Sharking Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fire burned in Anna's eyes.

"At least I didn't fuck my best friend's ex and lie to her," Anna said, coldly.

"I was the best he ever had," Mandy gloated.

Bystanders cheered as the two girls gave each other death glares. A vein protruded from Anna's forehead, and throbbed hard enough that Mandy thought it might pop. Anna swung her arm at her again, only for Mandy to grab her wrist mid-swing. Anna yanked on Mandy's hair, making her scream.

"Yeah, cat-fight!"a nearby student shouted.

Mandy shoved Anna through the open doorway, where they were in view of the large crowd of students still lined up at the house entrance hoping to get a peek inside. They were not disappointed.

Anna pulled Mandy's hair harder, prompting Mandy to dig her fingernails into Anna's arm and scratch her, hard. Anna yelped and shoved Mandy off the front porch. Mandy's ankle twisted as she fell, and she grabbed onto Anna's arm for support.

The two sorority girls toppled onto the ground together, and Mandy let out a loud howl as she landed. Bystanders stepped out of the way as the two bikini-clad girls rolled about in the dirt and through a puddle, covering them in mud.

"BITCH!" Mandy screamed, pulling Anna's mud-soaked hair.

"WHORE!" Anna yelled, and slapped Mandy across the face.

"Woah, I didn't know there'd be mud-wrestling at this thing!" one onlooker said, impressed.

"Yeah, slap that bitch!" another encouraged, not entirely sure which bitch he was supporting.

Anna and Mandy clawed at each other and pulled each other's hair, yelling every obscenity they knew. While thrashing their arms at each other and rolling about, the bikinis slipped, exposing Mandy's left breast and Anna's right.

The guys cheered watching the girls' partially exposed breasts jiggle while the coeds tussled about, and some took out their cameras to snap pictures. As Mandy rolled over to the top position, her g-string slipped to the side, giving the spectators behind her a clear view of her anus and labia.

"Woah, fuck yeah!" a spectator shouted, and snapped a picture.

Mandy was too enraged to notice or care as she furiously crawled after Anna on all fours after until she was close enough to grab her sorority sister's hair. A spectator knelt to take a close-up photo of Mandy's backside, getting a clear picture of everything Mandy had between her legs and ass cheeks.

Mandy yanked on Anna's hair hard, pulling it to the side, exposing her shoulder tattoos.

"Honor and Dependability my ass!" Mandy said, and pinched the Chinese letter tattoos hard, twisting Anna's skin.

Anna let out a howl, and flipped onto her back, backslapping Mandy across the face as she did. Mandy slapped her back. Anna grabbed a fistful of wet dirt, and smeared Mandy's lip gloss and eye shadow with a hard wipe of mud across her face, getting some in her mouth. Mandy spat the mud out onto Anna's face, leading to Anna spitting it back.

Anna kicked her legs wildly, and some of the bystanders noticed her bikini bottoms had also slipped to the side. Both lips of Anna's labia were peeking out, and the blonde coed was spread wide as she flailed her legs about searching for ground to help her wriggle free of Mandy's hold.

Kerry and Pamela stepped out the front door and looked on in shock at their two friends tussling about in the mud.

"CUNT!" Mandy yelled, slapping Anna's face.

"SLUT!" Anna screamed, shoving a handful of mud in Mandy's.

"Oh my God, stop this right now!" Kerry screamed, and pulled Anna away from her fellow sister.

"She attacked me!" Anna screamed, pointing at Mandy.

"You know what she did!" Mandy screamed back.

Laura walked up the front steps and looked on in horror at the scene in front of her.

"Let's get you two cleaned up," Kerry said, trying to help Mandy to her feet.

"I can't!" Mandy said, yelping in pain and clutching her lower leg. "I think my ankle is sprained."

Kerry turned back to Pamela.

"Pam, can you get some towels?"

Pamela hurried inside and Kerry turned back to the mud-soaked girls. Embarrassed, they adjusted their swimsuits to cover their exposed breasts and vulvas, and wiped as much of the mud and spit off their faces as they could.

"We'll get you two cleaned up and we'll sort this out back at the house," Kerry said.

* * * * *

Mandy had difficulty walking due to her ankle injury, and required some assistance getting cleaned up and changed. When the girls were back in their regular clothes, they headed back to the Omega Kappa Beta house. Nicole Urbauer had already gotten there, and Donna Pierson was consoling her on the couch when Kerry, Laura, and Pamela were helping Mandy inside.

"The whole campus saw that, didn't they?" Nicole asked, crying.

"It'll be okay, it'll be okay," Donna assured her.

"You saw it too, didn't you?" Nicole asked, despite being terrified of learning the answer.

