peek through the windows. She peered through the binoculars, and while she didn't spot any Alpha Tau Zetas, she did spot someone familiar.

A short Chinese girl carrying a violin case walked down the sidewalk. She awkwardly stepped around the crowd so she could get past the house and continue on her way. Laura looked at her closely through her lenses. She was certain it was her. Xiao-Mei Wong. The only known possible target for letter 'X'.

Laura jumped to her feet and hurried after the music student.

"Xiao-Mei!" Laura shouted! "Xiao-Mei!"

Xiao-Mei disappeared into the crowd, forcing Laura to weave her way through after her. She shouted her name loudly, but heard nothing but chatter from other students. She caught a glimpse of the top of Xiao-Mei's head peeking through the crowd in front of her, and she now had a considerable lead on Laura.

Laura raced after her, bumping into several students as she did, until she finally reached the end of the line to get into the house- and found herself at an intersection. Laura stopped, watching cars whiz past her on two sides, preventing her from crossing the street.

She could see Xiao-Mei far up ahead, past the busy street, preparing to enter the parking lot of one of the nearby buildings. Impossible to say which one. Laura shouted her name again, and watched Xiao-Mei disappear into the lot.

Laura pressed the crosswalk button and waited for her signal to go.

* * * * *

"Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready?" Yasmine shouted into the microphone.

The audience erupted in cheers.

"You will not be disappointed. This has been our best turnout in years. And let me tell you, we have got some sexy ladies upstairs!"

123456...9