Sharking Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd cheered even louder. Yasmine paced the stage, letting the audience's energy fuel her own.

"I am Yasmine Legraf, you emcee for the evening. Broadcasting live from Delta Delta, this is the 17th bi-annual Double D Bikini Contest! Where twenty-one gorgeous babes are all vying for this crown!"

Yasmine held up a silver tiara, to which the crowd oohed.

"So let me ask you again, are you ready?"

The audience cheered.

"I SAID ARE YOU READY?????"

The audience cheered louder.

"Then on the count of three, I want to hear you all yell, 'Delta Delta Rocks!' Here we go: One! Two! Three!"

Yasmine held the microphone out towards the audience.

"DELTA! DELTA! ROCKS!" the crowd shouted; their screams reverberating though the bass speakers and echoing down the street.

"Then let's let the Bikiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Contest begin!" she howled.

Rock music shook the house. Pamela covered her ears as she felt the room around her erupt in chaotic excitement. It was impossible to identify anyone with the motion of people and flashing lights flickering against the stage.

When the music quieted, Yasmine began introductions.

"Now lets meet our first bikini babe of the night! Everyone say hello to Leanne Borelly!"

The crowd applauded as Leanne descended the stairs. The babe shot a beaming smile at the audience, and gave a friendly wave to the judges. Leanne stuck out her hip, turned to show her backside, and then took her place on one of the "X"s marked with tape on the stage floor.

"Next girl, miss Sydney McConnell!" Yasmine shouted.

She appeared to be calling the contestants in random order. Although it helped make the judging more fair, it left Kerry worried about missing her cue. She checked her phone for any more updates from Laura or Pamela, but neither of them had said a word.

"Aren't you going to put that away?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah, I will now," Kerry said. "Still no updates from Laura."

Mandy glanced down the lineup of girls, which extended from the top of the stairwell throughout most of the second floor hallway.

"I can't see Anna anywhere," Mandy said. "Is she still here? Erin said she slipped away earlier."

"Did she?" Kerry asked.

Suspicious, Kerry stepped out of the line and tiptoed back to the dressing room. She spotted Anna, who stood near the rear of the line with her arms folded. Anna just ignored Kerry as she walked past.

Kerry crept into the dressing room, which was now empty of people except her, but strewn with the clothing and belongings of the contestants. Kerry stepped around the discarded bras and panties the other girls had left on the floor, and placed her phone into the pocket of her jeans, which she'd folded and hung over a chair. Before leaving, she spied Anna's purse, which hung on a hook near one of the mirrors. Rechecking to make sure the room was empty, Kerry reached into Anna's purse and removed her cell phone.

Kerry's suspicions were correct. Anna had received a text from Joe nearly an hour earlier. It read: "Im at the back door. Can you let me in?"

Kerry's blood ran cold. She read Anna's reply: "Be right there."

Kerry dropped the phone back into the purse. Angry, she stomped out the dressing room and walked right up to Anna.

"How could you?" Kerry asked, with fire in her eyes.

Anna gave her a befuddled look.

"You let Joe in here?"

"No, I didn't!" Anna said.

"You're such a liar," Kerry said. "If anyone gets sharked here tonight I am blaming you."

"Mandy Gaunt!" Yasmine called, and before Kerry could say a word to Mandy about her discovery, her brunette friend was descending the stairs and modeling for her captive audience.

Kerry took a place next to Erin.

"Anna let Joe into the house. I just read her text messages," Kerry whispered into her ear.

Erin whipped her head around to face Kerry.

"What the hell is she thinking? Does she know what Joe is doing?"

Kerry shrugged. "She's deluded herself. Mandy said she's been smitten with Joe ever since she met him this morning."

"Lord help us," Erin said, cupping her forehead in her palm.

Yasmine called Anna's name next, and Kerry and Erin watched pityingly as the smiling blonde strutted down the stairs.

"You've got to warn Rachel one more time. Please," Erin said.

Reluctantly, Kerry got out of line again and tapped Rachel Sutton on the shoulder.

"Yes," Rachel asked cheerfully, raising her chin as she looked at Kerry.

"Joe is in the house. He's probably going to make a move on you," Kerry said.

"Duly noted," Rachel said.

Kerry paused.

"It's not too late for you to step out. There have to be over seventy people downstairs, and two TV cameras. The whole campus is watching. I hope nothing happens to you."

"Forget it, Kerry," Rachel said. "I'm on track to win this contest. I suggest you try something else. Try rolling your shoulders back. It'll make your boobs look bigger."

Kerry sighed. She looked at Erin, who shrugged.