Donna didn't want to admit it, but she had seen it. Her boyfriend Paul was visiting, and he suggested they have sex doggy style so they could both watch the contest on her bedroom TV while he humped her from behind. She'd lifted her face up from her bedspread between thrusts only to watch the infamous moment befall the four contestants, and immediately she felt her boyfriend ejaculate into her anus. She asked him to leave when Nicole arrived at the house.

Kerry had everything she needed to make her decision. After looking at Nicole's crying face, and at Mandy limping over to the couch to soothe her injured ankle, Kerry called up Audra Rosman, the house mother of Omega Kappa Beta, to file a formal complaint against Anna. The other girls backed her up fully when the sorority matriarch arrived, with even Mandy hopping into the house mother's office to make sure her side of the story was told.

"She knew what Joe would do, if he got inside that house?" Mrs. Rosman asked.

"Hell yes, she knew," Mandy said. Kerry touched her arm, trying to calm her before she lost her temper again.

"She's not even sorry," Pamela said. "She just wanted Joe to see her in her bikini. She didn't even care that he's behind the Sharking Day stunt."

Nicole described how humiliated she'd felt being sharked on stage in front of dozens of people, and two TV cameras. Donna reiterated the enormous public spectacle that had been made. All five girls present demanded that Anna be made to answer for her betrayal.

Mrs. Rosman summoned Anna to the office, where the young blonde stared blankly at her accusers.

"Anna," Mrs. Rosman said. "Is it true what these girls have told me?"

"No! What makes you think I let Joe in?" Anna asked.

"I read your text message, Anna!" Kerry said.

Anna whipped her head at Kerry.

"You read my text messages? You bitch!"

"Let's watch the language," Mrs. Rosman said. "Anna, did you know what Joe would do if you let him in?"

"No!" Anna pleaded. "They all hate me for no reason! They've been telling lies about me all day!"

"Bullshit!" Mandy snapped.

"Anna knew what Joe would do," Kerry said. "She was with us when we listened to Joe conspire with the other boys," Kerry said.

"We used HER phone to do it, for Christ's sake!" Mandy added.

The girls looked at Mrs. Rosman.

"This doesn't look good for you, Anna," the house mother said. "I think we'll have to hold a hearing. If we determine that you are indeed responsible for what happened to Nicole and those other four girls, we may see fit to have you expelled from Omega Kappa Beta."

Anna's face sunk. Nicole's face turned to rage.

"MAY?" Nicole bellowed. "She MAY get expelled? If she isn't gone, then I am!"

"Me too!" Mandy said.

The other girls agreed. Anna scowled.

"Well, I can tell when I'm not wanted," Anna said. "No need for a hearing. I'm leaving tonight."

She walked out. Mrs. Rosman sighed.

"There's one every year," she said.

The girls walked out to the living room and told Laura of Anna's departure. They could hear her upstairs, intentionally making as much noise as possible picking up belongings in her bedroom and packing them up.

Mandy rolled her eyes, while cringing every time her swollen ankle throbbed. She sat on the couch with her foot in a cooler between two bags of ice. Anna stomped down the stairs and walked up to her.

"I want my cashmere sweater back," Anna said.

"It's in my closet. I'll get it for you later," Mandy said.

"I don't want to come back later," Anna said.

Mandy sighed and reached into her purse, grabbed her keys, and tossed them to Anna. Anna frowned and went upstairs.

"So much for ten years of friendship," Mandy said.

None of the girls knew what to say.

"Hey, you guys, I forgot to tell you, Laura said. "I found Xiao-Mei."

"You did?" Kerry said in surprise. "Where?"

Laura told the girls about how she spotted her passing by the Delta Delta house on her way to her recital at Gale Hall.

"We need to warn her soon," Mandy said. "They're on what, 'V' now?"

"W," Kerry corrected. "They got Vicky at the contest too."

"If they're on 'W,' then," Laura began, and she and the other girls looked at Pamela. Pamela's last name was Wilson. "Maybe Pam should hide again."

Pamela looked nervously at the front door and agreed. "I think I'll go up to my room, now."

"Maybe you should too, Kerry?" Laura suggested.

"Not yet. We need to make sure Xiao-Mei is safe," Kerry said. She looked at the clock. "You said this recital ends at nine? We have time to get there if we drive."

"Except- Pam's the only one of us who can drive," Laura said.

Pamela reached the fourth step on the stairway and stopped.

"She's right," Kerry said. "We need Pam if we're going to find Xiao-Mei in time."

"Maybe Pam can stay in the car? I'll stay with her," Mandy said. "It's not like I can go anywhere on this foot anyway."