"I'll keep an eye out for Joe. I'll stop the show if I have to," Erin said.

"Kerry Zimmerman!" Yasmine called.

Kerry gulped. It was time.

Putting on a smile, she stepped down the stairs. The bright lights blinded her as she stepped into view, and she felt floored by the applause she received.

"That's my girlfriend!" she heard Kurt call from within the crowd.

Kerry searched the audience until she found him, and blew him a kiss. She stepped forward onto the landing, and struck a sexy, but dignified pose.

As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she spotted Pamela, seated just a few feet in front of her at the judges' table. Pamela gave her an encouraging nod, and applauded. Kerry stepped aside and took a spot on the stage next to Mandy.

"Anna let Joe into the house," Kerry said into Mandy's ear. The TV cameras in the back of the room almost certainly caught the enraged expression that appeared on Mandy's face as she heard that.

"I've been looking for him. I haven't spotted him," Mandy said through gritted teeth. "But Rob is in the back corner, our right."

Kerry looked in the corner and spotted him. He stood quietly and reserved, with his eyes on the stairwell.

"Our next girl is the lovely Rachel Sutton!" Yasmine called.

Immediately Rob took out his camera, and aimed it at the stairwell.

"Rob just took out his camera. Rachel is about to get sharked!" Kerry said. She looked to both ends of the stage, but saw no one suspicious. Joe was nowhere to be seen.

Rachel moseyed down the stairwell with a beaming smile. She flipped her hair and wiggled her butt, and basked in the cheers the crowd gave her. She strutted away and took her spot on one of the "X"s on the floor.

Rob followed her with his camera, but stopped, and examined his camera quizzically. He tapped the battery.

"His battery just went dead. Maybe we're in luck," Mandy said.

Kerry shook her head.

"That doesn't make sense. He should have known about their battery situation..."

Kerry watched him as he examined the camera frustratingly, and set it aside.

* * * * *

The walk signal appeared, and Laura hurried across the street. Quickly she ran down the sidewalk, towards the building complex where Xiao-Mei had gone.

There were six buildings in the complex, and Laura could not see Xiao-Mei anywhere. She threw up her hands and sighed.

"Where did you-" Laura stopped. She looked at a sign reading the names of the buildings. Perry Hall, Cohen Hall. But it was the last one, Gale Hall, that caught her attention. Gale Hall was the campus music center. And Xiao-Mei had her violin case with her.

Operating on her hunch, Laura ran towards Gale Hall.

The lobby was packed. Students stood wall-to-wall, and Laura saw no trace of Xiao-Mei anywhere. As she weaved though the gathering of students, she spotted the reason for the bottleneck.

The big-screen TV in the lobby was set the to student channel, and on the screen at that moment was Laura's best friend Kerry walking down a stairway in a skimpy red string bikini. The students in the Gale Hall lobby cheered and hollered as she blew a kiss to someone in the audience. Even Laura had to smile.

"Looking good, girl," she said to herself.

Laura pulled her attention away to return to her search.

"Excuse me, do you know Xiao-Mei Wong?" she asked a bystander. He shook his head.

"Do you know Xiao-Mei Wong?" she asked someone else. She ran frantically through the lobby, asking everyone she saw.

"She's performing in the recital tonight," one young woman said.

Laura spun around to see a sign on the wall reading "Violin Recital: Gale Hall 7-9pm."

Laura thanked the young woman and ran off to find the recital auditorium. She checked her watch, and saw it read 6:16.

The auditorium was empty, as Laura expected. She continued down the hallway, checking the nearby classrooms, and found her.

The door was closed, but through the window, Laura could see Xiao-Mei was seated and practicing with the other violin students.

Laura backed away. Xiao-Mei had time. And Laura knew where she would be for the next three hours.

Laura returned to the lobby to watch the bikini contest broadcasting live. She could see Erin walking across the screen, showing off her pink bikini and smiling.

Laura decided not to return to the Delta Delta house yet. It seemed she had a better view of the situation right where she was.

* * * * *

"And now, our final contestant of the evening, give it up for the beautiful Vicky Talbert!"

As Vicky descended the stairs, Kerry looked at Rob. He was looking only at Vicky; smiling, applauding, and his camera was nowhere in sight.

Vicky twirled in a circle, blew a kiss at Rob, and walked to the side.

Kerry leaned towards Mandy.

"Do you think Joe could be using Rob as a....decoy?" she asked.

Mandy shrugged.

"I still haven't seen Joe anywhere."

"Me neither."