"That could work," Laura said. "Kerry and I can warn Xiao-Mei by ourselves."

Pamela turned back to the other three girls.

"I'll get my keys," she said.

* * * * *

Anna ignored her former sisters as she dragged her rolling suitcase past them while they helped Mandy into the passenger seat of Pamela's car. Her heavy backpack and gym bag stuffed with clothing slung over her shoulder weighed her down as she walked away from the Omega Kappa Beta house for the last time as a resident.

She didn't have a definitive plan of where to go now, but she had a lead. A lead she prayed would work out. She looked at the concrete sidewalk beneath her feet and imagined how it would feel to sleep on it.

After ten minutes of trudging, she stopped in front of her destination: the Alpha Tau Zeta house. She rolled her suitcase up the walkway and saw Andrew, Chris, and Matt loading equipment into a white van. Chris spotted her first.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in!" he said.

"Stay away from me," Anna said. "I want to talk to Joe."

"Speak," Joe said.

She spun around to find the frat boy seated on the steps of the porch talking on his cell phone. His bearded dragon was on his lap, pawing at his chest.

"Yeah, Rob came through for us tonight, we can trust him," Joe said into his phone. "He passed the test. I put him in charge of the closing ceremony tonight.... if he says two is enough, I trust his judgment. We'll take the van. No, I'll call you when it's time."

Joe shut his phone and looked at Anna.

"I got kicked out of Omega Kappa Beta," she said.

"I am so sorry to hear that," Joe said. The lizard on his lap crawled up his arm and sat upon his head like a crown.

"Do you think I could possibly stay here?" Anna asked.

"Stay HERE?" Joe asked. "You know we have strict rules about that sort of thing."

"I know, but..." Anna glanced behind her, into the van. Inside, she could see a ladder, rolls of extension cord, and a bulletin board with the letters W, X, Y, and Z at the top with photos and notes tacked beneath each letter.

Andrew closed the van door. "That's not for prying eyes."

Anna looked back at Joe.

"Have you met Baxter?" Joe asked. "He's very friendly."

The bearded dragon flicked its tongue at Anna.

"He's cute," she said. She took off her backpack and opened the zipper. "I have a gift for you. I took it from Mandy's room before I left."

Anna removed the battery charger from her backpack and handed it to Joe. His eyes lit up.

"Gentlemen," he said, taking the charger from Anna and showing it to his brothers. "You can put Plan B on hold. Plan A is back on the table."

* * * * *

Pamela pulled her car up in front of Gale Hall, and Kerry and Laura got out.

"We'll text you when we're on our way out," Kerry said. "Try to pull up as close to the entrance as you can."

"Got it," Pamela said.

"Keep an eye out for the frat boys, too," Laura said.

"Got it," Pamela said again.

She drove off, and parked near the side of the building, where she had a clear view of the parking lot in front of the building complex.

Kerry and Laura hurried through the lobby, until they arrived at the recital hall. The doors were closed, and they could hear music playing inside. Kerry checked her watch. It was 9:01.

"Excuse me," she asked an usher. "Isn't the violin recital supposed to be over?"

"It got a late start because of the incident at Delta Delta," the usher said. "There was a bit of chaos in the lobby, and several guests didn't arrive in time."

"Perfect," Kerry said. "Looks like the Alpha Tau Zetas bought themselves more time."

"Well, they have less than three hours to shark the last four girls," Laura said hopefully. "Donna said they have to be done by midnight or they fail, or something."

Kerry shrugged.

"I'm not counting on them to abide by that deadline. Let's wait in the lobby."

They took a seat on a bench and texted Pamela and Mandy about the development. Nearly a half hour had passed before the recital hall doors opened, and guests began filing out. Kerry turned to Laura.

"Let's go," she said.

The two girls pushed their way through the crowded hallway, searching for the green room where the performers would retire after the show. They found it, only to find Xiao-Mei inside socializing with other students and professors.

"Should we go in?" Laura asked.

Kerry thought for a moment.

"The frat boys wouldn't wait. Neither should we."

They entered the green room and tapped Xiao-Mei on the shoulder.

"Hi, are you Xiao-Mei Wong?" Kerry asked.

The music student nodded yes.

"Hi, my name's Kerry, this is Laura. We think you might be targeted by the Alpha Tau Zeta boys for their annual Sharking Day."

Xiao-Mei looked at them, confused. Kerry and Laura explained in detail what had happened to the twenty-two female students earlier that day and the alphabetical system the frat boys used to select their targets.

"You think these boys are after me?" she asked, trying to make sense of what she was hearing.