"And there they are, folks, the twenty-one lovely contestants of this semester's Miss Bikini Contest!" Yasmine shouted. The audience applauded, and the contestants waved and smiled. Kerry, Mandy, and Erin kept their eyes on the audience, searching for any sign of foul play.

"Well judges, the time has come to cast your votes. It's time to select our winner!" Yasmine said.

Pamela looked at the twenty-one beautiful college women in front of her. It was difficult trying to rate them. She gave Kerry, Mandy, and Erin a 10 each, Anna a 2, and the remaining girls a score between 6 and 9 at her discretion.

After Pamela wrote her scores down on her provided sheet, Yasmine came around with the voting box for the judges to slip their votes inside. Yasmine handed the voting box to two other sorority girls, who carried the box upstairs to count and calculate the results.

"All right, now that the votes have been cast, let's give you all one more look at these lovely ladies before we reveal the winner!" Yasmine said.

Yasmine had the contestants step forward again, five at a time, so the audience could bask in their beauty once more. Kerry took the time to scan the crowd again, desperate to catch a glimpse of any nefarious frat boys.

After each group of five had gotten their turn in the spotlight, Yasmine instructed the contestants to walk in a circle around the stage, giving each girl another opportunity to be front and center one final time.

Finally, the music came to a stop, and the two sorority girls returned down the stairwell, one carrying the voting box, the other with five envelopes. The first girl set the voting box down, while the second girl handed one of the five envelopes to Yasmine.

"Here we go! The votes have been tallied, and it's time to reveal our runner-ups!" Yasmine said. She opened the first envelope. "Our fourth runner-up is the beautiful Nicole Urbauer!"

The crowd cheered as Nicole stepped forward. Laura, still watching the screen in Gale Hall, cheered seeing the Omega Kappa Beta sister accept her award.

Yasmine pinned a ribbon to the left cup of Nicole's top.

"Thank you, I love you guys!" Nicole said into the microphone, and the grateful awardee stepped aside. After applauding her, the emcee opened the next envelope, and read the name inside.

"Our third runner-up, is the ravishing Samira Patel!"

The Delta Delta members in the audience cheered extra loudly as Samira, now snake-free, stepped forward and accepted the ribbon her fellow sister pinned to her top. She leaned towards the microphone.

"Thank you, I am very grateful," she said. She flicked her tongue at Yasmine and several contestants laughed. Samira waved to the TV cameras in the back and took her place next to Nicole.

Yasmine opened the next envelope.

"Our second runner-up is the gorgeous Tiffany Cornell!"

The Delta Delta members screamed again as Tiffany skipped forward, threw her arms in the air and hollered "Delta Delta Wooooooooo!"

The men in the audience cheered as Tiffany's large breasts bounced while she jumped in celebration. Yasmine smirked and pinned Tiffany's ribbon to her top. Tiffany stepped aside and stood next to Samira. Yasmine opened the next envelope.

"Our first runner-up is none other than the delectable Rachel Sutton!"

Hearing Rachel's name, Kerry froze. The cheerleaders in the audience hollered as Rachel strutted forward, flipped her hair, and stepped up to Yasmine, where she stuck her breasts out to accept the ribbon.

Kerry watched desperately for any sign of trouble, but the edges of the stage remained empty. Rob remained where he was, his eyes on Vicky, and no one else.

Yasmine pinned the award on Rachel's top, and the bikini-clad cheerleader took her place next to Tiffany.

Yasmine picked up the final envelope, and the lights went dark.

A drum roll began as Yasmine opened the envelope.

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! The winner of the 17th bi-annual Double D Bikini Contest is none other than the beautiful, the sexy, the delectably gorgeous KERRY ZIMMERMAN!"

The spotlight shined on Kerry. She stared forward at the crowd, and at the cameras in the back. Her heart dropped into her stomach.

The audience exploded in cheers. Mandy looked at her, shocked and elated. She nudged her friend from her spot, and the stunned Kerry meekly stepped across the stage, crossed in front of the four runner-ups, and stepped up to Yasmine's side.

The emcee placed the silver tiara on Kerry's head, and the audience erupted in screams and applause. Kerry stared out into the audience dumbfounded, and almost didn't see Pamela waving her arms to get her attention.

Kerry looked down at Pamela, and saw the redheaded judge's eyes go wide in fear. She was looking behind Kerry, behind the runner-ups, at something on stage. Kerry spun around to see.

Joe was on the stage. His hood was up, his sunglasses and cap were on, but it was unmistakably the Alpha Tau Zeta legend.

With his right hand, he grabbed the hanging strings of Nicole and Samira's bikini tops. With his left hand, he grabbed Tiffany and Rachel's. Yanking with both hands at once, he untied the tops and snatched them off.