"We do," Laura said. "You're the only girl on campus with a name starting with 'X'. And your ex-boyfriend, Ken Holland is one of them. We're sure you're next on their list."

Xiao-Mei looked around, nervously.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Go home. Right now. Stay inside and don't come out for the rest of the night," Kerry said. Where do you live?"

"Griffith Hall," Xiao-Mei said.

"We'll drive you there right now, if you trust us," Kerry said.

Xiao-Mei backed away from them.

"Okay, we understand that you just met us, but these guys are relentless," Laura said. "We just want you to be extra careful."

"Okay," Xiao-Mei said. She resumed talking with her fellow music students, leaving Kerry and Laura to decide what to do next.

"Maybe we've done all we can do?" Laura asked.

Kerry shook her head.

"I don't think so. Let's stick around a while longer. Keep an eye on her until she makes it home."

* * * * *

It was nearly ten o'clock when Pamela and Mandy noticed the white van pass by the building for the third time.

"Something's not right," Pamela said. "That van is lurking."

Mandy felt it too.

"No one's getting in or out. They're just watching the exit."

Pamela started up the car and headed towards it. The van quickly sped off, and pulled onto the road.

"I knew it. It was them," Pamela said. She circled around and parked back into her original spot. "Let's stay put. If they come back we just spook them again."

Mandy disagreed.

"They're gonna search for another way. We've got to think like they do."

"Hmmm. What would you do?" she asked.

As the girls contemplated this, Pamela caught a glimpse in her rear view mirror. Behind her, in the grassy yard surrounding the complex, there was an oak tree with a ladder resting against it. Someone was sitting on one of the branches holding what looked to be a video camera.

"What the hell?"

Pamela grabbed the binoculars and took a closer look.

"He's got a camera. He's watching the entrance of the building," Pamela said.

"Let me see."

Pamela gave her the binoculars and Mandy took a look.

"He's got a perfect view of the entrance," Mandy said. "If someone got sharked by that doorway, he'd get it all and no one would see him out in the dark like that."

"I guess they got hold of a fresh battery somehow," Pamela said.

Mandy stopped.

"I gave Anna the keys to my bedroom," Mandy said. "The battery charger was in my bedroom. You don't think she..."

Pamela's jaw dropped.

"God, I hope you're wrong."

She looked at the cameraman again.

"If we knock that ladder over, he'd be stuck in that tree," she said, chuckling to herself.

"Yeah, but we agreed to stay in this car," Mandy said.

Their phones both chimed. They received text messages from Kerry. Xiao-Mei was on her way out.

A tiny red light appeared on the tree-dweller's camera.

"Did you see that?" Mandy said. "He's recording. It's about to go down!"

Pamela looked at her.

"You think they got 'W' already?"

"Maybe," Mandy said. "Maybe... wait. Xiao-Mei's last name starts with 'W'..."

"They wouldn't..." Pamela said. "They're saving her for 'X'. They HAVE to!"

"Maybe not? Or maybe they're after someone else in the hall?" Mandy suggested.

"We have to stop them," Pamela said. She unbuckled her seat belt and opened her door.

"Pam, I can't walk anywhere!"

Pamela got out of the car.

"I'll take care of it myself. Text Kerry now!" she said, and slammed the door shut.

Pamela took off running towards the tree, leaving Mandy watching wide-eyed from the passenger seat. She typed a frantic message to Kerry while Pamela came to a halt at the tree's base.

"Hey asshole!" Pamela said, and pulled the ladder backwards, letting it topple to the ground. "Looks like you're stuck up there. Drop down the camera or I'll leave you up there!"

She looked up at the tree-dweller's face. It was Andrew.

"Pamela Wilson, is that you?" he asked. He flicked on a flashlight and shined it in her face.

Pamela winced in the bright light, and didn't spot the dark figure emerging from the bushes until it was too late. Chris grabbed hold of Pamela's skirt, and yanked it down to her ankles.

She screamed and toppled to the ground. Chris grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs, while struggling to keep her from kicking. Andrew zoomed in on her exposed virgin pussy from up in the tree, and as she flipped over to crawl away from her attacker, he focused on her ass instead.

Chris pulled her skirt, panties, and shoes from her ankles, freeing her to jump to her feet. She turned around to see the white van pulling off the road, and onto the grass where it sped towards the tree.

"Get her top off!" Andrew said, and Chris chased after the bottomless redhead.

Pamela ran as fast as her bare feet could take her, and far ahead, she could see Mandy scrambling to get into the driver's seat of her car. The white van stopped under the oak tree, allowing Andrew to jump from the branch, land on the van's roof, slide down the windshield and onto the grass. He opened the side door of the van and got inside, leaving the door open and his camera running.

1...456789