Without hesitation, he grabbed the side strings hanging from the hips of the four girls bottoms, and yanked them loose. With one quick motion, he snatched the bikini bottoms out from between the four girls' legs.

It had happened in 2.9 seconds. In the time it took Kerry to turn around, all four runner-ups had been stripped completely naked. Kerry looked at the four girls as the realization of what had happened hit them. Their faces went flush and they looked down at their bodies, then up at the audience and cameras in sheer terror.

Joe threw his fists, still clutching the four bikinis, in the air and yelled "ALPHA TAU ZETA FOREVER!"

He bolted from the room like John Wilkes Booth, and was out the door before anyone could process what had happened.

Girls screamed. Guys hollered. Laura watched from Gale Hall, where the gathering crowd gasped at the sight of eight bare breasts and four bare pussies, exposed on live television.

In the back of the audience, Samira's brother ran to the nearest camera and stood in front of the lens.

"Turn this camera off now!" he demanded. "Do not record my sister like this!"

He grabbed the camera and attempted to turn it off himself. The operator attempted to push him away, and looked over at the B Camera operator.

"Todd? A little help?" he asked desperately, while trying to wrestle control of the camera away from the contestant's sibling.

Todd rushed to his partner's aid, leaving Camera B unattended- and still broadcasting.

Staring out into the audience in horror, Nicole, Samira, Tiffany, and Rachel covered their naked bodies with their hands and scampered back up the stairs.

"Oh my God, those poor girls," Laura said to herself. She hurried to the building exit and ran back to the Delta Delta house.

Pamela raced up to the stage, crying.

"Kerry! I'm sorry! I tried to warn you, but it happened so fast!"

Kerry hugged her friend, and looked around her warily.

Mandy marched across the stage to where Anna was standing and grabbed her friend's arm.

"YOU DID THIS! This is YOUR fault!" Mandy shouted, and slapped Anna hard across her face. Anna touched her cheek and felt the burn. She turned and ran upstairs, and Mandy ran after her.

Vicky jumped off the stage and made a beeline to her boyfriend, and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Did you know this would happen?!?" she demanded.

"No babe, I had no idea! I swear!" Rob said.

"Why do you have that video camera?"

Rob couldn't explain it. He hadn't had it the last time Vicky had spoken to him.

"Joe..." he began.

"I knew it!" Vicky said, bursting into tears. "You didn't quit the frat, did you?"

"I'm- I'm GOING to, I swear!" Rob stammered.

"You're such a liar. You've been playing me all day!"

"Babe!" Rob said, but Vicky pushed him away from her. "Forget it, we're done!"

She ran in front of the unattended B Camera and stared into the lens.

"Rob Guinley is a lying bastard!" Vicky screamed.

"Vicky! Stop!" Rob urged.

"And he's terrible in bed because he has a small dick!" she added.

Rob's blood boiled.

"Vicky..." he said slowly, seething.

Vicky turned to him.

"You piece of shit. How could you do this?"

Rob clenched his jaw, and released it.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Bros Before Hoes."

"WHAT?" Vicky shouted, and Rob grabbed the cups of her bikini top and yanked them both to the sides. Before she could react, he pulled her bottoms down as well, leaving her standing virtually naked in front of the still-running TV camera.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, and frantically pulled her skimpy swimwear back on to cover her exposed breasts and pussy. She turned to scream at Rob again, but he had run from the building.

Anna ran to the dressing room, grabbed her purse and shopping bag full of clothes, and fled the room still in her bikini. She glanced behind her and saw Mandy close behind.

"Anna!" Mandy barked. Anna ignored her and ran down the stairwell. "Anna! What in the hell were you thinking?"

Anna had made it to the front door before Mandy caught up to her and grabbed her arm. Anna spun around and slapped her in the face, hard.

"You blame me for this?" Anna shouted. "You didn't do anything to stop it. You just entered the contest so I wouldn't win!"

Mandy fumed, and slapped Anna back.

"Bitch please. You really think everything is about you?" Mandy barked.

"Yeah, and you're Miss Benevolent?"

"Compared to you, I am!" Mandy yelled. "Maybe you should date someone who thinks of others since that's the only way you learn about anything!"

"What the hell does that mean?" Anna asked.

Mandy rolled her eyes.

"You dated the PETA guy. Suddenly you're a vegan. You dated a leather-wearing guy. Suddenly you dress like a Hell's Angel. And now Joe promises you some dick and you've become, what, his sharking assistant? Who even are you?"

1...34567...9